• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

I ordered it yesterday afternoon.

I beat it the day before yesterday. I'm now working on the stories to get the "post-game story".

I beat the game on the second day I had it, doing postgame missions myself, the game gets annoying at times, I'm slightly raging at this person's team that consists of 3 Pokemon that know Dragon Rage...

@Homika;

Really! I just completed that one. On the contray of what your having to deal with, I dominated everyone with my team of Pokemon that can use Dragon Rage, plus two Sandile. I'm working on the one about the three kids that got into an arguement, you know that one?

@Homika;

I'm doing the third version of it. You know that one right?

Mitsunari gets really hard if you don't take his castle over really quick.

Doing yet another all female campaign, in a pretty funny situation, I only have Gastly defending this place but thanks to its Levitate I can wait out the 20 turns and win.

@Homika;

:lol: I'm doing a campain where I have to take over all of Ransei by January 1st the 4th year. And I have to defeat Nobunaga and his Hydreigon. I guess it's Ghetsis all over again huh?

I've heard talk that although US Conquest doesn't work on UK DSi/XL consoles, it does work on 3DS consoles. Can anyone confirm?
I can't confirm that. I can't be sure but I think it's the other way around. I think it would only work on a DS or DS lite; a DSi or 3DS wouldn't work. Though I can't be sure. I thought you were importing it? If you got the Aus version, it may be another matter.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom