• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, people Luke it more than I thought.

I already have an idea for another one, so expect to see that soon.

Not really creepypasta, per sé, but I thought it was kinda creepy myself...

satoshismomcreepypasta.png

Ash Ketchum mom. I think kids would be afraid of that, did they banned that scene or not really?

Here's one posted on the new Creepypasta site:

Krow's Murder

It was a century-long feud - one known to pokémon everywhere.

Murkrows like shiny things.
Meowths also like shiny things.
Murkrows and Meowths? They raid each other's stashes to get those shiny things for themselves.

I had been taught that fact ever since I was a little kit, and I had been taught ways of avoiding the black birds' eyesight to get to their hidden treasures. Murkrows could collect things we Meowths could not, things that may be hidden in high places or things that were snatched from travelers - since they can fly, they were not able to be caught.

Today was my day to shine. Today, as a rite of passage, I was to sneak into the Murkrows' layer and steal the most valuable thing I could find. It hadn't even occurred to me the fact that no Meowth had returned in years. I had heard the stories that the Murkrow were under new leadership, and that he didn't take thievery and trespassing lightly, but the stories were completely wiped from my mind as soon as I was chosen to go. And so, with high hopes and full-blown naivety, I set off to the nest of the Murkrows - which could only be found by the leadership of the dead of night.

Walking through those woods was something I had done many times over, but when night fell, trees turned into monsters and shadows turned into nightmares. I wasn't exactly having fun, jumping at every little noise, but the straw broke when a hissing came from the bushes. My paws took to the dirt as fast as they could, pounding their way to any direction that looked like an exit. I was stopped by some force that walked into my path. Falling onto my tail, I looked up, fearing the worst, and my eyes met with a twisted and horrible sight.

There stood a Persian, his tail straight out, but that wasn't what my gaze was attracted to. His head was first - and what a sight it was. Half of his upper lip was missing, the teeth below displayed there for all to see, and his face hosted a number of scars - mainly around the eyes and forehead. Along his back were even more scars and even small holes, which looked like something had drilled into his flesh. His legs also had many scars, but what got to me the most was the forehead itself. Right where Persian's precious jewel was supposed to be housed sat an indented hole, no jewel in sight.

"Don't go any farther, little one." His voice was deep and scratchy - and I took notice of the scars on his throat then. "Wh-who are you?" I managed to mew, still taking in all his distorted features. "I am the Meowth long forgotten - a leader who had fallen. I warn you now: Don't go into the Murkrows' nest. You'll be met with only death." I was still looking at his grotesque features when he noticed, and continued.

"Are you wondering if I'm telling the truth? Want to know what happened to me? Those krows happened to me. I was like you when I was a young Meowth. I was the leader of the pride, and I was going to demonstrate how to properly steal from those Murkrow. But that's where it went wrong. I was noticed by one, the biggest among them, and was challenged. He didn't just want to beat me in a battle - he wanted to kill me; to rip my flesh off and serve up dinner to his friends. We battled, and we evolved - but not before we did damage to each other. I took out his eye, but he took out my jewel, and the rest of his friends decided to unfairly jump me during a one-on-one. I ran then, never to return. But my pride soon forgot me, and they sent in young Meowths to try to claim their cat-hood against impossible odds. I have warned every kit not to go - but they do. None of them have returned, if you'll notice."

The leader? I had heard stories of him, and every story told of his decent into insanity. He had gotten into a fight with a Houndoom, and the burn sent him into madness. I trusted my pride, and my mistrust weighted down entirely on this Persian. I stood then, defiant "Look here, 'Leader'. I am not going to fall for your stories. The only reason those kits haven't returned is because they were scared of becoming cats - but I'm not. I'm going to prove that to you, I'm going to be the one to steal from those birdbrains!" With that I started to walk forward, but not before he got one last word in.

"Do you know what they call a gathering of krows? A Murder. Next time you hear them chanting, listen to their words. It isn't just mindless squawking. Listening could save your life."

I ran then, paying no heed to his words. It didn't occur to me he had no burn marks on his body, only scratches and holes. Holes that could very well be peck marks.

The mountain trail opened up just like the stories told - despite there being no mountain around the area. I carefully followed it up, not letting fear get the best of me. I was better than those other kits - and I know better then to listen to the rantings of a madcat. I was going to succeed where the others failed. I was going to steal something from those birds, and bring it back. Heck, maybe they'd even make me leader of the pride! The possibilities were endless, and my mouth drooled thinking about it. I got careless, and that was one of many mistakes I had made that night.

The clearing was at the top of the mountain, and it didn't seem to be busy at all. There was one stack of rocks in the dead center, with a black mass on top of them. I didn't know what it was, nor did I care, because at the base of those rocks were jewels, gold, and other shiny items of all sorts. I trotted out to them, looking around; making sure no Murkrow was in sight. I got there and looked at my choices - there were red and white spheres, but they all seemed broken; there were also red, electronical things that I had seen with trainers from time to time. Neither of those seemed like a good option, so I looked at the coins - which looked familiar. They were ovals, and looked a little like...my head coin! These were the charms from the foreheads of Meowths!

I started to back up, but tripped over one of the red machines, making it turn on.

'Honchkrow, the Big Boss pokémon. It is very merciless by nature-' static.

What?

Then, the large black mass moved. It slowly stood, its wings spreading to reveal its face. It looked like a very large Murkrow, but with a white chest and face - the hat formation was different, too, as was the tail. It looked down at me with its beady eye - that's right, eye - because its other eye socket hosted a red jewel that glittered in the moonlight. It had many scratches on its wings and body; they looked thin enough to have come from myself, or another Meowth.

His one eye narrowed and he released a horrible, deep cry: "KROW". Then, the trees came to life. Many Murkrow flew out of their shelter and circled the clearing, cawing and squawking- no, not squawking. Talking. Plotting.

Murkrow! Murkrow! Murkrow! Murkrow! Murkrow! Murkrow! Murkrow!
Murder! Murder! Murder! Murder! Murder! Murder! Murder!

A flash of color caught my eye and I, unwillingly, looked away from Death circling above. Another Murkrow was on the ground, a few feet from me, and it was pink. It seemed to be cooing, not cawing, and it was slowly hopping towards me. I couldn't help but watch it, mesmerized, but by the time it got up to me it was too late. It lashed out suddenly, ripping the coin from my forehead, blood spraying all over its neat feathers. I fell, applying pressure to my wound, but that didn't matter anymore. I looked up and saw my last sight - the larger bird reaching down for me, its razor sharp beak closing in on my face.

Pain.

Then blackness.

Link to the site, if you're interested is in my sig.
EDIT: Which doesn't appear to exist. -_- So here: http://forum.6thfloor.cz.cc/ Please say Platinumhand31 sent you.

After months of writer's block, I think I'll write a creepypasta.

The Chateau

Have you ever seen the Old Chateau? A vile, coal-black mansion, it lies unoccupied in the depths of Eterna Forest. It has been abandoned for many, many years, and as such, Pokemon such as Gastly are drawn it, feeding off of the malevolent energy.
Oh yes, there is malovelent energy, aura, you might say. There is so much of it that even passing by the Chateau can make one ill.
But it was not always not like this. The Chateau used to be owned by a well-to-do family of the Beechwoods. A renown family, the Beechwoods were quite antisocial, and as such, the only daughter of Sir Marevus Beechwood had no friends, and there was fear that there would be no male to take over its property.
The girl's name was Mary. She was eight. She loved dolls and baking.
She loved ghosts.

Sir Marevus grinned at the well dressed group of people.
"Hello, how are you?" he asked merrily, fighting to keep a smile on his face. Each guest responded with a cheerful greeting and shuffled into the banquet hall. In the small kitchen hidden in the hall, a butler named William worked furiously to procure enough food to satisfy the needs of the guests. Mary assisted him, adding spices and stirring soups. She thirstily drained a sweet green drink and placed it in a wastebasket.
"Hurry, hurry, Mary! It must be done within the next half-hour!"
Mary said nothing, her eyes fixed on the dish she was adding a generous amount of garlic to. She finished and washed her hands. She would eat upstairs, William had told her, so she would not interfere. "Father's orders," insisted.
She left the kitchen and walked up the stairs to her room, where she sat on the bed, playing quietly with her only friend, a Happiny.
Meanwhile, downstairs, Wiliiam dramatically served food to the guests. The first course, a dark, sweet broth, was admired by many. He stood next to the table, assisting each guest and satisfying their needs.
But suddenly, a man stopped eating, gripped the table, and fell to the ground, convulsing.
Then, one by one, each guest did the same. William and Marevus were the last to fall. Mary called from her room.
"Papa, is it over already? Did you like the soup? I added a spice I learned about from a TV show."
No one noticed the small, empty bottle lying in a wastebasket.

Kinda' feels like the Krow one borrowed a bit from an earlier story, but it's pretty good.

The Chateau one, also good, but even better depending on if I understood the ending right or not. xD

Spoiler'd in case I'm right, since I wouldn't wanna just give it away.

Would I be right in saying the 'show' she saw on the TV was something rotom showed her, knowing the result it would have?

Just for future reference, I've chatted with the lass who did the Kangaskhan who never was creepypasta and, although she's not joining, she's doing another one she's letting me post. Just something you can look forward to.

@Ara

Yeah, that was the intent, but I felt the whole thing was pretty rusty. I haven't been creative in months.
I was thinking of writing a second part, set some time later. After all,
there was a ghost girl as well.

A Genesect creppy pasta might be good.... or a deoxys one..... hey what about a team plasma one?

hi I'm new here and after reading 61 pages of creepy pasta i decided to join this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom