• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
It know it's a bit old, but it just hit me. Does anyone else get a serious Higurashi: When They Cry vibe from the Leaf picture on page 35? It's kinda awesome, especially since the knife pictured is almost exactly the same as the one in the first arc of the anime.

Anyway, on topic, these are amazing creepypasta. The Mt. Silver one was really eerie, I liked it, and the Pokemon Z one had a great twist/realization at the end. Glitchlett was a unique take on the "evil glitchy pokemon" idea, and was pretty creative.

Yo. I'm another lurker, only joining because of this thread. It's weird since I usually lurk for months before actually joining a forum. Instead, I read all 50 friggin' pages of this thread in the past few days and immediately joined up afterward. What have you all done to me? :I

I enjoyed the Pokemon Black story and Lost Silver like most people did. The Lost Silver hack on Youtube was pretty neat. I am almost tempted to write my own creepypasta. Almost.

Ok guys, after reading the Snow on Mt. Silver story a couple of times, I decided to make a quick sprite of the zombie Pikachu.

In-game Sprite:
spr2s025.gif

x1000 Sprite:
zombiechubig.gif

You may now proceed to tell me everything that is wrong with it! :-D

MasterSceptile

It's awesome, but there's one thing that I think is wrong. Where are the cheeks? Or did I not read the description correctly?

No, its cheeks are still there, but the color washing left them pretty light. They're both under its mouth.

MasterSceptile

Awesome sprite. Plan on doing anymore Snow on Mt.Silver sprites?

/no pressure.

Oh my Arceus, that's going in nightmares tonight. Seriously how the heck do you make a Pikachu look that realistic.

Awesome sprite. Plan on doing anymore Snow on Mt.Silver sprites?

/no pressure.

Well... now that you mention it...

I'll be back in a few hours. :)

MasterSceptile

EDIT: I'll be back in a few days (computer slowdown and all) :(.

Last edited:
hi guys! i just spent the past while reading through the entire thread and decided to join. :)

i don't really have anything to contribute (well, i have some random creepy red art, but it's not based on any particular creepypasta;;), but i'm currently working on a comic based around lostelle and hypno's lullaby.

carry on with the creepy, bros. <3

Wow, a creepypasta based on diglett. Did not see that coming. xD

Here's another one from the tumblr site

Easter egg - snow on mt. Silver.

The creepiest part is the fact that there IS snow on Mt. Silver's summit in HGSS.

Ok guys, before I continue on making the Snow on MT. Silver sprites, I need some suggestions on how to do them. Something doesn't seem right about them so far:

gsgold.png

spr2s154.png

Thanks in advance, I'll get back to work right after I hear your thoughts.

MasterSceptile

The Mount Silver one should be called Hell Has Frozen Over -zing-
But, I dun't get the Mountain Silver one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom