• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Following Nintendo's conference yesterday, I went poking around the Nintendo's E3 press website and I noticed that there is a separate link to download assets for Pokémon Conquest - which is only available for games that are shown off at E3. What this means is, the game will most likely be shown off at their Software Showcase.

EDIT:
[video=youtube;SaG5c-hZNBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaG5c-hZNBU&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Yup, it is.

EDIT 2: Nope. Nothing shown.

In fact, there weren't even any new games announced!

Last edited:
Coming out of E3, I dont think we got a European release date for this did we?

Coming out of E3, I dont think we got a European release date for this did we?
Pokémon Conquest wasn't even shown at E3.

However, I have found a place that is selling the American version of the game for just under £25 (including shipping to the UK).

Do US games work on EU/UK 3DS'? I really want this and the fact there's no UK release date makes me sad, and want to order it online or ask for it for my birthday.

Do US games work on EU/UK 3DS'? I really want this and the fact there's no UK release date makes me sad, and want to order it online or ask for it for my birthday.
Pokémon Conquest is a DSi enhanced game, so while an American game will work on a European DS or DS Lite, they won't work on a European DSi/DSi XL or 3DS.

In a way this game looks like a crossover between Dynasty Warriors and pokemon mystery dungeon.

In a way this game looks like a crossover between Dynasty Warriors and pokemon mystery dungeon.
Well, the Japanese title of the game is Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. It is a crossover - but between Pokémon and the Nobunaga's Ambition series of games.

Pokémon Conquest is a DSi enhanced game, so while an American game will work on a European DS or DS Lite, they won't work on a European DSi/DSi XL or 3DS.

Ah okay, shame. Thanks for telling me though xD

Ah okay, shame. Thanks for telling me though xD
No problem.

Personally, I don't think they should have bothered with making it DSi enhanced - it only uses Wi-Fi to download the special missions.

Would the Australian games work on a European 3DS? They are PAL. I ask because I can't get on Wifi with my normal DS.

Are we sure it will be released in Europe?
There's been no word on it. I know Joshawott has said he will import it from the US. I'm considering doing the same but I prefer to be able to play it on my 3DS. That's why I asked.

I have hope that it's not been announced because it has to be translated into so many languages but at this point, it's only hope

Would the Australian games work on a European 3DS? They are PAL. I ask because I can't get on Wifi with my normal DS.
Australian copies will work on a European 3DS. I did ask Archaic on advice of where to get an Australian copy from, but he advised me against it as games are expensive in Australia.

Are we sure it will be released in Europe?
There's been no word on it. I know Joshawott has said he will import it from the US. I'm considering doing the same but I prefer to be able to play it on my 3DS. That's why I asked.

I have hope that it's not been announced because it has to be translated into so many languages but at this point, it's only hope
I haven't heard any official confirmation yet. When it was shown on Nintendo Direct in Japan and Europe had Japan's stream, just subtitled with Japan-only titles like Hatsune Miku removed, Conquest was still there with a banner saying that the European release plans had yet to be confirmed. Then last month's Official Nintendo Magazine said it would be out in Europe in Autumn. When I emailed Nintendo UK about it, they simply said that they have nothing to announce at this time.

Australian copies will work on a European 3DS. I did ask Archaic on advice of where to get an Australian copy from, but he advised me against it as games are expensive in Australia.
Thanks for confirming it. I may play wait and see for a month. If it's going to be confirmed, it has to happen soon.

Since tomorrow is the last day to preorder the game and receive the five bonus Pokemon (Pikachu, Emolga, Riolu, Lapras, Scyther) I was wondering about the availability of these Pokemon and if it would be beneficial to preorder?

Since tomorrow is the last day to preorder the game and receive the five bonus Pokemon (Pikachu, Emolga, Riolu, Lapras, Scyther) I was wondering about the availability of these Pokemon and if it would be beneficial to preorder?

From what I've seen these Pokemon are supposed to be very rare so it might not be a bad idea. However the code is universal so if you don't want to preorder you can always check the Serebii event database (http://www.serebii.net/conquest/passwords.shtml) and it's possible bulbapedia will post the codes when they receive them.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like this hasn't been mentioned yet: I've seen preorder boxes in Australia, but labled 'Pokémon Conquest', not 'Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition'. Looks like they're not keeping the original name now.

It doesn't look like this hasn't been mentioned yet: I've seen preorder boxes in Australia, but labled 'Pokémon Conquest', not 'Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition'. Looks like they're not keeping the original name now.

That's.... something we've been aware of for quite some time.

I've heard talk that although US Conquest doesn't work on UK DSi/XL consoles, it does work on 3DS consoles. Can anyone confirm?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom