• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

@a0161613;

Wait, so you got a UK 3DS, and you were going to import a USA Pokemon Conquest, but it won't work on your UK 3DS, is that right?

Wait, so you got a UK 3DS, and you were going to import a USA Pokemon Conquest, but it won't work on your UK 3DS, is that right?
No I don't. But Joshawott was going to or already has imported it. I think there were rumours on Pokebeach that it wouldn't work on a UK DSi. I don't believe it would work on a UK DSi or 3DS, only a UK DS or DS Lite.
Gym Leader Janine; said:
I've heard talk that although US Conquest doesn't work on UK DSi/XL consoles, it does work on 3DS consoles. Can anyone confirm?
He was looking for someone to confirm this.

I just got this game yesterday, it's pretty fun a little too fast-paced at times but fun. I still would have preferred Mystery Dungeon 3 over this though. I'm currently at this moment fighting against Ginchiyo's Army. My current Pokemon in my army consist of a Darumaka, Cottonee, Jigglypuff, Eevee, and Wooper. I think my last win against the Fighting-based army was pure luck, since I was able to knock them all off the platform one by one and grab the banners, it then became a cause of me simply using my Pokemon as death fodder against Gurdurr in order to keep the banners long enough to win, since none of my Pokemon could handle those Fighting-types too well.

I like the fighting system as well as move system, I kinda wish the Pokemon could learn more then one move. I don't think they can, I also like the "Warrior" skill power that each Pokemon has. I wish I could recruit an Oshawott, since I thought the Oshawott-owning guy was cool so was the Snivy one. They both looked epic, I wish one of my Pokemon would evolve, but they haven't reached the right percentage. I'm probably gonna lost against Ginchiyo's Electric army since my team is under leveled, but I could probably pull through easily with luck.

It's a pretty easy-to-learn game. I'm enjoying it so far, I'd rate it maybe a 3.5(or 4.0)/5 so far. Not a game I'm jumping up and down to play but, it's cool. But, then again I'm in the early stages still. I also think the designs in this game rock.

My little brother got the game last Wednesday. At first, I got so addicted to it. o_0
I already beat the game (last week) and am now in
I don't want spoil anything or have people rage at me for doing that.
Special Episode: Starring Lord Hideyoshi
I like how his color is red orange, so it looks like Arceus has a rash on it's behind. XD
I might rant about this game in my blog. So many ideas...

I've spent so much time, trying to get some use of each soldier during each month. Good game, though.

I just got the American version for my European DSi XL and it doesn't seem to work although I tried it on a friend's european 3DS and it worked fine. WTF? Why would they region lock it for DSis but not 3DSs, I can't see any logic behind that decision.

Got this game last week, and it's fantastic. Chugging along in the post-game now, which could take a while, but still just as fun.

I still haven't been able to get this game. I've checked Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and 2 GameStops. I've also checked Amazon, Target.com, Walmart.com, Bestbuy.com, KMart.com, and Gamestop.com. The only place I found it was on Amazon, but it's for 45 dollars, and I'm not paying that much extra.

I've enjoyed playing the ROM of this game - beaten the first three "cities". And then BW2 started leaking :)

Anyway as soon as the EU version reaches Germany, I'll ask my friend there buy Pokemon Conquest and mail it to me. I would import it from US, but this regional lock stuff makes me a bit wary. This game is a must have, it's small but fun and buying it would encourage developers to do something new and interesting like Conquest (anyone up for Pokemon + Final Fantasy crossover? lol ^)).

I just got the American version for my European DSi XL and it doesn't seem to work although I tried it on a friend's european 3DS and it worked fine. WTF? Why would they region lock it for DSis but not 3DSs, I can't see any logic behind that decision.
It wouldn't surprise me if it working on PAL 3DS consoles was a mere oversight during the game's development, as opposed to a logical decision.

Anyways, my older brother works at a HMV in London and has a staff discount, so he's told me that if I give him £20 for when the game launches in Europe, he can get one for me with his discount =3

Anyone hoping for a Pokemon Conquest 2? I love the gameplay, but it feels so simplistic at times. Of course, the sheer variety of Pokemon gives endless possibilities to each battle, but I'm finding myself falling into familiar patterns for each map. It's a repetitive, but still fun. A possible sequel can only improve on that.

Anyone hoping for a Pokemon Conquest 2? I love the gameplay, but it feels so simplistic at times. Of course, the sheer variety of Pokemon gives endless possibilities to each battle, but I'm finding myself falling into familiar patterns for each map. It's a repetitive, but still fun. A possible sequel can only improve on that.
*Throws hand in the air* Yes please.

I'd like to be able to play the first one still :/ Does anyone know where to find it?

I'd like to be able to play the first one still :/ Does anyone know where to find it?
You can check online for availabilities. Evidently, where I live, all the EBgames still have it in stock...but that's because they charge $35 (compared to the $30 everyone else does) for the game.

Does anyone know a quick way to level up (or link up, i suppose)? Is there like an item that I can hold or a specific type of battle that will increase my link percentage?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom