• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

For the one about the Bronzong, the friend who died was never mentioned before in the story. Also, it was kind of weird and it had only a little bit to do with the actual Bronzong. Did Bronzong create the girl or what?

I'm playing Diamond right now, but I decided to make a creepypasta story about it (And no, the creepypasta story is NOT true, of course):

BONE-CHILLING DIAMOND
My parents got Pokémon Diamond for me. When I first recieved it, I opened it up and popped the game card into my DS Lite.

The game started normally, but when the professor said "You have to complete the National Dex, or I will murder you". And he made an evil grin.

I was frightened at what he said, but I continued the game normally. When it asked me if I was a boy or a girl, it didn't let me pick. It automatically picked "boy", even though I'm a girl, but I just acted like nothing happened.

Another eery thing was that it didn't let me name my person. It automatically named it "DEATH", which scared me. The game stared in my characters house, but instead of my person watching TV, it started out with eery silence and my character emerging out of the darkness. He went to the front of the screen, and started TALKING to me. It sent a chill down my spine.

"Don't even THNK about restarting this game. If you do, I will kill you in your sleep, or better yet, haunt you for the rest of the day and THEN kill you. You will never expierience live EVER again."

My heart was pounding, my stomach was queasy, and I was sweating all over. Who hacked my game, and why did they hack it, and are they really gonna kill me? I anxiously thought. Hoping that it wasn't true, I continued on.

After playing for a few minutes (And is was playing normally during those few precious minutes), I decided to get up and slack on some lip gloss. I closed my DS, and I put on my favorite cotton candy flavored lip gloss. Then, I opened it back up.

All of a sudden, my character went up to me again onscreen. He had an angry look on his face. My hands got so shaky that I nearly dropped my DS onto my pillow. I knew what I had done. He angrily declared "You have left me. Do it again, and you will never expierience the rest of your life."

Frightened, I obeyed. The game went normal for a few minutes, util I checked my trainer card. This is what it said:
"IF YOU READ ANY FURTHER, IT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR PETTY LIFE"

I had no idea what they meant by "petty life". Then, all of a sudden, I realized that they meant MY life. What was worse, my trainer sprite had an evil look on his face.

I made a bloodcurling scream OUT LOUD. My mom came upstairs and asked if I was alright. I lied to her that I was fine, and their was nothing wrong. She closed my door, and went back downstairs.

When I continued, I noticed that my Turtwig wasn't following me anymore. I looked around, and I found the Turtwig lying down, covered in red stuff.
I then realized the Turtwig commited suicide, or my person probably killed it. But I looked around, and all of my Pokémon were murdered. There they lied, in pools of wine-colored blood. I was horrified

Just then, I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around, relieved to find out that it was probably my imagination.

Just when I resumed to my DS, both screens went black. On the top screen, my character came out, with an evil look on his face. My heart was pounding so hard that it was about to come out of my chest, and my forehead sweated SO much that I was about to drown in my own sweat.

He smirked "When you talked to your mother, you betrayed me. I will now attempt to haunt you. No more mister nic guy!!!!"

He let out a villanous laugh, and, to my horror, turned into a Darkrai.

His transformation was horrible. He turned charcoal-black, lost his legs, hair turning white and getting longer so that it stuck into the nothingness, and other horrifying stages.

Just then, the power in my house went out, but my DS was still on. A loud, strange evil laugh ripped through the Ds speakers.

I looked at my DS, and shouted "What are you doing??????!!!!!" into the mic.

"You left your game when your mother was n the room, and I killed off all of your Pokémon" the Darkrai smirked. He looked at me and said "Bye bye, prissy. Beware your death..." He came closer to the screen, with the screen turning white.

I screamed like a toddler who scraped her knee, and I quickly turned off my DS and yanked out the game card as if it was burning up my DS.

Just then, the power went back on.

The next day, relieved that my life wasn't over, my parents let me take it back to the game store. When I did that, I bought a new Diamond game with my allowance.

When I got home, I carefully put the game card in, scared of what I might find.

To my surprise, this one wasn't hacked.

That was 3 years ago. I still have that non-hackd Diamond game, and I've completed the entire National Dex in that one.

Even though it was 3 years since it happened, Darkrai has still haunted my dreams. He invaids the happiness of them and attempts to kill my dream self. I am very suprised that I survived this horrifying event, and hope that it won't happen again.

THE END

Not bad, eh?

EDIT: Edited the story to make it more creepy.

Last edited:
for the one about Red...I don't get it...

who is doomsday? what exactly is going on? It was good, just if you COULD'VE been a bit more specific...then it would've benn more understandable and probable more creepy....

anyways, I'm working on a pasta right now..should have it up in a while ;)

for the one about Red...I don't get it...

who is doomsday? what exactly is going on? It was good, just if you COULD'VE been a bit more specific...then it would've benn more understandable and probable more creepy....

anyways, I'm working on a pasta right now..should have it up in a while ;)

It's a reference to the rumors of supposed "PokeGods" from the Generation 1 games and the "Mist Stone," which supposedly evolved Pokemon such as Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise.

Err... what is this Creepypasta thing?

A creepypasta is a story on the internet that scares people and almost seem real, but their not. Good examples would be the Majora's Mask "BEN", the Super Mario 64 photo melting, the Tails Doll Legend(which I hate the most), and Slenderman.

There are pretty much Pokemon versions of these things, most well known being Lost Silver and Black.(not the official one by Nintendo, a hack)

Check out Encyclopedia Dramatica for more info.

A creepypasta is a story on the internet that scares people and almost seem real, but their not. Good examples would be the Majora's Mask "BEN", the Super Mario 64 photo melting, the Tails Doll Legend(which I hate the most), and Slenderman.

There are pretty much Pokemon versions of these things, most well known being Lost Silver and Black.(not the official one by Nintendo, a hack)

Check out Encyclopedia Dramatica for more info.

...lol

The Bronzong thing was kinda quick, and wasn't really well written.

First, I just want to say your stories are great. I myself am aspiring to become an author so youve given me some great ideas. As always this is partly true and mostly fake.
Anyway,my story. . . .

This is my friends story mainly.
He doesnt have many games. Diamond,mainly. And like most bored people, he used action replays to get the pokemon he wanted. For example, he has a Pikachu that learned Fly and Surf. But back to the story. . .

This story is about his Charizard.
A few months ago, he was fooling around, programming a Moltres with Surf, when he decided that he would get a Venusaur to trade to me and a Charizard for himself. He loves dragon types (yes I know but it looks like one). I forgot to bring my DS that day so I was going to trade next week. My friend was just happy to have a Charizard.

Anyway, the next day, he comes up to me and says'You cant have your Venusaur'.
Confused, I asked him what he was on about and he tells me that while beating the E4 for the millionth time with just his Charizard. Apparently, he reached Cynthia and her Garchomp when Cynthia came up with her last pokemon text thing and said ' You think youre pretty smart, cheating, dont you?'

He thought he just misread it and carried on.

Final pokemon defeated, Cynthia comes up and says 'You dont deserve this, cheater'

Now he started to get worried. He knew what Cynthia should say and that wasnt it. Nevertheless, he carried on to the champions room and the huge computer thing.

After it saved the game, Cynthia turned to him and said 'Well thats it. Im sick of you beating us. If you can cheat, we can too'

At that point the credits came up and did their normal boring thing of not being able skip. My friend was pretty freaked out and turned the game off and on again. It did the normal thing until the continue/new game option appeared. The continue button was there but the New Game option was scribbled out, as if a kid had drawn on it in red pen. My friend rubbed the screen but it was on the game, he could see the pixels. Reluctantly, he chose to continue.

He started off in the first room of the Elite 4, with Aaron. He couldnt go back, as you already know, he had apparently started the Elite 4. As he walked up to Aaron, Aaron said 'Now, lets do this properly shall we?'
The battle immediately started. My friend just had his Carizard and Aaron had all his normal pokemon but with one massive difference.

The sprites looked strange, like there was something under the pixels, waiting. With Charizard being a fire/flying type he quickly wiped out Aarons team. But when the five pokemon fainted, a new set of pokeballs appeared.

First, Aaron sent out his Beautifly. My friend let out a hollow scream (and he is very manly. He has a beard and everything).

Beautifly looked disgusting. Every part of it was mutated in some way. It was like a tropical monster on steroids. One of its eyes were hanging out, its head was bulging and had near bursting veins everywhere. It was covered in blood and most likely snot. It nearly made my friend puke. In fact he says he did.

It easily knocked out Charizard with a Giga Impact and automatic critical hit. My friend was relieved. Hed only lose half of his infinite money and his pokemon would be healed. Then, on the screen it came up with 'Aaron used one Max Revive'
Charizard was fully healed. Then Aaron said 'Youre not getting out of this that easily'

My friend was near tears. His hand moved towards the power button when the text transformed into 'Dont you dare. . .'

He hesitated but ended up pressing it. The text came up with 'You have become corrupted. You will be erased'
This was followed by a strange and horrid noise, rather like squealing into a microphone.
My friend clutched his ears in pain and actually got a nosebleed. He yelled out in desperation 'OK! Ill play! Stop this!'

Then a definitely human voice was heard by his ear, 'Then play. . .'

Silence.
The music of the game continued. But when he initiated the battle again it stopped. Aarons sprite was also disgusting, just like Beautifly. His head was bulging, veins near bursting and part of his head missing, exposing the brain. A human voice was heard again, in Aarons voice but crazed.

Aaron called out Drapion, just like Beautifly, zombified and paler than purple, drenched in blood.

Every time Charizard died, he was ressurected by Aaron.

It took my friend all night just to beat Drapion. He wet himself and hadnt eaten in 17 hours. Every time he tried to leave, the sound came back. The piercing, ear bleeding screech. He hadnt slept all night. And that was obvious as I looked at him then.

His eyes were red and sore. His clothes were slightly torn and in his hand he clutched for dear life, his demonic DS still frozen on the words, 'Now you know how it feels. Now you know what its like. You heartless, wretched pig!'

And then my friend turned to me, looked me in the eye, and cried.

Yeah, I know, I go on a troll site if that's what you wanna call it. But some of the stuff there is worth reading. I love Slenderman~<3

Anyway, I remember someone posting this one on the old thread, since like the Snow on Mt. Silver it's one of my favs... Can be found the same tumblr site as Snow on Mt. Silver.

There are gouges in my arms.

Well, perhaps I’m jumping ahead a little too far. You may need some backstory to truly appreciate what I have become. What I was made into.

I have a hobby: I like to look for old Pokemon games at flea markets and the like. I’ve been doing it since I was little. I’ve always hoped to find some creepy hack, like Pokemon Black. I don’t care for being scared, but I figured the bragging rights alone would be worth it. That being said, I found a copy of the original Gold version at a flea market last week. It didn’t have a price tag on it, so I went looking for the seller. The table was a little away from the others, so I had to look around for someone to buy the game from. I never found anyone. I looked for about 20 minutes, then talked myself into just taking the game. No one would miss it anyway. I pocketed it and went on my way.

I went home, eager to pop it in and play. I crossed my fingers for a hack and powered it up… and was greeted by the normal startup screen.Slightly disappointed, I played anyway. I made my way past Cherrygrove, fought a few Spinarak and some Sentrets, and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up late. I’m usually a light sleeper, but I just couldn’t bring myself to wake up. The grogginess felt nice. Blinking and taking in my surroundings, I felt an odd, gooey-wet sensation in my hand, which was clenched into a fist. I opened it to reveal a brown-and-green smear: apparently some sort of insect had crawled into my hand in the night and I crushed it. Judging by the legs left over, I guessed it was a spider. Poor little guy. I wiped my hand on my comforter and went about my day.

That night, I played more Gold. I didn’t play very much; I got to Falkner, beat him, and explored south (on the road to Rock Tunnel, I think?). I fought a Mareep and a few Bellsprouts to train and called it a night.

I slept heavily again that night and woke up to rain. I snuggled under the covers and was confused by an odd smell… I couldn’t place it. After a while, I settled on wet wool. It was a sour smell, and it appeared to be coming from my pajamas. There were also traces of mud on the bottom of my pajama pant legs. I figured I had been sleepwalking (I had done it a lot as a child and had never totally grown out of it). I went through my day more or less normally, barely paying attention to anything other than the prospect of getting home and playing Gold. I got home earlier than normal (teacher conferences had us out a whole period earlier) and heard my mother talking on the phone to a friend. Apparently there had been some trouble on a nearby farm: some sort of animal had gotten in and mauled the smaller livestock. Mostly sheep.

Thinking nothing of it, I continued to my room and did my homework, thinking only of playing Gold that night. Again, I only played for a little while, finding myself drowsy after fighting Whitney’s Miltank. I fell asleep.

I woke up to find my hands covered in blood. There was mud tracked into my room, all over my bed and my feet. I couldn’t ignore this. Something was seriously wrong. I cleaned up the mud as best I could and went to wash my hands. Looking in the mirror, I saw blood all over my face. There was too much for it to be a cut; besides, my face appeared fine. I started to panic. I cleaned myself off completely and went downstairs for breakfast. Everything proceeded normally… until…

There was a knock on the door. The neighbors had come to give us a flyer: the farming couple down the road wanted us to be on watch. Apparently, the same animal had gotten into their farm last night and had attacked their prize cows. They were offering a reward for info. They guessed from the bite marks that it was a largish carnivore: the throats of both the cows and the sheep had been ripped out and eaten. My thoughts raced. Was that me? Did I do that? Surely I would remember it…

Mom thanked the neighbors and sent them on their way. I went through my day paranoid, the image of my own face covered in blood burned into my mind.

I came home late: we had theatre practice and I was tired out and stressed. I turned on Pokemon Gold to let off some steam. My eyelids started to droop after beating a trainer using a Furret, and I fell asleep before I knew it.

My dreams were terrifying.

A Spinarak popped into my mind’s eye, slowly morphing and changing into a normal house spider. It was hunted down, pried off the wall by my fingers, mashed in my palm. I heard it scream. A tinny, high scream that pierced my heart.

A Mareep came next, morphing and twisting until it was a common sheep. I tore its throat out. I lapped the blood from my lips, let the cool muscles of its esophagus glide down mine, fighting my own gag reflex. I wiped my bloody face on its corpse.

Whitney’s Miltank forced its way into my brain, once again twisting into the shape of a normal cow. I kicked its legs until they broke. It sunk forward until its head rested against the ground, its eyes pleading, wet, vacant. I aimed a kick at its skull, caving in one of those sweet, docile eyes. I pushed my weight against its body, flipping it over. I rested my knees across its broad neck and plunged my face forward, taking out a chunk of its delicate throat. Again and again I tore. Blood splattered my face and arms, but I did not care. This dream version of me had no mercy. It ate and it ate, laughing.

The Furret I had just fought faded in view over the carnage. It morphed and changed into a regular ferret, the kind one would keep as a pet.

I woke up.

Dried blood and fur was crusted under my fingernails.

My shirt and pants were splattered with blood.

A metallic taste rang in my mouth, and I could hear from my slightly open window the boy next door wailing. He was looking for his lost pet. He taped a sign to my mailbox:

“MISSING FERRET.”

I covered everything up the best I could. No one suspects me of anything. I tried to break the Gold cartridge, but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Its pull was irresistible. I had to keep playing. I had to continue.

I fought a Pidgeotto tonight.

I woke up this morning with gouges in my arms.

Tears in my shirt.

Feathers on the floor.

Blood in my eyes from a gaping wound across my temple.

My sister keeps parakeets.

She kept parakeets.

Last edited:
holy crap... i was actually almost scared to death by "snow on mt. silver"

Has anyone found it creepy that the fat guy in GSC/HGSS at Ruins of Alph says: "This is a big room , but there's nothing here." Something about that creeps me out. Like, there's nothing there. Like it's a blank place with no sign of life in it. Has anyone else found that interesting and/or creepy?

(PS: Ruins of Alph creeps me out WAAAAAY more than Lavender Town. Lavender Town's my favorite place in Kanto. Old Chateau doesn't scare me at all lol.)

Yeah, I know, I go on a troll site if that's what you wanna call it. But some of the stuff there is worth reading. I love Slenderman~<3

Yeah there is some pretty funny stuff there. The shock images are kinda bad though. And that story you posted was really good.

I've seen the Haunter and Pikachu one before on this forum.

But DAMN, Cubone just became more awesome I think.

@redblue: I think that's cause this topic isn't as popular as the original. I need to get off my lazy bum and write pastas to post here, here's some Diglett for now.

Do you remember when you first discovered glitches in Pokémon?
I remember when I did. Summer, 1999, at Kingswood Summer Club. Pokémon Red and Blue had been released the previous year, which I guess would make me 8 or 9. The Pokémon craze was in full swing over here in the UK - every day I packed up my Pikachu-yellow Gameboy Colour, Pokémon Red permanently slotted into the top. Me and my friends would gather together with our Link Cables for epic trading and battling sessions that lasted the whole day, or just until parents came to pick us up at home time.
Around mid-summer, our ‘group’ was starting to feel like we’d seen it all and done it all. Sure, I don’t think we’d ever caught ‘em all - back then it seemed like an impossibility. We had grinded to level 100, eliminated the Elite 4 more times than we could remember. The game was starting to lose it’s draw, and there were still 4 long weeks of summer left. Then, we saw Missingno.
I remember the first kid I knew to have him - he told us his brother showed him how to catch this super rare, super awesome Pokémon. We gathered round as he revealed that Pokémon to us - that magical, distorted, reverse ‘L’ shape that held the key to infinite Rare Candies. We were all instantly in love and dying to get one of these rare Pokémon for ourselves - so he passed on the secret and showed us how.
Within the next few days, our little group was hooked on glitches. We scoured magazines for the latest bugs and tricks - we visited Glitch City, battled all kinds of high level Pokémon off the coast of Cinnabar - we even caught Mew.
But there was one glitch which I’ve never been able to find record of since. Funnily enough, I can’t remember the details of how to pull it off, but I remember the outcome - Glitchlett. The technique for finding this little guy followed the pattern of a lot of the tedious Pokémon encounter bugs in Red and Blue - talk to this dude, fly to this place - it might have had something to do with Celadon, I’m not sure really.
Glitchlett was just as you’d expect - a glitched-up Diglett. The sprite was mostly intact, but the face was distorted, Missingno.-style. There were a few distorted lines through it, like scan lines, and the cry was a little weird too, although I can’t put my finger on what it was. His level was never visible, but we guessed it must have been over 100, as we could hardly put a mark on him while trying to catch him. Most of us resorted to one of out many cloned Masterballs.
We nicknamed him Glitchlett, and that night were eagerly trying out what his guy could do.
The next day we all met up to compare results - by this point we all considered ourselves Pokémon glitch experts. Experiences with Glitchlett were varied - one guy claimed it messed up his game so bad he couldn’t play anymore and had had to reset. Others said they tried to battle with Glitchlett only to find the game crashed every time they tried. I had the most luck in battles with the new glitch Pokémon. His only move was DIG, and he couldn’t learn any HMs or TMs, even those you’d expect a Diglett to be able to learn. Against Wild Pokémon, Glitchlett was a powerhouse - he never lost PP, and together we’d OHKO’d every Pokémon we came across.
But the attack it’s self was… odd. It took two turns as usual, but after the first turn he’d be hit with some kind of self-damaging recoil. There was no explanation other than “Diglett was hurt!”, and that strange cry, but it never made much of a mark on him. Glitchlett’s HP was higher than anything I’d ever seen, and because it took only one DIG to destroy any wild Pokémon it was never much of a problem. I laid waste to my friend’s teams during linked battles, and he soloed the Elite 4.
I remember when things got even stranger. I was levelling a team using the Exp. All - destroying wild Pokémon with Glitchlett seemed the obvious choice and I’d maxed many Pokémon this way in the past. I’d woken up early that morning to level especially, and had spent all day KOing wild Pokémon. At that moment I was under my bed covers with my trusty Gameboy Colour light - Mum would go mad if she knew I wasn‘t asleep at this time. Everything was going to plan and my new team was levelling up beautifully. I must have been concentrating pretty hard, because it was too late when I noticed how low Glitchlett’s health had become. I selected DIG for the final time and watched him begin to descend into the ground… as expected, I received the message “Diglett was hurt!”. I heard that piercing cry, louder then before, and my stomach turned as I watched his health bar slide towards zero. The bar doubled back on it’s self, and seemed to empty four or five times before Glitchlett repeated his dying cry - now a horrible noise.
“Digglet was killed! Do you want to use the next Pokémon?”
I know it’s cliché in these kinds of stories, but I remembered that vividly. I selected “NO” - my other team members wouldn’t have made a mark on this enemy Pokémon anyway. I was warped to the over world and found myself back in the Unknown Dungeon. Opening my Pokémon menu confirmed what I’d seen before - by beloved Glitchlett at the top of the party, health reduced to zero. I selected him, I’m not sure what good I thought it might have done… and noticed that something was different. Maybe it was there before, but I think I would have noticed that DIG was now selectable outside of battle.
I thought for a moment. Maybe it was the atmosphere, but this move was suddenly chilling me. Glitchlett had never been damaged by any Wild Pokémon, only by this move. It wasn’t even as though he’s hurt himself in confusion or with recoil… whatever had hurt and ultimately ‘killed’ him had been underground all along, waiting, sapping Glitchlett’s life each time I sent him to attack. His death-cry echoed in my ears as I realised what I’d done. My thumb hovered over the A button, my brain willing myself to DIG and get out of the cave, but my stomach felt sick. What was down there anyway?
I was stuck with no choice. The exit was too far away, my remaining Pokémon would be destroyed if I tried to get there. With a lump in my throat, I dug, and my sprite began spinning into the earth and the screen went black.
I wasn’t surprised when I realised where I was. Not the entrance to the cave, or even the nearest Pokémon Center, but a glitched-out cave that I now realise was some kind of bugged version of Diglett‘s Cave. I checked my Pokémon, and saw Glitchlett’s health had been restored. He was now my only Pokémon, the other 5 members of my team missing entirely. I chose DIG again. Oak scolded me - apparently this wasn’t the time to use that.
With no means of escape I set off looking for the exit. My sprite moved slowly, more of a crawl than a walk, as I moved the cave’s walls bugged out, turning red, flexing and swelling in and out like the lungs if a monster. Slowly, music began to play - high-pitched and distorted and horrible, it was quiet at first but grew louder with every step. As it played something became familiar - a familiar tune beneath the whirring, bugged notes. Without thinking I began to mouth the words to the music.
“Diglett-dig, Diglett-dig, Trio Trio Trio… Diglett-dig, Diglett-dig, Trio Trio Trio…“
Then, I encountered a Pokémon.
“A Wild Dugtrio Appeared!”
As distorted battle music began, the level 225 Dugtrio appeared before my eyes. The cry was awful, warped scream that seemed to become a gnashing crunch before stopping entirely. Dugtrio’s sprite, like Glitchlett, was deformed - Dugtrio’s three faces with hollow eyes, twisted into pixelated howls that looked somehow painful. The bottom of the sprite was unrecognisable - it looked as though six deformed, clawed arms were rising from the dirt around Dugtrio’s body. My only Pokémon was released and Glitchlett’s back sprite appeared before me. His cry played again, quiet and seemingly a lot weaker.
I was just a bystander now as the game took control - selecting an attack from the menu. Of course, DIG was the only option. My hands were sweaty as I gripped the Gameboy tight - my breath was hot on the screen. Dugtrio went first.
“Dugtrio used Scratch!”
It hit six times, each tear triggering the pitiful cry from my glitch Pokémon. Glitchlett was left with a sliver of health as he retaliated with an attack of his own.
“Diglett used Struggle!” It hardly made a mark, as expected, but it was strange how DIG had never lost PP before.
As previous, the game selected the next move. As ATTACK was chosen, I noticed that Glitchlett suddenly had no moves. Two words appeared where the first two attacks should have been.
NO HOPE.
Dugtrio’s cry echo’d again as it launched an assault of scratches with it’s deadly, horrible arms. Glitchlett was killed after the first strike.
“Diglett is Dead. Do you want to continue?”
I didn’t really understand the question, but that didn’t matter. NO was selected for me, and the battle faded away. Back on the over world, the walls swelled and glitched before my eyes and the maddening music began again. I inspected Glitchlett. His sprite had changed now, although his face was never visible, like Dugtrio’s it seemed to be formed into a pixelated scream. Dark brown streaks cut through the sprite - they looked like claw marks, or blood.
I pressed on. I don’t know what I was thinking at that stage - just that this tiny Pokémon had infected my game in a much bigger way than expected. Glitch Pokémon seemed kind of wrong to me then, as though it was something I ought not to have been massing with - something we didn’t understand or couldn’t control.
With no Pokémon left, I was surprised to find that I didn’t ‘black out’ or warp to a Pokémon Center. The game just continued as ‘usual’. It was only a few steps before the Pokémon encounter theme played and the screen turned black.
“A Wild Dugtrio Appeared!”
This Pokémon sprite was different to the last - almost completely disfigured. The cry seemed as though it wouldn’t end, screaming and wailing as a pixelated monster appeared on screen. Through the glitches and cut pixels I could make out the hollow sockets of 8 eyes, 8 terrible clawed hands and a gaping mouth.
With no Pokémon left, my trainer’s back sprite faced the glitch head-on.
Before my eyes, the screen faded as my Gameboy’s batteries cut out. Whatever had just happened gripped me with fear. That night I didn’t sleep. I even took the game out of the now dead Gameboy, although I’m not sure what that would have done.
Days later I started that game up. I’d not saved during what had happened, so I was returned to my last save point. Glitchlett was at the head of my party, DIG his only move.
I thought for a moment, before abandoning that game forever and starting anew.
(From Creepypasta Wiki & tumblr)

A creepypasta about relationship between Slowking and Shellder. What do you think, people?

I find it creepy how Slowking gets more knowledge when Shellder injects poison into it's brain.:scared:

Sorry, Ryuutakeshi!:)

Here's some of my older stuff:

The Snow Fell Thick
Ok, this is a little smething I cooked up in about 20 minutes. It's not an original story by me. I took the story "Easter Egg - Snow on Mt. Silver", which I think is one of the great PokéPastas out there, along with Lost Silver and Black, and turned it into a first person view of Gold.
Of course,even though it is based on Snow on Mt. Silver, that doesn't mean that I can't add my own...
Little twist.

I’ve made it to the outside…

The Pokémon Trainer had spent the past week in those caves. He had eaten all he could and had kept his Pokémon as healthy as he could… given the circumstances. And all he could see was white…

I have to keep going…

The young trainer continued his mental duel with himself, trying to turn back even though he knew that he couldn’t.

The trainer then looked at his belt, or at least what he could see of it given the weather, and grabbed a ball. The ball contained his Pidgeot, who could fly him out of there. But he knew he couldn’t…

I can’t fly in this!

He could feel the snow getting thicker and his sight getting whiter.

Trying to continue on, he could not help but turn around every few steps.

I can’t go back down.
I can’t run away from fate.

I can never go back.

With that, he continued on up, pushing against the blinding whiteness. He scaled the frozen rocks, which made up the cliffs, with his hands… his frozen hands.
There was no one around…

Have I come all this way for nothing?
No.
I have to keep going.

There is no escape.

As he continued along, he noticed a set of stairs. Stairs that were old and had long been abandoned from any form of maintenance. The trainer paused before embarking up the staircase.

I’m cold…

Tears drops began to spill out of his eyes, onto his face… only to be turned into icicles by the chilling wind.

Just then, as he was climbing the steps, his foot became stuck. It had been frozen to the ground in a matter of seconds. He tried to remove his shoe so he could press on, but to no avail. It was frozen solid.

He pulled and pulled, trying to break free…
And he did.

*SNAP*

He was free. He collapsed to the ground and crawled forward, with his hands burning from the frozen ground. He stared back at where he was stuck, trying to make out a figure in the whiteness…
Only to see that his leg was still there.

It’s so cold…

He weakly continued to crawl up a straight path, with the whiteness getting thicker with every second. Until, it all stopped… he had made it to the peak. The whiteness was gone and everything had become visible again.

And there he was…
The true champion…

He was as white as the trainer, now able to see what had truly become of himself. The trainer saw a mouse on its master’s shoulder, unnaturally white as his master. The master said nothing.

With a semi-frozen hand, the trainer reached for his belt. He grabbed a ball and opened it.

Go… Meg-meganium…

Meganium was released from its ball, a sickly bluish-grey color to it. Before the trainer even gave an order, it collapsed… dead.

The master said nothing, still staring at the trainer, opposing of him.

The trainer proceeded to send out each of his other Pokémon… all with the same result…

Dead.
All dead.

With all his partners dead, and even part of his own face chipping off, he walked closer to the master, reaching out to him for help.

The master gave a weak smile, and faded away with his Pikachu into the whiteness.

The trainer looked around, trying to find where he went…
But there was no one there…

The one who he had been looking for was no more.

His spirit doomed to trick the very best into searching for him…

Only to find a ghost.

Mother…
It feels so cold…
I can’t go on…

The trainer walked over to the edge of the mountain, and looked down. He looked back at the dead bodies of his best friends and looked back down, towards the bottom.

It’s over…

He jumped with all he had left, leaving his other leg on the edge.

The whiteness returned and fell thick as before, waiting for its next victim.

Low Battery
“It’s morning! Time to get up!” said a cheerful voice from downstairs.

A young boy was standing in the center of his bedroom. He stood there with a blank stare and not a word on his lips. He stood there for hours, frozen and silent. Finally, the cheerful voice chimed back in.

“It’s getting late! Better get to bed!”

The boy did not move, still standing in the middle of room as the clock in his room continued to tick, beginning to move slower with every passing day.

The next morning, the same thing happened. The cheerful voice told him to wake up, he stood in the middle of his room, and the clock continued to slow down.

This cycle continued for 10 years.

Though 10 years had passed, the cycle never broke. The 10 year old boy never aged, never had a birthday, and never left his house, as if something needed to move his legs for him. However, something different happened one day that was not part of this daily cycle.

The boy noticed that the clock was giving him an alert.

Low battery

Years before, the boy would have been quick to fix it, however he couldn’t now. He couldn’t move at all.

The clock finally stopped. The battery was dead.

The boy only stood in his room, a tear dripping down his face.

Blackness consumed his entire world. All that he had achieved, collected, and seen, were all wiped from existence. And he could do nothing but except his inevitable fate.

The internal battery has run dry.

The save file has been deleted.

MasterSceptile

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S ME AGAIN! >:3

This time I will repost a link to the "Ninetales Curse" I wrote and I'll post the "Broken Ninetales Curse", which is pretty much like Lost Silver Hidden is to Lost Silver.

Anyways, more action and less talk:
Broken Ninetales Curse
Broken Ninetales Curse

--------------------------------------------------

"... ... ... What time is it? ... OH NO! I'M LATE!"

A young boy got up as fast as he could, getting dressed for his very first journey. The day before he had visited Elm and taken a pokémon, to which Elm gave only one warning: Don't upset them. This kid's name? Inari. His mother always told him that, as he was named after the God of Rice, Wealth and Foxes, he would have no problem in his journey. However, this was untrue.

Inari took his PokéGear and checked it, noticing that it was malfunctioning. Map Card worked perfectly, but all phone data in the Phone Card went missing and no data could be added, radio stations were down and suddenly it beeped loud. He checked the phone data and there it was: Ninetales. That single entry made his hair stand on its ends. Either that or the strange music that started to play from the radio. The station had no name, but Inari immediately figured it: "Kimono Girls", he said. He took his pokéball and stared at it with a fearfull face. Using his Pokégear, he checked the pokémon data.

There it was, a sleeping Ninetales. Her beauty almost hypnotized Inari and he felt tempted to call her out and remove her mask. However, the data that followed freaked him out. "What kind of moveset is THIS?!", he asked himself. Will-'o-Wisp, Curse, Kill, Transform. Those were the moves that flashed on the screen. When he heard the recorded cry, it felt as if a needle penetrated his heart. Shaking away the sudden chill, he headed to Elm's lab, to ask for more information.

"I don't have much information, but you hold an amazing power.", Elm stated, holding his chin.

"But what I REALLY want to know is the reason behind her moveset and her strange, creepy cry!", Inari insisted.

"That I cannot answer, child. You got to find it out by yourself.", Elm replied.

"Fine!", Inari said, pouting "But I won't be your guinea pig! I won't use her to battle! Give me another pokémon now!"

"Sorry, I don't have any other pokémon.", Elm said, shaking his head.

Inari huffed and left the lab, slamming the door and cursing Elm. His anger, however, faded away as he began his adventure. Then he found a wild Sentret and decided to battle it, right outside New Bark Town. As soon as he sent out Ninetales, he ordered it to use Will-'o-Wisp. Ghostly blue flames floated around her and slowly moved towards the Sentret, that ran away in fear. Seeing it failed, he gave up on the chase and went for the next. The other Sentret disappeared in a dark void as soon as he tried to attack. An horrible headache soon took over Inari and he decided to rest until dusk. Once at dusk, he felt much better and continued. Upon meeting a trainer, he was challenged.

"Please, don't. I just want to go my way.", Inari told the trainer.

But it was pointless to be polite. The trainer wouldn't move. Unable to leave without a battle, he only ordered Ninetales: "Kill". He turned away and closed his eyes, as the screams of the trainer and the whining of his pokémon reached Inari's ears. He callerd Ninetales back and left, without even looking back to see what she had done. He knew that it was something horrible, and that he'd be haunted by that forever.

Finally at Cherrygrove City, he decided to sleep in the PKMN Center. He held the pokéball in his hand and asked "What should I do with you?" to the Ninetales within. No response came. Drowsy because of all the walking and troubles, he laid on his back and rested, holding the pokéball to his chest.

Inari's dream was weird... He saw the shadow of his Ninetales, but way too big to be her... Suddenly, she ate him and chewed hard. He felt every bone breaking, every organ being torn. He screamed and tried to resist, but was trapped in this nightmare. Darkness then took his sight and he thought "I'm dead". A faint cry... A distant one... Slowly made him wake up. Inari realized this was nothing but a nightmare, a dream, an illusion... But the cry... He knew it was real. However it ceased as soon as he woke up.

Stepping out the city, he noticed that people didn't want him around. Maybe they found out he was the one behind the murder last night. One step after another, he feared another trainer would cross his path. He had only one last move to test... Transform. This young kid challenged him with a ratatta. Taking a deep breath, Inari ordered his Ninetales: "Transform". She grew big and roared loud, making the kid and ratatta run in fear.

Inari stared at her, but not afraid... Actually, he was perplexed with her beauty. Once she changed back, he didn't even have to call her back: She went into the pokéball by herself. What others saw as a monster, he saw as a beauty... And didn't want to rid of that view he had. He wanted to show others how beautifull she was.

Inari spent hours and hours teaching her how to make her Will-'o-Wisp into a charming dance. The music he used was the only he could find in his Radio Card: Kimono Girls. Two days and two nights passed, but his nightmare still haunted his sleep. Disregard that, he didn't give up on her. Inari's wish was that everyone could acknowledge her beauty and not run in fear.

Once at Violet City, Inari felt ready to face the leader. He spent so much time training Ninetales and even gave her a bath. As he went toward the gym, an old man stopped him and said "Are you truly ready?".

"Of course I am! I will defeat Falkner!", replied Inari.

"I speak of your journey... I see blood... Fear... Pain...", said the old man.

"That won't happen... I won't let it happen!", shouted Inari.

Inari ran toward the gym and tackled through the door. Every pair of eyes turned to him, including of pokémon. "I came here to challenge the Gym Leader Falkner and anyone who stands in my way!", said Inari, pointing to Falkner, who just shruged. But it wasn't as easy as Inari expected. He had to fight every trainer, which eventually weakened Ninetales before they reached the leader. It wasn't too hard for Falkner to knock Ninetales out at this point. Inari was shocked, by seeing her being defeated.

Once at the PKMN Center, the nurse said Ninetales had little chance of survival, and this put Inari to fear for her life. That night he slept with so much fear that his nightmare was only with her dying in his place. He screamed the shadow to stop, but it didn't. Once she was swallowed, the shadow said "FEED ME SOULS OR ELSE..." in a deep, cold voice. Waking up, the nurse gave him good news: Ninetales was fully healled. Inari hugged his Ninetales, crying in relief. However, he was not ready to give up. Inari Challenged Falkner again.

This time, Falkner fell to his knees, defeated, He couldn't believe on his defeat. Upon asking for reward, Falkner said nothing, and stayed there. His eyes blank, fixed on Ninetales. "Beautifull", Falkner finally said. Took him minutes to snap out the trance and reward Inari for his victory. Inari spent the reward on pokéchow for Ninetales and food for himself. He was decided to show her beauty to everyone, not knowing that there was a monster within.

Same thing happened against Bugsy in Azalea Town, but this time Bugsy even asked for Ninetales to stay longer. However, upon entering Ilex Forest, Inari received a call from Ninetales. He had no reason to hesitate and answer. What he heard knocked him off his feet: "WHY DON'T YOU FEED ME WITH THEIR SOULS?!". Recovering from the sudden call, he hang up and continued his journey. It didn't take long for him to reach the next gym and also defeat the leader.

Another call as Whitney fell. This time, the voice was soft and charming: "See, I'm growing stronger, master. I love you, you are a great master.". Inari was about to reply, but they hang up. He checked Ninetales' data and found out she had changed. Kill and Curse had disappeared from her moveset. Her appearance had changed a bit. Red markings on her mask, blue streak down her spine and a blazing blue tail that replaced one of her nine tails. She slept holding a glowing orb, which was identified as "First Star". Inari didn't dare to take it from her, knowing she treasured it. Thus, he went on.

Gym after gym, the gymleaders were impressed by her beauty, and rewarded them more and more. Close to the Olivine City gym, another call came. Inari didn't answer in time, but it was forced. It was then when he heard that creepy voice again: "I'M HUNGRY! I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL! I BET IT IS TASTIER THAN OTHERS' SOULS!". He messed up as he desperately tried to check Ninetales' status. A sigh of relief slipped between his lips. Ninetales was okay. The mask was gone, another tail became blue and burned with life. She held now two orbs and they were identified as "Second Star". Inari reached out to his forehead to wipe the cold sweat, but then he noticed something covered his face. Rushing to look at his reflection on a window, he stuttered "T-That c-can't be!".

Inari found himself unable to talk. He could only bark, roar and growl... Most of the time he whined, as no one could communicate with him. No one, except this caller named "Ninetales" and his Ninetales herself. Talking about Ninetales... One by one her tails became like lively blue flames, as the streak across her back slowly took over her and her eyes became gold. She always held "stars" and, by the moment they neared the Indigo Plateu, she had nine "stars".

As Inari touched the door, he had to answer a call. The voice on the other side was the same deep voice that haunted him all the while: "NOW I'LL POSSESS YOU!". Darkness surrouned Inari and he breathed heavily, whining and barking as much as he could. The silence woke his nightmares within, but then this soft, sweet and charming voice reached him: "Now it is the time for us to break this curse... Master.". Inari saw a light, and ran toward it.

He fell forth, on a puddle of mud. Wiping his face and groaning, he pulled himself up, only to find himself in a labyrinth of floating platforms. Nothing linked them, and the darkness below didn't help his confidence. Seeing there was a platform nearby, he ran and jumped off. However, he would not reach it. Closing his eyes, Inari thought "Please, help!". His feet touched an invisible road, and soon roads of dirt linked the platforms. As he walked on the dirt, from platform to platform, life tailed him: Grass grew where he walked and a sakura grew on every platform he left behind.

It didn't take long for Inari to receive a call. He didn't answer promptly, as he looked back and saw the beauty he was about to leave behind. After a deep breath, he answered. The soft voice spoke: "Master, you are cursed... But don't worry... We will defeat this curse together... I'll be waiting for you.". Once he hang up, he realized her pokéball was gone. Inari was about to panic, but something made him move on. He walked and, step after step, he felt weaker and weaker... Until Inari himself became a Ninetales, unable to stand and falling on all four, panting heavily.

He felt something heavy around his neck and tried to drop it. Inari's eyes widened, as he realized he had paws. Before him was a necklace formed by the glowing orbs. "The nine stars!" he thought. Inari tried to put the necklace around his neck again, but couldn't... That was when he saw this blazing blue Ninetales. She helped him put it on and barked. He could understand her clearly by now: "We have to head back... You got possessed in the moment you came here... And to remove the curse, you must kill the monster you became... But don't worry, I'll be with you."

Together, they walked back. Each sakura bursting into petals, flowers growing on the grass. Once back at where he started, he faced himself... Or, at least, who he used to be. The "human" Inari had now nine fox's tails, coated with blood and with the tip of the tails lacking flesh and skin, showing sharp bones. "SO... WE FINALLY MEET!", this being who mimicked Inari said. Once he removed the mask, he revealled to be a monster Ninetales: An evil smirk, wide red eyes with no sclera, long claws and fangs, nine tails with "bone spears" and a puddle of blood, from which Inari heard horrible screams.

Inari was in shock, unable to move, as the monster slowly walked toward him, licking his long fangs. Inari couldn't even close his eyes... As he then felt a sharp pain. This nightmarish Ninetales was tearing him appart, limbs first, then tails and finally gutting him out. He tried to scream, but failed.

"Please, master... Don't give up!"

Inari snapped out of his trance right in time. His Ninetales was wounded, exhausted from holding this monster back. He realized that it was just this monster's killing intent that caused him to have nightmares all this time. Hatred consumed Inari's heart and he then attacked this nightmarish Ninetales, tearing it appart with no mercy. The orbs around him lit as he tore off the monster's tails, one by one. Upon tearing the ninth tail, the orbs became a blue kitsune mask, covering Inari's face. The nightmarish Ninetales choked on blood and died, as Inari sank his fangs on its neck. Afterwards, it turned to dust, and Inari turned his attention to his wounded Ninetales.

"Please... Hold still...", Inari somehow said.

"Sorry, master... I don't think... I'll live...", answered Ninetales, coughing a bit of blood.

Inari shed tears and removed the mask, making her wear it. She shed a tear silently and they slowly closed their eyes. He begged for this nightmare to end, he wished this wasn't real, he wanted to be with her... Inari could no longer feel her... No longer hear her breath... Heart beat... Nothing... He tried to open his eyes, but couldn't. It was then when a voice said "Hey, Inari! Wake up! You will miss your chance to fight the Elite Four!".

Inari woke up right away, sitting up. He was back to normal, he wasn't a Ninetales anymore. Then, he remembered of Ninetales, and promptly checked his pocket. For his surprise, there was a pokéball. Instead of calling out the pokémon, he checked his pokégear for their status. Tears ran down his widened eyes and a smirk grew on his face. There was a call, to which he answered.

"I love you, master... For the great beauty you gave me..."
For Deviant Art users:
Broken Ninetales Curse
Ninetales Curse

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom