• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon.com mailbag: Arceus movie to air "this year"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. My prediction was actually right.

They seems kinda rude about the whole pronunciation thing, (I'll pronouncing like the Japanese if I feel like it Pokemon.com) but what else is new?

To air this year? You serious. So sometime between September-December? Awesome, I would think that February is the earliest it would be dubbed and aired.

Hm, that's surprising. Then again would explain the early reveal.

They seems kinda rude about the whole pronunciation thing, (I'll pronouncing like the Japanese if I feel like it Pokemon.com) but what else is new?
Pokemon.com might be thinking "Ar-see-us" is a fan pronunciation. So maybe an e-mail should be sent to them saying that is the pronunciation of Arceus's name (or was it "Ar-say-us?) in the Japanese version.

But if not, the yes, they were rude about it.

Awesome. I can't wait to see it!
Don't they normally come out in February? :O

Ugh, I'm tired of changing my effing pronunciation for ARCEUS.

Is it Ar-say-us? Ar-see-us? Ar-kee-us? The latter never even crossed my mind.

*bereft*

Anyways, I'm happy it'll be released so soon. Maybe even before the japanese DVD comes out. But "this year" could be several months away. Oh well, I'll try to be patient.

Pokemon Battle Revolution says it as

Ar-see-us

The German Film Festival pronounced it as

Ar-say-us

And now they're saying it as

Ark-ee-us

I did e-mail them about it...but I'm waiting for it to be kicked back because that's what always happens when I try to e-mail them.

This video pronounces it as Ar-see-us

This year? Madness! I guess that answers my question about why they are about to reveal Spiky Eared Pichu as well.

Awesome two films in one year this one might be released around the same time the original movies came out.

I'm also glad this means I'm not going to have to get the Japanese DVD this year I found the plot really hard to follow for the last movie.

I think its odd the way PUSA is rushing the series so much.

Movie 13 won't even air in Japan till next August, so why are they bringing out 12 so fast?

Well the Monferno episode is likely to air this year and it was the episode in Japan before movie 12

And that's why the title of the page says Giratina and the sky warrior

Really I think the official site is less reliable then most fan sites

Ar-kee-us? Seriously? Sorry Pokemon.com, but I doubt I'm ever gonna use that pronunciation! (It sounds a bit harsh to my ears. Maybe I'm just crazy.)

But other than that, I can hardly wait for the movie. Can't wait to grab the DVD when it hits. That is, if they're not trying to mess with our heads.

Ha they even have a contradictory date on their own site. Please its not going to be out in 3 months or less time.

Ha they even have a contradictory date on their own site. Please its not going to be out in 3 months or less time.

You don't know when PCI received a copy of the movie for dubbing. None of us do.

For all we know, the movie could already be complete.

I can't access the official Pokemon site at the moment, but...really? This year? Do they not remember what they, themselves, said on their website just a few weeks ago?

The inability to get their shit straight over at TPCI is mind-boggling.

Of course, this all begs the question: what's the rush?

And also...they were rude about the pronunciation of Arceus? What did they say?

And also...they were rude about the pronunciation of Arceus? What did they say?

mailbag.jpg

It just came off as rude to me. This isn't the first time they had this "We're right, Japan's wrong" attitude in the mailbag either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom