Pokemon Diamond Playthrough

Snom
Reaction score
I have never finished Pokemon Diamond! I've had it for 6+ years and I've never finished it. But here we are

I'll just go over the different details and stuff on my run

I'll start this as soon as I can get it From my Grandma's House.

Feel free to ask questiosn

Snom
Reaction score
Also the furthest I've made it is Victory Road. I had an Inferinape, Starapter, Luxray, level 5 Riolu, like level 34 Ambipom, and a Gible who sucked

Snom
Reaction score
After 2 years, I have returned to Diamond

After playing some Super Smash Bros Brawl on my Wii, I was forced to watch a broadcast on some red Gyarados. I decided to head out to pet some of the Bidoof, where my mother tells me Barry needs me. She warned me about something, but I was already on my way out. Blah Blah let's go hunt blah blah fine. We saw some Old Man and his daughter? Well, they left their briefcase. Barry wanted to take it to them, so I helped, but I was attacked. I picked up a ball, and used some turtle thing. We won, lol. His name is Turtwig? I prefer Wallace.

Snom
Reaction score
Day 2

So this weird creepy guy gave me Wallace and some dictionary. Now this odd girl who looks like she's 6 is showing me a pokemon center. I know what that is lol. And she caught some bidoof. Whatever. Wallace had a fight with a shinx? well I caught it. and his name is denki