• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fans' v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fan

I find it unfair that they have to pit the two original trios that are both great on their own merits against each other in the prelimimary round. Meanwhile, the Lake Trio and Regis are in the brackets already. WTF?

I won't let the birds go down without a fight! *gonna vote for them every day*

Re: Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fan

I personally think it is about time for Deoxys to win something. It's been a while since one has been distributed.

That's weird, I voted for the first time yesterday, but now today i can't find the page for it. I clicked on a direct link to the tournament page from another site, but it just redirected me to the pokemon home page. Not only that, but i also can't find any trace of the tournament on the home page. It just seems to have disappeared.

I can't find the link!! Help me please!!

Ooh, when the time comes, I know I'll be voting for Darkrai! D8< Must have official Darkrai shirt!

that sounds like an awful idea

if arceus wins I'm not going to even look at the t-shirt, and I'm going to find and slap every small child that voted for it

I have Kyogre v. Deoxys and Giratina v. Lugia for the final 4.
for the finals i have Deoxys v. Lugia.

P.S. how in the hell is Zapdos losing to Entei? c'mon people!

Last edited:

P.S. how in the hell is Zapdos losing to Entei? c'mon people!

I'm voting for Zapdos. It's the only one of the birds i voted for, mainly just cuz i really don't care much for Entei. Though, honestly, i wish i could do Raikou, Suicune, and Articuno, instead of Raikou, Suicune, and Zapdos, but oh well. Nothin' i can do about that.

It's of note that while Zapdos (8) and Articuno (13) got ahead of the beast on IGN's top 100 list, Moltres (35) was remarkably behind, this is evident by a landslide when put up against the highest ranking of the beasts, Suicune (16). Now you can't spell ignorant without IGN, and the system they used was highly flawed bla bla bla...But! With Arceus outside of top 50 if you worried and with Charizard out of the way, it's a race between Mewtwo and Lugia, and you know who'll win that one.

Am I the only one appreciating that Phione is on there? Just as a "fuck you" to everybody claiming it can't be a legend.

But now I'm hearing a vocal minority complaining why Rotom wasn't added despite being proven it's not a legendary.

Am I the only one appreciating that Phione is on there? Just as a "fuck you" to everybody claiming it can't be a legend.

Phione's like a demi-god species.

If people want a Phione let Manaphy win and breed it. Logic.

Mew vs. Heatran in round 1? I was hoping to see that matchup in the finals.
Given the actual bracket, I'm hoping for a final of either Mew or Heatran vs. Lugia or Jirachi. I think Mew would make a better shirt than Heatran, though.

I'm rooting for one of Lati@s to win, simply because I love them.

I think we should try to get an old event Pokémon like Mew, Celebi or Jirachi. Mewtwo, Darkrai and Arceus got special events this year so we shouldn't vote for them again.

Of course, Arceus and Mewtwo are crushing the competition!

I think we should try to get an old event Pokémon like Mew, Celebi or Jirachi. Mewtwo, Darkrai and Arceus got special events this year so we shouldn't vote for them again.

This is not voting for a distribution. There may end up being one, but at no point did they ever even hint that they intended to distribute the winning Pokemon.

This is not voting for a distribution. There may end up being one, but at no point did they ever even hint that they intended to distribute the winning Pokemon.
"The winning Pokémon will take over Pokemon.com for an entire week, and a special downloadable prize pack will be given away to everyone to celebrate the victory!" I thought this was another way of saying distribution.
And besides, distribution or not, another legendary Pokémon should win since since Mewtwo, Darkrai and Arceus already had their own events on Pokemon.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom