• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Wrote this myself (and it's both posted in 6thfloor and fyeah pokemon creepypastas)
Long read (sorta)
I’d never expect that a mystery dungeon series can be hacked…

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue DS

While I was Playing Mystery Dungeon Blue, I found a mission that was different from the others. The Mission area was at the Mystery Zone. I thought for a while, “mystery zone dosen’t exist here….”.

Steeling my guts, I accepted the mission.

I went to the friend area and made my Umbreon, Lass, to tag along with me on the mission.

When we entered, the music was the Lavender Town background music so I muted my DSi.

the scren goes black and says “Mystery Zone B1”.

The dungeon looked pretty much Murky Cave but without any pokemon instead

I talked to My partner. But instead of the usual saying, he says “we should leave…”.

We continued to venture until B5, which was the LAST floor… but the rescue was at B10.

So I continued to walk and walk until i fell into a cave.

There, I saw what I always dreaded to see.

The Buried Alive Model….

It said ” thank…you…for…coming…here….”

I was shocked because the sprite is actually HUMAN but this is MYSTERY DUNGEON, no human can ever come here w/o turning into a pokemon 1st

Then the text box said “get ready…….”

I was always ready in Mystery Dungeon because I have cheats…but I never thought that a ROM could get hacked

A fight started.

I let my Espeon, which I named karin, use Psybeam, which was her strongest move yet and let Lass use Wide slash.

both of their moves only dealt 50 damage

“This is impossible!, I have cheats on!…” was my only reaction to this. But something worse happened.

I had a cheat for infinite HP but when Buried Alive used Bite, It dealt 100 damage. No automatic healing.

I was freaking out at this point.

Lass and Karin both have 219 HP when full. only 119 left..

then buried alive used Bite again but now dealt 110 damage.

9 HP left….

I got scared at this point and I aimed my DSi at the TV

But since I love my DSi that much. I let it down.

I continued the game. suddenly the leader, karin, was cringing which left lass using faint attack again and again.

Buried alive kept using defense curl, which was annoying cause none of the moves worked now

then it used Eat(?)

No move existed like that except in hacked games

“what kind of sick fuck wants to ruin my pokemon game? everyone that i know knows that ruining my game means doing something dangerous…” I said to myself.

To my fear, the screen turns into a letterbox type thingy. it showed Buried Alive eating my poor Espeon, Karin.

Oddly enough, most buried alive loses shows a cutscene where he eats the player.

the screen goes back to the game. lass was the Leader, who surprisingly, Healed 50 HP while the cutscene was playing.

59 hp wasnt enough.

I was officially screwed.

Buried alive used Devour now, Pretty much like the other buried alive stories.

The cutscene played but to my own surprise, He was eating the human sprite forms of them.

I was shocked that my own game knows my Original fanfict Character, Karin.

I chucked the Acekard RPG/2 and got the microSD card

I put the SD card into an adaptor and tried to fix it on my computer.

When I opened the file, the cutscene video was sitting there, which probably means It will come back to haunt me again.

I deleted the video but when I play mystery Dungeon, it kept playing the damned cutscene again. so I just deleted the game and stuck to Mystery Dungeon: explorers of Darkness

I really hated Buried Alive... the thought of it almost made me wet my bed because i was too scared to go to the bathroom when the lights were closed:scared: :sweat: :banghead:

You know what this thread needs?

Needs moar pasta...

Anyway, thinking of writing a creppypasta bout' my Luxray. She looks so mad if we loose in a contest.

I love this one. Its from F yeah pokemon creppypasta. I didn't write it:

If a protagonist beat all other people up, just for the sake of their own happiness and succession, would they still seem as good?

If an antagonist takes their defeat and humiliation in silence, and had all they have, taken off them for the protagonist’s stepping stones to glory, would they still seem as bad?

—-

“Thanks for the HM!”

The captain smiled, “No problem Lad, good luck on your journey!” He saluted at me and my partner Raticate, who responded in a clear squeak of joy.

I almost threw myself down the stairs, I couldn’t run fast enough to get out of this ship and try out the glowing HM disc. How cool would it be! Seeing my pal Raticate slash through forests, the kiddies gawking at us in awe, wishing one day he would grow up to be as awesome as me.

I bumped into some boy on the way down. Causing me to drop my first ever HM, I flinched as it smashed onto the floor. “Watch where you’re heading!” I shouted back in rage, picking up the disc. It’s broken.

“Well, isn’t it DOUCHE ?” He snickered, his cocky expression added oil to the raging fire in me. Ever since small, he took a like to everything I’ve ever had. Being my grandfather’s ‘clever little scientist’ when he taught him about pokemon, Hitting on my little sister every chance he gets, and beating my pokemons at every battle, I never had a chance to win. I couldn’t say I hate him, I just find him a complete Jackass.

I turned a blind eye to the horrible nickname he and gramps made up for me, an eye for an eye - I can’t not fight back. “Bonjour! HERO ! Imagine seeing you here!” I put on my boldest face, ” HERO , were you really invited?”

He snapped back cooly: “Were you?”

“So how’s your POKeDEX coming? I already caught 40 kinds, pal!” I changed the topic, hiding my humiliated self. The word ‘pal’ was so hard to come out of my mouth. “Diffrent kinds are everywhere! Crawl around in grassy areas!”

“I don’t ‘crawl’ around in grassy areas, DOUCHE , There’s a more sophisticated mean of moving we learnt through evolution - called walking.” his retort tore through me like a rabid sandslash. “Talking about evolution, I bet your pokemon didn’t go very far.”

I hissed, “We’ll see about that!” I sent pidgeotto out first, planning on blinding him with my sand-attack, then finish off with a tackle. “Go Pikachu!” A yellow rodent leaped up in the sky, he was at least a level 25, how is that even possible in such short time?

Pikachu finished my pokemons off one by one in seconds - Pidgeotto, Kadabra, Wartortle… ruthlessly knocking the conscious of them in one hit K.Os. My palms were sweating as I reached for another pokeball, realizing my only hope left was Raticate, who wasn’t in the best condition to battle.

I shuffled in front of my partner, trying to hide him from the same fate as my other team mates.

“That was it?” His arms folded, he looked at me pitifully, “What a waste of time, I was planning on gaining more experience points…” HERO pushed pass me, and walked towards the door. As he was half way up the stairs, he paused.

I swallowed, what was he going to do? If Raticate gets in a battle with Pikachu.. it’s too risky. I held Raticate closer to me, our breaths trembling.

“Is that a Raticate I see?” He came back down, a hard thump in my heart. It’s over, it’s going to be over. “You sly growlithe, DOUCHE , You still have another pokemon left!”

“Look, just take the 500 yen and leave.”

“We promised to try our best, remember?” Pikachu tensed up, electric sparks danced around him. The ship’s lights flashed on and off, as if the horrid creature was sucking energy out of the ship like a hungry zubat.

” HERO , don’t you dare!” I backed off slowly.

“Or what? You’re going to tell gramps? Oh no wait, I’m his ‘successor’.” HERO grinned. “Pikachu?”

“RATICATE!! RUN!”

“…Thunder bolt.”

—-

A thick crowd of people rushed onto the S.S ANNE, I couldn’t get past them. I shouted, I tried - I really did, to get through the people barging in.

Hurry… Hurry…

I leaped out of the ship just in time as they were closing the gate. One yelled at me when I tumbled on to the land, my dying partner in my arms. The broken disc in my pocket dug into my skin, but I didn’t care.

Hurry… Hurry…

“Hey Boy! What are you doing?” “They ship took off!”

The usual automatic door seemed slower than ever, I sprinted to the white counter.

Hurry… Hurry…

“Hey Boy! What are you doing?” “They ship took off!”

“How may I help you?”

Nurse Joy directed me to wait sitting down, but my eyes were glued to my best, and only friend.

Please be okay…

The hopping little green line in the background fell flat. “I’m sorry Mr. DOUCHE . I’m afraid there’s nothing else we could do.”

I looked up blankly, eyes red and sore, I cried to the part that I could cry no more. Ever since S.S ANNE, I loathed every second of my life. Being Champion didn’t matter anymore.

I took Raticate off the counter, everyone in the pokemon center stared at the me in sorrow and pity, their glare burnt through me.

The daylight outside didn’t seem as bright, the trees lost its colours, My hands locked to my only hope to live, I saw that devil’s pokemon slashing through forests, the children gawked at him in awe and wonder.

“Young man? Are you alright?” An elderly woman wobbled towards me, “Would you like me to treat your wound?”

I didn’t even glance at my bleeding waist, I could feel warmness running down my side.

“No thank you… Where is the nearest cemetery please?”

—-

All the good times we had… I’m sorry I couldn’t have saved you.

“Here lies Raticate,

a honorable partner,

and a best friend until the end.”

I took my hands off the grave, I couldn’t risk to stay too long, I need to move on with my meaningless journey before HERO beat me to it again.

” DOUCHE ! What are you doing here?” I needn’t to turn to recognize that disgusting, devilish noise. “You missed a wonderful Cruise! S.S ANNE was wonderful, what a shame for you to miss it.”

That fire is back, this time even wilder, even hotter. My hatred to him grew fast with my friend’s untimely death. “Hey HERO, What brings you here? Your POKeMON don’t look dead.” I tried to make a joke.

“Joke about it,” A sick, devilish smile played on his lips. “It’s the best way to get over things.”

I’ve given up trying to win, I couldn’t cast damage to his lowest leveled pokemon. But like me lying to myself about still having a meaning to life, I lied to myself:

“…I can at least make them faint.”

Made me not want to KO his Raticate in LeafGreen :C

I think its good....but HERO is ment to be a silent character =).

Lol MR.DOUCHE

I now have to write my own Pokemon CreepyPasta, but cannot come up with any ideas...
Does anyone have a pokemon they'd like me to base it on?

I now have to write my own Pokemon CreepyPasta, but cannot come up with any ideas...
Does anyone have a pokemon they'd like me to base it on?

Mewtwo. Genesect. Lavender Tower. MissingNo. Glitch City. Giratina. Darkrai. Banette. Gengar. Mismagius. Deoxys. Froslass. Rotom. Yamask and Cofagrigus. Zoroark. Chandelure.

I'm just rolling off suggestions. There so much stuff in the Pokemon world that's downright disturbing, that the material you can kind for Pokemon creepypastas are nearly endless.

I'm thinking of basing one off a Victini I got off the GTS,knowing Searing Shot but not being able to use it :c
When ever it used it,the description would just pop up.

Thats it.

I'm thinking of using it in a story that does it to all my pokemon,etc etc

I wrote one about Giratina's past and how he was condemned in the Reverse World. Enjoy, and I would love some feedback too! :3

My name is
Giratina
I am the God
Of Antimatter
I just reached my
500,000th birthday
Which is about
Thirteen
In human years.

I live
With my two brothers
And mother
My dad is
Off somewhere
I do not know about
My mother is
The God of
The Pokemon World
And my brothers are
Dialga, God of time
And
Palkia, God of space
Mother loves them
More than me.

I’m the youngest
My brothers
Pick on me a lot
For it
I don’t care
I live
In the world
Opposite of
The Pokemon World
It is called
Earth
I’m disguised
As a human
Because if I
Show my true form
We would spread terror
Around the world
And spill the secrets
Of Pokemon.

I do not
Go to school
But I do hang out
With some of the humans
From there
They do not know
Who I really am
And I
Dare not tell them
They taught me
A lot of things
Such as
How to read and write
And...
Other things...

I’m considered
A “bad kid”
I do things
Most kids
Wouldn’t do
I do drugs
I drink underage
I smoke
I like to steal things
I attack
Innocent people
For no
Reason.

There are these
Voices that
Tell me
To do
Those things
I love
The voices
It’s strange because
Dialga, Palkia,
Nor my mother
Hears them
Only
Me.

The voices
Started when
I found this
Music box that
Plays this cool music
Everybody else
Hates it
But me
I listen to it
All the time
And it just makes me
More angry
And I feel
A wanting
For more.

Yesterday we had eggs
For breakfast
Me and my buddies
Came over
I took
The leftover eggs
And we all began
To egg
My neighbor’s house
Mother never knew
She was too stupid
To know
Then the police
Came
I hid
In the shadows
While my friends
Called for help
Then I waited
For a policeman
To come by my
Hiding place
And then I
Struck him
From behind
And strangled him
All the other
Policeman got
Angry
But all I did was
Stick up my middle finger
At them
And laugh
They tried
To catch me
But I ran away
And they
Were too slow
To get me.

Today my mother
Found out about
All the bad stuff
I had done
And she took away
All my drugs
Alcohol
And cigarettes
And burned them
I was angry
So angry I
Wanted to
Strangle her
Like I had done
With the
Policeman
Now I’m sitting here
Grounded
And angry
The voices
Keep telling me
To strike back
I must follow
The voices
Or they
Could kill me
So tomorrow
I will
Strike.

I did strike
As the voices
Asked
I did it by
Returning to the Pokemon world
And ransacking
All the towns
Killing
Numerous people
I did not care
I just stared
At the marvelous
Hell
I had
Created.

Mother found out
And she
Was really
Furious
She decided
To banish me
In the
Reverse World
There’s nothing
To eat here
Only apples
Which taste
Sour
I guess I could
Get used
To them
But for now
I will starve
I am also lonely
There is nothing here
To entertain me
Only
Emptiness...

I found out
That this place
Is a Hell
And I am
The Devil
Because I
Am the only one
Here
It’s summer
There are wildfires
Starting because
It is so hot
And dry
I can only watch
Grimly as
It burns
Everything.

It is winter
Now
And I am
So cold
Who knew that
Hell could
Be this cold
I am huddled
Up to a
Small campfire
But it is
Doing no good
I am still human
And I am
Thinking about
Changing back
But for right now
I freeze
And I think
How could
My mother
Do this
To her son
Maybe I am
Really the Devil
And this is Hell
Where I shall stay
Forevermore
The temperature
Dropped again
It’s really cold
Out here
It’s
So
Cold.

ooh, making Giratina affably evil, Nice job Wolf's Rain!

also - you're an awesome Anime BTW

Aww, thanks <3

Why of course, I am the awesomest anime that has ever set foot on the face of this Earth :eek:

Okay, got a base of an idea for a Froslass creepypasta, based on the dex entrey, something along the lines of;
"A woman was lost in the snow and was reborn as a froslass."

I think someone did that idea before...

Urk, people are becoming stale of ideas I think. :\

Nooo, really?
Theres only so much that can be creepified out of pokemon...it is meant to be an innocent game.

I thought my story was pretty original... :/ I mean sure, their may be creepy pastas already out there about Giratina's past, but not quite the way I tell it.

Just saying...

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom