• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon.com posts first Next Destinies cards: Fifteen cards revealed

In an advertisement for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon.com posted card images from the upcoming English expansion: Next Destinies. Next Destinies will introduce Pokémon-EX, contain at least 99 cards, and will be released Feb. 8.

Read more on Bulbanews

I've missed the EX cards. Cool that they're coming back!

I've missed the EX cards. Cool that they're coming back!

Could someone post a link to the website? I don't see this is the card database or anywhere on the site.

Okay, I've found the overview, and it shows the booster pack artwork, but no cards. :/

Last edited:
Could someone post a link to the website? I don't see this is the card database or anywhere on the site.

Okay, I've found the overview, and it shows the booster pack artwork, but no cards. :/

They probably realized that they had the wrong ad up. It was supposed to be promoting Noble Victories, but had Next Destinies cards. It has since been removed from the official site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom