• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

In an advertisement for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon.com posted card images from the upcoming English expansion: Next Destinies. Next Destinies will introduce Pokémon-EX, contain at least 99 cards, and will be released Feb. 8.

Read more on Bulbanews

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score
I've missed the EX cards. Cool that they're coming back!

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score
I've missed the EX cards. Cool that they're coming back!

Maverick Nate

Administrator
Reaction score
The ex cards were really cool. I'm so glad they are returning so I can participate in a format with them included. Hopefully they won't be as rare.

mattwilson

Reaction score
Could someone post a link to the website? I don't see this is the card database or anywhere on the site.

Okay, I've found the overview, and it shows the booster pack artwork, but no cards. :/

Last edited:

Maverick Nate

Administrator
Reaction score
Could someone post a link to the website? I don't see this is the card database or anywhere on the site.

Okay, I've found the overview, and it shows the booster pack artwork, but no cards. :/
They probably realized that they had the wrong ad up. It was supposed to be promoting Noble Victories, but had Next Destinies cards. It has since been removed from the official site.