• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fans' v

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fans' votes

The official English Pokémon website has launched a tournament in which fans vote for their favorite legendary Pokémon. All legendary Pokémon from Generation I to Generation IV are included. Fans can vote for each matchup once per day. Each phase lasts for one week.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fan

I wonder why the power bracket is using Gen II art for the Gen II Pokemon now that we have updated Gen IV art?

Gentlemen, it is our duty to ensure that Arceus wins this tournament. That way on hot topic, we'll have a shirt that said "I CAUGHT GOD!!!".

Re: Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fan

I really hope that T-shirt of the winning legendary comes out in Hot Topic stores everywhere. I really want to buy a Pokemon T-shirt that doesn't have Pikachu slapped in it.

The birds are getting trounced! :-|

The lack of Meloetta (or indeed anything from Gen V) makes me sad.

Given the remaining choices, Mew should win, but it will almost certainly end up being Mewtwo or Arceus.

Between Articuno and Raikou, I voted for Raikou :)

You know, the sad thing being that I'll probably vote more for this than I ever will for any political event in my entire life... and I'll probably be more well-informed on the candidates in this poll than I ever will those competing for the White House.

Anyway, as for today's I chose Articuno. In my opinion, it's just more elegant and beautiful than Raikou... but then I remembered we're talking about Hot Topic here who primarily just print cheap artwork on their clothes and sell it for more than it's worth as opposed to making elegant and intuitive designs.

I voted for all of the beasts. :I I like them more.

I voted for all three beasts too, purely because I'm currently playing through HeartGold again :D

Although, I did notice that for Raikou it said that one of its notable appearances was in Pokémon 3: The Movie, same with Suicune... surely ~ given how recent it was, with HGSS being listed there and all, as well as in-keeping with listing all three birds for the one movie ~ it would've made more sense to credit them all for the Zoroark movie instead? Or are they just avoiding ALL of Gen V altogether in this?

All three beasts had Movie 3 in their description, only Entie was in it. I think Movie 13 would have been a better choice. Also the birds has R/B not FR/LG. I don't know what TPCi was thinking. ._.

Arceus is going to win... again...

I hope to goodness that something other than Arceus wins, since it always wins at these polls... (I've already got three of them, I don't need a fourth!)

Yeah, only Entei was in Movie 3, and the Zoroark movie was better to fit than Movie 3. And Suicune was better for either Movie 13 or Pokémon Crystal.

I hope Phione wins the tournament.

Seriously, it's on the bracket.

I think Phione was only included because they needed the numbers.

I don't want another Arceus please. I already have like 5 of them T-T

I'd like Jirachi, Rayquaza, Regice, or Lugia to win. ^_^

....not that Regice has a chance in hell. :I

Please don't be Arceus... it's won enough polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom