• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

In an advertisement for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon.com posted card images from the upcoming English expansion: Next Destinies. Next Destinies will introduce Pokémon-EX, contain at least 99 cards, and will be released Feb. 8.

Read more on Bulbanews

The Coolest!
Reaction score
I've missed the EX cards. Cool that they're coming back!

The Coolest!
Reaction score
I've missed the EX cards. Cool that they're coming back!

Administrator
Reaction score
The ex cards were really cool. I'm so glad they are returning so I can participate in a format with them included. Hopefully they won't be as rare.

Reaction score
Could someone post a link to the website? I don't see this is the card database or anywhere on the site.

Okay, I've found the overview, and it shows the booster pack artwork, but no cards. :/

Last edited:
Administrator
Reaction score
Could someone post a link to the website? I don't see this is the card database or anywhere on the site.

Okay, I've found the overview, and it shows the booster pack artwork, but no cards. :/
They probably realized that they had the wrong ad up. It was supposed to be promoting Noble Victories, but had Next Destinies cards. It has since been removed from the official site.