• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon.com officially reveals Arceus: Site gives little information

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score

Pokemon.com today officially revealed Arceus, the last Pokémon in the National Pokédex, briefly mentioning it's role in movie 12 and the TCG. Event dates are not yet known.

Read more on Bulbanews

Finally, Arceus is existent worldwide.

xD I wonder if they'll refer him as the "Alpha Pokemon" in the movie as well.

Like I said in the movie thread, it's like they didn't bother with having any suspense over it. Meh, maybe the movie would be dubbed and aired sooner than expected. I'm guessing HG/SS would also be released in the US around that time.

Last edited:
I bet that in a later generation, there will be a Pokemon that will be the one who created Arceus.

That's strange. Shaymin was revealed in February after much hinting. Now this, the Alpha of all Pokemon, was posted without warning. July, not February. The site also mentions the next movie and TCG set.

REALLY! Even Japan didn't reveal Arceus until 4 months before the movie. Shaymin's movie was dubbed and released just 5 months ago. How soon is this movie coming?

The next TCG set is to come out in 3 months. Will we really see the next movie by then? How soon will they release HG/SS to the US?

Based on episodes released, the next movie will come out in ~3.5 months. Will Pokemon International dub it on time, or end up waiting for next Spring like before?

What.

Well, that was entirely unexpected. Arceus is just randomly put on display months before anticipated? Hmm. Could they be breaking the "one movie per year" rule? I want to see Movie 12 dubbed, yeah, but I also want to see tradition aheared to. :p Maybe it'll be out in January or so.

Heh, maybe they figured that since the Internet's been aware of the thing for three freakin' years they may as well just go ahead and reveal it.

I really can't beileve this I mean the movie is still out in Japan, now it's hard to beileve how the first movie came out a year and a half after it came out in Japan

And now the kids at school can go, "wow Ryuutakeshi was right. There is a pokemon god."

I suppose Arceus will have to be Nintendo's 'new' pokemon for now. And stop moaning about the 12th movie taking ages for USA- you should let us in the UK have a chance.

The official Pokémon site officially revealed today the Alpha Pokémon Arceus, briefly mentioning its future appearance in the twelfth movie and the TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews

Sweet. Now there can be legit Arceus in North America.

when i heard this I thought it might mean HGSS might be released sooner and i went to pokemon.com right away.

Now then. Arceus is revealed much earlier then the other two no? If so then I am expecting an early release for hgss. Only cause I want to believe.

I don't understand why people are drawing relation between Arceus and HG/SS.

If HG/SS itself had been announced on Pokemon.com last night, then fair enough - it'd probably mean a fairly quick release - but Arceus' reveal is completely to do with the release of the 12th Movie in America.

It IS a surprisingly early reveal, so I have to wonder if the 12 Movie dub will be released in time for Christmas. Considering the speed of the dub in general these days, it wouldn't really surprise me - but it would mean that the dub'd be out before (or at the same time as) the Japanese DVD release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom