• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon D/P/Pt Scamble

Caffeine Free

Vegitarian
Reaction score
I saw this on another forum i used to frequent and i couldnt find it here. Will a mod please close this thread if it already exists? Thanks. The rules are:
  1. Only one Challenge at a time
  2. You can only suggest one pokemon to one person, but you can suggest one pokemon to one person and then suggest one to someone else.
  3. Absolutfly NO spam or trolling.
  4. When entering a challenge you must tell what game you are playing and what games you can trade with if any.
  5. When suggesting a pokemon you can not suggest pokemon that can not learn tm's or are usless. (Dont tell someone else to use a pokemon you have never used or used and thought was usable)
  6. When entering a challenge you may specify three pokemon that you refuse to use, but only three.
  7. Please do not suggest ledgendary poke's. This was ment to be a challange.
    /LIST]
    Just have fun with it.

Last edited:
Hmmm, just a question, is this one of these one Poké challanges where you choose one and keep it until you beat the game? Sorry for asking, but my English doesn't help me understanding what exactly the challange is.

basically, you let other people choose six pokemon for you and you go through the game with them. the challenge can end wherever you want. it is suggested however that your challenge end when you either defeat the E4 or capture Heatran.

you dont have to do this if you dont want to. or you could start a new game without deleating your old data. I dont see why you cant do it with other games. if you want to just do it. but please still follow the rules.

What if somebody were to try and get a certain number of wins in the Battle Tower with their scrambled team, though, or some other post-game goal?

like posted earlyer you get to specify where the end of your own scramble challange is. it could be after a certian amount of wins in the battle frontier, but it dosent have to be.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom