• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Detectives of Justice (Me & Seryu Ubiquitous)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((It's a ghost, so wouldn't bullets pass through its body anyway?))

Calvin smiled at the notion of ice cream and nodded. "Ice cream sounds nice on a day like today. Casteliacones are the best in Unova! Have you tried them yet?"

(Well, the only ghost like properties to it is whatever the hell is animating Nincada's old shell, which makes Shedinja. So either the bullets would crack through, or blocked by Wonder Guard.)

Seryu shook her head in the negative. "Nope! But my old teacher told me that a Casteliacone is something you have to try at least once! He always said that we should go eat one together but...well," She paused, but smiled again. "We should probably go before the line gets long."

Calvin nodded. "Yeah, we should," he said, turning to go that way. "They tend to sell out rather quickly."

Seryu opened the door leading outside, and grabbed a hold of Calvin's hand. "C'mon! I want to make sure we get some!" She said somewhat childishly, and began dragging Calvin through the crowds of Castelia.

"Whoa!" Calvin yelped, having to run to keep the excited Seryu from dislocating his arm. "You ever think about decaffeinated coffee?"

Seryu shook her head. "You don't need coffee when you have Justice!" She laughed, continuing to drag him, gently (at least to her) moving people out of her way. "And we successfully threw bad men into jail today! Don't you think that deserves a reward?"

"Yes, it does deserve a reward!" Calvin agreed, reaching forward to grab her arm and pull to make her stop. "Unfortunately, a dislocated arm isn't my idea of a reward!"

Seryu pouted. "Well maybe if you hurried up, it wouldn't be dislocated." She muttered, kicking her heel upon the ground. "I really want a Casteliacone..."

Calvin couldn't help but laugh; Seryu sounded like a little kid. It was so cute it was almost criminal.

"I'm sorry, you're right. We should hurry," he said, leading the way this time. "And it's not dislocated, thankfully. I simply didn't want it to happen."

Seryu fistpumped at having gotten her way, a smile a million miles wide on her face as she skipped in joy after Calvin. "Ooo, I can't wait! I want to try the chocolate one, and the butterscotch, and the plain vanilla, and the strawberry, Master always said Butter Pecan was good but I think he was just trying to trick me, he doesn't even like ice cream!" Seryu continued rambling on about ice cream and Casteliacones, still skipping with childish glee.

"I guess we'll be buying them in bulk then," Calvin chuckled, turning to smile warmly at the childish girl behind him. She really was a lot easier to be with when she was like this. Seeing her cute, innocent side made her evil side that much more tolerable. "I can vouch for all but the butterscotch flavors, and don't forget the Golden Oreo. That's my favorite." He added as the kiosk for the Casteliacones came into view. "Let's go!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her along to the kiosk.

Seryu soon became the one pulling Calvin, stopping just before counter as she smiled at the woman on duty. "I want a vanilla, and a butterscotch, oh, and Koro probably wants a vanilla too, so make that two vanilla's..." Seryu quieted as the ice cream lady held up a hand apologetically.

"Sorry mam, but we're all out...we've just received a massive bulk order, I'm afraid we'll be out for the next few days..."

Calvin's face fell as he heard what the lady said, and realized that Seryu's mood had been riding on this. "Oh... crap baskets... Seryu, are you gonna be okay?" He looked at her worriedly, hoping she wouldn't fly off the handle.

Seryu stayed still for a few seconds, before withdrawing her badge and slamming it on the counter. "Do you what this badge means, miss? It means I am a detective! Me and my partner here," at this she motioned to Calvin, giving him a small wink, "are tracking down drug smugglers. Do you think its normal for someone to buy ice cream in bulk? It isn't. They're using that ice cream to smuggle drugs, ma'am, and I only have one question for you...do you want kids to become drug addicts?"

The woman shook her head, and withdrew a pen and paper. "I had no idea! Here, I'll write down the address they want the ice cream sent too! Please Detectives, stop them!" She wrote down the address, a large office building.

"You can count on us, ma'am," Calvin declared, looking at the address. "I know the place. Let's go, Seryu! I'll call the K-9 unit to meet us there." He pulled out his Pokénav and sent a message, then led Seryu to the building.

Seryu kicked open the door, and pointed at a group of men on various computers. "Stop right there! What is your reasoning for purchasing large bulks of Castelia ice cream?!" She demanded, and one man approached her.

"Ah, yes. We're nearing completion of a new video game based on the Sinnoh region, so we bought Casteliacones for a party." The man said, and waved an arm to show the rest of his group. "Welcome to GameFreak."

Calvin blinked, then sighed loudly. "See, Seryu? All a big misunderstanding," he said, smiling at the workers. "Unless my partner has any further questions, I think we're done here."

The man waved off Calvin's words. "No worries! I can understand as to why you would come to investigate. Casteliacones are simply to die for, as far as I've heard." The man looked at Calvin and Seryu in thought, and snapped his fingers. "I got it. You two are detectives, correct? Apparently someone in our parent company is sending information to one of our rival companies...info on gaming systems and future projects."

The man sighed. "It's starting to hurt sales, and our rival company is advancing the technological gap with the stolen info. If you two can find who's leaking the information, I'll gladly give you an invitation to our celebratory party, with all the CasteliaCones you can eat."

Seryu pumped her fist. "Do not worry! As Defenders of Justice, we shall accomplish this mission!"

OOC: Figured I'd throw in a little scenario with GameFreak and such.

"What she said," Calvin agreed, crossing his arms in thought for a moment. "I'll follow your lead on this one, Seryu." He didn't want to admit that he had no experience with this kind of investigation. His experience was in investigating strange happenings like Pokémon cloning in Johto. Investigating a mole in a company? He didn't know where to start. Seryu looked like she did, though. Either that, or she'd freelance it and still get it right.

Seryu nodded in agreement. "Don't worry Calvin, I've dealt with quite a few moles back in Kanto." She tilted her head, in thought. "First, we'll need to find out exactly what is being leaked. A man in the translation department will have a much harder time leaking device blueprints compared to someone in hardware. From what our new client said, it seems to be blueprints and info for new games, so it might be someone who is in a position to listen in. It could be board members, high ranking employees, it could even be a janitor."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom