• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Crystal for Gameboy Advanace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's cheap as hell so you can buy it anyway xD

yeah...it was a photoshopped picture on a saphire casing. but i wonder what it played. saphire or a um-that unspeakable word

I laughed. Hard.

No. The Nintendo are trying to get rid of Game Boy Advance..why would they make a game for Game Boy? If they make one...they will probably put it on DS, and HGSS have most of Crystal's events in....(ex: Eusine, Suicune is more focused than other beasts, etc....)

If they make a remake of Crystal, it will be on DS. It is just like when Pokemon Green came out in the USA. It is also fake.

LMAO, besides, you can also find rom hacks and other boots of pokemon gba games, shipped straight from the pirate warehouse in Hong Kong on eBay. (look in related items)

EDIT: here is another obvious FAKE!

No, guns are physically incapable of killing a person.

A person with a gun on the other hand.

well what of a gun fell from a high shelf and hit someone in the temple on the head. then they die

Not exacitally, what if a bird dropped a gun from a really high place? And it landed on someone...
Dead, gun killed some guy... or bird...
Ok, you win.

Btw, its fake

I'd say that was the bird's fault, not the gun's. It didn't choose to be dropped by the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom