• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS!

I'm cautiously optimistic. I am really happy that it isn't a main series Pokémon title, because anyone who knows me will be able to tell you how frustrated I was getting with people calling for every new announcement to be a remake of something; it being on the DS also helps strengthen my theory of Grey on the DS. I can't say I'm ecstatic about the brief in-game footage I've seen (but then again, it's for the DS, not 3DS) but the promotional artwork is really something.

Oh, edited the thread title to include the game name to hopefully avoid people posting a million new topics.

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS!

Oh, oops, my bad.

I think Gray will be released at the end of the year in Japan since Kyurem is in the 15th movie. You know, a la Giratina and the Sky Bouquet.

Oh, oops, my bad.

I think Gray will be released at the end of the year in Japan since Kyurem is in the 15th movie. You know, a la Giratina and the Sky Bouquet.
To be honest, anyone doubting that Grey will be released in 2012 is living under a rock xD

I do love how PxNA is for the DS, as that helps my theory that Grey will be for the DS as it shows DS games are still being made.

The artwork thus far is interesting, if not downright pretty. But I'm hesitant to see what this game has to offer, it's like I'm attracted and repelled at the same time to this 3:

This actually looks pretty cool. I know nothing of the other series, but I'm sure I'll walk away liking it.

But, if they were going to do a crossover, I thought a Pokemon/Naruto crossover would be cool. Two of arguably the most popular anime combined would have been awesome.

But, if they were going to do a crossover, I thought a Pokemon/Naruto crossover would be cool. Two of arguably the most popular anime combined would have been awesome.

That seems more appropriate for Pokemon Reburst rather than the mainstream Pokemon series because really, how would Ash and co. interacting with Hidden Leaf shinobi make sense when one is more kid-friendly than the other?

I just realized that 17 castles = 17 types. :p

That seems more appropriate for Pokemon Reburst rather than the mainstream Pokemon series because really, how would Ash and co. interacting with Hidden Leaf shinobi make sense when one is more kid-friendly than the other?
Well, both are for kids. After all, in Japan, Naruto Shippuden airs straight after Pokémon.

But remember guys, this isn't the thread to discuss over crossovers. There's already a thread for that.

To be honest, anyone doubting that Grey will be released in 2012 is living under a rock xD

I do love how PxNA is for the DS, as that helps my theory that Grey will be for the DS as it shows DS games are still being made.

Ditto your comment. Yes, the 3DS is selling well now but that doesn't mean the DS is dead. I suppose if/when Nintendo releases Pokemon Gray, they could always include 3DS enhanced features to encourage fans to migrate to the 3DS.

Wait I'm not understanding is there supposed to some kind of soldier for every Pokémon can some one please explain this to me I'm sorry if I'm a little clueless.

I like the male and female character designs. Also, some of the characters are named Kenshin, Shingen and Mitsuhide.

Last edited:

So basically its Pokémon's answer to Final Fantasy Tactics...I approve. I especially like the fact that the eeveelutions will be our starters, much more variety :D

[video=youtube;u34bzH5Eo04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u34bzH5Eo04[/video]
Extended trailer from the website unlocked by entering the password given out at Jump Festa.

Looks like the various historical figures are Gym Leaders, so each fortress is a Gym basically.

One new shot shows the Articuno dude, Mitsuhide, with a Lapras, so I guess he's ice.

Seems more like Pokemon meets last airbender. Evil groudon guy taking over the world. It is not what I was hoping for, but it was unexpected, that's for sure.

I have no idea what to make of this really, since I'm always kinda wary of big changes.
But I have to say it definitely looks interesting enough.

The vibe I'm getting from all this far is that Pokemon isn't really the main focus of this game, just something kinda attached to the story/game or w/e. hmm...

Re: New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS!

Yes I saw this recently and I am worried that they are detracting from the original concept of the main series of Pokemon. I just hope they don't make a devastating cross over to the dark side of "merging".

Pokemon is not meant to be messed with it could cause massive natural disasters of epic proportion!!!

That said I will not bash the game until I have actually seen more of it. ^^

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom