• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

8BitPoipole

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
Reaction score
Pokemon Conquest was announced at Jump Festa. It's a crossover between the japanese RPG series "Nobunaga" and Pokemon.

Pokemon Conquest is released in the United States on June 23rd, which is the same day that Black 2 and White 2 are released in Japan.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think that, like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, this crossover will be the third spin-off series for Gen V? Or just a one-off?

Original announcement screens below:
pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition.jpg
pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-screenshot.jpg
pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-groudon.jpg
pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-articuno.jpg
pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-jigglypuff.jpg
pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-mewtwo.jpg

pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-display.jpg

pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-display-2.jpg

pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-cover.jpg

This was once the announcement thread in December, but it's turned into a discussion thread. GO NUTS!

Last edited:
Re: New Pokemon Game Announced for DS

THIS. LOOKS. AMAZING! Importing this from Japan definitely!

I'm excited for it. Let's hope it comes to the UK too.

Holy mother of hell.

I thought Pokemon would NEVER get to this level.

...I am speechless.

Its for the DS only? Thank god. I'm buying this game in a heartbeat.

Its for the DS only? Thank god. I'm buying this game in a heartbeat.
So am I. I know nothing of the series, so it'll be awesome.
I hope it'll have online play.

Btw, new images have been added. Feast your eyes and nerdgasm.

Actual game screenshots.
pokemon-nobunaga's-ambition-screenshot.jpg

Re: New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS!

Can somebody explain the other series? I've never heard of it.

A VIDEO!!!!
[video=youtube;hxi4rdnOUbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxi4rdnOUbQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

New screenshots on Serebii's homepage.

From PokeBeach
Gin has translated the narrator of the video below, who says, "Sharing your heart with Pokemon... Military commanders with hearts connected to Pokemon... a time when he held 17 castles... the Legend of Ranse, resurrected!"

I'd be surprised if this isn't localized.

Given people's tendency to disregard any spin-off, especially in light of the current fan-hype being given to a third version and a remake that may or may not happen, its surprising to see this many positive reactions.

Shoot, I wanted Mega Man, another popular anime, or perhaps MLP, to cross over with Pokemon. :(

Well this came out of left field :0

Not sure how I feel about this just yet...it's just a little..too odd, I mean, I wouldn't have pegged Pokémon of all franchises to do a crossover.

Actual Pokemon fans form their own opinions based on whether they think the game looks good or not, rather then "This was announced when I assumed Grey would be announced, I hate it based on this".

Well this came out of left field :0

Not sure how I feel about this just yet...it's just a little..too odd, I mean, I wouldn't have pegged Pokémon of all franchises to do a crossover.
Ever heard of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. My. God. I want it! I sure hope it comes to the US!

Am I the only one who wishes this were canon to the main series games and used to explain how all the regions in the Pokemon games so far became united to be part of a larger country?

I doubt it will be canon considering Mewtwo's presence, who was created after the regions formed, and the character art style not being like the staple art style.

Am I the only one who wishes this were canon to the main series games and used to explain how all the regions in the Pokemon games so far became united to be part of a larger country?
If it wasn't a crossover, it would be canon. It's a shame.
I've also decided that Coro Coro WILL announce Grey because I've decided that Grey is to be released on September 15th.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom