• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Crater

I have an account there; Alyalf.

I don't really play it often, but if I'm bored and there's nothing better to do, sometimes it crosses my mind and I go there. Sometimes it's reeeeally laggy though, and I just give up on it.

I play it when I get bored or I have nothing better to do, I actually think it's fun.

BTW, I'm Suicune619 there.

It takes to long, but I like the dark/metal colors on pokemon.

I made a new account ephraim_and_me

I stopped playing it after my friend got all his pokemon to Lv 100. But I might get my Mothim to level 100 just to beat it.

I used to play it, but eventually I got bored, stopped playing it, and when I decided to play it, I couldn't remember my password, and I didn't put my e-mail in, so I can't get it e-mailed back... oh well. I'll crack it at some point.

Anyways, my screename on it is Marowak178. I think. XD

on the first time i play pokemon crater, i become addicted to it and now i try to play pokemon crater but the server was shut down...pls..i need help..i feel that i am going to die if i not able to play pokemon to the rest of my life..are there any pokemon game which is similar to pokemon crater.com..because thre is a website named tppcrpg.net and it look like pokemon crater but the thing is it is not as beautiful as of that pokemon crater hava..

There is actually a fair few games quite like Pokemon Crater. Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Emerald? Just a hunch, but I think they might do the trick.

I used to quite like crater, only when i was bored and not at home, with nithing to do (EG work :-D), i'd much prefere netbattle i think, but i've never been able to get it to work, i always had "The files are corrupted" blah........

Any ideads as to why/where i can get Netbattle from??

Crater was the first pokemon site I made my home, but after a while I just stoped playing the games and went to the forums. But man that forum... everyone just sat there and whined about everything, particuarly the anime, which everyone hated. My best memories of Crater where the great fics, though. Two I really liked where "Fangs Tale" and "The life of a champion is boring" (The last was writen by our own Green Chirrim, and even though I've been nagging Green about it, he dosen't seem interested in bringing it to Bulba, even though he got good reveiws on it at Crater) Beyond that, Crater sucked crap.

I remeber my team though:

Feraligatr
Noctowl
Weavile
Kangaskan
Hariyama
Xatu

i used to like it but i think it was closed im not playing now bcause its shut down it was a cool game but it was kind of wierd its mechanics etc does somebody know another pokemon online site

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom