• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

I got this story from here.

Lonely Pikachu

When Pokemon Yellow version came out, I was about ten, I think? I remember it really well, because the game actually came out really close to my birthday, so I managed to get a hold of it before most of my friends did. By the time everyone in our admittedly small circle had managed to get the game too, I was about six gyms deep with around 60 species caught. The fact that you get all three starters in one game was so exciting to me, plus the new sprites looked so much better than the ones in Red and Blue, and I was determined to see every single one in my ‘Dex. I must’ve wasted half of my childhood almost getting there, too…

But of course, the best part of Yellow version was the Pikachu that followed you around. Speaking of wasting my childhood. I spent so much time trying to get that thing’s happiness up – it felt like it stayed just under the maximum happiness for ages. It was totally worth it, though, because when I finally beat the elite four, my team was something like Pikachu, all three starters, Snorlax and Alakazam. I was pretty proud of myself. I think the only ones I was missing when I restarted my game was Chansey, Tauros, Electabuzz and of course Mew, since I was fiercely anti-Game Shark. Of course, I had a really good reason for restarting my game. Well, no. It was a really stupid reason, but it seemed like a good one at the time.

The reason was Pikablu. I don’t even know where all those stupid stories about Pikablu came from when I was a kid. I heard at least ten different versions about how you could get it. Some I believed more than others, but I would’ve never admitted I believed any of them at all. I was too smart for that. I probably wouldn’t have bothered if it wasn’t my best friend Jeff that told me about this one method he’d found out. Me and Jeff, we were tight. He’d always told me about all kinds of new things I’d never heard of before, Pokemon-related or otherwise, and he always seemed to make sense. I knew he wouldn’t lie to me. It was tough, having to restart my game. Jeff had insisted that it took two brand-new Pikachus – we had to trade each of ours to each other’s Yellow versions, beat the elite four with just our Pikachu, and then use a water stone on it. Or something like that. Jeff had to convince me for a while to get me to restart my game – yeah, sure, it was easy for him, he hadn’t caught every starter and legendary – but my desire for the two of us to be the only kids we knew to both have a Pikablu won out in the end. I started a new game, named my character ASH like I always did, went through Oak’s whole spiel and got my Pikachu. I skipped over most of the dialogue, but I could’ve sworn that there were some slight differences this time around. Wasn’t really paying much attention though, I’d gone through the Pokemon opening dialogue like a million times.

Anyway, Jeff was way ahead of me by this point, he had his Pikachu and was already fighting wild Rattatas with it and talking a mile a minute about what we’d do with it once he evolved it. While he was doing this, though, I noticed another difference about the game. At the point in the dialogue when Oak gives you the Pikachu and you look at it for the first time, its face popping up in a window at the center of the screen, I realized that it didn’t have its back indifferently turned to me like it should - its happiness was already maxed out.

“Hey, Jeff, look at this!!”

“What? I hafta get my Pikachu to level 100…”

“My Pikachu already loves me and I just got it!”

“What? No it doesn’t.”

”Look!”

“…OH MY GOD! How did you do that?”

“I dunno!! Maybe it has to do with Pikablu!!”

We both giggled and screamed and chattered, and were generally obnoxious as we played through our games to get to the point where we could trade with each other. I kept turning around to talk to my Pikachu every few steps just to double check that it still loved me – Every time it was there to greet me with a huge smile and a heart above its head. I didn’t think to question why this would happen – I was too excited! I couldn’t believe it! I was going to get a PIKABLU! Finally, we were both at a Pokemon center, ready to trade our Pikachus with each other. We hurriedly got our link cable hooked up, both of our Gameboy Colors connected to each other.

I talked to the Link Cable lady, mashed B, blowing past all of the game’s messages beforehand, but stopped short again when I noticed a message I’d never seen before. Right after I said YES to the little dialog box asking me if I wanted to save before trading my Pikachu, the box at the bottom of the screen where text usually went stayed blank for just a few moments, and another message popped up.

"Are you sure? YES/NO”

I hesitated for a few seconds. Jeff looked up at me, more annoyed than confused.

“What are you WAITING for?”

“…Sorry, I just… my game’s just being slow.”

I hit yes. The trade started. I stared at my little Pikachu sprite before it disappeared. I heard its cry – it still amazed me that the programmers had put Pikachu’s actual voice into the game – and then it was gone.

A few minutes later, we’d traded our Pikachus to each other, and I had unfortunately discovered what happens when you trade your Pokemon Yellow Pikachu out of your party.

“What? My Pikachu won’t follow me! It’s gone!!”

“You didn’t know that happened?”

“NO! Why didn’t you tell me you butt?”

“I thought you knew! That’s how you use a stone on it!”

“I want mine back! It had max happiness already!!”

“Awww…”

“Come on!!”

And so began the long, tedious process of hooking up our gameboys to each other once again and preparing and saving our games in order to trade our Pikachus back. When we were finally ready, though, Jeff paused.

“It won’t let me.”

“Huh? Is the cable loose?”

“No, Pikachu says no.”

“What? Why?”

“Look!”

Jeff showed me his screen. At the bottom, the message just said

“PIKACHU refuses!”

We tried it again. It still didn’t work. Jeff was looking a little uneasy now – he showed me his screen again.

“PIKACHU refuses to return to ASH!”

“What the heck? Is it not supposed to come back?”

”No, I mean, I’ve traded my Pikachu out of Yellow version before, it let me bring it back.”

”Maybe it likes you too much? It loved me, so maybe it loves you too, and like, you can’t trade it if it likes you too much.”

“It’s not following me, though!”

“Ugggh! I want it back!”

“Well… why don’t we trade it to your Blue version?”

That seemed like a good idea. I booted up my Blue version, which I hadn’t played in a while – not since Yellow came out. God, the sprites were so much uglier in this version, I’d completely forgotten. While we hooked our Gameboys up again, Jeff looked at my Pikachu’s stat screen.

“Does the sprite look… different to you?”

“What?”

He showed me his screen again. Pikachu’s sprite was in the corner, its stats at the bottom. I wouldn’t have noticed if he hadn’t said anything, but it did look a little bit different than it did in my cartridge – the difference was slight, but its expression almost seemed sadder. Or were we just seeing things?
Anyway, we both got ready to trade and this time everything went totally smoothly. I gave Jeff a Butterfree, his favorite Pokemon, in exchange for my Pikachu, no weird extra question screens or anything. The only weird thing I noticed this time was that when the Pikachu arrived into my Blue game, its sprite was still a little… well, sadder, kind of. It was hard to notice, especially on that ugly Blue Version sprite… in fact, maybe I was just projecting what I’d seen before on to it and just imagining things, but… I don’t know. As it popped into my screen, the message at the bottom signaling the trade was over said

“Take good care of ASH’S PIKACHU!”

“I thought your name in the game was Jeff.”

“My name is Jeff.”

”No, in your game.”

”Oh. Well yeah, I always name my character Jeff.”

“This says take good care of Ash’s Pikachu.”

“Lemme see.”

“Look.”

“…I don’t get it.”
“Me neither. Is it because it’s a Yellow version Pikachu?”

“No, I told you, I’ve traded my Yellow version Pikachu before. It was just like a normal Pikachu.”

“Maybe we should try trading again.”

“Do we have to? I’m tired of trading over and over… why don’t we battle or something?”

“I want my Pikachu back!!”

“I don’t think it wants to GO back!”

We were silent for a few moments. Could that really be what the problem was? If Jeff was telling the truth, Pikachu wasn’t supposed to do that… It made me a little uneasy, but I shook it off quickly. These games were pretty famously glitchy, after all, everyone knew about that Rare Candy Missingno cheat and all that. So I tucked the sad-looking (was it?) Pikachu away in the PC and challenged Jeff to a battle with my Blue version team against his Red version team.

~

We never tried to get Pikablu again after that – I barely picked up my Yellow version again, I was too annoyed at having lost my almost-full Pokedex. In fact, the next time I traded Pokemon with Jeff was when Gold and Silver versions came out, a couple of years later. By then we were both in middle school, clearly much older and wiser and beyond such myths. Friends had come and gone for both of us even in that short a time, but we stuck together, and we were both still Pokemon playing fiends. Once again, I was determined to complete my Pokedex, and in order to do so, we had to trade from the original games with the Time Capsule. Jeff would come over after school almost every day and we’d spend hours catching the Pokemon and legendaries we’d missed in Red and Blue and transferring entire PC boxes full of the original 150 Pokemon over to his Gold version and my Silver one.

One late afternoon, while we were going through the process of searching our PC boxes, I came across the Pikachu I’d traded from my Yellow version what felt like ages ago, but was really just a few years. I took a look at its sprite – it still looked kind of sad to me. In fact, its sadness seemed more noticeable to me now. Its tail seemed to droop, and it looked like it was… pouting, almost. But that was probably just the memory of it clouding my judgement.

"Hey, Jeff, boot up my Silver version, I wanna move my old Pikachu into it.”

“Oh man, I remember that thing! You never put it back into your Yellow game?”

“No, I never tried again. But I never caught a Pikachu in Silver.”

“You know, you never gave me mine back, either. I had to totally restart my Yellow version again.”

“Yeah, well. Fly to the nearest Pokemon center, okay?”

”Sure, I’ll make sure your party’s all old ones, too. Does it still look kind of depressed to you?”

I paused for a moment at his question, then showed him my Gameboy.

“It totally does. That’s… that’s really creepy…”

“It’s not just me, then?”

“No, it… it looks sadder.”

Unable to decide what to make of this, we were both silent as we prepared the trade.

“Maybe it really will evolve into a Pikablu,” I joked after a while, trying to lighten the mood. Jeff laughed.

“I have like twelve Marills. I don’t even like Marill. You ready?”

“Yeah, I’m sending it over.”

We lolled around watching the trading animation for a little while, discussing our mutual distaste for Marill and Azumarill, when suddenly Jeff jumped up from the corner of my living room floor he was sitting on.

“Holy CRAP! It’s SHINY!! Your Pikachu is shiny like the Red Gyarados!”

“REALLY?!”

I practically bowled Jeff over trying to get to see my screen, snatching the gameboy color with my Silver cartridge in it. He was right – there was the little star icon on its stats screen, and its body was a very different shade of yellow than it should be. It was the first Shiny Pokemon I’d ever seen besides the red Gyarados from the Lake of Rage. I was completely overjoyed, so much so that I barely noticed how unhappy the sprite also looked, and my mood carried through the entire rest of the evening, after Jeff had gotten picked up by his mom, after I’d eaten dinner with my family, and that night, as I lay in bed under the covers, playing Silver version with a light attached to my link cable port.

I was leveling up my Pikachu, waiting for it to evolve so I could finally own a shiny Raichu. But it never happened. Level 30… nothing. 35… nothing… and I was starting to get sleepy. Then I remembered – Pikachu evolved with a Thunderstone, not by leveling up… duh. And I’d just gotten one from a trainer I’d beaten! I flipped through my inventory screen as fast as I could until I found it near the bottom of the Items list, selected USE and then my Pikachu.

“ASH’S PIKACHU refuses!”

…What? I tried it again.

“ASH’S PIKACHU refuses!”

It… it didn’t want to evolve? Didn’t that only happen in Yellow version? Could it not evolve at a certain level or something? And it was still using the name Ash from that old version… I checked my Pikachu’s stats screen just in case, and with a creeping shudder, realized that I hadn’t been imagining things before – its sprite in this version of the game looked depressed as well. In fact, it was a lot more visible now – pretty much beyond a doubt, that sprite wasn’t normal. It was definitely frowning, and looking slightly down. I quickly closed out of the stats screen, and desperately tried one last time to use the Thunderstone on it.

“ASH’S PIKACHU refuses!”

I groaned a little, half out of exasperation and half out of nerves. Why was my game doing this? Why this one Pikachu? All I wanted was a shiny Raichu!! I put my Gameboy down quietly, not wanting to alert my parents that I was still awake at this hour, and took a deep breath. So there was some kind of glitch or corrupt data around this one particular Pokemon or something. Fine. That’s not weird at all. The original games were really glitchy.
…Maybe I could breed another shiny Pikachu and evolve that?

Without a second thought, I Flew on my Crobat to Goldenrod, grabbed a Jigglypuff out of my PC to breed my Pikachu with, and biked over to the Day Care. I was almost glad to get that Pikachu out of my party and into the little pen outside the Day Care – it felt like a dark cloud had been lifted from over me. I stepped outside – the two sprites sat idling behind the white picket fence of the Day Care, just like they normally would. Hopefully they were compatible. Oh wait, I could check that, couldn’t I? Heading back inside, I talked to the old man I’d given Pikachu to.
“Your PIKACHU and JIGGLYPUFF are doing just fine! The two don’t seem to like each other very much.”
Crap. So much for that. Maybe I could find a Snubbull or something to breed with it instead. As I contemplated this, however, another line of dialogue popped up on screen.

“Your PIKACHU seems too homesick to play with other Pokemon.”

I whimpered. I’d never seen that happen before. My strategy guide definitely never mentioned that happening, either. What was going on?

“Your PIKACHU doesn’t seem to want to level up. Would you like it back?”

Doesn’t it normally cost money, even for five seconds of Day-Care? Doesn’t want to level up? What?! I took it back and frantically checked its stats screen again. Its sprite had changed once again. Was… was it crying? I flipped through the each of the three screens – I don’t even know what I was looking for at this point, I just needed some kind of a sign that I was just imagining this whole thing, I suppose – and on the third one, under the “OT” section I saw the word “ASH”. Below that, just barely fitting on the screen, was a three word phrase.

“PLEASE COME BACK”

That proved it… something was wrong with that Pikachu. Maybe it was a glitch? Maybe I really should put it back into my old Yellow version? But I’d lost my the cartridge months ago…
Finally, I decided I’d just get rid of it. Clearly, the thing was glitched up. I didn’t want it messing up my game. Faster than was probably necessary, I walked to the nearest PC, selected the Pikachu and then selected RELEASE. I noticed that I felt somewhat relieved again as I read the “Bye-bye, PIKACHU!” text – probably because that thing was pretty creepy. I saved my game as soon as it was gone, turned my gameboy off and finally curled up under the covers, closing my eyes. For some reason, it took a long time for me to fall asleep, and when I did, I was plagued by nightmares of running away from a crying Pokemon.

~

It’s been a long time since then – I’m in college now. I’ve kept up my Pokemon obsession, but that’s probably the one thing that’s remained constant in my life. None of my old friends went to the same school as me once we graduated high school. Jeff was probably the one I stayed friends with the longest, but even he left eventually, too, and not on particularly good terms. He wasn’t too happy when I got my first boyfriend – I guess our friendship wasn’t worth as much as I thought it was. I’ve got new friends at school now – and hey, they play Pokemon, too. It was kind of a relief to find out I wasn’t the only one. The games have definitely changed a lot since I was a little kid, too, but I still love them – I think Gen III and IV got a lot of unfair flack because nothing could ever live up to our exaggerated childhood memories. Got to admit, though, HeartGold and SoulSilver were probably my favorite games out of the newer ones. They were the perfect mix of old and new features – I still play them a lot now, want to see if I can fill up my Pokedex before Black and White come out. I love the fact that your party leader follows you around, too, as an old shout-out to Yellow version.

Only thing is, it reminds me of that fucking Pikachu.

It happened a few days ago. I had some time to kill between classes, and I was rooting in the grass outside of Goldenrod city trying to find Dittos to breed with when I got jumped by a wild Pokemon. What was weird was that the battle music never played – the screen just flashed and transitioned into battle mode without a sound. I felt my stomach drop as, sliding from the left side of the screen as the battle started, a shiny Pikachu appeared in front of me.

By now, I’d caught two or three shiny Pokemon by sheer luck, so the little sparkle animation that occurred wasn’t a huge shock to me. What was was the fact that the Pikachu’s sprite didn’t look anything like it should. It was completely dejected – bags under its eyes, tail on the ground, its normally bright red cheeks dull, almost brown. It didn’t emit a cry, or strike a battle pose like normal wild Pokemon would, and there was no music playing in the background at all. It just stood there, looking like the weight of the world was on its shoulders.

“ASH’S PIKACHU appeared!”

I didn’t even think. I immediately tapped the “Bag” button with my stylus, selected a basic Poke Ball, and watched as my trainer’s sprite threw it at the poor Pikachu. Somehow, even with its health bar completely full, the Poke Ball tilted once, twice, three times, then turned gray, and I caught the Pikachu on the first try.
There wasn’t any nickname screen. The game went straight back to the overworld screen, but one thing had changed – instead of going to my PC, the Pikachu I had just caught was following me.

The game was eerily silent. Breathing more frantically now, I checked my party screen. My Pokemon party hadn’t changed – it was the same lineup with an Ampharos in the lead, but when I returned back to the overworld screen, the Pikachu was still right there behind me, staring at me. Hesitating slightly at first, I tapped the “Talk” button with my stylus.
Finally, I heard its cry – the one from Yellow Version, but slowed down, almost as if it was in pain.

“PIKACHU wants to go home…”

Did it mean what I think it meant? I tapped the button again.

“PIKACHU is staring at you with blank eyes…”

I thought I knew what it wanted now, but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to move yet. I tapped the button again.

“PIKACHU is looking at the horizon…”

Suddenly, the background music began starting up again, but the song had changed. It was quiet at first, but steadily grew louder and louder until it was at a more recognizable volume and I realized what song it was.

The theme from Pallet Town.

I knew what I had to do. I went to my party screen, tapped on my Pidgeot and selected Fly, stopping at Indigo Plateau first before heading to Pallet Town.

When we arrived, the music had gone dead once again – I was staring at a silent screen. Pallet Town was completely empty; normally there are two or three NPCs milling about, but no one was there this time. Slowly, I began to walk towards Professor Oak’s lab, the Pikachu following behind me. I didn’t realize it at first, but it was actually much slower than a normal Pokemon should be – it stayed a step behind me the entire time. Before heading into the Lab, I turned around one last time and talked to the Pikachu.

“PIKACHU looks hopeless…”

I gulped despite myself and walked inside. No lab assistants were there, but Professor Oak was, at the back of the lab as usual. My character walked up the screen without my pressing anything, and I realized that the Pikachu was no longer behind me – for some reason, it had stayed outside. A dialog box popped up and Professor Oak began to speak, not his usual spiel about filling up your Pokedex, but a single sentence, “Where is your Pokemon?”

I talked to him again. Same message. Not entirely wanting to know the answer, I walked back outside.

Sitting outside, one pace in front of Oak’s Lab was a Lavender Town gravestone. Without a second thought, I walked up to and tapped my stylus to read the inscription.

“Here lies PIKACHU

Abandoned by ASH twelve years ago

Died of loneliness.”

Here's some artwork of the story made by krazykacophony on dA.

lonely_pikachu_sprites_by_krazykacophony-d36znxb.png

Last edited:
I'm currently in the middle of writing my personally-made Creepypasta "The Old Chateau- Unheard Stories". It should be out by the end of the month, at least.

I just finishd reading everything here and I'm really impressed. I especially loved the one about "Tommy Boy" the Flygon.

I liked the Red talking to pokémon one, but I really didn't get some things in it... why could Red talk? did he understand humans?

I also don't really like the ones about hacking. probably because I've never used an ActionReplay or whatever it's called before.

Anyway, an awesome thread overall :)

Not sure if this counts as a real pasta but this really scared me as a kid. Spoink's pokédex entry in Ruby:

"Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop."

Poor Spoink :(

I want to stop reading, I've already had the s*** scared out of me multiple times, but I can't for some reason. Right now I'm glued to my bed because of fear.

All the creepypastas here are scary yet amazing and intriguing! I love them! I especially enjoy BRVR and a couple others. But has anyone ever heard of........... a creepypasta that is based on and inspired by Freddy Kruger?

I love these things. Every single one of 'em, no matter how stupid some of them are. My favorite one has to be the "Lavender Town Syndrome", due to the fact that I did get a slight headache once while listening to the original Lavender Town song. (Although it probably had something to do with the fact that I had my volume up too loud, but still, just makes it that much more awesome.)

This thread...is the reason I joined. XD Or, well, the last one...until I found out it closed. u.u
But still. I kinda like the Genosect one from earlier. :'D

This one was taken off of the sixth floor http://6thfloor.org/creepypastas/robbedsoulsilver.php. This one is called, Pokemon: Robbed Soul [Silver]

Hello. Sorry, but I'm a little busy right now, just give me a second…

Alright, I'm done. I was finishing what I had left of the log I was keeping. You came at a convenient time; listen to what I have written. But, let me just say this, so my log will make sense to you.

You see, I, along with a few select others, am a researcher for a special topic. Hacked games and hidden glitch exposures. But not just any hacked games… These hacked games or of the children franchise "Pokémon", but they have been given modifications that made them dark, gory, or simply depressing. Please note, the hacks are either from used cartridges, or hacked internet ROM downloads. I had heard of, and read, Lost Silver, Creepy Black, Tarnished Gold… They intrigued me, along with others that certain individuals had written about and theorized, including the death of Blue's (or Green's, depending on where you reside from) Raticate via the S.S Anne battle, and, of course, the effects of the save-data devouring Missingno.. These stories made me seek more information about these hacks, trying to answer questions, like why exactly these hacks were made, and what would persuade the hacker to modify a children's game in such a way... So far, I've encountered several hacked games, such as a hacked Ruby ROM suggesting Team Magma's demise at Groudon's power, a hacked Pokémon Red game, speaking of Red's sorrow, and, more recently before the one just now, a glitch involving the Old Chateau's two ghosts in a Pokémon Diamond game. I kept logs of those, and they are now in my special drawer, to be rarely touched again…
But, enough about the past. Now that you know about my work, I must tell you about my most recent finding. This morning, a friend of mine, who also happens to be joined with me in my research, and my neighbor, visited my house early this morning, and, without a single word, handed me a blank Nintendo DS cartridge. He didn't have to say anything to me; I knew this was something for me to check out. I asked him,

"Is this a hacked cartridge?"

He nodded. "I believe so."

"Of?"

"SoulSilver."

"From?"

"GameStop. On the floor."

"Does it have and alternate name?"

"Yes. Robbed SoulSilver, but the 'silver' is in brackets."

"Has it any gore?"

"Extremely little… Only in one very small part. I don't think it can be considered gore, actually."

"And when did you find this?"

"Last night. 8:56 PM."

"Alright. You may take your leave, now."

With a single nod, he left. I never asked too much when he brought me a cartridge or a download
link; just those same questions. I would get different answers every time; he either found the cartridges somewhere outside, or received them for free from eccentric, yet sinister elderly men who had no idea what the game was about… I broke out my Silver DS, which I only used for this purpose, and began toying with it. I finished in a moderate amount of time, though much happened during that time… It is now the appropriate time to show you my notes now. So, it went like this:

Day: December 31, 2010, Friday

Time: 7: 56:49 AM

Game Acquired: 7: 50:03 AM via fellow researcher

Originally found: A GameStop, on floor

Hack of: Pokémon SoulSilver

Alternate Name? : Robbed Soul[Silver]

Full Summary:

The introduction to this game was seemingly normal in the scene where Lugia flew in from the sunset, though its eyes were strangely hollow, but that's all the intro consisted of. It skipped the rest, going straight to the, "press start" screen, with the hollow-eyed Lugia swimming at jet speed underwater… Well, it was jet speed for a while, but then it started to lag, until the scene completely vanished. On the top screen, where the title was, it said, in black, "Pokémon: Robbed Soul[Silver]." It was just like my partner had said. Whoever hacked this game was incredibly well at doing so, because the changed title was in almost the exact same font as the normal title, except a different color. I pressed the "start" button, and saw the previous owner's information. The name shown was, "NOONE". The person either made a typo, and really meant "none", or there was actually supposed to be a space between the two "o's" and it was truly supposed to be "no one". But that didn't matter right then. The time shown read, "??:??" and the Pokedex also read "???" I opened that file, and I saw the player… The person had been female, as Lyra (or Kotone in Japan, or just Soul by others) standing in the middle of a rather pale and eerie New Bark Town… Her sprite was faded in color, as was her Pokémon next to her.

It was a Feraligatr, and it faced its trainer automatically, and did two short hops, while a sad face appeared in a bubble above its head.

"FERALIGATR wants to go home…

…Reassure it?"

>YES

>NO

I failed to understand the meaning of this… They were home, weren't they? Although, the place did seem a little lifeless… I chose "yes". The Feraligatr hopped twice again, and this time a smile appeared above its head.

"FERALIGATR is glad you believe…"

After that, I walked around New Bark a little. It was very quiet around… I checked professor Elm's
lab… Nothing. The room was as white and dead as it was on the outside, though I actually found something. It was a Pokémon egg. The Feraligatr ran next to the egg, and faced it, a question mark showing up above its head.

"This looks vital… Take it with you."

I knew not whether it was a trap or not, so I tested something. I tried to leave without the egg, but, as I had guessed it would, it wouldn't let me.

"Take the egg with you…"

I walked back up, and took the Pokémon egg.

"NOONE obtained the EGG!"

At that moment, I checked out this person's team, and the only Pokémon this person had was the Feraligatr, and now the Pokémon egg. I examined the summary of the Feraligatr, and the sprite was a very pale blue, while the Pokémon's eyes were drooped down in a matter of making it look both distraught and frightened. Its entire body was riddled with injuries, bruises, and scratch marks, some with what seemed to be rather red, with blood. This may have been the "gore" my partner was telling me about. Some of its fangs were even missing. I wondered what had happened… It was as if it and its trainer had both gone through some awful ordeal… I checked the egg as well, and it too was slightly battered, but not enough to crack it. I could tell that it just barely escaped whatever calamity had gone on. I left the lab, but I was met with a surprise the second I walked out.
A mangled Lugia flew above the two; it had many scratch marks as well, and, like on the title screen, hollowed eyes. But, even with those empty eyes, I sensed hurt and fear in them, like in the Feraligatr's.

"Follow me."

And it flew to the west. I took its orders, and found myself on the first route, which was the same as New Bark… White, quiet, and vacant. No matter how many times I walked in the grass, no Pokémon showed up. Some of the "jumping ledges" were snapped in half, and the trees bordering the area were very deformed and glitched up. I soon reached Cherrygrove… Same thing. I stopped for a second… I had forgotten to examine something else while I was there. I opened up the menu, and selected "Pokedex". It was entirely empty, not even having Feraligatr's Pokedex entry in it. I closed the Pokedex and checked the PokeGear; no numbers. The map was blank, having no routes, no cities; nothing. I checked the radio as well… The bottom of the screen said;

"The signal is gone forever…"

This sent chills down my spine. I automatically knew what this meant; this had taken place in all of Johto. Imagining an entire region, empty and dead, with only the player in it gave me the utmost discomfort. And lastly, I checked the trainer card. Lyra looked pretty banged up too; her clothes and hat were in shambles, and I could see injuries on her as well. Her mouth was closed, and her eyes showed the same misery as her Feraligatr's did. She had no badges, and the gym leader's profiles were gone. I was done; I found all that I needed to, and I closed the menu. When I did, I encountered the Lugia again. It faced me, and began to speak.

"You lost everything…

Your mother…

Your childhood friend…

Everyone you battled…

Only your starter Pokémon and your own self survived…

And that Pokémon egg…

I take it you'd like to see them again?"

>YES

>NO
I selected "yes".

The Lugia turned around. "Then get on my back, I'll take you to them."

I was reluctant to trust the Lugia. The Feraligatr apparently knew I was, and it faced me, and the screen said;

"FERALIGATR thinks that you should trust the LUGIA."

So, I walked over to the Lugia, and got on its back, beginning the flight through the shattered Jhoto.
As I flew across the region, I watched in horror as every city, route, and ocean was pure white, with no population, and even a couple of demolished buildings. When we flew over Ecruteak City, I heard a familiar cry. Soon, the Lugia was accompanied by Ho-oh, who was just as battered as Lugia.

"So… You join us?"

"Yes."

"Very well."

We soon left Johto, and reached Mt. Silver's peak. When we landed, I saw… Something unexplainable. It was an entire mess of jumbled pixels moving around, making a humming noise. The Lugia said, "We finally made it…" The Ho-oh said, "Indeed. We are free. At last." They both turned to me, and said, "You are free as well, once you enter. Your friends, mother, and others are already here. Good bye." Ho-oh said, "See you in the next present." I didn't know what, "next present" meant, but I watched as the two Pokémon entered the pixels, disappearing. Feraligatr faced me, and hopped, a huge smile appearing above its head.

"FERALIGATR is so happy to be going home!"

"Oh?"

Another animation came up, with the egg hatching. A Togepi was inside. The one I rescued. After that, I, along with the Feraligatr, and the Togepi, entered the pixels. The screen faded out, and turned entirely blue. One last text box appeared on the bottom of the screen, saying;
"The save file was erased due to corruption or damage."

I needed no explanation; everything became clear. I was done with the game, so I turned it off.

End.

And that is the end of my log. I must say one last thing; I have to question whether this is truly a hack or not. It may very well be an alternative to having a save file erased… I knew why it was called "Robbed Soul[Silver]". It was, of course, a play on "SoulSilver", but it could have also meant that the soul of the game, being the save file, was robbed by corruption.Well, I'm done with this one. I have more information to store now. So, come back later, alright. Fine. Farewell.

It also comes with another! (http://6thfloor.org/creepypastas/invadedleafgreen.php)

Pokemon: Invaded LeafGreen

Oh! You surprised me… Nice to see you back again. You do remember what my job is, correct? If not, I’ll remind you again; I research hacked Pokémon games. You remember now? Good. How ironic for you to appear at this time; I have just recently completed another log of a recent finding…
My partner… Yes, the same companion of mine that gave me the “Robbed Soul[Silver]” cartridge a few days ago… sent me a link, meaning that this next one was not a cartridge, but a hacked ROM. I braced myself; I knew, by previous experiences, that ROM hacks tended to be more unnerving than hacked cartridges, mainly because they were easier to alter. They are often disguised as normal Pokémon game ROMs, having the official title. But, they are far from the real thing. It also seems as if only certain people meet the effects of the ROM, while others play the game normally…Why this is so, I’ve yet to find out… What I do know is that I seem to be one of those certain people, for I am always running into one of these constantly, and so is my partner…
Along with the link, he sent me a list of the answers I would have gotten if he had been asked. I will state what I can remember of the e-mail, because I deleted all evidence of it after I read it and collected the nessacary information. This was the same link a downloaded the hacked Pokémon Ruby ROM on… And, I will keep both of our e-mail addresses anonymous, as well as the link.

“From: XXXXXXXXXXXX

To: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject: sHE shaLl Pine

(www. XXXXXXXXXX. com)

thiS is a rom Hack of pokEmon leafgreen. found today at 4: 57 pm, vIa download. containS slIght gore. Name Not altErED. please note… i did not complete this myself. my emulator crashed, so I didn’t finish it.

(There is a reason for the chosen subject.)”

And that was the end of it. I noticed a couple of capitalization errors, but I ignored them. He was probably in a hurry. He had mentioned the subject of the e-mail… It was obviously of significance. I examined it for a while, noticing one four letters had been capitalized. It did not take me very long to notice that the uppercase letters spelled out “HELP”. My partner had done the same thing with the actual e-mail, which explained the errors in it. The uppercase letters in the e-mail read out, “SHE IS IN NEED”. I knew that he was hinting what was to be in the ROM… I had gotten all the vital info, so, after copying and pasting the link, I erased the e-mail.

Like Robbed Soul[Silver], I finished in a reasonable amount of time. And I was glad that I did. I have a lot to say about it in my log, so here it is:

Day: January 3, 2011, Monday

Time: 5: 05: 54 PM

Game Acquired: 5: 00: 56 PM

Originally Found: At www. XXXXXXX. Com (download link) via fellow researcher

Hack of: Pokémon LeafGreen

Alternate Name?: None, dub name needed

Full Summary:

The introduction of the game was entirely normal, having nothing out of the ordinary. It even included the “press start” screen, with the Venusaur, and the intro music present. It was after I pressed the correct button for “start” that things began to grow intimidating. I was not given the opportunity to start a new game, but instead was met with a blank, dark screen, which stayed immobile for around twenty seconds. I knew the game didn’t crash; one thing these hacks are famous for lagging for a few minutes, and then having something show up as soon as you’re about to turn the game off. After the twenty seconds, a text box appeared, containing blue text, said;

“…Save me… You’re the only one left…”

An image began to fade in the center of the darkness… It was the female protagonist of LeafGreen, or Leaf, as I liked to call her. She was in very bad shape; it almost scared me. Her close were torn and ripped (to a higher extent than Lyra in the last hack), and her face, legs, and arms were riddled with scratch wounds and ugly bruises. What made it even more discomforting was that it was very obvious that something had made those markings; something had attacked her… Her eyes, which where thick with both yearning tears and desperation, despite being made of pixels, looked right into my own. She didn’t move, so I got up, not to leave, but to test something…

I could have sworn I heard a sharp whimper from the speakers, and she said, “No! Please! Don’t g-go… I beg of y-you…”

Ah, I figured; a ROM aware of the player… I hadn’t encountered this in quite a while. I, with my question answered, sat back down, and did not plan to get back up again. “G-good, you stay with me…” she said. “Please listen… Help me out of here…” She faded out, and another dark screen appeared, saying,

“…It’s after me… It wants me dead…”

Something came up after a few seconds… It was Leaf, and even in her overworld form, I could still see her terrified expression. She was standing in what looked like Pewter City. It was normal and full for about three seconds, and then, little by little, it began to completely disorder, becoming a mass of mashed, eye-hurting pixels, all while Pewter’s music became horribly glitched…

“Oh… Oh no… It’s come for me again… Take me away from here…”

I, though confused as to what was going on, did, moving her away from the city using the correct buttons for walking. She soon began running on her own, without my pressing any buttons. She ran to the east, into she reached Mt. Moon, which was normal as well. I knew it wouldn’t stay that way for long, though. When she entered the mountain, I saw her sprite shivering, as if in utter fear.

“I’ts all My fault…

i ShOuldn’t hAve caught it…

i SHould hAve run away froM thE…

How coulD… I have known?!”

The punctuation and capitalization mistakes were done on purpose; it read;

“I’M SO ASHAMED…”

I had a slight indication on what exactly she was talking about, but I wasn’t quite sure. She no longer moved, so I quickly opened up the menu, and looked through her team. It was entirely empty, except for a particular spot in the first area, which showed a full HP bar, but also a glitchy, unreadable name and no Pokémon available next to it. I tried to examine a summary, but I couldn’t. No menu would appear when a pushed the right button. So, I closed the team, and opened up Leaf’s trainer card. It read;

“Na?me: lEaF…?

Time: ?0?:?0?

??P?o?ke?dex: ? iTsA?LL?gO??Ne”

The card itself was a complete mess, being bordered by the same jumble of pixels as Pewter. Leaf’s profile was the same as it was in the intro; suffering. But this time, I noticed that her left leg was screwed up, the pixels being disordered and out of place. I made a guess; the corruption of Pewter had affected her while she was in it. That’s why she needed me to control her running for her, because she couldn’t run on her own. I also noticed that there was a star on the trainer card, meaning she had made it into the hall of fame… But, like everything else on the card, it was corrupted and messy, though I had no idea why… Oh, and as a note, I have just realized upon writing this that among the jumbled symbols, the letters next to “??P?oke?dex:” read out “It’s all gone” minus the apostrophe. I trust that this meant her Pokedex was empty due to whatever was going on. Lastly, I checked her bag. The was one type of item inside, reading;

“Rare Candy X?99?9”

The map was present as well, but I was surprise to find that what happened to Pewter had happened to all of Kanto. The entire map was obstructed by the same horrid, eye-hurting pixels…
I soon had to close the menu out, because while I was examining the map, text box containing red words said;

“i’ve found YOU… you t’Ruly bElieveD that you could EscApe my reign, coulD you… “

The capitalized words spelled out “YOU’RE DEAD”…

“No… Not you… WHERE ARE YOU?! H-help me..”

I knew she was calling for me, so I closed everything out immediately, and went back to Mt. Moon. The place was just like Pewter now… In garbled ruin. Leaf was shaking even more now, looking around her in panic. Whoever was talking was going to attack her; the same thing that attacked her before I loaded the ROM… The screen flashed, with humming in the background, and the opponent… I knew it. I had not encountered this since my youth in Pokémon Red… It was Missingno.. It did this to Leaf, and Kanto. I was surprised; how did Missingno. find its way in LeafGreen?

Something else had hit my mind as well… I was in the “second half” of this. My partner had been through the first half, but his emulator crashed on him. The save-data hungry monster clearly took advantage of this situation, and cruelly maimed Leaf, and the remainder of Kanto while no one could help her… This also explained the trainer card; the star was in shambles because the creature had disrupted her Hall of Fame data.

“!deraeppa .ONGNISSIM dliW”

It was “Wild MISSINGNO. Appeared!” backwards, with no good reason…
“Ise e… Yo u’venot hingt ofig htagai nst m ewit h…*”

*Translation: “I see… You’ve nothing to fight against me with…”

“N-no… Leave me… Please…” Leaf begged, still having the same tears

“Ic anno t .Yo ca pt uredm e , soy oum ustsuff erm y po w er…*”

*Translation: “I cannot. You captured me, so you must suffer my power…”

I watched as Leaf’s arms both grew garbled and corrupted… I heard her wailing in pain; Missingno. was killing her, and the save data. Like it usually did.

“Stop… The pain…”

The glitch no longer spoke in jumbles. “No. There is no way to stop me. Unless…

You.”

“You”? I was confused for a few seconds, until I realized that it was talking about me.

“Me?” I said aloud.

“Yes. You. The one who downloaded this. You wish to save this human?”

>NO

>NO

Not very fair options. But, I didn’t panic. I merely said “Yes,” out loud. It could hear me, after all.

“Gah. More intelligent than I believed…

…or not.”

It changed from its glitch sprite form to the intimidating GHOST form, not the same ghost in
the FireRed and LeafGreen versions, but the one with the smile piercing and wide from the Red/Blue versions…

A text box with two words on it appeared, saying;

>Delete

>Continue

The glitch continued. “you’ve tWo choices. Save tHe gIrl, start a new game. Or, you may keep your preCious little save file, and watch the cHild die by my pOwer. I know which oNE you sHall choose… hUmans are clingy when it coMes to their dAta… Now. choose.”

It spelled out “WHICH ONE HUMAN”…

Leaf’s eyes turned to me, with more tears in her eyes, like she had lost all hope. Did she really think I would let her fall to Missingno.? I had not evenWith flair, I selected “delete”.

“What?! It cannot be…”

Leaf’s tears subsided, and she said;

“Thank you… You saved me… From it… Th…a…n…k…yo…”

She didn’t finish. As her final world rolled, the screen became black, and a text box appeared saying;

“you are a smart one. i underestimated you. i shall head you with a warning. leave me be if you are lucky enouGh tO see me. If nOt, others shall suffer… others shall Die… Bear that thought in Your mind…”

The letter spelled out, “GOOD BY,” but it was missing the “e”. But no matter. The screen was black for about five minutes, and I knew that it was over. I closed it out, the glitch’s last words bundled in my mind… That is all.

End.

Yes, that was a lot more than last time. I applaud you for sitting through it all. And, while sharing this with you, I have a theory… Could it have been possible… That before me or my partner found this ROM… Someone else had used it for fun, caught Missingno, and then saved the game, and never touched it again? No, it can’t be… Or could it…? Bah, no need to bore you with that idea. You are free to leave now. But before you go, I would like to tell you the name I came up with for this ROM… Invaded LeafGreen.

Found a very interesting one. Not really creepy, but heart–touching in a way.

Found here.

Okay, this is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me.

I was playing a firered rom that i had played through multiple times. It was about 11:30, and i was reading stuff on here. I was replaying it and i was at the part where you need to beat the rockets in saffron city, and was just getting started. It had been an absolute normal playthrough untill this point. I was battling one of the rocket grunts, and he sent out a cubone. nothing strange about it, a normal sprite, normal level too. I sent out my level 27 growlith, and the cubone was level 29. I had told my growlith to use takedown, but it missed. The cubone used boneclub. It was a critical, and my growlith feinted. 'Crap' i thought, and decided to send out my pikachu, thinking i'll take care of it easy with him. I selected thunderbolt, only to be greeted with "The move doesn't affect wild cubone!"

'Wild? I'm battling a trainer though! huh, strange' the cubone uses boomerang, and gets a critical hit on my pikachu. I select mega kick. Miss. The Cubone uses Boomerang again. Critical hit. My level 36 pikachu feints. 'Crap!' i think, cursing my bad luck. I send out my kadabra, level 36, and use Psychic. Miss. The cubone uses rage. Critical. My Kadabra feints. This continued on with the rest of my team. All my hits missed, while all the cubones moves got critical. I was down to my last pokemon, my Nidoqueen, when things started to get really weird.

I send out nidoqueen, really ticked off at this thing now. 'Why won't it die?' I remember thinking (Note, i usually say die, instead of feint.) I had expected it to knock her out, but was shocked when text came up on the screen.

"...You look sorta like her..."

'What? who's talking?' I thought. I had played this games maybe 7 times, and this had never happened before. I selected bite.

"Nidoqueen is to scared to move!"

"Wild cubone won't attack!"

What? This doesn't happen, and i was starting to get freacked out. "Why won't they attack??' I thought, and mashed down z.

"I'm all alone..."

"What?" I said out loud. And was absolutely shocked when i got a response.

"You look kinda like her. Your Nidoqueen.."

HOLY CRAP! This thing was talking to me, and i didn't like it! My heart was ready to pop out of my chest, it was beating so hard. And i couldn't do anything out of terror at this point. But i didn't have to.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you."

I couldn't move, i wanted to shut the emulater off, but my hand wouldn't move. Curiosity got the better of me, and i pressed z.

"I won't hurt you. I'm sorry I was so hard on your teammates before, i was only mad. Please, can i be with you?"

It wanted to be with me? why? This cubone just annihilation my entire team, save my nidoqueen, and now it wants to be friends?

"I'm sorry. You don't understand. Here, i'll show you."

A sudden animation started happening to the cubone, as it put it's bone on the ground lifted it's arms to it's head, and started lifting of the skull. Then something happened, the screen cut blue, like it was frozen. I sighed in relief, and went to close the window. But, to my horror, when my cursor got close to the X, the blue faded, and was replaced with black. I froze, and stared at the screen. The black soon started to turn into an image. But it was moving. It was like watching some sort of movie. First it was looking at a rock, then it jumped to the left and i could see what looked like a kangaskhan. In front of it there were two arcanines, both in a fighting stance. I realized i was seeing this through cubones eyes, and started to make a connection. The kangaskhan was breathing heavily, and was wounded in several places. It looked over to where the "camera" was, and then the arcanine pounced. one went for her leg, while the other went for her neck. The one aiming for her leg got there first, and bit down, making blood splurt out of it. The kangaskhan howled in pain, lifting her head up. As she did that, the next arcanine got to her.

It was swift. I almost didn't realized what had happened. The cry was cut short as the arcanine bit into her neck, and gave it a swift jerk to the right. I could here a pop, and then the kangaskhan fell down, dead. The arcanine stood there for a second, looking at the kangaskhan, then started eating it. It was gruesome, so i'll spare you the details.

After they were done, and had left, the cubone started to walk towards the kangaskhan, now only a skeleton. I could here very feint sounds of blood splashing out from under it's feat as it neared her. The cubone suddenly slipped, and fell to the ground. It started to lift up, pausing for a second afterwards. It was looking down, and I could see it's reflection in the blood.

Only it wasn't a cubone.

What I saw was what appeared to be the little baby kangaskhan that stays in the mothers pouch. It walked over to the head of the skeleton, picking up a small bone from the tail as it went. Picking up it's mothers skull, it put it over it's head, and started to cry.

The screen faded black, only to be replaced with the battle between me and the cubone. The animation was now reversing, showing it putting the skull back on it's head, and picking the bone up off the ground.

Everything made sense now. The cubone wasn't a cubone, it was a kangaskhan baby. The mother died, and it carried around her skull and a bone for protection and to still be close to her. It fought so fiercely because my growlith would evolve into an arcanine one day, and it has a sworn hatred to them. It wanted to be with me because my nidoqueen reminder it of it's mother, and it was in need of love. I even got thinks that weren't really related to this cubone, but cubones in general. Without it's mothers milk, it's not going to grow right, so when it evolves it's not a kangaskhan, but something a lot smaller. Everything made sense

"Please, may I stay?"

I was to the point of breaking out in tears, I had started to feel very lonely and cold. I didn't say anything, I did react however. With shaking hands, I moved to the bag option, and selected my best pokeball, an ultraball. I hit use, and watched as the pokeball landed on it, opening up and allowed the pokemon inside. It then closed, wiggled three times, and sparkled.

I wasn't given an option to name it, but instead just cut to the overworld, ignoring the rest of the trainer battle. The person I was fighting appeared to be shaking, and when I talked to him, he said "Wh-What just happened!?" and ran off.

After all that, I went to my PC, deposited growlith, withdrew my new cubone, and put it right next to nidoqueen. That cubone was level 29, a female, and a lonely nature. Afterwards the game continued. I beat team rocket, trained my team, beat the Elite 4, and Caught mewtwo.

Since that time I have played through the same firered rom many times over. It runs through completely normal, except for one thing. Whenever I go to lavender town, the first pokemon i see is a cubone, female, and level 29. I catch it every time.

^ That's a pretty cute one, but I don't get it why a person that has played through the game multiple times would send out a pikachu against a cubone and use thunderbolt.... The cubone-kangaskhan thing is pretty old too

I've been reading Pokemon Creepypasta for a while now. It scares the heck out of me, but I love it anyway. :3
I decided to write my own Pokemon creepypasta, and this is how it came out.

Vivian's Childhood Toys

Hello, my name is Professor Koa. I thought it would be a good idea to start this blog to get my thoughts out… I am a Pokemon professor, but my main field of study is in mental illness in Pokemon. Most people don’t know Pokemon can even be mentally ill, and that’s precisely why I study it. Most of the reported cases of mental illness in pokemon have been Ghost types. Interesting, Eh?
Now, moving on from that. Something happened to me a few years ago that has haunted me. I was researching thought patterns, and my test subject was a Female Banette. Earlier that week I had mentioned that I was testing a Banette to a friend -who also works in my field of study- and they told me that Ghost types were notorious for messing with equipment and manipulating picture and video. Which I would find out quite memorably later that week.
I had had to stay late at work one night, and when I was retrieving my favorite candy bar from the vending machine, I heard a quiet noise. It sounded like a small girl, excited about something. Giggling. And, of course, this was odd, because they’re was no one else in this part of the lab. I followed the noise and arrived at the door of the room were we keep the test pokemon. I slowly opened the door, (at this point my heart was racing, I’m a first class wimp) and what I saw on the screen monitoring that small, dirty brown Banette I will never forget. I do not know if what I saw was a horrible memory of the Banettes, or it just playing with my mind. Either way, I will never look at pokemon the same way again.

Vivian’s Childhood Toys

The front door of the toy shop opened with a soft ’tingting’. A young mother and daughter walked in, both with long, white-blonde hair resting on they’re bony shoulders. Winding through the low tables and shelves, they went straight to the pokemon trainer-plush toys. The mother picked up a bright, smiling trainer plush and said, “Well, honey, is this the one you’ve been talking about?”
“Yes, yes! That’s her! Can I get her, Mommy? Please?” Pleaded the small child
“Oh, well, Viv, its pretty pricey…” The child’s face fell, “But, since you said please, I think you can. So as long as you make sure to take good care of her.” The child jumped up and down happily, and took the doll from her mother.
“Thank you so much, Mommy! I promise I will!”
The mother took the doll up to the counter, paid for it, and handed her daughters new best friend down to her. The child hugged it and they made they’re way out into the crowed, windy street.

~~~~~​

The child named Vivian sat in a small patch of grass on the edge of a green, lush forest. She was holding a stained and worn doll. Its right leg was almost torn off, but the child didn’t seem to care.
“Banette, Mommy says your getting old and will have to go away soon. I don’t understand why, though. I’ve only had you for a little while, and you’re my best friend.”
“Viv, time to come inside!” Her mother yelled from the back door.
“Oh, come on Banette, time to go inside.” The girl got up and ran to the house, the dingy doll hanging from her hand and swing back and forth

~~~~~​

Two women sat at a round table in a small café, sipping tea and discussing they’re day.
“I finally threw Vivian’s disgusting old doll away, it was starting to smell.” Said the woman on the right.
“Oh, the one with the ponytail? She was always carrying that old thing around.” Said the women on the left, she was tall with short red hair.
“When she couldn’t find it she nearly had a panic attack. I told her that Banette had to go on her own pokemon journey, and that she wouldn’t be back. She cried for hours.”
“Poor thing. But, in a week she’ll have forgotten all about it. She’ll have a new ‘best friend’. Happens all the time with my kids.” Said the red-haired woman.
“I hope so, if she doesn‘t I‘ll have to spend another $15 on a toy that falls apart after 3 months.”

~~~~~​

A faded and ruined doll lay in a pile of trash. It’s once shining ponytail was now matted and had turned a muddy brown, and it’s once light pink skin was equally as solid. It’s red and blue clothing was now nearly torn off, and hung by a thread on the dolls back. The only things that remained untouched were its penetrating red eyes and wide grin. Far off in the distance a child broke into playful yelps of excitement and giggles.
The pile of garbage shifted and a tattered and filthy head stuck out of the heap, eyes gleaming and stained teeth bared in a huge grin.

~~~~~
18 years later

A 24 year old Vivian lay in bed, reading a book titled ‘The Goldeen of Goldenrod’. The room she lay in was nicely furnished and big. Their was a wooden bookshelf in the corner nearest to the door and a T.V opposite it.
Vivian was started by the sound of her phone ringing, a loud and clear ‘beepbeepbeep’, she scrambled out of her bed and rummaged through her heavy pack. She finally found what she was looking for, and grabbed up the small phone.
“Hello?” No reply.
“Hello? Is anyone there?”
A low sound came through the phone, almost like quiet crying.
“Who is this?” She asked.
No more sound came from the phone, and she hang up. Frightened, she walked from her room, through the hall, down the stairs and to the front door, which she checked to make sure it was securely locked. Good, now just the sliding glass and back door. She thought.
She went into the kitchen, and out of the corner of her eye saw two bright red spots through the window.
“Good God!” She exclaimed, and turned to the window.
Nothing.
Just your imagination. Stop being such a scaredy-cat. She thought to herself.
She exited the kitchen and felt a breeze.
The back door and slider were open.
She ran to each and quickly shut and locked both.
Heart pounding and breath quickening, she tried not to panic.
She ran back through the kitchen and up the stairs to her room and locked the door.
She heard a noises coming from downstairs.
*Screeeeech*
*Thumpthump*

“Something is trying to get into the house!” She yelped out loud.
Call the police. She told herself.
She grabbed her phone and dialed 911. Her phone wasn’t working.
“Oh, God, no.”
*Thumpthump*
She ran to her bed and sat on it, trying to think of what to do next. Trying not to panic.
The lights went out.
Vivian screamed, and the thumping stopped.
*Swish*
Someone is coming down the hallway! God save me. She thought
Her bedroom door opened with a quiet *creeeek*, and two gleaming red eyes appeared.
“Is Vivian still to old for her childhood toys?”

Let me tell you this creepypasta that was never heard before, one that is based on one of the infamous horror movie monsters.

It all began after I finished beating the Champion in Fire Red. With the Master Ball still in hand, I went to the hidden cave in Cerulean City, started the battle with Mewtwo and captured him. When he was caught, I thought I'd give him a cool name, especially since I saw all the Nightmare on Elm Street films along with pictures of Mewtwo in different evil forms, especially one of him looking just like Freddy Kruger (too bad the image is deleted from DeviantART now). The name I gave him was now known as Mewterror.

When I heard about the 2010 remake of Nightmare on Elm Street playing in theaters, I had to put the game down so I could see it with a couple friends of mine who loved that series no matter what. The tension, suspense and horror of it was absolutely powerful! After seeing the movie, we headed for home and minded our own business. It was then I completely forgot about the Pokémon Fire Red game. On October 5, 2010, I bought the DVD and enjoyed to no end. I watched it numerous times broad twilight and loved it no matter what. Luckily, I watched the movie without my family knowing about it. It's been like that for almost three weeks, until that very day............

October 31.

After the Halloween party ended, while I was getting my costume put away, I saw my FireRed game that I left out for months and started playing it for my sake. Of course, to my curiosity and surprise, I saw that the FireRed title screen was black, the words were blood red with a scary font, and the trainer sprite, Ash, was standing next to a shadowy creature with red lines and glowing red eyes. Most of the creature's body was in the shape of Mewtwo. Thinking that it's part of the Halloween special event on a Pokémon game, I pressed start, and I heard an evil laugh from the game. I was startled a bit from it, but I liked it, because the laugh sounded as if an actor with an evil voice put it in the game.

I soon hit the option to continue my game, thinking that it'd be fun. But when the game came on, my eyes widened in fear. The game was showing the nighttime as usual along with me standing in Pallet Town, but not only does it show a thunderstorm with rain (like it was Kyogre's nature power in Sapphire and Emerald), but as a GBA version of a haunted theme played, I also saw that the water was red like blood, the houses were on fire, and the ground was littered with dead bodies, humans and pokémon alike! I couldn't believe what was happening; blood, gore and dead people and pokémon in a video game like this! I said to myself out loud, "There's no way the creators could allow something like this!"

Worried about what could happen inside the houses, I first entered my rival's house. The room was ransacked the same way as when Team Rocket broke through a house in Cerulean City, only a lot worse, for I saw that there was blood around the area along with a couple puddles. I looked around the whole room until I saw the TV flashing, as if it were announcing any form of the news. However, there was something terribly different about it. When I clicked on it, there was a haunting message, which was saying, "Gary and his sister are now dead, and Ash's Mom will be soon." Horrified at the sound of it, I hurried to Mom's House, and inside was a wrecked room just like back at Gary's house, but there was a lot more wreckage everywhere. I saw the TV flashing again, clicked on it and saw another haunting message: "Your mommy's resting peacefully............ now and forever in death." I got my trainer to run up the steps, and to my horror, besides the room covered in a lot of blood, next to Ash's bed was his mother lying dead. I ran my trainer to her, clicked her and all I got was a narration of the following: "……………there's no response. No pulse. She's dead."

"Noooo..." I said sadly out loud. I almost shedded a tear of sorrow at this, until I read yet another text box with a threatening message that said, "You're next, Pokémon Master!" Then a familiar rival theme music began playing as Gary barged into the room. He stormed up to me and glared at me with a message that said, "There you are, Ash! I found my house on fire and inside, I found my sister murdered! Tell me the truth! Did you kill them?! Answer me! NOW!!" And then I saw the usual choices:

>YES
>NO

Reading the question, I shouted out loud, "No, no! I didn't do it! It's all a mistake!" With that said, I hit 'NO'. I had a feeling he might understand, but what do I get in response? "LIAR!!! I know it was you who killed my sister and destroyed my home! I'm going to kill you right here, right now! You and your pokémon! I won't take no for an answer! This is your last battle, Ash! Prepare yourself!!!" In no time at all, my epic battle with Gary had started, and the pokémon team he had were the same as when I faced him in the finals with my Venusaur, but in shock, I saw that my entire roster's HP was half empty, in the yellow! I checked my bag to see if there were any hyper potions or anything else I could use, but what do I find? Nothing! Fortunately, my team overpowered them with the best moves I had them do. His defeated message was this: "NO!!!!! My team lost!!! This can't be!!!"

Once I'm back in the overworld, Gary said with a really angry message, "I won't let you live like this!! I won't!!!" The screen went dark with the exception of a flashing screen and thunder (representing the lightning and thunder) before the screen came back on, and to my extreme horror, all my pokémon, except for Pikachu (who was standing next to Ash), were murdered! The dangerous trainer then said to me with a threatening message, "There!!! That takes care of those beasts! Now you're next! I don't care if I'm being a sore loser, cause you don't deserve to live anymore! Fucking bastard! Prepare… to… DIE!!!!!!!!!!"

I was extremely scared. I cried out loud to myself, "My game can't end like this! It can't!!" Suddenly, as Bowser's theme from M&L: BiS plays, lightning flashed, and the room went dark again with the exception of the sprites of Ash, Pikachu and Gary, who were looking around. "What the hell?! What the fuck's going on?!" My rival shouted. Seeing it as a chance to escape, I ran down the stairs with Pikachu following me like he does in Pokémon Yellow. When we reached the exit of my house, I saw a textbox pop up, making my sprite stop and turn behind him with Pikachu as the words yelled out, "Murderer!! Ash!! Come back here!!! COME BACK HERE!!!" I know that that was Gary yelling it out, indicating that he was chasing me.

Thinking fast, I had Pikachu and Ash run to Prof. Oak's lab, thinking to myself out loud, "Prof. Oak will know what to do!" When I got there, though, I saw that the room inside was a lot more ransacked than Ash's house and Gary's. There was some blood all over the place, too, along with a bunch of dead scientists. I ran up ahead and saw Prof. Oak, wounded. I clicked on him, and fortunately, he was still alive, but only struggling. He asked me in a weak tone, "………Ash…… thank God you're okay. …what… happened? Is Gary okay?" Being that the trainer I'm controlling is the non-speaking RPG character type, there was a textbox that shows after a moment after Oak's question. "…… Oh, good god almighty…… I can't believe this…… because of his sister's murder, my grandson has gone into a schizophrenic rage. You must go to Viridian City. Hide in its gym. Because your flying pokémon are killed, run there as fast as you can. ……now, go! Don't let Gary catch you! And remember… I'll always……believe…in you………" And then, after a moment of silence, the textbox gave me a sad message: "The professor has drawn his last breath. He's dead now………"

Taking the professor's advice, I had Ash and Pikachu began making a run. Matter of fact, to make it a little quicker, I decided to use my bike to drive to Viridian City. Of course, when I attempted to leave Pallet Town, a textbox came up and interrupted me, saying, "Aha! There you are, you FUCKING MURDERER!!!" It was Gary! He was going to come after me! So as the storm goes on, I had Ash ride his bike through Route 1. Soon, I made it to Viridian Gym and headed inside. But unlike the usual inside of it, the gym was different. It now looked like the inside of a volcano, lava included! It even looked similar to the inside of the Ecruteak Gym in HeartGold & SoulSilver, only that the pathway is over lava instead of a bottomless pit. Nevertheless, I made my way to the end of the pathway. Once I got there, though, Gary's theme started playing again as the textbox containing his words popped up: "I gotcha now, murderer!!" Then my dangerous rival ran in and stood three inches in front of him before he spoke in a threatening tone, "There's nowhere left to run! I'm gonna kill you and Pikachu, and then the title of Champion and Pokémon Master will be mine!!!"

Just when I thought it's all over for me, once again, lightning flashed and the room went dark, and just like before, only the sprites of Ash, Pikachu and Gary were standing out, looking around. As it happened, the Act 2 theme of Fawful's Stronghold from M&L: BiS began playing. Surprisingly being freaked out, Gary shouted, "There it is again!! This is starting to freak me out! Whoever's doing all this, show yourself!" While watching this, I said out loud, "What's happening?! What the hell's going on?!" Lightning flashes once again, and the lights came on again, but something was different. There was a pokémon standing in the room, right next to Gary, Only that it was no pokémon I've ever seen! The music then changed into a remix of the Nightmare on Elm Street theme that is like a fusion of the 1984 version and the 2010 version of the themes. The music was incredible, I have to admit."Being a bad sport and a murderer, are we?" The pokémon spoke to him. "Holy shit!! Who the hell are you?!?!" Gary yelled to the creature in shock.

"Hahahahahahaha! You pathetic fool! Don't you know who I am? I am one of Ash's pokémon, and he nicknamed me… Mewterror!" The pokémon's words came to me in a major shock. Then I saw a close-up of him in a picture. It turns out that he is a fusion of three of the Mewtwo pictures I saw at DeviantART, and a very twisted one! He was now an orange Mewtwo with blood red eyes, a third eye that is all black with a glowing yellow pupil over a Heartless symbol on his forehead, fangs showing from his mouth, a blue furry clawed hand, blue feet, and two slightly curved spikes at the end of his purple tail. He wore a red and dark green striped sweater, a brown fedora, and a metal-clawed brown leather glove. Mewterror became a twisted Mewtwo cosplaying one of my favorite horror movie monsters, Freddy Krueger!

"What?!?! No!!! NOOOO!!!!" Gary cried out in shock, "It can't be true!!" That quote just now reminded be a bit of Star Wars, but Mewterror snapped, "Shut up, you chump! It IS true! And for what you did to pokémon, I'm afraid it's time for you to die." My rival tried to escape, but the room, along with the lava, went dark and the screen was flashing a lot as the text of a bloodcurdling scream was shown. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" The lights came back on, and standing right next to Ash and Pikachu... was the dead body of Gary Oak. His eyes looked like they were crying tears of blood, the color of his body was pale, one of his arms was removed, and his outfit was completely tattered and drenched in blood. It hit me like a lightning bolt. My rival was murdered. I didn't know whether to feel relieved, or scared. But given the situation here, I was most likely scared. I thought Gary's death was enough for the Freddy Kruger-like Mewtwo. But I was wrong. DEAD wrong. The evil murderer glared deathly at Ash and Pikachu as he spoke in a sinister, "You think I'm done with murdering? Don't be a dumbass! Any death of any pokémon gives me more power, and I want the last of it... from your Pikachu! And you're in the way. There's nothing you can do to save him or yourself from my claw and powers. As a matter of fact, you may want to take a look at your pokémon." Feeling scared, I checked my pokémon roster, and not only was Pikachu there as usual, but also, to my horror, five Unown letters; 'A', 'D', 'E', 'H' and 'T'. But they were arranged in a different order, together forming a word. I spelled the letters together, and they spelled the most scariest word ever........

"DEATH?!" I screamed out loud in horror. Mewterror then continued speaking as he said, "Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That's right, Ash! My five favorite Unown letters and my friends have now bonded with you......because they are my partners in finding my victims! And thanks to them, I found who my next one will be... you! You two will never escape, because my Unown friends are keeping you from escaping with their psychic powers! Sad to say, your quest of being a Pokémon Master have come... to an end. Farewell, Ash Ketchum!!!!!" The next thing I knew, I was in a pokémon battle against him, and the logo that turns the screen to black was the Team Magma logo, only that the 'M' represents Mewterror. The music in the background was the same music as when you go against Pete in Magical Tetris Challenge. I attempted to make the controls to do the battle, but to my horror, it was as if it were a corrupt tutorial video! The computer was controlling my pokémon! And having them fight against a level 100 Mewterror, too! It started with my level 90 Pikachu using Volt Tackle on Mewterror. It damaged him only a bit. The Mewtwo-like freak responded with Flamethrower. It damaged Pikachu really good, it gave him a burn. Pikachu next tried Quick Attack on Mewterror, but it damaged him only a little bit, and the evil creature hit the poor mouse with a Shadow Ball, damaging him to the area that is close to the red. In severe pain, Pikachu used Thunderbolt. It managed to deplete his health to the yellow. However, Mewterror healed himself back up with Recover, much to my slight annoyance. So Pikachu tried to damage the evil beast with Iron Tail. To my horror, it missed him! After that, Mewterror severely damaged him with Metal Claw. It had gotten Pikachu's HP down to zero, and after the poor yellow creature fainted, the text showed a horrifying message. It did not say "Pikachu fainted". It said "Pikachu died"!

The screen then showed the overworld again, and Pikachu was now seen next to Ash lying dead. "Hahahahahahaha! It's all over, Ash! Your pokémon will never defeat me! I am all powerful, and just like you, I will kill all who neglected me! And once everyone in Kanto is dead, I will kill everyone else in the other regions! And now, Ash Ketchum, goodbye!" With that said, he killed Ash in an extremely gruesome fashion, leaving him to be no more than a dead corpse with bleeding claw marks on his face and all over his body. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed in despair after seeing this. It was a horrible sight.

Satisfied of his work, Mewterror shouted in his scary and evil tone, "Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Now no one will get in my way! I am the dominant Pokémon Master now! And I will be killing everyone in all worlds!" The evil pokémon freak then turned as if he were looking downward, but to my fear, he said, "Starting with you, the player playing this game! I don't care if you delete this data or get rid of this game, I will be coming after you in your nightmares! So to end this miserable game, I have two words: Game Over! So long, loser, and Happy Halloween!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The exact evil and scary laughter was heard as the screen faded to black, and then, two words came up in bright red blood, explaining exactly what Mewterror said: "Game Over".

Extremely scared out of my wits, I turned off the game, turned it back on and deleted the game by starting over a new one. I didn't care if I were to start over from the very beginning as long as I didn't have to go through all that again. I stopped when I reached Viridian Forest, and when it was bedtime, I went to sleep. But I had a terrible nightmare as I slept. I was traveling with my Pikachu through Sinnoh. But I heard an evil laughter then turned to my shoulder and saw Pikachu hanging limp and bleeding with his insides coming out! I screamed in horror as I got it off. Then I saw Mewterror face to face, saying hi to me with an evil and sadistic grin before he began laughing evilly as he raised his claw at me. I screamed before I made a run for it. It wasn't long before I was trapped in an alley. As scary, seizure flashing colors came, I braced myself for my doom before Mewterror slashed his claw at me. I woke up with an extremely loud scream. My parents came up to me, comforting me about my nightmare, saying it won't happen again. But then, my mother asked me in concern and worry, "What happened to your arm?" Looking concerned, I looked at my arm and saw a nasty bleeding claw mark. It was the mark of Mewterror beginning his scary and evil curse.

My newest pasta, all comments are awesome!

Druddigon Creepypasta

"What's this?"

I bent down to the asphalt-covered ground and picked up the blue piece of paper with a red and white ball on it, flipping it over. A blue dragon with a red head covered in spikes stared at me menacingly, the Pokemon card calling it Druddigon. "You're pretty beast, y'know, Druddigon?" I whispered softly, slipping the card into my pocket and walking inside. I was sure the owner wouldn't miss it.

I plopped down next to my brother, who was playing Black Ops. He shot a virtual person then growled at me, "Get yer leg offa me, it's freezing." I felt my leg, and sure enough, he was right. I instinctively removed the Druddigon card from my pocket, then dropped it with a yelp - it was steaming hot!

Ignoring the weirdness of it all, I reached back and wrapped my cold leg in a blanket. I turned to pick up my hopefully cooled down Druddigon card, but it was gone. "That's weird..." I whispered shakily. Trying to take my mind off it, I grabbed and X-box controller and got ready to face my brother in Black Ops.

A little while later, I went to find my dog to let him out. He was acting strangely, shivering and shivering even though it was summer. "What's wrong, boy?" I asked softly, ruffling his fur. He was ice cold. He sputtered, sinking to the ground. His mouth was slightly open, and I could see a deep blue. I lifted it open. There inside was my Druddigon card.

I screamed and balled up the fiery hot Druddigon card, tossing it high over the fence and running inside crying. My brother came up to me cautiously. "What's wrong, Rose? I found your Druddigon card if that's what you're missing." He pulled a Druddigon card in perfect condition out of his pocket. I screamed and took it, ripping it to shreds and stuffing it in the trash.

"What's with you?" he asked, then took a step backwards, spooked. He reached into his pocket and took out a perfectly good Druddigon card. "Wha..." He tried to take it out, but he was shaking. Suddenly he pitched forward, falling to the ground, looking stiff and frozen. I screamed louder, grabbing the Druddigon card and trying to destroy it - but each time it landed back in my pocket, sucking my warmth and making me cold.

Maybe the game could help me. Setting the Druddigon card on my nightstand where I could watch it, I turned on my 3DS and popped in Black version, bringing up Druddigon's PokeDex entry.

"It warms its body by absorbing heat with its wings. When its body temperature falls, it can no longer move."

That was it! I grabbed my Druddigon card, wincing with the severe heat, and ran down to the freezer. I placed the Druddigon card right between two ice cubes and slammed the freezer door.

I sighed. I was safe! Druddigon couldn't teleport when it was cold! I breathed another huge sigh of relief, then fell to my knees, exhausted from fear. Suddenly, the freezer stopped buzzing. I opened the freezer door. The lights were off and it was rapidly getting hotter. The Druddigon Pokemon card was gone. I began to back up slowly, eyes wide with fear, and my hands fell to my pockets...​

Hello, everyone.
I registered on this site because of the creepypastas. I have a creepypasta that I made myself, so please tell me what you think-this is my first one ever. Some parts of it might be inaccurate. This took over two hours to type out, and I apologize, but it's long.

Mew the Savior

I have always loved Pokemon since it was first released. In fact, I thought Pikachu was Pokemon, so I referred to him as Pokemon often. For several years I was into it, but gradually faded out as Hoenn started to rise. One day, though, I was searching through some old boxes and found a small Mew figure. Mew was my favorite Pokemon, I always had one, through hacks in the games to small toys and figures to carry around wherever I went. I smiled, and decided to make a Pokemon game featuring Mew, since I had a job making video games.
The game didn't take too long, as I was able to hack a Pokemon Platinum game, but with some slight differences. I fixed some bugs, improved graphics here and there, and made it to, of coarse, feature Mew. I asked a friend of mine, who also worked at the video game company, to come over and play the game
with me. When she finally came over, she was silent, which was odd. She was usually very active. Without a word, she handed me a small microchip, to go in the Pokemon game I presumed, and then silently walked off. I looked down at it, and when I looked back up, she was gone. I tried calling her cell, but she never picked up, and her house phone was broken at the time. I looked more closely at the tiny chip, and it had a few strange symbols on it-Unknown. I figured out that it must have been a joke, since we both hated the Unknown for some reason. I laughed it off, and inserted the chip into the game cartridge. Putting the hacked Pokemon Platinum into my Nintendo DS Lite, I turned on the power.
When I started up the game, it went through the new intro I had designed for it, featuring a Mew floating in a bubble. When I got to the title screen, it started getting weird. The cute Mew sprite I had inserted was surrounded by Unknown, which I had not put in. Thankfully, they didn't seem to spell anything out-WAEBFEOMRWE. I suspected the microchip had caused the Unknown to appear, but it was weird how they seemed to fit right in, even though my friend had never even seen the layout of the title screen. I proceeded to press A, and was given the options of "New Game" or "Options". I chose "New Game," expecting to see Professor Oak begin his speech, when the screen suddenly flashed white. Shades or violet, blue, and green started to swirl around the screen in a vortex, making me dizzy in the process. I heard a desperate cry plead out, "Help me!" before everything turned black, and I fainted.
I blinked open my eyes. I looked around, expecting to see my room, but instead saw ruins-ruins of a temple. Rocks and debris stood everywhere, and cracks in the ground were pitch black. A few spiral towers stood, though clearly they were knocked down to less than half their original size. Confused, I stood up, though a bit wobbly in the knees, and began exploring the area. Many of the pieces I found were unintelligible, but I managed to identify a few Pokemon pictures on some of the remaining spirals-Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Giratina, and Mew. Soon, I found a few tiles under a rock with the same images as on the spirals; I decided to place the tiles on the spirals. Every time I pressed a tile onto a spiral, it was absorbed into it, and a faint glow would climb up the spiral. Once all of the tiles had been inserted, there was a rumble, then a crash, and finally a flash of white.
I shielded my eyes from the brilliant flash, and when I opened them again, the temple had been restored. Atop it, I saw Dialga and Palkia. Real Pokemon, right before me! At the time, I thought I was in a dream, since that clearly wasn't possible. I gingerly walked up the stairs that had been restored, hoping that Dialga and Palkia stayed put. When I was a mere three feet or so away from them, on top of the temple, I found myself unable to move. At that moment, a horrible screech ripped through my eardrums, nearly making me fall over. Dialga and Palkia had roared in unison. When I was able to stand, Dialga and Palkia's diamond and pearls glowed, and I found myself frozen, though I could still see time go by. Out of the corner of my eye, a shadow appeared under my feet. I saw two red eyes, and knew it could only be Giratina. I was starting to feel sick at that point when a distorted sound came from the sky. Since I couldn't look up, I had to wait until he landed to see who he was-Arceus. To my surprise, he started speaking to me.

"A human from the SkyWorld. How amusing."

I tried to speak, but I was still frozen.

"It is time for you to die the painful way."

Blood began to form beneath me from the shadow spot. It started to engulf me, and when it was up to my waist, white started appearing. I recognized the white as bones as it came up farther and farther, inch by inch. At shoulder height, I began recognizing the bones as Pokemon, usually weaker ones that many trainers passed by in the games. They began ripping into my flesh with their teeth, it falling through their ribcage onto the ground. The blood was up to my neck, and though it had stopped moving upwards, it was drying quickly. I was able to see Dialga's diamond in it's chest, and in it's reflection was me. As the zombie Pokemon bit into my arms and legs, I began rotting in places. Bugs began to come out of my nose and mouth. At that time, it looked like the end was near, when I saw a small pink light appear. It was round in shape, and it stopped right in front of Arceus, looking like a marble compared to him. Immediately the zombie Pokemon retreated, and the blood quickly shattered. I regained mobility, and, to my relief, all of my skin was back, and no more bugs shot from my nose and mouth. The strange pink object started to get smaller, until a curled up Mew appeared from it's center. It's big blue eyes opened, stared at me, then looked towards Arceus.

"Arceus," Mew said, "there is no need to torture this poor child. Go now, and take Dialga and Palkia with you. Giratina, return to your shadowy hell."

Amazingly, all of the Pokemon bowed and left in different directions. Mew looked at me and giggled.

"Truly, I am sorry for the trouble. I brought you here for a special mission. You see, you are actually in the game you created. However, there are a few bugs I need you to fix. You may still go on your Pokemon journey like the previous games, but be on the lookout for anything suspicious. Throughout your journey, I shall protect you." Mew spoke these words quickly, then handed me a Pokeball. "Your starter?" It asked. I nodded, absorbing the information given to me, and accepted the Pokeball.

"Now, you may return to your world for tonight, but please come back first thing in the morning. Simply do as you did today to enter this dimension. Good night, Miss." I smiled at Mew, rather sad to leave, and waited to return to my world. "Simply call out the word "Mirage" to leave to your world, but only in emergencies."

"You are my savior, Mew. I have always loved you, but now you have saved me from death. Thank you."
I said these words before saying "mirage" and leaving. I got into bed, not thinking to clean my now messy room, and dreamed of Mew. The next day, the only thing I wanted to do was go to the new world I had discovered. I quietly took some cereal from the cabinet in the kitchen and booted up the DS. I went through the sequence again, and instead of ending up at the temple, I was at Twinleaf Town. Surprised, I looked up to see Mew, only it was transparent. I seemed to understand as soon as I looked at her-I was to start here as I would the normal game.
The days went by. After only three days, I stayed in "Pokemon Mew Version" all the time. I ate there, slept there, and most importantly, trained my Pokemon. I always kept my favorite Mew plushie in my bag, since it was my favorite Mew merchandise. Mew helped me in tough situations, from helping defeat an opponent to bringing me items to help me. I soon got used to the idea of Pokemon being real, and my Pokemon were no exception. I had River the Empoleon, Blade the Staraptor, Ember the Rapidash, Zap the Pikachu, and Ice the Glaceon. After I beat the Elite Four without any signs of glitches, Mew took me to Hoenn, where I switched a few of my Pokemon for the Hoenn Pokemon. Once again, I got through without any problems, and the same with Kanto, to my surprise. That place usually had glitches everywhere. The final destination was Johto, my favorite region. I decided to only keep Zap and Ice with me, and got a Cyndaquil as my "starter." I ended up with Zap, Ice, Blaze(Quilava), and Wave(Lapras) when I entered the Ruins of Alph. As expected, I found Unknown, and even though I was afraid of them, I tried my best to overcome my fears. I explored, using as many repels as I could, when I can upon a discolored tile on the floor. Curious, I tried to step on it, not succeeding. I tried as hard as I could to touch the tile, but it was no use. Suddenly, a plan formed in my mind. I sent out my Pokemon, telling them to get on the edge of the tile. When they did, I pushed with all my might through this invisible barrier, and finally succeeded in making it to the tile. I heard a click, and then I fell down a hole that revealed itself below me.
I rubbed my back, since it had taken the full force of the fall, and grabbed a flashlight out of my bag. My Pokemon were still above ground, but I knew they would stay there. The room I had fallen in was pitch black and had a horrible smell to it. Upon turning on the flashlight, I gasped in horror-the room had blood encrusted on the walls. Bones protruded from the walls, some with bits of flesh still hanging on them. In one corner of the small room, there were five Unknown huddled together. They cringed in fear at the light. After several minutes, an "O" Unknown floated up to me.

"Who are you?" It asked. "Have you come to release the evil?"

I didn't reply, as I had no idea what this poor Unknown was talking about. Another Unknown, "H", came up next.
"There is a creature within this cave that is Hell itself. It has captured us, wanting to hide us from the world. Though we are now only mere spirits," I noticed at this point that they were, in fact, ghosts, and young ones at that,"we will not give up." I swung my flashlight around to an unexplored part of the room to see a dark cave up ahead. The Unknown "S" came up behind me, followed by "E" and "P". I now realized they spelled out HOPES. Deciding that I couldn't climb back up to the surface, I tried to go back to the real world by saying "mirage."
It failed to work.
I tried calling Mew.
It failed to work.
Scared now, I decided to help these young spirits explore the cave. As we went farther along, the smell got worse, and more bones could be seen. Closer to the end we saw rotting carcasses with rats feeding on them in the cave. The cave was more like a hallway, one that never ends, going on for eternity. Finally, the flashlight gave out. Conveniently, a few feet ahead a torch was on the wall. The rusty holder for it collapsed when I grabbed the torch, causing the Unknown to jump. When we finally reached the end of the cave, I nearly gagged. Ahead, there was a chamber filled with blood the color of crimson, and a small figure was floating in it. Before I could react, Mewtwo shot from a corner towards us. It turned to us, blinked slowly, and started to choke. It rolled around on the floor, gagging, when guts started to erupt from it's eyes and mouth. After a few minutes, Mewtwo had been turned inside out, and rats were starting to eat it's carcass. I cradled Unknown S, since it seemed to be the youngest and tiniest. As it cried quietly, the figure in the chamber moved slightly. I released the Unknown, and prepared to fight the creature, even though I had no Pokemon with me. The creature slowly shook, until it built up to thrashing around in the chamber, before it finally broke through the glass. Blood oozed out onto the floor. The creature breathed in, and opened it's big blue eyes. It was Mew.
Taken aback, I quietly walked up to Mew. Mew smiled, and I knew a mistake had been made. Mew looked past me at the Unknown, and it's eyes grew clouded and dark. The blue was replaced with the blood red on the walls. Spikes appeared on it's back and face, while its skin turned a shade of purple-gray. It shrieked, a green forked tongue shooting from it's mouth, and it leaped towards the Unknown. Instantly, H and O were exterminated, which is when spirits are lost forever. Horrified, I was paralyzed. The remaining Unknown huddled behind me, scared.

"Remember this?" Mew asked, making her old form appear next to her, "It was all a trick to bring you here. I will now unleash all of my fury." Mew lunged for me, hissing as I dodged it. I ran back down the hall with the Unknown in my arms, gasping for breathable air. I heard banshee-like screams ripping from Mew's throat as its breathe curled around my neck. Eventually, I ducked aside, so that Mew kept going down the hall at full speed. Panting, I ran back towards the broken chamber at full speed. When I got there, I discovered there was another opening behind the chamber. I ran down it, hoping to escape. I found a small crack that I was barely able to fit into, and rested for a few seconds. My chest hurt horribly, and my torch had gone out, so it was dark. I darted out after I could bring myself to, and looking back the other way, saw Mew's eyes and tongue pop out at me in the darkness. Shrieking, it gave chase to me as I ran. Finally, I came to a dead end. A true dead end. There were carcasses everywhere, all at least half decayed. Mew caught up to me, hissing. It grabbed Unknown P and E from me, snapping then in half.

"I tried to warn you of this." Mew said as I cuddled Unknown S, "The Unknown on the title screen?They spell out something after all-BEWARE OF MEW. You were warned, and now you must pay." Mew proceeded to making all of my Pokemon appear, and killed them all, one by one. They appeared a moment later as a zombie, who stumbled past me to the wall, standing. When all of them were killed, all of them were lined up behind me, moaning.

"I am the creator of Pokemon. I created Arceus, so therefore I created everything. But how do I create Pokemon? Simple, really. I reel humans and animals in, showing them my fake, cute side, then make them into Pokemon. And you're next. After I kill that Unknown, all "HOPES" will be lost!" Mew spat these words out slowly. As a last resort, for I could tell Mew was coming for me, I got out a small item from my now bloody bag-TM Teleport. I quickly gave it to S. I told it to be brave, and to learn that TM, then teleport away. Hesitantly, it obeyed. We had talked quietly over a few seconds, so Mew hadn't noticed until it was too late. Outraged, it let out a wail, and lurched forward. I braced myself. At this point, I had no regrets. Mew would use its forked tongue to transform me into a Pokemon. I was glad I had whispered a message to S, a message to say the word "mirage" and return to my world. There, I knew S would know what to do. S would burn the cartridge, it would destroy all of the Mew items I had collected. Before I was transformed, I took out the Mew plushie. And I burned it on a wall torch behind me. I was transformed moments later.
The only way for a human that's mutated into a Pokemon by Mew to become human again and escape the video game world is to have someone speak my secret word for returning to my world-mirage. A person who has a love for Pokemon, even if they are in a video game, and one who has a good heart. Whether you are that person or not, never create a hacked game. Never accept something to add to your game, even if it's from a friend. Never take the Unknown's words lightly. Listen to them-they mean better than you think.
I am Miss. I am a human trapped as a Pokemon. I am a Gothitelle.
-Miss

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom