• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Its very risky for me to view this thread. I'm absolutely horrible with scary stuff, I end up staying awake all night feeling nauseous and hiding under my blanket(seriously). I get too scared to turn the night light I have in my dresser for sleepovers because I see shadows. But yet, I'm addicted to this stuff! >:

Anyway, great stories guys! Glitchlett scared me the most, but so far none have don the same effect as the time I watched "The monster under the bed" when I was 5. :D

I probably would have never known about Pokemon creepypasta until I stumbled upon this forum, honestly. I didn't even know it existed. Oddly enough, I was conducting a Google search on Old Chateau in Platinum and it somehow brought up the original discussion. I read all 70 pages in one sitting. It was some serious mindfuck because I've been a Pokefan for how long...? And I didn't know there were horror stories? I was seriously missing out! I am indeed addicted, without a doubt.

I joned because creepypasta, and was inspired to make one. My first one, enjoy =3 Warning: A bit long.
~Adventure is Tradgey~
The sickening aroma of polluted rain passed as the scenery outside changed from a wasteland to a place that perfectly defined natural paradise. The quintuplet of researchers had come all this way for an important purpose. To study what effects the Forest of Agreet had on the Pokemon who resided in the specific area. Rumors of unexplained deaths started to grow like a weak wildfire in this habitat. Reasearch about the reigon was conducted, but nothing seemed peculiar. Untill the night where beauty and wonder became fear fuel.
1973/May/19- (Scientist1) Our study would begin today. I had made sure to pack a device to use for communication, food, water, and a blade with a dull edge to slash through roots and branches which were said to hand everywhere, much like vines. All of us packed the necessary equipment, and some gullible ones, whose names I shouldn't mention, felt greedy enough to bring snacks instead of water. An hour of treking through roots, leaves, and towering growth, nothing but a rattata could be found. Perhaps if we separated, more ground would be covered and more of the Pokemon wildlife would be found. The Walkie-Talkies were removed from our bag, and we set off on our "independant" journey. As the sun scurried away, I placed the sack of survival objects behind me, and almost laid my head on it untill an insect pokemon scurried infront of me. The behavior was far from abnormal, just darting far from a giant compared to it. Ater a closer inspection, the insect's identitiy had been revealed to be a spinarak with an abnormal coloration. "Guys, I've encountered something besides a common rodent. A blue spinarak, that just zipped off somewhere else." The primitive technology made beeping and buzzing sounds every 7-9 seconds. The reasearcher laid his head back, where his pack was supposed to be, a mess of vines with red feet replaced. "Where is it now?" The excited professors on the other line of the communication device asked. Instead of an answer, the horrid sound of crushing bones followed. Then multiple screeches, which quickly became silence......
Blue plant vines cloak the Pokémon's identity in a tangled mass. It entangles anything that gets close. ~Tangela
May/20- (Scientist 2/3) Shivering like maracas, they (Scientist 2 and 3 found eachother an decided safety in numbers would be the most sensible strategy) ventured through the forest which soon became dotted with a few vines, and it had seemed to become a swamp through means unknown. A deep bellow erupted from what seemed to be below them, but a pond twice as large as both the men turned out to be the source. "We might be able to find a new species of pokemon, who cares if our clothes get spolied?" Once the men had thought the mysterious "forest" section had no secrets, they resorted to splashing and lumbering around inside mud to prevent boredom. A deep roar echoed from below once again, which seemed to hae caused the series of tremors that followed. One had fallen into the mud an started to sink. Struggling to get free only hurt his chances of escape, for his leg had been grabbed onto by the monstrous creature. It sucked him in as if it were a vaccum. The other reasearcher got swarmed by mosquitoes, but managed to get out, alive.
It makes its nest at the bottom of swamps. It will eat anything - if it is alive, Whiscash will eat it. It is extremely protective of its territory. If any foe approaches, it attacks using vicious tremors. ~Whiscash
May/20- (Scientist 4) The transmission glitched more than a defective red version, so getting a word of the news, a task harder to acomplish than surviving this mess. Nonethless, the search continued. She wasn't as guilible or un-intellegent -at times- compared to the other scientists. An odd plant seeming tohave an expression looked as if glaring at the reasearcher. A dewdrop splattered on the plant, and instead of the run-of-the-mill nothing happened, it spurted out from the groun and grew legs. She backed up, since the spores could cause paralasis if left untreated too long. She cautiously tossed a cheri berry at it. The berry landed on the mobile fungi's eye, causing a temper. Spores of a variety of colors floated out the top. Before a movement could be made, another victim slammed towards the earth.
If Shroomish senses danger, it shakes its body and scatters spores from the top of its head. This Pokémon's spores are so toxic, they make trees and weeds wilt. ~Shroomish
May/21- (Scientist 5) The remaining victim always undergoes the most torture. Even if the remaining victim turns out to be a peace-and-flower loving plant reasearcher. The scientist started to worry when the first "diseapearing" act occured. This set him on the run, just to be tormented by what he enjoys most. Plant life. A shockingly vibrant yellow flower drooped down from what seemed to be a stem. Nectar poured out from the inside. The clever reasearcher rolled up a dead leaf lying on the ground, and collected a sample of the nectar. Somehow, he tripped and the so called "nectar" accumulated on him, and burnt through his skin. Turns out the most sensible fear is your own actions.
A Bellsprout's thin and flexible body lets it bend and sway to avoid any attack, however strong it may be. From its mouth, it leaks a fluid that melts even iron. ~Bellsprout.
The remaining one, was rescued and put insie of a mental hospital. He kept rambling about something nobody could comprehend, then claimed a humongus fish knocked over his co-worker and devoured him. The victim suffered a disease that was previously unknown, and spread to all the others in the building. The whole residence was quarantined.

Inspired by everyone, I wrote a creepypasta called "Diamond Revenge". It's not true, obviously, and I really need criticism so...

Diamond Revenge

Never hack on a Pokemon game... do you hear me? NEVER!

It's a wonder I'm alive to tell this story...

This all starts with Clarice, my beautiful, smart, Pokemon-loving sister. She bought me my Diamond game for Christmas. Helped me raise my Piplup. Traded me a free Ponyta to beat Gardenia. Enter my computer nerd brother, Charlie. He can hack almost anything. He got me Action Replay for Christmas, and has every cheat code for Pokemon Diamond committed to memory. I got a lot of cool Pokemon, thanks to him. And my girlfriend, Anna, taught me about shinies, so I started collecting them.

I collect Legendaries, I collected shinies. I filled up my boxes with beautiful and rare Pokemon, and battled often with Charlie and Clarice. Oh yeah, I was living the life. Then came the dilemma called my Staraptor.

Staraptor was the first Pokemon I ever caught. I raised it myself into the eighties, then leveled it the rest with AR rare candies. I was very attached to it, but less than my Empoleon, legitimately level one hundred. I needed a shiny Arceus, which would complete my legendary collection AND my shiny collection, but my boxes are full and for my collection to be complete, I'd need to release Staraptor. Would it be worth it?

After some deliberating, I decided on hell yeah! And that was that.

Three days later - coincidentally the number of days I caught Staraptor after getting Diamond (Clarice insisted on training before catching) I turned on my DS to battle with my new shiny Arceus and got a strange message.

"I am not happy with you, Antonio."

I panicked. How did the DS know my name?

"All to be included will die."

The lights flickered and a morbid, inhuman sound erupted from my DS. Then the game continued as normal. The stupid person who made the Arceus code included that to scare hackers, I dismissed it and had a lot of fun battling. The last time I'd have fun for a while.

There was a screech in the middle of the night and a thunk, and the sound of wings flapping, but I dismissed it as I was half dreaming.

The next morning Clarice was dead. The doctors told us she died in her sleep, but I noticed something apparently only visible to my eye, as anyone else gave me a blank look when I pointed it out. Clarice had a giant gash in her neck that looked exactly like Staraptor's talons.

I turned on my DS, wanting some answers. As I continued my saved Diamond game, the words popped up,

"One down. More to die..."

"Who are you?" I shouted out loud. A white shape slowly appeared on my DS screen.

"I am one of The Abandoned," it said out loud, the voice coming raspily through the speakers. "Shafted in favor of a soulless hack."

I vaguely recognized it as my Staraptor. It was bloody and mangled, and one of its eyes was missing. Its wings were cut all over and you could see bits of bone poking through.

"This is what happened to me. Everyone involved... must PAY!"

The lights flickered and my game went on as normal.

The next morning, Charlie was dead, with the gash of a Staraptor's talons in his neck.

My stomach lurched as I realized who was next. I had to warn Anna, and fast. I whipped out my cell and dialed up her number.

"This is Staraptor," rasped a voice through my cell phone. "Play fair, now!" Staraptor let out a cackle and the lights flickered.

I rushed over to Anna's to warn her in person to find her not home. I waited there all night, but Anna never returned. In the morning, report arrived at school her family had drowned on a fishing trip.

Looking at pictures of their overturned boat, I could see marks from Staraptor's talons pushing it over.

When I got home, my DS was lying on my bed, on. No!

The all too familiar raspy voice emanated from the speakers. "The rest are dead... YOUR TURN!"

It flew out of the DS, straight at my neck, talons outstretched. I dodged narrowly and whipped around. Staraptor turned in midair and came at me once more, this time hitting his mark. I was done for.

As the blood drained out of me, I thought I could see the other Pokemon gathering on the screen to watch, snickering happily.

"I... I'm sorry!" I yelled out. "Staraptor, I love you and I never should have released you... You were my first capture... I AM SORRY!"

"It's too late for pitiful 'sorries'," Staraptor sneered, but one of my other Pokemon stopped cheering, my legit Celebi I had released in favor of a hacked shiny one. For some reason I noticed its eyes were purple.

"The boy is sorry," it said softly. "Let him go back to send a warning to all the other cheaters." Celebi glowed pink and I fell away into nothingness...

I jolted up in my bed, my eyes flying open, gasping for breath. None of that had ever happened. Cheating on games, which are JUST GAMES, does not endanger your life or your loved ones. Okay.

Clarice came into my bedroom tapping her wrist like a watch. "Get ready, you have the midterms today," she said, then whirled around, and I gasped. On her neck was a slowly healing scar...

That looked just like Staraptor's talons.

So, what did ya think? Was it scary enough? Nightmare material?

Not 'zactly scary to me, but if I didn't have my abnormally sick mind, I'd lock up Falco, my staravia o3o

I would like to see more pictures, some of them are very cool.

More?
20773nd.jpg
29gcqow.jpg

Kewlicious x3
Also, if it doesn't but yew, crits on mine I posted before? =3 *Begins to work on backstory of Hurry the Cyndaquill and how the story REALLY goes, well IDK*

Found this one on Deviantart. It's by someone who stole my username, so I'm not too thrilled about that. I guess it's in parts, though.

Pokemon Purpose- Part 1

I woke up just like any normal morning, brushed my teeth like any normal morning, and walked down the stairs do eat breakfast just like every normal morning. After treating myself to a wholesome bowl of Captain Crunch, I groped in the darkness of my closet for my backpack string. Having seized it, I proceeded to walk out the door to the waiting bus. On the bus ride to school, I sat in the false-leather chair and pondered a game plan for when I was able to get home. Being an active gamer, I'm especially into Pokémon, and like to daydream about the adventures of my team in the Kanto region.

I arrived at class and went to work, bounding through all my work and being rewarded with the sweet chime of the lunch bell. Fingering my metallic flash drive and pacing myself as not to disturb the fierce hall guards, I walked into the library and took a seat in one of the comfy oak chairs in front of a desktop computer. Eagerly, I opened a new window and typed in my e-mail address to check my messages. There was only one from my best friend. Upon closer inspection, my mind dictated that it was a forward message about software that would create the ideal game for you. All you had to do was fill in a survey. My index finger jammed the scroller to reach the end of the document, only to be paused by the end-of-lunch bell.

Groaning and fiddling with the flash drive in my hand, I saved the message and walked through the halls to my afternoon classes. Finishing them in a breeze as always, I noticed my mother wasn't home after my bus dropped me off after school. So I logged into my old computer and checked the "saved" folder on my e-mail account. There was the forward message, only, the icon at the beginning of the document indicated I hadn't read it yet, when I remember having done so. Not noticing, I opened the message again and scrolled down to the blue link at the end.

After I clicked it, a new window appeared and screenshots of wonderful sprites and graphics dotted a colorfully-designed website. I skimmed a large paragraph and saw the boxed-in "download" button. Without thinking, I clicked it and yet another window popped up. There was a long rectangle with a bright yellow logo at the top and some drop-down boxes corresponding to different questions. Fuming, I completed them honestly and leaned into the screen when the loading bar displayed 100%. My custom game was finished.

Immediately, my VBA system opened up a new file and played the opening to Pokémon Fire Red. Squinting at the screen, my eyes saw that the file's name was Pokémon Purpose. Now I was even more intrigued. I mashed the "A" button to skip Oak's lecture. I wish now that I had paused to look at his sprite and how its once welcoming and challenging face was distorted into an odd combination of pixels. I chose the girl character and named her Sapphire. The game faded to black and I went through the standard procedure of saying good-bye to my fictional mom and walking out into the tall grass. I expected Oak to come and stop me to give me a starter Pokémon. He never came.
Now, I've hacked games before, so I know that the game gives you a Missingno if you use the walk through walls cheat to skip getting a starter. A wild pidgey appeared. I sent out a jumble of pixels nicknamed "Ghost," even though I had never gotten a chance to name him. The music distorted and I removed my headphones in fear that my ears would start to bleed due to the high pitches of the sound. The pidgey used tackle and it missed Missingno. I chose the "Fight" option next, curious as to what would happen. My glitch had only one move; Curse. It was animated normally, only with the ghost-type version of the move, which was odd considering Missingno is normal and bird type. Pidgey fainted and I returned to the overworld.

My sprite was standing next to the patch of tall grass where the battle had started, and in its place was a Lavender Town gravestone sprite. This puzzled me, but yet again, I thought it part of my custom game and proceeded to walk to Viridian City. Everything was normal until I reached one tile away from the exit of Viridian Forest. My sprite stopped and turned to face the screen. A shadowy figure faded into view in front of Sapphire. A textbox appeared.
I know not how you obtained me, nor do I know what you seek. I do, however, know that you find your live dull and boring. I'm only here to help. Remember that, Sapphire.
The shadow faded into the green grass tiles and my character did a nod like Nurse Joy after you heal your Pokémon and walked through the exit gate.

Again, the game played normally (which I was a bit disappointed about at the time) except when I fought a trainer or encountered a wild Pokémon. I always defeated them with Ghost's curse attack, and when the battle ended, the grass or trainer would be replaced with a Lavender Town gravestone. I also noticed that the sprites showed subtle differences as the game progressed. For example, the trainer's Pokémon I faced after the fifth gym looked scared.

Foolish pride overcame me, and I repeatedly smote all in my path to gain victory. I didn't sleep for a week. All I could think about was Missingno and all I could dream about was the adventures we had. School and my life were a blur. A dream, it seemed. The only real thing to me was the game and Ghost. By the end of the second week without sleep, my eyes were glazed-over and I was deemed unfit to go to school. I started mumbling about Pokémon and, in an attempt to calm me, my mother brought my laptop to me and I started up Pokémon Purpose. The game started up like normal, but for a brief second I was freed from my trance and realized the sickly state I was in. My freedom didn't last.

By that time I was nearing the end of Victory Road. Like in the beginning of the game, my sprite paused and turned to face the screen. A dark shadow faded into the cave with me and another text box appeared.

What's wrong, my dear? I thought you liked it being only us in this world of ours. But now you start to doubt me? Do you regret having me adding excitement into your life?

Just then an option box appeared with the choices yes or no. I immediately chose no, fore I loved my little glitch. Loved. I expected the sprite of Ghost to disappear, but he stayed. There wasn't any Nurse Joy head nod or fancy fading affects. Ghost just floated there, and my character maintained its non-blinking stare. After a long time (my mind was messed up, you know?) my Sapphire did the escape rope spin and reappeared at the exit of Victory Road. Control was mine again and I inched my way up to the Elite Four building. It seemed like each step was breaking a bond in me. Each step my character took was a step towards my own real life's end.

Slowly, my mind unclouded in the few pixels it took to reach the end of the virtual road. An image of the last few weeks entered my mind, and I began to conclude that Ghost was right. No matter how much I didn't want to believe this glitch entity, he had more control over me than anyone. Ghost was gradually teaching me that the only life that is worth living is false. Nothing is real but the thrill of the moment, my moment.

I was snapped out of my trance by the entering sound. Instantly, I noticed there was a strange air about the Elite Four's lobby, it didn't seem welcoming anymore; it almost seemed… sympathetic. I tried to talk to Nurse Joy and the shop keeper, but they wouldn't let me do anything. After three times of trying to talk to them they both said, "Leave me alone little girl. I'm busy morning the loss of the great hero of Kanto." Now, this confused me further, but I had the items from my journey and a level 255 Missingno on my side, so I didn't predict that I would need items or healing anyways.

They all fell, and it felt good. I sat in my bed and congratulated Ghost on his wonderful use of his special move, curse. Finally the moment came to challenge the champion. Like before, my character paused but one tile away from the entrance to the Champion's chamber. Like before, a dark shadow faded into view and like before, another text box appeared.

The champion you seek is not here, Sapphire. The one in that room is false, like everything else in your "real" world. We can't help him now; he only tries to lure people in with fake promises of glory and fame, but ends up lying and defeating them. But nothing can defeat us. We are a team, Sapphire; don't you see? You must realize your champion, your destiny, and your one obstacle that you have to overcome to climb to greatness, lies elsewhere.

By this point I was fully aware that I was playing a game, not like before when I was sickly over Pokémon Purpose. Ghost's words astonished me to say it simply. A nagging voice at the edge of my mind that I had been blocking out finally spoke out, "It's trying to suck you in! Get out now before it's too late!"

I should have listened to that voice. I wish I had. But I didn't, and I continued playing my custom game. Maybe I should have realized that I was becoming greedy; wanting more of the daring games Ghost was offering. I should have. Mashing the A button only made me more greedy when my character did the familiar Nurse Joy nod and walked out of the Elite Four hall and all the way down through Victory Road. She walked all the way back to Pallet Town and forced me to re-live all the Pokémon and trainers I had smote, replacing them with graveyard stones.

I regained control of my character and started walking around Pallet Town. Nothing was different but there were no NPCs around. Upon further inspection of the little town, I noticed a grey tile in front of the character's house. The color quickly engulfed the entire town, including Sapphire. The grey lightened and turned to an empty white hue. Growing frightened, I mashed the A and B buttons, but nothing happened. This went on for a long time until the white finally faded to show a mountain top. Snow was sprinkling down like the ash in Sapphire version. Control was mine once again.

I walked forward and eventually came to a long staircase. As soon as Sapphire's pixels reached the first step, I lost control of my character. Sighing, I sat back and watched her climb flights and flights of stairs until a pure white peak appeared. The focus shifted upward and zoomed out. There, standing on the top of a mountain, was a lone trainer. An exclamation mark appeared over his head and he turned to me. He looked… different. Something about his sprite made me want to crawl under a blanket and shudder.

Ghost faded in front of me and a textbox appeared.

My dear, here is your challenge. Three years ago I served this man and he betrayed me. He didn't believe I was helping him. All I ever want is to help humans. It's my mission, my purpose.
Red: No! I thought you… aren't I?!

A battle started. Red had no Pokémon, but that didn't freak me out as much as his sprite. It was extremely graphic for a Game Boy game. All of Red's limbs were frosted with just the right tones of bluish-grey to make it look like a corpse. The hands were removed from his body, and his eyes were soulless black pits of nothing. I was so appalled that I shrank away in fear, but curiosity again was my downfall.

When I was looking away, Sapphire had apparently already sent out Ghost. Something was different about him though. He didn't seem like the sly master of disguise I was used to, he seemed corrupted, insane. GHOST USED CURSE! I didn't push any buttons though…
Red is out of usable Pokémon! Red died!

Since someone requested pics...

tumblr_lc3pjp80qE1qd0isso1_1280.png

I found this along with several other pictures here.

One of my favorites.

Tommy Boy

"Hey sis can I play your Pokemon Emerald? Please? Please please please?!"

"Fine!!"

Reluctantly, I handed over my Gameboy and Pokemon Emerald cartridge to my little sister. With a squeel, she turned it on and started playing. I sighed. I don't like her messing with my games, but she didn't have any video games of her own. Plus she was leveling up my own Pokemon for free, and you can't really beat that deal.

"Come out come out whever you are Pokemon~" I shook my head as my sibling spoke to the inanimate object. I grabbed my DS and popped Diamond in. I flew to Hearthome and decided to randomly make some Poffins for the heck of it. I had plenty of Oran berries to spare. I threw one into the mix.

I stirred the dough, careful not to burn it. I pride myself at how well I can make Poffins without burning them or over flowing them at all. I stirred with the same, perfect grace I always did-

"Hey sis! I found a green Trapinch!!"

I cursed as I stroked the mix too much and caused it to overflow. So much for making perfect Poffins. Then my sister's words registered in my head. I dropped my DS and ran over to where she was. "No way, a green Trapinch?!"

I grabbed the Gameboy out of her hands without even giving her a chance to respond. Sure enough, my Ninetails was facing a genuine shiny Trapinch. "Oh my god It's a shiny Pokemon!!" I immediately started freaking out, just as any of you would if you encounted one of these rare pixels. For a moment I just held the Gameboy in my hands, carefully planning on how I would capture this green sprite. Once I came up with a decision, I put my plan into motion.

But I failed.

"Stupid Trapinch!! Let me catch you already-" "I can catch it for you!!" My sister interrupted my yelling at an inanimate object. Clutching the Gameboy, I wondered if I should risk my probably once in a lifetime chance at getting a shiny Trapinch. Throwing one more Pokeball at the Pokemon, but utterly failing yet again, I handed the game over to my sibling. "If you don't catch this I swear I will kill you."

"Ok~" She seemed unaffected by my poorly thought out threat. In under one minute, she had the thing caught and nicknamed. "I caught it!!" "What? No way!!" Once again I snatched the game from her. At the very back of my party was a shiny Trapinch named Tommy Boy. "Why did you name it Tommy Boy?" "Because, it's a boy and I wanted to name it Tommy, so Tommy Boy~" I didn't even want to know what went on in my sister's head, so instead I clicked on my new shiny pixel.

He had decent stats, with the moves Bite, Sand-Attack, Faint Attack, and Sand Tomb. It also had the ability Arena Trap. Done with looking at my new Pokemon, I exited off of him and returned to the overworld.

"Can I train my Trapinch now?!" My sister eagerly asked. In reply, I gave her a serious expression followed by, "It's my Pokemon Emerald you caught it on so it's my Pokemon." Distraught, my sister sullenly agreed, "Ok, but can I still train him?" "In a little bit, I want to battle with him first."

I flew to a Pokemon Center, healed my Pokemon, and immediately went back to the desert. I walked into the sand, and after a few steps I encountered a wild Pokemon, a Sandshrew. I squeeled as Tommy Boy sparkled, I never thought I would have my own shiny! But now I did, and I wanted to see what he could do. I cliked on fight, and selected the move Bite.

"Tommy Boy refuses to attack!"

My jaw dropped open. What does it mean he refuses to attack? Getting hit with Slash, I cursed my shiny pixel at not obeying my commands. Once our turn came around again, I ordered Tommy Boy to use Bite again.

"Why won't you attack you stupid Trapinch?!" "Oh, I can make him attack!" Having been leaning over my shoulder the whole time watching me play, my little sister grabbed the Gameboy out of my hands. I was about ready to slap her, but something had held me back. I wanted to see if she really could make the stupid pixel work.

Without any trace of doubt, she selected the move Bite. Tommy Boy obedientaly attacked the Sandshrew, leaving me mindblown. "What the... how did you do that?!" My sister gave me a stupid grin, "He listened to me because I'm his mommy!" Sure, whatever. I thought privately to myself. I honestly didn't like Trapinch, and would much rather have a shiny Flygon, but the thing only obeyed to my sister who seemed happy to train it. "...Alright, you can train Tommy-" "Yes!!" And with that, my sister began her quest to train and evolve Tommy Boy.

I thought she would grow bored of training the Pokemon, but no. For the rest of the day and deep into the night she worked tirelessley to gain experience for Tommy Boy. I wondered how one could stand training the same Pokemon for so many hours, and I still wonder that. Finally at around 11 P.M. she had to go to bed. Unwillingly, she saved the game and turned it off, but not before saying good night to Tommy Boy.

I was still allowed to stay up longer, so as soon as she was in bed I grabbed my Gameboy. Emerald was already in, so I simply switched the game on. Once the game was loaded, I saw that Tommy Boy was in the front of the party, of course. But he was already evolved into a Flygon, and at level 52. If only my sister would train all of my Pokemon like that.

I walked outside of Lilycove City, which was where she had saved last. As I walked into the grass just outside the city I ran into a wild Mightyena. I lovingly sighed as Tommy Boy came out sparkling. Then my expression became a bit more serious. That blasted pixel better listen to me this time.

I cliked on "Fight". He had new moves: Crunch, Dragonbreath, Sand Storm, and Hyper Beam. I selected Hyper Beam, and prayed to god that he would obey. I held my breath.

"Dang it!!" I yelled at the non-living pixel. Tommy Boy got hit with Bite, which didn't do much damage. I kept cursing at the sprite, I couldn't believe I had a shiny in the palm in my hands and the blasted thing wouldn't listen to me! I selected Dragonbreath, despite knowing he wouldn't obey anyways.

"Tommy Boy wants his mommy!"

I stopped hurtling profanity at the screen and gawked at that line of text. I surely hadn't seen any Pokemon do that before. I kinda wanted to laugh, they way that line was written sounded pretty funny. But I was scared at the same time. Tommy Boy continued on to get hit with Bite again. I fled from the battle.

I went back into Lilycove City, saved, and turned the game off. I went to bed immediately afterwards, mindblown and completely aggitated at the same time. I woke up the next morning to find my sister sitting on the edge of my bed, playing Emerald. As soon as I stirred she immediately turned to me with a puzzeled expression. "Hey sis, did you play Emerald last night?"

Now it was my turn to be confused, "Yeah, why? It's my game, I can play it whenever I want." "Oh yeah, I know that. I was just wondering, did you battle with Tommy Boy?" I was starting to get suspicious, although I wasn't sure of what, "Why do you care?" "He doesn't like to battle against dark type Pokemon, they scare him."

I froze, fear gripping at my soul. How did she know I battled against a Mightyena last night? "Tommy Boy told me he fought a Mightyena last night, so I thought you battled with him. No big deal though, just don't battle with him again." I was starting to get furious. I finally get a shiny, but he won't obey me, only my sister can use him, and now she's ordering me around, telling me what I can and can't do on my own game? I prepared a stinging reply, but I started to go over the last sentence she had said. Tommy Boy told me...

How the heck could she talk to it? But she did know what Tommy Boy battled last night when I was playing... She must be playing some big trick on me. I decided on that, and left the room to get breakfast. I was unsettled while eating though, and couldn't stop thinking about Tommy Boy. As soon as I was done I went back to my room and saw my younger sibling still playing that game. It was question time.

"So, sis, how did you know I battled a Mightyena last night with Tommy Boy?" "He told me." She seemed undisturbed, and contently kept playing the game. "How the heck did he tell you?! You can't talk to your Pokemon!" "He told me like..." She seemd dumbfounded at answering this question, "I can't really explain it. He just talks and I guess I sense him talking or something... I dunno." She just shrugged and kept playing the game. I was starting to lose my patience. But before I could ask another question, my sister excalimed,

"Oh, good boy Tommy! You showed that Sandshrew! You make mommy so proud~" I felt disgusted at my sister talking to a pixel like that, when realisation hit. Last night Tommy Boy had said he wanted his mommy. He meant he wanted my sister. Completely confused, I sat down next to my sister and watched her play.

She was in the desert, and kept battling the Pokemon there over and over again. Tommy Boy acted like a normal Pokemon, and did nothing unusual. "Why do you only battle Pokemon in the desert?" "Because, Tommy Boy only likes to battle Pokemon here." She kept on playing, as if everything was normal. After a moment, I thought of another question, "Why will he only obey you and not me?" "He doesn't like stangers." "I'm not a stranger! And it's my game he's on, so he should listen to me!!" My sister paused for a moment. After a minute she responded, "Tommy Boy says screw you." She giggled, while I gave up and left, fuming.

My sister did the same thing for many days after that. Playing Emerald and battling Pokemon in the desert with Tommy Boy. Even once he reached level 100, she still kept training him. Whenever I asked why she kept training him, she just said, "Tommy Boy needs his mommy." I was starting to get worried for my little sibling now, her health was getting bad. And I wanted to play some games on my Gameboy too. I tried to talk her out of playing the game, but she refused. No matter how much me or my mom tried, we couldn't get her to stop playing that game.

Then one day, I came up with a decision. Once my sister had gone to bed, I took out my Gameboy. I started up Emerald. Once the game loaded, I found myself in Lilycove City again. Why did she always save here? Whatever the case, I went to the Pokemon Center. I booted up the PC and selected Tommy Boy. Holding my breath, I selected "Release".

"Tommy Boy doesn't want to go!" I cursed at the message, I had the sinking feeling that was going to happen. I selected on "Release" again but to no avail. Again and again I tried but nothing worked. "Listen you stupid mass of pixels, I don't care if your a shiny or how much my sister wants you but I'm getting rid of you now. I don't care if I have to restart my whole game just to get you gone. Your hurting my sister's health, and she's hogging up my Gameboy too much. Your leaving. Now."

I selected release again, and surprisingly, it left. I didn't actually think that would work, but it did. I sighed in relief, but a sense of foreboding shrouded around me. What the heck was I going to tell my sister?

It was hard for me to get to sleep that night, I couldn't stop thinking about Tommy Boy. Once I did finally fall asleep, I didn't get to sleep much for a nightmare woke me up. Although when I woke, I couldn't remember what it was. I was starting to wonder if releasing him was the best choice.

I woke up to find my sister sitting on the edge of my bed. It looked as if she'd been crying for a while. Once she saw I was up, her face twisted to one of defeat. "You got rid of him." I was scared at first, thinking my sister might lash out and attack me for releasing her beloved Tommy Boy. I shakily nodded, "Y-Yeah, it was for the best." She simply got up, glanced at my Gameboy sitting on my desk, and walked out of my room.

After a few days of mourning my sister eventually went back to normal. Her health became strong again, and in no time she was her crazy, hyper self like usual. I pushed the whole Tommy Boy incident to the back of my mind, and continued on to live my life like normal.

Until my sister got her own DS.

A few months later during her birthday, my sibling threw a squeeling fit as she opened her present containing her new Nintendo DS. Her excitement was fueled even more when she tore open her next gift which contained HeartGold. As soon as she was done opening her other presents, she grabbed her new DS and popped HeartGold in. Of course, I had to help her with getting her settings right since it was the first time she used the DS. A soon as that was done though, she began playing her new game immediately.

I felt happy for my sister, she finally had her own Pokemon to train and raise. I wouldn't have to worry about her messing up my games anymore, but sadly she wouldn't train my Pokemon for free. Her game went normal, nothing strange happening.

But then she beat the Elite Four and got the National Dex. My sister felt very proud of herself for beating the Elite Four for the first time, and I felt great for her too. She started getting into the Safari Zone though. I never went to the Safari Zone on my SoulSilver though, it just wasn't my thing. But she loved it, and spent a lot of time there.

A few days after her obsession with the Safari Zone started, she became very isolated from what was going on around her. She was almost always in her room, playing her game. I was a bit worried about her, but I just ignored it. She would stop eventually. But she didn't.

One day I went into her room and asked why she was playing her game so much. She surprisingly became very shocked and worried, as if she was hiding a secret she didn't want me to find out. She replied saying she loved the game a lot, and wouldn't say any more. She wouldn't clearly answer my other questions, so I just gave up and left.

Eventually I became very worried about my sister. She never acted like this, and never had before. Except that one time... Realisation suddenly struck me like a bolt of lightning. I ran to my computer and opened up the internet at the speed of light. I searched "How to get Trapinch in HeartGold." An answer came up. The Safari Zone.

I waited until night, when my sister was asleep. I snuck into her room and quietly took her DS. I went back into my room and quietly shut the door behind me. Then I jumped on my bed and quickly turned on her DS. The title screen loaded, and I pressed continue. She was standing outside the Safari Zone. I opened the menu and checked her team. There was only one Pokemon in her party.

Tommy Boy the level 100 shiny male Flygon.

I immediately went to the Pokemon Center and booted up the PC. I clicked on Tommy Boy and selected "Release". "Tommy Boy doesn't want to go!" "I don't care what you want you are going now!" I clicked on "Release" again but was met with the same message. This time though, Tommy Boy was holding an item. Mail.

I clicked on it and read the message, "THIS ISN'T YOUR GAME" "I don't care who's game it is you are going!" I discarded the mail and selected "Release" again. Yet again, I failed at getting rid of the dangerous sprite. It had more mail. I read it, "I'M NOT LEAVING MOMMY AGAIN." "Yes you are!!" I whispered threatningly at the screen, cautious at not being too loud. Selecting release still didn't do anything. More mail, "IT'S USELESS."

I sighed. There was only one option left, and my sister was definately not going to agree with it. But it had to be done. I booted up by Pokemon SoulSilver and caught a ton of Sentrets. As soon as I had enough I got on my sister's HeartGold and traded all of her Pokemon into my game, in exchange I gave a bunch of Sentrets. This way when I restarted her game she wouldn't lose everything, she would still have all of her Pokemon. Except for one.

As soon as all was done, I prepared to turn off the game. But Tommy Boy still had one mail left, unread. I selected it, "NOTHING CAN GET RID OF ME." "You wish." And with that, I turned off the game. I restarted it, and as soon as the menu loaded, I selected New Game.

The process went normal, naming the character and getting the starter. I chose a Chikorita, since I had gotten Cyndaquail on my game and she picked Tododile on hers. Once all of that was done I exited out of New Bark Town and into Route 29. A wild Hoothoot appeared, so I threw out my shiny Flygon to face it.

"Wait a sec- Wha... what?! Why is he still here?! I restarted the game!!" I didn't know what to do at this point. There really was no way I could get rid of Tommy Boy. No, there still is a way... I shut off the DS and pulled the HeartGold game out. I got a pair of scissors and quietly hacked away at the game to where it was no longer playable. Then I threw it in the trash can.

I got up and went to return the DS to it's rightful owner. When I opened my door, I gasped when I saw my little sister standing just outside. For a long moment, my sister just stared at me. It was too dark for me to tell what her expression was.

"I'm sorry, but I had to get rid of him. Hey, I even transfered all of your Pokemon over to my game so they're all saved. I'll even buy you a new HeartGold with my own money. Just please don't be mad at me, I had to do this for you own sake." I could have been talking to a statue. My excuse did nothing to move my younger sibling. Instead, she continued to stare at me.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, she yanked the DS out of my hands and walked back to her room, quietly shutting the door behind her. I was horrified and worried. I thought getting rid of Tommy Boy would help my sister get back to normal, but it appeared to just be making her worse. After a couple of days, she'll get back to normal like last time. I pretended to believe to that, and went to bed.

Sure enough, after a couple of days my sister went back to normal. I bought her a new HeartGold with my own money and gave her all of her Pokemon back. Every now and then I would check her game to make sure the shiny Flygon didn't return, which thankfully he never did. I also told her to stay away from the desert area in the Safari Zone, which contained Trapinch. I had to trust her to keep away from it, which she did.

The next couple of weeks were fine and dandy, no weird stuff happening. My sister eventually got into other games, while I keep avidly playing my Pokemon games. I started to get a little too obsessed with Pokemon, and somewhere along the line I decided to take the ultimate challenge. To catch every single Pokemon.

Being the lasy arse I am though, it took months for me to fulfill this quest. I even obtained a few hacked Pokemon, since some were just impossible for me to get otherwise. Eventually I had collected every single Pokemon and stored them all in my SoulSilver. All except for three.

I had been pushing those three to the side on purpose, horrified that what had happened before would happen again if I tried to get them. I decided that I would just not get these Pokemon at all, and live with having an almost complete PokeDex. But of course, I've given into the temptation. I'm going to go catch one right now. I'm going to catch it in my extra copy of Emerald I have though, the one I use for messing around, just incase he comes back and messes up my game.

I wish myself luck.

My sister wrote the story of Tommy Boy and never told me. What was she going to do with this? It's too late to find out now. It's not her fault, he would have found some way to get to her eventually. Let me enlighten you, and tell of what happened to my damned sister.

She was obsessing over the Pokemon games, and made the decision to catch every single of the sprites to marvel at by her lonesome, no soul would ever know of her achievement. Although she pushed the richest trio aside, knowing what fate layed for her if she were to ever face them. The temptation was too great for her meager will though, and she gave in.

He told me she tried to protect her holy stash of pixels by searching for one of his kind on an isolated cartridge of hers, one that mattered not. My poor, misguided sibling, thinking there was an alternate route from her fate. There was no way for her to avoid her demise.

She found him, or more rather, he found her. She tried to turn away, to run, to shut the entire system off, but he persisted. He started to pull her into a trance, to shower her in the wrong, to feed her the false. And she ate it, and got caught in his trap, just like a mouse. Gratefully, for her sake anyways, she also felt no pain. It was over quick, and now it's as if she was never here to begin with.

For me anyways.

He says he shall let go of me for a few moments, for what reason I do not know why. He wants the next verse to this tale in a different perspective of mine, to enhance it with a unique flavor. I shall do as my boy wishes, for he will come back to me once more as my alternative view fades.

Oh my god what's going on?!?!?! What did I just type and what the hell is going on?!?!?! Everything is sooooo dark my parents must be asleep because it's 1 at night. What the heck is this story anyways?!?! Ok I just finished reading this and it is the story about Tommy Boy which I think this is typed by my big sister who died. I don't get the last part though, it doesn't look like she typed that. It seemes scary, I don't like this.

For some reason I want to type how I met Tommy Boy for the third time... Wait, I met him a third time?!?!?! I don't remember meeting him a third time!!!!!! No........ I did. That's why....... he's why my sister died!!!!! I remember it!!!!!!!

Earlier today I was looking in my sister's room, even though my mom said not to go in there. I had to find out why she died. When I went in there her room seemed normal........ too normal. I looked around and found her Gameboy that had Emerald in it and played it, I felt like it had something to do with her death.

When the game started up though and I opened the menu to check her party........ he was there. I just stared at the game for a couple of minutes until I finally turned it off and ran into my room. I hid in my bed and cried for a while. Then I got the courage to go back into her room, I still didn't know how he killed her. He hadn't killed me before, just made me think I was his mommy. I forgot she had gotten in his way though and he was mad at her so he probably DID want to kill her.

When I got back in her room her Gameboy was still on the floor where I had dropped it, I forgot to put it back on the desk. When I picked it up though the game was already on which scared me a lot, but the scariest thing though was that it was opened on Tommy Boy's stats. All of his attack and defense stuff were numbered 666, which made me start to cry again. My mom had told me who's number that was, and that I should never say it.

I his ability was called Show, and the stuff about it said "the true answer." I didn't know what that meant, but it still scared me. I looked at his moves, which were the most creepiest of all. The first move was "I" the next "LOVE" and then "YOU" and then "MOMMY" They all had 666 PP. Then I...... I don't know what I did then. I don't remember anything else, the next thing I remember is waking up here at the computer.

My head hurts, I can't think straight. I'm really scared because I feel like something is in the room with me but I don't see anything. It's too dark, I don't think it's normally this dark. I want to leave and call for mom and dad but I can't say anything..... For some reason I feel like their not even here...... like no one alive is here but something else is....... I'm so scared I'm crying right now!!!!! I have to call 911 or somethin

He returns, to bestow upon me my true sight again. Scanning back over this recent passage I conjoured up I understand now why he wanted me to use my other prespective, slightly. Whatever the matter, it is time. He is pleased with the tale of his triumph, and he wants me to deliver it for him. He wants others to see what he has done, as do I.

Goodbye world, you pathetic excuse of a realm, being filled to the brim with sins and unholy souls performing daily routines of treachery.

Mommy will see you in hell.

By: WarriorKloneomon on deviantART

Aww, Tommy Boy is cute. I know he's supposed to be evil but I love, love Flygons and it was cute that he loved his mommy cx

I'm not sure whether this is pasta related, but I found this on the good 'ol tumblr based off of a graphic bug in Cinnabar.

tumblr_lckh09YUFd1qd0isso1_400.png

"There’s a man on the roof, and I think he’s going to jump.
Don’t jump old man, don’t jump."

W00ts!I've been promoted from Lurker to a member because of this thread.And just so I don't make this a spam.I'll discuss a little about Creepypastas.So,my question,do you guys prefer reading Creepypastas at night or any other time?One time my brother pretended to sleep,and while I was reading creepypasta at night,he took out his pokemon catridge and popped it in.The music suddenly played and I was so creeped out I woke up my parents.I got a scolding after that.

The person who wrote the Tommy Boy writes AMAZING Creepy Pasta. Here's some moar from them.

Pokemon Dead Channel

I was introduced to the video game realm a tad late than most other people. For most, if not all, of my early childhood I was isolated from other kids and I had next to no social interactions. My days were spent in a prison like school and my nights rotted away with mind numbing TV. Life was dull and boring, all I had were my stuffed animals and cheap plastic toys to talk to. That's when I got a Gamecube.

It was the christmas of 2003 I believe. I was overjoyed at having my own video game station. It came with the games Super Mario Sunshine, Pac Man World 2, and Pokemon Channel. Each of those games still hold a special place in my heart today. As soon as the Gamecube was set up and ready to go I began playing it immediately.

The first game I played was Super Mario Sunshine. This game is what got me hooked onto the Mario series. After playing it for hours straight and finally finding a level I just couldn't get past I turned to Pac Man World 2. Amazingly enough, I got stuck on level two. Infuriated that I couldn't find the way out even though the answer was literally right in front of my eyes, I quit and started playing my first ever Pokemon game.

Pokemon Channel.

As soon as I turned the game on I knew this game was going to be different from the other two. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with the game. When the time came for me to name my Pikachu I unwittingly named him BRVR, short for Brother. What compelled me to give him such a strange nickname that didn't even sound like a shortened version of brother I'll never know, but regardless, I still enjoyed playing.

There is no way for me to describe the love I felt towards this game. It was everything that I had ever dreamed of. In this game I had a friend that I could play with. It all took place in the Pokemon world too, which I had already loved before I even got Pokemon Channel. I could watch TV with my best friend BRVR, go fishing with him, play checkers with him, talk to other Pokemon with him, grow a garden with him, build a snow man with him, explore ancient ruins with him, play musicals with him, sit around camp fires and tell stories with him, gaze at the stars with him, all the things I never got to experience in real life I was able to in this virtual world. With BRVR. The best friend I never had.

I was obviously overly addicted to the game, but I had nothing else to use up my time with, so instead I spent it all into this game. Oblivious to all the things happening in the real world, I prefered to live my life in this Pokemon fantasy with my best friend BRVR.

BRVR seemed like more than just a virtual animated 3D model forced to do his actions based on the programming of the game, he seemed real to me. If I was ever sad one day, he would appear to look and act depressed too. If I was ever angry, he would show and express my rage during that play of the game too. If I needed something to cheer me up, he would act silly and leap at me and do other idiotic things too. Later on when I grew older and wiser I just assumed that all of these strange events never really happened and when I was younger I had just simply imagined it, but it was still fun to pretend he was real.

As the years past I got more games. I had acuired a Gameboy, which along with it came more Pokemon games, where I could have more than just a single Pikachu. My interests also floated to different series like Mario and Sonic. After playing Pokemon Channel so many times and doing the same things over and over again it starts to get a bit boring. I started playing it less and less and other games more and more, but I still gave Pokemon Channel a play every now and then.

Eventually I changed schools and my whole life changed. I was moved from a private christian school to a public school and my eyes were opened to reality. I started to learn new things about real life which helped me enjoy it more. People weren't mean and cruel to me, they would say hi when I passed them in the halls. I discovered I could do more than just play video games, I could draw, there were thousands of songs I could listen to, and my grades started dramatically rising.

But the best part of all was that I got a new friend. A real friend. One who was flesh and blood. She was funny and helped me get used to the school and was someone I could talk to besides my parents. We both had the same immature and mock everything in every possible way kind of minds. I finally had a best friend.

While I started to grow in both body and mind Pokemon Channel was slowly forgotten. I moved on to greater and better games. Almost all the things I could do in the game I was able to do in real life now. BRVR was replaced by my real life best friend. He and the game had become obsolete, forgotten on a dusty shelf in a dark corner of the room.

For the next couple of years life was golden. Each day I would learn something new and I had a ton of fun with my best friend. I made a few other friends too, but no one could top my best friend. Every now and then I'd get a new game, get some money, go do something with my best friend, draw something, listen to music. I never wished for anything more.

Good things never last

Eventually I had to move. I protested and threw a fit but to no avail. Trying to stop the tears from falling down my face, I told my best friend good bye on my last day at that school. For the next few nights I cried myself to sleep at my new house, but eventually I stopped. Having one of my main reasons to live in life ripped away tore a whole in my heart that will never be completely healed, but the pain eventually became less and less.

I still had contact with my best friend though. We both had Youtube accounts and we would talk to each other over the internet. We'd call each other too and have sleep overs and sometimes see a movie together. But it hurt to not have her at school anymore. I made some new friends at my new school, even more than at my old school, but none of them were as funny as my best friend. None of them could replace her.

Just when I thought I could get used to this lifestyle one of the most dreadful things happened. For her sake, I won't post what my friend did, but she did something horrible and my mom refused to let me speak to or see her ever again. My heart was utterly smashed into thousands of pieces. I felt like I had nothing left to live for. My best and what felt like only friend was now gone from me forever.

I now sunk back into my old habits, playing video games and isolating myself from the rest of the world. I didn't like to go out anymore. I refused to leave my room except to go to school, eat, use the restroom, and visit my dad every other weekend. Now that my best friend had been snatched away from me, and that I didn't do anything in real life anymore, I needed something to replace them.

Searching through my ancient shelf of old games, I pulled out Pokemon Channel. I brushed the dust off of the cover. It felt like it had been an eternity since I've gazed upon the game. I insterted the game disc into the Gamecube, grabbed my controller, and awaited to greet my old virtual friend, BRVR.

A tear fell down my cheek as memories flooded back while I stared at the title screen. After a moment of soaking in the old nostalgia, I selected continue. I eagerly selected yes when the information appeared of my currently saved game asking if it was correct. As the transition Pokeballs rolled across the screen I just couldn't wait to see BRVR again.

When the transition was over I appeared to be in my room. The normal cutseen where Pikachu is asleep on top of the shelf and wakes up didn't play, but at this moment I had almost completely forgotten about that. The only thing on my mind was BRVR. As I searched around the room though, he wasn't anywhere in sight.

"De bi de? De bi dee!"

The Delibird that deliveres the goods you buy from the Shop 'N Squirtle channel was at the door. I smiled warmly at the sight. I remembered I bought something from that channel almost every day when I was younger. I thought I must have bought something the last time I played and completely forgotten about it. Curious about what was in the delivery, I eagerly headed for the door.

"Pikaa..."

A deep moaning sound stopped me before I could reach the door. I turned the screen and saw BRVR climbing out from under the bed. He looked beat up and depressed. I had never seen him climb out from underneath the bed before, except for when he's searching for the Pokemon Mini in the beginning of the game. When he turned and saw me a shocked expression came over his face, like it normally should.

"Hey Brother, it's me!" I whispered even though I knew he couldn't hear me. Instead of a joyous look and cheering, "Pika pikaa!!" he aquired an infuriated look on his face. I was a bit confused as to why he was angry, but before I could ponder at the subject, "De bi dee!!" The Delibird called again from the door.

Banishing the whole incident from my thoughts I turned and opened the door. I was comforted when the Delibird handed over the box and BRVR smiled and waved as Delibird flew off. "A package arrived with merchandise from Shop 'N Squirtle!" I quickly pressed A as that message appeared.

I wondered what was inside as BRVR leaned inside the box and took out the items. "You got a Pikachu TV Z! The Pikachu TV Z has been displayed." A menacing and quite gruesome looking Pikachu TV was set up in replacement of my old Voltorb TV. It looked like a Pikachu head facing towards you with it's jaws wide open. Inside it's mouth was the TV screen with it's fangs hanging over the top and bottom. It looked like the skin was tearing and ripping apart at places, like the TV screen was too large for it's mouth. I was a bit shocked at how scary the TV looked.

"You got Red Wallpaper Z! The wallpaper has been displayed." I gasped when the wallpaper was put up. It was dark red like dried blood. Pikachus with sick, twisted smiles were repeated all across it. They each were bright red like freshly drawn blood. I was beginning to worry.

"You got Pikachu Doll Z! The doll has been displayed." I winced with fear when I saw the morbid Pikachu placed on top of one of the shelves. It had the same eerie grin as the Pikachus on the wallpaper except with long fangs. It's eyes were small, ruby red, and dilated. The tip of it's tail curved inwards like a hook, and it had sharp looking claws. Numerous dried streaks of blood were all along it's body.

"You got Pikachu Doll Z! The doll has been displayed." "You got Pikachu Doll Z! The doll has been displayed." "You got Pikachu Doll Z! The doll has been displayed." The same sequence happened over and over until the entire room was filled with the disturbing Pikachu dolls. They replaced all of the other dolls.

BRVR got up and looked around the room. He nodded in satisfaction and walked towards the TV. I sat in my chair stricken with fear. Even though it had been years since I've played the game I knew these items were never in it. "Pikaa." A threatning and commanding call came from Pikachu. He was standing in front of the TV giving me a glare. I knew he wanted me to go over there.

I walked to the TV and turned it on. It opened to the Report channel like normal, but to my horror the screen looked like it had blood dripping down it. I changed the channels and they all looked that way. I quickly opened up my diary, which in this game is the start menu, and clicked on the TVS tab. I chose the Voltorb TV, but as soon as I did my diary closed without me pressing B. BRVR was staring at me with a threatning glare and shook his head dissaprovingly.

BRVR turned back to the TV and changed it to the Fortune Channel. This channel seemed normal except for the blood dripping down the screen. "Choose your cookie!" The words drifted by the bottom of the TV screen. I chose the top one like I always do. The cookie floated down into the Chansey's hands and cracked open.

"Do you really want to know your fortune?" The words appeared on the screen. I froze with fear. Something about that fortune seemed eerie. It appeared that the Chansey on the screen was laughing.

BRVR changed the channel again. He changed it to the relaxation channel. Instead of the fluffy Mareep, what greeted me where morbid Pikachus that looked just like the dolls jumping over the fence. I quickly pressed B and went back to the center of the room. Normally BRVR would turn around and motion me to came back and watch it with him, but this time he didn't seem to care.

I walked over to my old painting. A beautifully colored Jirachi surrounded by a cute Pikachu border hung against the wall. I sighed with relief. At least one thing was still normal. I took a few moments to stare at the old painting, mostly just because I didn't want to look at the gruesome wallpaper or the horrifying dolls.

"BRVR is looking at the painting too"

Chills went through my spine as that message appeared even though it was normal for your Pikachu to stare at your painting with you. I pressed B and sure enough BRVR was standing in front of the painting. It seemed like he had a sad expression, like he was remembering long lost memories. He turned to me, still with the same depressed expression. He looked like he was about to cry. I felt sorry for him and wished there was something I could do to cheer him up.

BRVR walked up to me and asked me a question, which is normal for your Pikachu to ask you a question and every now and then, but what made my blood chill was what he asked, "BRVR wants to know if you still love him." It had an O (Yes) and X (No) option. BRVR has never asked that before. I immediately clicked O. He smiled, and then bent over laughing. I was a bit confused as to why he was having a laughing fit. When he was done laughing he looked back up at me with an evil smile. A message appeared at the top of the screen, "BRVR knows when your lying." He turned back to watch the TV.

By this point I didn't know what to do anymore. I knew for sure that all this wasn't supposed to be happening. I thought that maybe if I restarted my Gamecube everything would go back to normal. I got up and reached for the restart button, but when I pressed it nothing happened. I pressed it a second time and still nothing.

"The game cannot be reset right now" The message appeared on the screen. My heart stopped beating for a second. After dumbly staring at the screen for a solid minute I sat back down and decided I would continue playing. "Might as well see where this goes..." I whispered to myself.

I just looked around the room for about a minute. Other than the wallpaper, dolls, and TV, everything seemed to be the same. I tried to smile while looking at the old Pokemon Mini and posters, but I couldn't bring myself too. The normally cute and cheerful music seemed to make the room more dark and distrubing. It looked as if all of the morbid dolls had their eyes focused on me, like they were about to reach out and grab me, then slowly tear apart and devour my flesh...

"BRVR wants to go outside." The message appeared on the top of the screen. Before I could do anything though, BRVR went outside and the game forced me to follow him.

My breath caught in my throat when I went outside.

The sky was blood red with even darker red clouds swirling in it. Strewn all across the lawn were dead Pokemon corpses. I couldn't tell what many of them were, most of their limbs were torn off, their faces shredded, entrails everywhere. I felt sick, like I was about to throw up.

BRVR circled around them, then turned to me and gave me an evil grin. He walked up to me and asked a qustion, "BRVR wants to know if you like what's he's done to the place." I immediately clicked X. His sick grin deepened even more. He walked over to a Skitty corpse and threw it at me. It's body parts broke off and flew everywhere as it bounced off of the screen. After many agonizing minutes of being forced to watch BRVR toy with the dead body parts, he walked over to the garden.

When we stepped into the garden two plants were fully grown. Instead of fruits, they had grown Pikachu heads. BRVR plucked one and started to slowly eat it. My lunch started to rise up my throat but I forced it back down. I tried to turn away from the gruesome sight but something glued my eyes to the screen. After taking his time BRVR walked over and ate the other head. Once he was done he cast me a wicked smile and leaped out of the garden, me forced to follow.

BRVR was aparently done messing around outside for he went straight inside. I was hoping he was done and we would just stay inside, I now much prefered the morbid dolls over the body parts, but he wasn't done showing me the world he had created yet. Almost as soon as we went inside BRVR went immediately to the back door. Guess who was forced to follow yet again?

When we went outside there weren't any more corpses much to my relief, but the sky was still an ominous blood red. When I tried to go back inside he wouldn't let me, BRVR would just turn and give a dissaproving shake of his head, so I was forced to stand there. The Viridian Forest bus pulled up and BRVR walked up to it without me even clicking on it. The transition played normally, the bus riding over the map to the Viridian forest. But when we got there the whole forest was on fire.

Dead Pokemon were laying everywhere as the trees wildly burned, their bodies charred black by the flames. BRVR seemed unaffected by the blazing fire. He skipped over to the patch of mushrooms. They looked like they were bleeding. BRVR ate one without asking for permission and gave a satisfied nod when he was done.

Then he ran over to the bell that starts the Pokemon concert. Instead of BRVR being surrounded by Clefairies, he was surrounded by those morbid Pikachus. Using the bells they played the most haunting and blood chilling tune I had ever heard. I was awestruck. It sounded so beautiful but so horrifying. It was high pitched and made my ears ache, but I was in a trance and couldn't think to turn the volume down. After what seemed like years the play was finally over.

Glancing around, BRVR seemed satisfied with the burning forest and headed back towards the bus. Again I was forced to stand outside my house while I awaited the next horrors BRVR would inflict upon my eyes. I thought he would want to take the Mt. Snowfall bus, but he had other ideas instead, for he let that bus just pass on by. Instead he decided to take the Cobalt Bus next.

Same simple transition, same horrifying scene. The beach was littered with pieces of the corpses of Pokemon you would normally find roaming around there. The ocean looked like blood, and floating in it were more body parts from the dead Pokemon. It then became aparent to me that BRVR didn't like other Pokemon.

We then played a game of checkers. Instead of rocks we used internal organs for the pieces. BRVR beat me by a long shot, although that was because I couldn't think straight using entrails as checker pieces while being surrounded by dead corpses. He laughed when he beat me, like this was all normal and supposed to be happening. Then for a brief moment a look of regret and sadness swept over his face. I felt a longing to reach out and comfort him, so I used the c stick to pet him, but as soon as the cursor touched him his normal infuriated and demented look came back. He ran off over to the fishing area with a little person called me unwillingly following behind.

BRVR stood on his rock and threw out his fishing line into the blood ocean waiting for a bite. I did nothing for there was nothing I could do, but he turned and gave me a menacing glare like I was supposed to be helping him. That's when I remembered the bait. I clicked on the jar labeled bait, but instead of a chocolate glazed donut I got a rotting brain. It was falling apart and covered in a greenish brown mold, yet it was still throbbing. I quickly tossed it into the ocean.

Shortly afterwards BRVR caught something on his line. With a great yank a creature came flying out of the ocean.

I swear to god this creature shall forever haunt my dreams.

It looked like an oversized dark purple Magikarp, but it was foaming at the mouth while a green acidic blood poured out from numerous gashes all along it's body. Multiple organs clung to the many spikes sticking out from it's body. Parts of it's scales had been scraped away exposing muscle underneath, and some parts of the muscle had been what looks like eaten leaving bones sticking out. It flopped around and gasped for air while disturbing gurgling sounds emmited from it's mouth.

I screamed when I saw the vile creature. BRVR turned to me as if he had heard me and grinned. He slowly climbed down from the rock, taking as much time as possible to let the wretched creature suffer that much more. Then he started to eat the Magikarp. While it was still alive. I screamed again and covered my mouth as my eyes were forced to watch the gruesome sight. Once he was done with his meal he turned back to me and smiled a happy, playful smile. I couldn't believe this monster was once my close virtual friend that I looked forward to seeing every day after school.

After that traumatising event BRVR cheerfully skipped along down the beach back to the bus stop singing, "Pi ka Pi ka chu~" His merriment made the situation that much more horrifying. While waiting for the Mt. Snowfall bus BRVR stood in the middle of the walkway staring at me. His face was blank and showed no signs of emotion. Even though I knew he couldn't hear me, I whispered, "W-Why, why are you doing this..?!" A tear started to fall down my face.

"BRVR made this world to please you." My blood turned to ice when that message appeared at the top of the screen. BRVR casted me another sick, wicked grin that stretched from cheek to cheek. More tears started to sneak their way down my face. The Mt. Snowfall bus finally arrived. I don't know if I was happy at the sight or petrified at the thought of facing another gruesome scene.

Same things as before, innocent transitions, not so innocent sights. Frostbitten carcasses lay strewn out ungloriously across the frozen land, most half buried in snow. Surprisingly, there was no blood or entrails laying about. This are had a more sad atmosphere than morbid. BRVR slowly walked over to where Keckleon and Jigglypuff would normally sing, but since they were dead and buried under snow who knows where he took their place.

BRVR sang the most beautiful sad song I had ever heard. His harmonious voice sounded like violins playing the most tear jerking tune I had ever heard. He had a depressed and sorowful yet focused expression while he sang the tune, which is just what the song sounded like. I couldn't control the tears that started flooding down my face while he sang. My poor emotional heart broke in two listening to this sorrow drenched melody.

After what seemed and eternity BRVR finally finished. He looked me dead straight in the eyes with the most sorrowful, depressed, and utterly hopeless expression anyone had ever seen. I longed so much to hold him in my arms and comfort him, but he quickly turned away and ran towards the second half of Mt. Snowfall.

We stood in front of the Ruins of Truth. For many moments BRVR just stood dead still while staring at the ruins. Then he glanced at me, a deep meaningful look in his eyes, and ran inside. It was jet black inside, like it was supposed to be. He used a thunderbolt to light the electric flowers which caused the entire ruins to light up. All along the walls, ceiling, and floors many different words were written in blood, "Help meeee" "Why?" "I must dieee" "KILL ME" "It's so cooold" "I'm so lonely" "Where is sheee?" "Come back" "Why can't I dieeeee"

BRVR walked over to the other side of the ruins where the True or False tablet stood. I was forced to click on it.

"BRVR was abandoned by his best friend years ago to be replaced by a new best friend and was left to rot alone in this virtual world. True or False?"

I finally understood what all of this meant. All those words written on the walls, they were from BRVR. This was all my fault. I left him. My best friend. To die alone. No, he couldn't even die if he wanted to. He was forced to drag out his misreable existence over the years. I didn't blame him for wanting revenge on me, I deserved this.

I slapped myself across the face. What was I thinking?! BRVR and Pokemon Channel was just a game, I wasn't supposed to devote my life to them. They were only meant to be created to amuse and entertain the mind of a child. They weren't real. I took a minute to ponder over my last statement, they weren't real. I thought about all the things BRVR had done traumatise me and get revenge for abandoning him for so long.

Hell, this was all just too real.

I selected O for true, because it was. I admitted to abandoning BRVR and leaving him alone to rot. Instead of the tablet sinking back into the ground, it glowed green as if in approval with me. The screen slowly faded to black.

Except for BRVR.

He stood in the center of the screen with a tired, angry, yet sad expression. I didn't know what to think of him anymore. I hated him and wished I really could kill him, but I felt sorry and wanted with all my heart to help him and make things better.

"BRVR feels the same way about you."

Those messages didn't shock me anymore. If anything I was expecting it. After a few long moments of just staring at each other, I finally started to lose it, "What are you going to do with me now?!"

"BRVR wants you to suffer the same way he did."

He casted me one last wicked grin, the widest and most horrifying I had ever seen, and the screen cut to black. After a moment the title screen appeared. The continue button was gone. I sighed in relief that this horrifying reunion was over. I got up and looked back at my desk.

On it was a Pikachu Doll Z.

PMD: Explorers of Death

It was a fairly standard Friday evening at GameStop. I had somehow convinced my dad to buy me a video game, so with a regretful glance at his wallet and a sigh he lead me into the store. I ran from one game to the next indecisive over which one I should get. Most of the new games seemed tasteless and dull to me, so I went to check out some of the less recent games. Still none pleased me. That's when my eye caught the games that were on sale.

I ran over to the on sale bin and found Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of The Sky sitting atop all of the others. I gasped, I had been wanting this game for so long! Light reflected off the cover and it shone like a bright blazing star. It seemed to be calling out to me, like it wanted me to buy it oh so badly. And I did. Eagerly, I picked up the game and ran over towards my dad asking if he could buy it for me. Seeing that it was half off, he happily agreed.

Both of us now content, we bought the game and drove home. The whole way back I couldn't stop staring at the game case. I wanted to play it so much! I had never owned a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game before, but I had wanted one for so long. Now I finally had it in my grasp! I had read every word of the instruction manual at least 3 times by the time we pulled into our drive way. I hurredly jumped out of the car and ran into my room.

In no time at all, I found my DS and popped the game card in. I impatiently waited for the DS to load. Once the opening sequence started I let out a fangirl squeel. It was much more amazing than I had thought it would be, and I hadn't even started playing the game yet! Once the title screen was loaded I took a moment to stare and admire the beauty of the art. I dreamed that one day I would be talented enough to create such a marvelous pixel masterpiece. After I was finished cooing over the artwork I started the game. I gasped when I saw even more luxurious artwork displayed. After savoring every little detail I clicked "New adventure"; the only option available.

It took me to the personality quiz that decided which Pokemon you would be, which I was expecting. It asked me for my gender. I chose female, since I was a girl after all. I wanted a Vulpix; I was a Vulpix freak just like many other Pokemon fangirls, and I would not accept any other starter. The first time around I answered the questions honestly believeing that I had the personality of a Vulpix. The results came in...

I was a Squirtle.

"Yuck! How could I possibly be a Squirtle?!" Without hesitation I reset my DS. I Skipped through the intro; this time not stopping to admire the art. I went straight back to the personality quiz. "Ok, I'll just do this again and I'll be sure to get a Vulpix." I answered the questions truthfully again, believing the first time there was some sort of mistake. The results rolled in again.

I was a Squirtle.

"Again?!" I furiously reset my DS yet again. Quickly skipping through everything again I went back to the quiz. "I'll just answer everything at random!! Let's see if I get a Squirtle then!!" I answered all the questions without even looking at them. This time I didn't really care if I didn't get Vulpix, I just wanted something else besides Squirtle. The results came in for the third time.

Squirtle.

"GAAAH!" I shut my DS off and pouted. I wasn't going to play through my dream game as a blue turtle. I wanted to be a majestic flaming fox. That's when it hit me. "Oh yeah! God I'm such an idiot!!" I ran into my computer room and opened up the internet. I clicked on the adress bar and typed in man's best virtual friend. "Google.com"

"How... to... get... Vulpix... in... Pokemon... Mystery... Dungeon... Explorers... Of... The... Sky... enter!" I said the words aloud as I typed them into the search engine. I sighed with relief as I saw the answer to my problem sitting right before my eyes. I clicked on the first search result like I always do. "Ok, answer the questions with these answers and you'll get Vulpix as your starter... alright!" I went back to get my Nintendo DS from my room and brought it into the computer room.

"Honey, me and your father are going into town for awhile, will you be all right by yourself for a few hours?" My mother called to me from the kitchen. "I'll be fine!" I shouted back. "Ok, we'll see you in a little while." I heard a door shut as my parents left. I didn't care if a meteor was crashing into the Earth, all I was focused on at the moment was Vulpix.

I merrily answered the questions according to what the internet said, excited that I would finally get to play a game as one of my favorite Pokemon! "If this game let's me get a Haunter as one of my team members then I'll be set~" I mumbled to myself as I answered the questions. For the fourth time the results came in.

"Yes! YES!!" I shouted vicoriously as the Vulpix icon appeared. "Hehe, fourth times the charm~" I said to myself as I walked back to my bed room. The game led to to the next screen where I got to choose my partner. I chose a male Shinx, for I thought the idea of a Vulpix X Shinx couple was just too adorable to pass up. I proceeded to name him Shadow, in honor of Shadow the Luxray, my main Pokemon in my Pokemon Diamond. From this point on I didn't know what to expect, I had made sure not to read any spoilers on the storyline. I wanted to be surprised at what would happen to me in the game.

And I sure as hell was.

Atfer I had selected and named my partner, static formed on the screen for a split second, but it was over as soon as it started. I didn't really notice or pay any attention to the strange incident, I just wanted the game to start already. After taking a brief moment to load, the game started up.

My Vulpix was lying on a beach at sunset, nothing unusual there, but something else made me catch my breath. My Vulpix looked as if it was beat up and dying. Bruises and scrathes covered the poor sprite as it lay in a pool of blood. "W-what?! Why is there blood in a Pokemon game?!" I whispered to myself. There was never blood in any Pokemon games! Then instead of worrying and getting suspicous like I should have, I got a little excited. Maybe Nintendo has finally decided to take Pokemon to the next level!

A Shinx started to walk by my Vulpix, which I assumed was Shadow, but there was something strange about his sprite. Instead of blue and black he was white and dark grey. "Ooohhh our partners get to be a special color!!" Oblivous to the obvious warnings that something was up with this game, I started to giggle. This game was so much more exciting than I thought!

When Shadow noticed my Vulpix his sprite appeared shocked and ran over towards mine. A text box for him appeared, "Oh no, oh no no no..." He quickly walked up to my Vulpix and dragged her away as the screen faded to black. When the screen came up again my Vulpix was alone in a dark cave with a fire in front of her. She stood up and stretched, then appeared to wince in pain and fell down, shivering.

Shadow then came back in, a berry in his mouth, and dropped it once he saw my Vulpix was awake. He ran over towards my Vulpix and a text box appeared, "Please lay down and don't move, don't make any noise at all, be as still and quiet as you can or you and me will both regret it." My character stopped shivering. "Good, now don't you dare move a muscle." I shivered at how dare and muscle were in bold and italic text, my partner seemed mean. He then walked back over to the berry, picked it up, and brought it back to my Vulpix. "Chew this slowly and make as little noise or movement as possible."

My Vulpix began to slowly eat the berry. After a few seconds she had finished. "Good job. Now, quietly whisper your name to me. Oh, please don't be who I just know you are, please please please by some miracle be someone else..." I found it odd how my partner's tone changed mid speech, but I didn't really care. I found it amusing he had a split personality.

A screen came up where I could select letters to type in my name. "M... y... r... a~" I proudly said the letters aloud as I typed in the name Myra. I felt proud of myself, I had come up with that name myself which I had most likely heard from somewhere else before. But I didn't care. I pressed enter and the screen faded to black. I expected the screen to open back up to the cave, but instead more static showed up. This time it stayed there for about 2 seconds and seemed to force me to take notice of it this time. I wondered if my DS was starting to screw up, I did have it for many years and used it almost every day, but the static faded away and I moved the thought to the back of my mind.

Once the static was gone the game was back in the cave with Myra and Shadow. My Vulpix looked up at Shadow and slowly whispered her name to him. Shadow appeared extremely shocked and jumped backwards. "M-Myra?!" He then regained control of himself and walked back up towards Myra. "Y-yes, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so high..." It seemed that his icon that appeared next to his text box had a tear on it. He stood there for a moment staring at Myra.

My Vulpix opened her mouth as if she were about to talk but Shadow slammed his paw down hard on her muzzle. "I told you not to dare talk." Myra started shivering and appeared that she would cry, when Shadow apologized. "I-I'm sorry, stop moving, please stop, she'll hear you, I said STOP." He started to charge up an electric attack and Myra immediately became still as a stone.

After a moment to see if Myra would move again, Shadow stopped his attack sat down. His sprite seemed on the verge of crying. "P-Please, d-don't move, don't talk, don't speak, don't do anything, please, help me..." Then Shadow stood up and started walking out of the room. "I swear to Arceus you better not move while I think of something, something, hopeless..." My partner went off the screen and left my character all alone.

I dared not click on any buttons afraid that I would accidentaly make Myra move, I was scared that something really bad would happen. Shadow seemed pretty serious about me not doing anything. It became quite dull once nothing occured after a minute or two, so I assumed that I was supposed to do something other than just lay there. "But how can I do anything wuthout moving?" I then figured that if I presed the start button it wouldn't make my character move, so I did so.

The first option I clicked on was items because I wanted to see if my Vulpix came with anything. She had one item. Chains. I clicked on the info. "These chains were found wrapped around your neck. You don't remember how you got them but you can't take them off." It didn't do anything of great importance, so I clicked back and looked through all the other start options but found nothing else of interest.

Shadow immediately came back, but he walked slow, like each step was giving him pain. Eventually he stopped right in front of Myra. Tears were falling down his sprite's face. "Stay still, close your eyes, don't move. I-I'm sorry, I don't want to do this but, it will all be over with soon..." He started to charge up an attack that looked deadly. Lightning sparked from his paws and lit up the whole room. Myra appeared shocked. "Don't move! D-Don't please, I promise, it will only hurt for a second..." The lightning grew brighter and Shadow started to slowly step towards my Vulpix.

Myra stood up. "I said don't move. P-p-please, don't do it! Stop!" With a great leap Myra jumped over the fire and raced off the screen. "You fool! Myra! Come back!!" Shadow chased off after my Vulpix. Once he ran off the screen everything faded to black, and the static came back again, but a little longer than last time. I couldn've swore I saw a very morbid looking Squirtle flash for a brief second in the static, but I just thought my imagination was getting the better of me.

"Finally! Things are gonna start getting good!" Once the screen came back Myra was in the middle of a dungeon. I was finally gonna get to start this game! Something seemed odd about the cave though. It was a dark, crimson red with chains and other torture equipment lined up against the walls. Skulls littered the floor. I felt a little uneasy now, I didn't really think this kind of stuff was really fit for a Pokemon game, but I kept playing anyways.

After walking for a couple of steps I found a Pokemon. It was a white and grey Ratata that limped with each step. It seemed as if it was in pain and looked shocked once it spotted me. It then became startingly scary and started walking towards Myra, as if it had only one intention and would do anything to achieve it. Kill. Being one of the most common and annoying Pokemon in the series though, I figured I would take it out in one hit. When it reached me though, it proved to be a challenging foe. It didn't deal much damage on me, but it took 5 whole turns to kill it off. Even though I hadn't played Mystery Dungeon before, I knew that I was dead if I ran out of PP for my moves as I had no way of restoring it.

Thankfully, there weren't many other Pokemon. But as I went through each floor the scenes got more and more disturbing. Soon Pokemon body parts started appearing on the torture equipment, the skulls appeared to have bits of flesh still clinging on to them, blood stains became frequent on the floors and walls. Each Pokemon I ran into was stronger than the last and more intent on killing me. After what seemed an eternity I made it to the final floor, but not before the static appeared again. It was longer than the last, about 7 seconds, and I swear I saw a morbid Squirtle smiling at me again, except this time it was much more clear and vivid. "I-I must just be imagining things..." I was beginning to became very unsetteled, but I kept pushing onwards. I loved scary things like this, but there was still something more to the whole situation that gave me this odd feeling...

Myra was in the middle of a large, crimson red room. Many skulls were strewn all across the floor, but that was it. "You idiot! Myra, I finally found you!!" Shadow came running up from behind Myra. She quickly turned around and came face to face with her partner, who had ceased charging his attack, but quickly started again. "You can't escape now, stay still, thank me. Please, this will hurt a lot less than what she will do! N-Now stay still and die!!"

I couldn't control Myra, and even if I could it would have been no use. There was no where left to run. "What kind of game is this?! My partner is gonna freaking kill me!!" At this point I was just utterly irritated. Shadow's lightning attack kept glowing brighter and brighter until the light hurt to look at. "This will hurt but only for a moment, now please, hold still whilewhiwhilwhwil-" The screen started to get static again, but I could still see Myra and Shadow. "Too late..." I could hardly see Shadow stop his attack as the screen became less visible by the second. Eventually it was all just static.

And then in the middle of all the static came that Squirtle again, but only more horrifying now that I could see it clearly and for more than just a brief second. It's flesh was ripped off at parts exposing internal organs and bones, blood flowed out of the numerous gashes all along it's body. It's shell was cracked open, a vile, bubbling, green goo pouring out. It's tail was very long and torn just like the rest of it's body, it's tail curled around a dagger at the end. But that's not even the worst.

It's eye sockets were much too large, the eyes themselves were shrunken but still held a heart pericing gaze. They were red and seemed to stare into your very soul. The top of it's head was cracked open exposing it's still pulsing brain, even more blood gushing out of that. It had razor sharp teeth, it's grin stretching off the edge of it's face.

"You can't escape who you truly aaarrreee" A high pitched, screeching voice emmited from the DS. I couldn't think straight, I wanted to turn away from the morbidly horrific image but my eyes were forced to keep staring. "I. Am. You." The creature said in a more soothing but still blood chilling voice. Then the screen cut to black.

I hadn't realised I'd been holding my breath the whole time, so I let it out and started heavily breathing. Sweat was pouring down my face. I wiped it off with my shirt sleeve. My thoughts were still messed up after seeing such a disturbing scene. "I'm not done yet." The heart stopping voice returned as the screen suddenly came back.

Myra was in the middle of a dark grey cave filled with surprisingly realistic Pokemon corpses scattered everywhere and more bones. Everything was white, black, and grey except for Myra and blood scattered all around the room. I thought this Squirtle was going a bit overboard with all these dead Pokemon everywhere, but then I realised, "I don't have to deal with this crap!!" I quickly pressed the button to turn my DS off, but it wouldn't work. "I'm not finished with you yet~" The screeching voice that sounded like someone scraping a chalk board came back. I tried to turn my volume down but it wouldn't work either. "Your going to listen to me like it or not." The way the Squirtle said "not" made my blood turn to ice. It sounded like a demon was speaking to me. I wouldn't be surprised if one was.

I had no choice but to keep playing the game. I had only walked one step when one of the "dead" Pokemon started shaking, and then stood up. It looked like a zombie Marill, and it took a step towards Myra. Soon another corpse rose, a Poochyena. Soon all the bodies were regaining life an swarming around my poor Vulpix. Thankfully they went down in just one hit, but it was hard to fend off so many of them.

Just as I was about to run out of PP for all of my moves the last zombie fell. I quickly got Myra out of that floor before they were able to get up again. Instead of going to the next floor, Myra stepped out onto what looked like ancient ruins. Everything was still in white, grey, and black though. I walked around trying to find something that could heal me but to no avail. Then the dread static returned. I braced myself to encounter the horrid Squirtle again but it never appeared. Instead, the static would appear and dissapear. In the breif moments where I could see the screen normally, Shadow had come back. He appeared beat up and worn down, blood streaks were left where he had walked.

"Myra, I-" He actually was talking through the speakers and didn't need to use a text box, but static was cutting him off. "for your own goo-" Static. "must kill you. It's better th-" Static again. "quick and easy dea-" Static. "ve you, I'm sorry." Through the static I could see him charge up that attack again, this time it looked more powerfull than it had before. He then leaped at Myra and struck her.

I reeled back in pain screaming as he hit Myra. It not only affected my Vulpix, but I felt the pain myself too. I fell off the side of my bed screeching at the top of my lungs, I could feel electricity scorching through my veins. Why did I have to play this game when my parents were not at home? The pain was unbearable, but it was over in a few seconds. I gasped and clutched my chest struggling to breath. My body ached all over, but I reached for my DS. I needed to see what happened next.

The static was gone, but I wished it had still been there so I wouldn't have had to see the scene that layed before my eyes. Shadow was sliced neatly in half, a bleeding mass lying on the floor of the ruins. Myra was charred black. She gasped and ran over towards him. He looked up towards her. "I-I'm s-sorry Myr-ra, I-I fail-led..." His voice still spoke through the speakers. He gasped in pain, and then laid his head down, unmoving. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. Even though he had tried to kill me, I knew it was to save me from suffering from that cursed Squirtle. I took a moment to grieve for my lost friend. Now I awaited for my fate.

A low laughter started to emmit from the speakers, so low it was almost unaudible. It slowly started to get louder, and louder, and louder, until it was so loud my ears were aching. Then it stopped abruptly. Something flashed by Myra at lightning speed, wounding her. I fell backwards as I felt the blow too. Then is flahed by again, wounding her, wounding me. This repeated several times until I felt as if I was about to really die. Myra layed on the floor or the ruins, shivering.

"Time to finish this." Lightning struck Myra and kept flowing, but I didn't notice, I was face down rolling on the floor in pain. "This is only the start." A voice chimed in. "Only worse will come." Another joined. "Once your dead you'll be mine." As each new voice came in I felt more and more pain. "Once your rotting in my hell you'll wish you could die." The pain was reaching such an extreme that I was starting to lose consiousness, but just not enough for me to faint. "Almost there, just-"

A loud static noise cut off the voice, and the torment. I rolled over, tears streaming down my face onto the carpet. After taking a minute to regain control of myself, I reached for my DS. It looked like a cut scene was playing. The morbid Squirtle was laying on it's back, chains wrapped around it's neck. "N-no... NO!!" A very high pitched screech of a protest emmited from the Squirtle, and then it slowly started to turn into acid. What little was left of it's flesh was melted into the green bubbling goo, it's bones and organs along with it. It's soul peircing eyes were the last to dissolve, giving me one last glare.

The screen turned to the top half of Shadow's body. He was struggling to stay alive, the life was slowly being drained away from him. Myra ran over and nuzzled his head, tears falling down her face, and mine too. "I-I g-guess I d-d-did sav-ve you after-r all..." He reached up to lick Myra's face, but it took too much strength, and he fell down and collapsed onto the ground. He didn't stir again. "G-good bye, Shadow..." I whispered to myself. "G-good bye, Shadow..." Myra repeated. The weariness from all the pain finally took it's toll, and everything went to black.

When I woke up I was lying in bed. I got up and stretched but quickly stopped as the pain returned. Then the memories came back. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Squirtle, Shadow, nearly dying- "My DS!!" Despite the pain still great I leaped out of bed and searched for my DS. I found it lying on my desk, turned off. I turned it on and saw Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of The Sky was still in there. Without thinking I selected it.

Everything went as normal, but my save file was gone. Knowing I could be risking my life again, I clicked on new game. It skipped the personality quiz and showed my Vulpix laying on a beach at sunset, not bleeding this time. Shadow walked by but he was his normal colors. The game then proceeded as it normally should. After playing it for a few minutes to see if anything strange would occur and finding nothing, I saved the game and sighed in relief. That Squirtle was finally gone, and I wouldn't have to get a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game!

I got up and started to walk around the house, seeing if my parents were back from their trip in town yet. After searching through every room and finding nothing, I started to worry. It was late at night and they should've been back by now. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a brownie as a late night snack. While munching on it I decided I would just go back to bed and they would be back in the morning.

I slowly started to realise it was getting harder and harder for me to breath. Soon I was choking and was struggling to get a breath of air. I went to the sink and quickly turned the water on. I grabbed a glass, filled it with water, and gulped it down hurridly. It did nothing to ease the choking. I then realised my neck was itchy too, and it was kinda hard to walk.

I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My neck was wrapped in blood stained chains. My eyes widened with horror. I pulled and tugged at the chains to try and tear them off but it was no use. I ran out of the bathroom and tried to get out of the house, maybe someone could help me! But all the doors were locked. I tried to open all the windows but they were all bolted shut. I then backed up and ran into the glass at full speed, but it bounced me back like I was nothing.

I laid on the floor, moaning in pain.I felt something drip onto my clothes. I looked up, knowing what I was to face. In the dim moonlight floating in through the window I could just make out my worst nightmare standing right on top of me. "You should have just accepted who you are." It's sick grin widened, and lightning struck.

Lavender Suicide

Lavender Town Syndrome over rated? True. Lavendar Town Syndrome is fake?

False.

It started about... what, 2 months ago? Yeah, 2 months ago, about halfway through October. I was on Youtube, searching for random videos of who knows what when one of the people I subscribed uploaded a video. They were uploading a video that had scary video game music every day of the month until Halloween, and so far they had been uploading some pretty good and very unnerving music I had never heard before. So I was shocked to see they had uploaded Pokemon music.

I clicked on it anyways. It was the old, first version of the Lavender Town theme song. When I listened to the theme I remembered hearing it before, when I had played through the game. It honestly didn't sound scary at all to me, I actually even liked hearing it. But then I looked at the comments on the video.

Some users were talking about how Japanese kids had committed suicide on themselves after listening to this song. Interested, I searched through all of the comments posted on the video but I found nothing that helped me understand anything. So I pulled out my best friend. Google.

I searched "Lavender Town Kid Suicides" or something related and found many results. So I clicked the result second from the top, just like I always do. It was a long article about some kids who had killed themselves after getting over addicted to the song. Aparently there was this part in the song that sounded off and screwed with your head, but if you were too old you couldn't hear it. After getting through reading that I started to read more about the subject.

After searching and reading many stories surrounding Lavender Town I came up with a conclusion, "This is all a load of bullsh*t." Seeing that the site I was currently on had more scary stories of other subjects, and since I loved creepy stuff, I clicked on one about the Ruins of Alph. The page was taking forever to load though. I cursed at my computer, which of course did nothing to speed it up.

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

My blood turned to ice as I read those words. My internet had stopped working. I immediately started freaking out, I was extremely paranoid about everything. I clicked on diagnose connection problems and did all of the options offered to me, but nothing worked. I repeatedly did the same commands over and over but nothing worked. I sat down defeated, and shivered. What if those kids really did die..? I thought to myself.

I refreshed the webpage again, not believing that it would work but still trying anyways. I gasped as I saw the webpage load onto the story about the Lavender Town Syndrome. "Oh my god it's real." I whispered to myself as I stared dumbly at the screen.

This is what got me hooked onto what is known as "Creepy Pasta". I had never heard of it before, but quickly grew to liking it as I read more and more of the stories. Eventually I concluded that they were all fake, and felt stupid that I had thought some of them were real. But everytime I looked at any story relating to the child suicides from the Lavender Town theme, shivers went down my spine.

One day I wanted to see myself if that theme would make me feel like killing myself. I felt a bit nervous as I loaded the video containing the song, but then I slapped myself. I had heard that song many times before and it hadn't affected me at all, so why would it now? Sure enough, I listened through the whole song and it didn't affect me in any way at all, save for making me want to listen to it more. I thought that maybe it took more than one play through the song to drive one mad, so I listened to the theme numerous times again and again while I browsed the internet. By the time I had finished listening to the song 50 times, nothing had happened.

"How could I have been stupid enough to think the suicides were real? All of that crap is fake!" With that I shut my computer down and went to bed, it was very late. I felt uneasy getting ready for bed though, and by the time I crawled under my sheets I had left my TV turned on and it's volume on to where I could hear it clearly. I kept it turned on, I was too afraid to turn it off and be plunged into silent darkness.

I awoke the next morning feeling very horrified from the dream I had, but I couldn't remember what happened in it. I searched all through my mind trying to remember what happened, but in the end I decided it would be better to not know. The rest of my day went normal, but when I got back from school things got weird again.

I sat down at my computer and turned it on, nothing strange yet. But when I opened Internet Explorer my heart skipped a beat. It immediately opened to the Lavender Town Theme video. I started panicking, but then I remembered I had saved my open tabs last night before I turned my computer off, so whatever I had been on when I exited off of the internet would open up without me having to go to it. I was immensly relieved, but still a bit paranoid.

I searched around the internet, checked my messages on all of my accounts on every website I went to, when I finally had nothing left to do. I was utterly bored. Then the idea of listening to the Lavender Town theme slowly creeped into my mind. I really didn't want to, but something kept urging me to listen to it. Unwillingly, I opened the video that contained the song and gave it a listen.

This time I got a headache from hearing the tune. I didn't know why, last night I had listened to it 50 times in a row and nothing happened, but now hearing it once was hurting my head. I stopped listening and went to other websites, but the headache remained. I went to bed early that night, my head was in too much pain for me to stay up much longer.

The next morning I awoke with the same fear I had yesterday, except I was even more disturbed than before. I still couldn't remember the dream though, but the horror lingered on with me throughout the day. I couldn't think straight during my classes, and my friends took notice. They asked me if anything was wrong but I just said I didn't get enough sleep. When I got home I got back on the computer.

When I opened the internet, the Lavender Town video still popped up. I was sure I didn't save my tabs last night, but I just forced myself to believe that I did. I wasn't going to believe that this was all real. I exited off the video and checked my other accounts, but an urging to listen to the song again slowly started to come back. I finally gave in and listened to the song once more.

I got the headache again, but I kept listening to the song again and again. It was just so addictive. Too addictive. After a while I started to come into a trance, and was a bit annoyed when my dream state was broken when my mom called and said it was time to go to bed. Then I regained control of my mind and checked the clock. "Dear god I've been listening to that song for an hour!!" I quickly exited off the internet and went to bed, the headache even more painful than yesterday.

This time I woke up in the middle of the night. I was sweating, and I couldn't think straight. My thoughts were flying out of reach before I could grab them. Then I noticed my TV was off. I swore I had left it on before I went to bed. I sat still as a stone in my bed for a solid minute, when I made a mad dash for the TV remote. I turned the TV on, turned the volume way up, and jumped back into my bed. It was hard for me to get back to sleep, but eventually I did.

The next morning I surprisingly wasn't awoken to find myself scared. Instead my mom was doing all she could to get my butt out of bed. I eventually got up feeling very tired. I hadn't gotten enough sleep, but I had to go to school. I did even worse in my classes than the previous day. The day seemed to drag on until the bell finally rang and I was able to go home.

The first and only thing on my mind was to get back in bed, but I stopped in my tracks as I passed the computer. All thoughts cleared from my head and instead was replaced with one objective. I sat down in front of the computer and pulled up the Lavender Town theme video. This time though, I pulled out a set of head phones. Listening to the song wasn't the same without those.

It seemed as if it was only a few moments until my mom came and ripped the headphones off of my head. "Get your butt in bed young lady, look at the time!!" I looked at the computer's clock. It was 10. I had started listening to the song at 4. I should have been shocked at how long I had been in a trance, but I didn't care. "Give me them back!!" I lashed out at my mom and yanked the head phones from her hands. She gasped and slapped my head. "Don't you yell at me! Now get your arse in bed or I will ground you for the next month!!" She took the head phones and waited for me to go to my room.

I stared at my hands, my mouth dropped open. Why did I do that..? I thought to myself. I never did anything like that, what was wrong with me? I got off the computer and went to bed. I quickly went to sleep, I was completely worn out. The next morning I awoke to find my heart punding faster than it had ever before, my bed was drenched with sweat. Fear clutched at my soul, but I didn't know from what. No matter what I could never remember the dream.

I did even worse at school that day than any of the previous, but not from being sleep deprived. I was restless. I was impatiently waiting for something, but I didn't know what. When school was over and I was back in my abode I avoided the computer. I wasn't going to risk listening to that song again.

But after a few hours, I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to listen to the song again, just one more time. I needed to. If I didn't listen to it again I would kill myself. I quickly raced to the computer. It was already turned on. I quickly opened the video which had the haunting tune, plugged the head phones in, and listened.

The head ache came back, but with such force I could hardly bear the pain. The song kept me going though. My soul was craving to listen to it. Eventually I began to feel sick, but I didn't care, if the song didn't play I would die. The tune kept my spirit alive. Since it was a Friday night, I was allowed to stay up as late as I wanted to. So deep into the night, I played the song.

About 2 AM my trance was broken. I had fallen out of my chair and onto the floor, weariness had gotten the better of me. During he process I broke my head phones. Immediately I was wide awake. I picked up the broken head phones and blankly stared at them. I desperately tried to fix them, I tried tape, glue, but nothing worked. I couldn't listen to the song without head phones, it wasn't the same, but I needed the tune. Life was meaningless without it. There was only one option left.

Suicide.

I searched everywhere for something that would end my misreable existance, but to no avail. I searched all over the house but found nothing. Until I went into the bathroom. I found a knife hidden deep in one of the many cluttered cabinets. It was only supposed to be used for emergencies. This was an emergency.

I grabbed the knife by the handle and pointed the tip towards my throat. This was the only way, I couldn't live without the song. I braced myself for the stab, but my gaze got caught on the mirror. I saw myself standing, bruised and cut already from my desperate attempts at finding something to kill myself with. I saw the knife, inches away from my throat. I saw my life, how it was hanging by a thread.

I dropped the knife, which clattered as it hit the floor. I walked over to the mirror and just stared at myself. After several minutes, I finally spoke, "The Lavender Town Syndrome is real." Just as soon as it had started, it was gone. Whatever force that had been messing with me left. I was free.

I picked up the knife off the floor and put it back in the cabinet. I cleaned myself off and prayed my mom wouldn't notice the bruises and scratches on me. I went to bed, and for the first time in days, I slept peacefully.

From then on I never listened to the original Lavender Town theme again, and started believing nearly every scary story I read, afraid the same thing might happen to me again if I didn't. I now go out of my way to avoid listening to the dread tune at all costs. I'm now extremely paranoid about everything, but I don't care. Just as long as I never listen to that song again then I'll be fine.

You think this is all a load of bull? Maybe. You think that not believing in the suicides won't affect you at all?

You're about to find out.

-----

This one I want feedback on C: I wrote it all by myself!

Would I really do it?

I hesitated, the pocket knife dangling a few centimeters away from my throat. It was small, but one cut in the right place would do it, and I would be free from this miserable life.

Perhaps I should explain how I got to be in this predicament.

I didn't get my SoulSilver the way most people did. I won it online, from some out of the way fan site nobody visited anymore. I won a drawing challenge. My art was the best! Of course, you know, I was the only entrant, but still. I felt proud of myself and my SoulSilver.

I turned on my DSi XL and started a new save file, rushing through the beginning speech and hurrying to Elm's lab. I picked my favorite Pokemon, Cyndaquil, and named him Wally after a mouse I used to own. I trained Wally obsessively, and before I knew it I was taking people's phone numbers and promising them a rematch one day. I caught a bunch of Pokemon, and whipped through the Gyms. I swept the League's puny level forties with my Level 73 Typhlosion, and took on the entire Kanto region, just Wally and me.

It wasn't long before the other NPCs heard of my glorious strength, and they challenged me, wanting a rematch. I remember that first call, from Youngster Joey. Ahhh, Joey. Never again will I look at that little youngster the same way again. I turned the volume up, expecting to hear that gentle ring. But what I hear instead is the sound of what I imagine an alien getting run over by a truck would sound like. I clamped my ears shut, screaming with the pain that seared through my eardrums. Finally it subsided and I swayed, then passed out cold on the floor.

When I woke up it was the next morning. I got up, stretched, and threw my hair into a loose ponytail. I went downstairs and found my brothers fishing out the prize from my cereal box.

"Hey! That's mine!" I snapped. I ran over and pushed him away from the cereal box. He fell to the ground and screamed. "I didn't push you that hard!" I snapped again, but he continued screaming, then I saw his hand and paled. Right where I had touched him he was starting to crumble away into a bloody mess of veins and bones. I was frozen on the scene, and I could do nothing but watch in horror as he crumbled away into nothingness.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was going to surge into my parent's bedroom, tell them to call 911... or call 911 myself... what was happening here!? I veered off course and headed into my room instead. NO! I had to warn my parents! I picked up my DSi and smoothed it off gently. Maybe this was all the comfort I needed. My brother didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was that I play this game. Beat it, again and again. This game was my escape.

I powered up the DSi and popped in SoulSilver. I beat Blaine on Seafoam Island, then caught Blue on Cinnabar, so he'd go back to his Gym. I flew to Viridian on my Noctowl and beat Blue. There was only one person left to challenge. Red, the ultimate Pokemon master. I was ready. I sent out Noctowl and flew to Mount Silver. It was time to my ult- oh, a phone call. I made sure my speakers were off.

Yet as the phone began to ring, the volume switched to as loud as it could go, and the same sound as yesterday blared, ten times worse. I swayed, howling and begging and pleading to God for it to stop. After three minutes of agonizing torture, it stopped and I passed out cold on the ground.

When I woke up it was yet again the next morning. I went downstairs and got ready like normal. I felt like a robot. I couldn't control my own body. Before I went off to school, my dad pulled me into a tight bear hug... and screamed.

A giant hole was forming in his chest. His heart popped out and flew right over my head. Blood poured out and his eyeballs popped slightly. He surged forwards and hit the floor, his whole body turning gray agonizingly slowly. I screamed in terror, urging myself to run but not being able to do it. Tears stinging my eyes, I rushed up to my consolance, my SoulSilver. I powered it up and beat Red.

Well, I didn't care if my dad died. As long as I had my SoulSilver, the central point of my life, the one thing in this dark, bleak world that mattered. I stroked my DSi softly. The fantasy life was a million times better than the real one.

I got another call. The most awfully horrible noise any human could ever possibly hear blared through my speakers, even though the volume was off. I screeched and reached for it, pressing the power button. Finally, a remedy. I sank peacefully into unconsciousness.

When I woke up, I made sure not to make any physical contact with anyone. I ran away when anyone came anywhere near me. At school I took the back desk in the classroom. My best friend, Brede, sat next to me, twirling her dark brown hair. "What's wrong?" she asked me quietly.

I just shook my head, tears stinging my eyes. She wouldn't believe me if I told her.

Brede took a step towards me. "Do you need a hug?" she asked, concerned. I swiftly shook my head no and backed farther into the corner. The corners of Brede's mouth twitched, and she leaned closer, lightly patting me on the head...

Her fingers crumbled and she screeched with pain. She fell to her knees, desperately grasping at the ground with fingers that weren't there. She started to cry and looked straight into my eyes. I started to run. I didn't stop until I was home, three quarters of a mile away. I burst into my room, powered up my DSi and slipped in my SoulSilver.

I played for a while, but then I got another phone call from one last person.

A person I had never registered in my PokeGear.

Their name was 'Hell'.

Forget what I said about the last noise being the worst you could possibly hear. This one beat it out by a long shot. I rolled around on the ground, trying everything I had to just make it stop. Finally, I knew there was only one way to get rid of this curse.

I opened the wooden drawer of my nightstand, and got out the royal purple pen knife. I looked in my vanity and gulped at my reflection, still wincing at the horrible noise. I tilted back my neck, slowly flipping open the pen knife and holding it up a centimeter away from the jugular, the biggest vein. Did I dare?

The ringing got worse and worse.

I thrust the pen knife as deep into my throat as possible, and in one heartbeat blood was driven from my body. The ringing escalated. I was near hysterics. Let me die. Let me die. LET ME DIE.

I fell to the floor for the last time.

My SoulSilver was found by the people who sold all our stuff, and given to a five year old boy for his birthday...

Last edited:
The Tommy Boy one is the ONLY creepypasta that ever had an effect on me.
It wasn't scary, just cute and sad.

Plus it has hidden messages too :3

Well at first it talks about karma. As in the guy isn't sharing his game, but when he did good stuff happened, ie the shiny Trapinch.

Dunno if this has been posted already but heres one from creepypasta thread #1. This one comes with a video!

I met my best friend in elementary school. We had both brought our Gameboys to school one day and sat together at lunch once we realized what we had in common. I had Blue version and a Venausaur, he had Red version and a Charizard. He and I battled whenever we could and became great pals. As the years went on, we continued playing Pokemon, even through high school. Throughout all of the Pokemon generations and versions we went though, the battles never became dull.

As we approached college, we had to go separate ways. We didn't speak much after that; we had such busy lives to follow in college. I didn't think we would ever regain the friendship we once had. Then, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were released in 2007 and we once again enjoyed our common interest in the series. We battled and talked over Wi-Fi nearly every day for a few weeks after its release.

My friend told me that he planned to play through his old Red version again. Since it had been about three months after the release of Diamond and Pearl, we didn't play them as much as before. I asked him why he wanted to play that dusty old cartridge, and he responded, "I don't know, maybe I'll find something that no one has found before."

Despite my unwillingness to run through my Blue version with him, he played his Red version anyway. After he started his journey, I never talked to him again. About three weeks later, I received a call from my friend's parents.

Even though he never had any similar problems before, he died from what was speculated to be an intense seizure. He was alone in his dorm room until a roommate, who was unfortunately too late, found him lying on the ground, lifeless, and strangely wearing his favorite headphones. I flew out as soon as I could to attend his funeral. His roommate, who was going to attend as well, informed me that just days before the incident my friend was becoming obsessed with Lavender Town and its music. My friend had aspired to become a sound engineer after graduating and had a wide range of audio skills at his disposal. He could always hear quiet sounds vividly while I failed to even recognize them at all.

As soon as he rediscovered Lavender Town, he ripped its audio to his computer and began experimenting with it. He had told the roommate that, "The frequencies in this one are different; they blend together in a special way. But there's something missing. I think something was meant to be mixed in, but it never could have worked on the Gameboy. It was so limited in terms of sound bandwidth." I had the chance to go through his laptop one last time, so I visited his Recent Items list. At the very top read "lavender.wav". Along with a few photos of us together, I copied this to my flash drive. Caught in my sadness over my best friend's death, I ignored the audio file until a few weeks before writing this. I somehow recently decided that I needed to retrace what had happened.

Driven by my desire to know what caused his untimely death, I opened the properties dialog box for the audio file, without opening the file to listen to it. Within the comments section of the metadata, he had written, "binaural tones, i added the necessary frequencies, i know why lavender town sounds so sad, and i know the part that was missing". Even eerier, I looked in his default audio program (still without listening to the file) and found the playcount for this file. One. I chatted with a sound enthusiast online in hope to decipher these cryptic comments. He gave me some special software which would analyze the audio in real time and said that was the most that could be done. This video is a screen recording of me running the aforementioned software with the original audio file. To this day I have not listened to the actual audio, as I am too emotionally disturbed by my best friend, Anthony's, death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8

I can prove exactly why this one is fake. There are some things that were fake that weren't posted last time.
First, the video is on a loop. So the song in the video looped about three times before the strange picture at minute 9.
Second, If those were the missing frequencies (this wasnt proven on the last thread i dont think. I figured this out) why does it say "leave now" in unown? It wouldn't. THIS IS KANTO PEOPLE. BEFORE JHOTO. BEFORE UNOWN WERE MADE. just wanted to prove that too.
Third, it spells out I am Dead if you read the first letter of every paragraph. Couldn't be a coincidence.

Thats all I have to say for now.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom