• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS!

Well next to it I can read 新ポケ (New Poké.... I'm guessing it ends with mon). Does anyone have the full scan?

And just a quick question, does anyone have a lot of experience with this genre? The closest games I've played are Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics, which are tactical RPGs....

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS!

wwwdotuporg2437733.jpg

I remember this one from the time leading up to BW's release. it's fake.

Disobedient is right, I just confirmed it from aapf that it is a fake artwork.
My apologies.

Kyurem/Rayquaza/Zapdos ignored...

Thats what the third version would feature on its box cover. XD

Thats what the third version would feature on its box cover. XD

But who will be the third counterpart to Clefairy and Jigglypuff?

Ghetsis-Dennis said:
But who will be the third counterpart to Clefairy and Jigglypuff?
Okay guys. Let's work together. What would another normal-type, 3-stage evolution, stupidly annoying Pokémon be? They've covered Clefairy and Jigglypuff, so there needs to be a baby Pokémon in there somewhere...

I've just remembered Chansey. Please no.:eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear::eek:hdear:

But Snubbull doesn't have a 3-stage evolution.
Doesn't have to. Meowth doesn't have a Pichu and Pinsir and Heracross don't have a Scizor =3.

-Togetic! Maybe?

feudal japan? then how is mewtwo there! haha but I am a bit curious about this i don't know what it is called but it looks like those games where you move you characters across a map and when next to an enemy can choose to attack or move or magic in some cases or heal but assuming this is pokemon it will be just attack. I am curious why they decided to fuse these two games together because I feel pokemon could of done this own its own without needing to combine with another game, I personally don't really like games like this so currently I'm a bit skeptical of it and currently not going to buy it if it comes here.

Another scan from CoroCoro magazine (February 2012 edition) has surface on 2ch. The game is set to be released on March 17, 2012 in Japan.

wwwdotuporg2505252.jpg

Last edited:

Hmm... I thought that guy on the far right had an infernape, not a monferno. Or maybe it's a different guy?

A pet peeve of mine about the way news is reported - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

Also, I'd like to declare "ponigiri" the most ridiculous word this franchise has given us.

Other tidbits from the article:

- The game will feature six on six battles that CoroCoro describes as "being like chess or shogi."
- The Busho all have "Busho Power," abilities that they can use to help their pokemon in battle. These powers include "increase your pokemon's movement" and "heal x number of HP."
- The aforementioned "ponigiri" (pokemon + onigiri) can help make pokemon stronger.
- Busho can join with wild pokemon from their home nations by "Linking" with them. You're also able to recruit other Busho to help you out.
- Some of the nations in the games have been named. The player character is from the Hajime Nation (ハジメの国). Hideyoshi is from the Kaen Nation (カエンの国). Motonari is from the Aoba Nation (アオバの国), and Motochika is from the Izumi Nation (イズミの国).

Wow, great to see a release date. Just need to hope for a western release.

perfect. Can't wait to play a different take on Pokemon for once. Looking forward to September though

Maybe I'm being thick, but I don't understand the 6 vs 6 pokemon, using 1 pokemon, with more than one trainer in an area :s

Does it mean you'll have a team of six? Or that you'll team up with five other trainers to fight six other trainers?

Maybe I'm being thick, but I don't understand the 6 vs 6 pokemon, using 1 pokemon, with more than one trainer in an area :s

Does it mean you'll have a team of six? Or that you'll team up with five other trainers to fight six other trainers?
I think they'll have you be w/ more than 1 person. Which makes me wonder because I think it was confirmed through the CoroCoro scans that you can befriend some humans & they'll let you use their Pokemon.

Sounds like gameplay for this will be a bit more complicated than your basic Pokemon game, not that thats a bad thing. Im really looking forward to even more news about this game.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom