• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon D/P dream team?

darklord

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
My personal dream team would be:

Elekible
Weavile
Leafia
Glacia
Misdreavous evo (forgot name)
murkrow evo (forgot name)

Dark team rulez

Goukazaru
Elekible
Donkarasu
Everide
Meganium
Swampert

I think this could possibly be a pretty good balance for them all... Though this'll probably change by the time I get the games.

...I'm gonna name my Murkrow Don if it's a guy, and Gruntilda if it's a girl, then go on and evolve it. After it's learned all of its moves, of course.

...and if it wasn't all the same type and too dependant on legendaries, I'd have Goukazaru, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Charizard, Ho-oh, and Groudon on my team.

...hm, but what could top a combination of Mewtwo, Lugia, Latias, Espeon, Kureseria, and Deoxys... If only, if only. Definitely a destructive team of Psychos.

...yeah. Pretty much, I have three dream teams, all depending on what I feel like at the time. Can't expect that the super-legendary teams would have many Shin'o guys, though, can ya?

Go team! xD

Jack - Sukatanku - Male - Poison/Dark - Crunch/Flamethrower/Toxic/Slash
Kimba - Rentoraa - Male - Electric - Crunch/Thunder Fang/Spark/Thunder
NAME - Floatsel - Female - Water - Aqua Jet/Surf/Crunch/Dive
Raven - Donkarasu - Female - Dark/Flying - Faint Attack/Fly/Aerial Ace/Shadow Ball
Rukario - Lucario - Male - Fighting/Steel - Extremespeed/Metal Claw/Ice Punch/Brick Break
Muffin - Kabarudon - Male - Ground - Crunch/Earthquake/Double Edge/???

Please help me come up with a name for Floatsel and help me fix the movesets for everyone elese. ;)

Leafion-Grass Atks for Ground,Electric,Rock,Water
Glacion(Glashion)-Ice Atks for Grass,Flying,Dragon,Ground?
Flareon-Fire Atks for Grass,Ice,Steel,Bug
Vaporeon-Water Atks for Fire,Rock,Ground
Jolteon-Electric Atks for Flying,Water
Umbreon-Dark Atks for Psychic,Ghost

I would like a Flying type too but unsure what to get rid of

kaburaisu
enperuto
shiny salamance
shiny metagross
shiny dragonite
shiny charizard

lol its not only my dream team but also my real future team

Well, I don't actually plan on playing D/P at all, but if I did, I'd make up a team like this:

Elecable (Male, nicknamed Ace)-Thunderpunch/Earthquake/Cross Chop/Ice Punch
Gardevoir (Female, nicknamed Penelope)-Psychic/Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/Magical Leaf
Erureido (Male, nicknamed Oddyseus)-Psycho Cutter/Blade Test/Earthquake/Swords Dance
Crawdaunt (Male, nicknamed Eugene)-Crabhammer/Crunch/Swords Dance/Scissor Cross
Roseraid (Female, nicknamed Juanita)-Magic Leaf/Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb/Synthesis
Weavile (Female, nicknamed Kamila)-Ice Punch/Shadow Claw/Blade Test/Metal Claw

Hmm... Just because.

Tester party 1:

Dialga
Agunomu
Giradina
Kureseria
Yukimenoko
Rayquaza (Flyer)

TP 2:

Palkia
Emuritto
Fione
Manaphy
Regigigas
Rayquaza

TP 3:

Hiidoran
Darkrai
Aruseus (Normal - Dragon - Psychic - Dark - Ghost)
Yukishii
Lucario
Rayquaza

TP 4:

Mewtwo
Erureido
Groudon
Elekible
Buuburn
Rayquaza

TP 5:

Charizard
Weavile
Muumajii
Murkrow 2nd Stage (Flyer, possibly...)
Deoxys (Basic - Attack - Defense - Speed)
Rayquaza

[Un]OFFICIAL Team:

Charizard
Yukimenoko
Dialga/Giradina
Kureseria
Aruseus (Dragon)
Agunomu

Crobat, Lucario, Elecabull, Gaburaisu, Umbreon, Starmie

A few of my all-time favorites along with some of my favorites from this gen. Too bad there's only room for 6.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom