• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Creepypasta

Whilst we're on the subject of Pokemon Creepypasta, has anyone ever heard of Hypno's Lullaby (also known as Hypno's Poem)? I posted it below. Its really disturbing, more so as it seems to tie together myths about Hypno such as its FireRed entry:

Hypno's Lullaby

NOT_MINE_SLEEPER_097_by_Zane_The_Mudfish.jpg

"Come little children, come with me
Safe and happy, you will be
Away from you're homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free, be free, be free, to play
Come down in my cave with me to stay

Oh little children, please don't squirm
Those ropes, I know, will hold you firm
Hypno tells you this is true
But sadly, Hypno lied to you

Oh little children, you musn't leave
Your families for you will grieve
Their minds will unravel at the seams
Allowing me to haunt their dreams

But surely, all of you must know
That it is time for you to go
Oh little children, you weren't clever
Now you shall stay with me forever."

Hypno_by_SailorClef.png

That creeped the fuck out of me :/

I didn't find the one I posted creepy either. But it was the only one relating to RSE that I could find.

Lets face it, almost all the creepypastas related to Pokemon relate to Lavender Town, Missingno. or Unown.

I'm surprised there aren't many on Bad Egg.

Probably has a lot to do with how Pokemon apparently sucked after RS came out and so many stopped playing when the real reason was simply that the fad had reduced greatly.

Most of these are quite creepy... I couldn't fall asleep last night and decided to read some, which didn't exactly help. I'd never heard the Silver one before, and a ROM hack would be quite cool. "Come Follow Me" creeps me out the most. And I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but does anyone else find the Arceus Egg-creating event in HG/SS to be kinda creepy? o_o

Ok, you won't believe it, but I actually had a dream about Hypno! It wasn't exactly scary, but it was weird.

You know, when a Hypno eats your dreams, something's gotta fill the void, right? I'd be willing to bet that Hypno puts himself into your head so you'll be more used to his presence... next time. :3

Anyway, I'll admit that this thread has cause me to lose a lot of much-needed sleep lately. Thanks guys. Thanks a bunch.

I've seen that one a lot of times. XD

EDIT: Oh. That reminds me.

Made less scary in that .gif, .swf, and .wav's were all not used in GB systems and that Pokémon was not released until 1998, not 96, thus making it more obviously fake.

My favorite would have to be Pokemon Black, even if it's not as scary as others.
This whole thread makes me feel proud as an owner of a Hypno in my SoulSilver game. He's one of my favorite team members, but Dream Eater is for losers.

How so?
FRLG are the only ones I haven't played.

On one of the sevii islands a little girl got lost in the forest because of a Hypno.

Also, that Hypno Lullaby is awesome.

On one of the sevii islands a little girl got lost in the forest because of a Hypno.
You know... well, it couldn't happen because you have your level 487 Venurizartoise and others. But if you lost? The player character would barely escape... but can't manage to bring the girl back and is left alone right next to the Hypno.

Drowzee isn't better. In the Mystery Dungeon games, a few seconds after meeting him you see him having abducted an Azurill.

Also, that Hypno Lullaby is awesome.

Yeah but that doesn't make him a pedophile.
I just think Hypno kidnap children to farm their dreams to eat. :-/

But he ties them up and sings gentle songs to them!

How is that not pedophilic?

To me, Hypno is now a pedophilic perv. Never liked it very much, but now it creeps me out.

Oh damn god

I'm too fucking creeped out to EVEN CLICK THE DAMN LINKS

just reading the posts make me scared ;-;

SO UR PWAYINS WIT YO POGAHMANZ AND JOO RUN IN TO GHOASTE YOU CATCH-A-CUATHIT U US CURS E U WAN GAEM DEM DER GUY WIT NO FAEC LOOKIN AT JOO WILE U PWAYIN POGEY AND HE TELEPORT U TO LAVENDAR TOWN BUT WHY !!!!!!!?!

Pokepasta: So I was playing my hacked red, my character being named ... and having a transparent body, I had gotten used to it. This was and is my only pokemon game. My pokemon are one named UP the cyndaquil and a shiny celebi lvl 100. I am the ultimate trainer, and I have killed everybody in the game with Ghost. I read some shit creepypastas online so I decided to go to lavendar town, which is pretty much what every creepypasta is about. I went to the pokemon tower and it was covered with unknown that said "sleeper '07", suddenly, I herd dogs outside being killed. There was a man. He got close to me, but a invincible force came in and killed the guy. Later my friend came over with lavendar town playing on his Ipod.
In conclusion: POKEPASTA: THE BEST POKEMONCREEPYPASTA is now doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom