• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Pokémon Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Conquest (Sign Ups open for Rebel Factions)

And I thought I had BF Island? or do I have Sinnoh's?

You have Sinnoh's I think.

I'll claim Fortree instead.

Fine, I'll take the remaining three. Just so somebody can take it.

OOC: Hey, you need more people for rebel factions, right? I'll come in if I get the character idea set!

There isn't really a character set so much as your factioin. I'll gladly give up one or two of my Hoenn cities to give a relatively good base for your city state.

OK. Leavanny, I need the name of your faction leader, the country's name and a unit of 24 Pokémon (basics only) of the same species who'll make up the bodyguard

Let's see.....

I'll be Karla of Mauville City, Hoenn, and my bodyguard Pokemon is going to be Blitzle.

Last edited:

@AlphaMouse;

In the (im)mortal words of Charmy from Team Chaotix: "I'm Bored! Can we go now?"

I'll get some unit lists up later today or tomorrow hopefully. @Leavanny; you have to be based in Hoenn.

This sounds fun.

Virbank City
Industrial city state under the rule of a person known as "The Shadow"

@ImperialSunlight; you'll have to ask whoever owns Virbank to give them that city.

Anyway. Here's the start of the unit list. I'll keep on going until I've accounted for every species. Any questions, launch them. Also, start the Building Phase of Turn two at the top, please.

Cavalry Units:

Grade I: Deerling, Ponyta, Poochyena Girafarig

Grade II: Blitzle Doduo Houndour Swasbuck Rapidash Electrike

Grade III: Boufallant Growlithe Houndoom Tauros Zebstrika Dodrio Manetric

Light Infantry Units:

Grade I: Meowth Tyrogue Zigzagoon Seedot Buneary

Grade II: Ekans Sandshrew Persian Eevee Treeko Linoone Nuzleaf Chimchar Lopunny Snivy Minccino

Grade III: Arbok Sandslash Eeveelutions Sneasel Grovyle Shiftry Monferno Croagunk Servine Mienfoo Cinccino

Grade IV: Hitmonlee Hitmonchan Hitmontop Weavile Sceptile Infernape Toxicroak Serperior Mienshao

Last edited:

QQ, how much $ do I have?

Who owns that city then? :-/

@Dark Blueberry; @SageGaga; @trainer_ebony; @Tris79; @BlazeMaster; @Kyouhei!; @ImperialSunlight;

This is dying fast, so I'm suggesting a re-boot.

There is going to be a change, however. This time it's going to be based in just the Kanto and Johto regions.

Why? I hear you ask.

Firstly, people will have less territory, which will encourage fighting

Secondly, you won't have to make navies to invade other countries.

Thirdly, making a list of 600 Pokémon is a massive drag.

So, if you want, claim other cities in Kanto and Johto, your nation name, bodyguard and anything else.

Mine will remain the same, since im already there :p just brought down to Ecruteak and if i can claim 2, Goldenrod

I'll take Vermillion and Fuchsia. Call me General Rirekitenka (from Vermillion) of Kodaikaminari. I'd like my bodyguards to be Rotom, but if not, Magnemite.

Everything's the same except for the cities. I'll take New Bark Town and Violet City

Saffron City and Celadon City.
Still being called Phendrana and bodyguard is still Jigglypuff (boy, I hope their ingame stats don't matter much xD)

And sorry about not making a move earlier, honestly I thought the game hadn't started yet and was waiting ^^;

Fixed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom