• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon: Diamonds of the Colorful Skies (IC thread)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
@Greninjaman @System Error @Catz

(rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images)

Our adventure across a fantasy Kalos starts now!

The people of Cielore knew very well when spring was in the air--thousands upon millions of colorful diamonds suddenly appeared all across the land, and just as many caravans from all over the world came to seek them. It wasn't just the native Cielorians that searched for the diamonds--Wakunese refugees that now considered Cielore their adopted home, and travelers from Sabia, Galaria, and elsewhere all came to experience the grand diamond hunt for themselves, in remembrance of a great hero.

Among the many caravans setting out for the long annual journey to seek diamonds and reach the royal capital of Illumis was a blonde haired girl in an elegant red plaid runeblade's costume. "Are you sure you want to travel with your chosen companions, neighbor?" a dark brown haired boy in a blue tunic asked as the girl continued packing an elegant wagon with her supplies for the long journey.

"I'm sure, Calem." the girl replied. "Father made it very clear that if they tried anything funny, they would meet the fury of Ultima. Besides, they did volunteer to come with me."

“Don’t worry, Calem. Duke and I will keep her safe.” Alex said as he looks at the Lucario next to him. “He has been in many battles. He was my dad’s partner before I inherited him. I trust him a lot and see him as a friend, having known him since I was a child.” he adds with a smile. Lucario nods in agreement.

Last edited:
Off to the side of the cart stood a white-haired young woman wearing a cleric's robe. Two colors danced equally within its fabric: a gray nearly black as the night sky, and a sharp dark red. It brought to mind the plumage of a certain avianoid of destruction. She would never deny it, as she was a priestess of that very Pokemon. Being from one of the least extreme sects would change nothing for some people, making her presence all the more unusual in this group.

Isabeau Odson blinked slowly and deliberately as their host addressed her neighbor. When there was enough of a lull, she spoke. "Thank you for accepting me, Ms. Lacroix." Her voice had a vague monotonous edge to it, but there was nonetheless genuine appreciation in her tone.

"Of course you did," says an exasperated Isabeau. What was he paying attention to, if not her words? Actually, when thinking about that, there was one thing it could have been. She straightened. Without turning her head, she shifted her gaze to the third of them. One who was perhaps even a stranger choice of companions than a wielder of dark magic.

@Catz

@System Error

Oceanè sat on the ground away from the rest of her group, her face slightly shrouded by the black hood over her head. In her lap was her Umbreon, Twilight, purring gently as she stroked her head gently.

While she didn't quite show it, she was thankful that Lady Serena had even accepted her offer to accompany her on her journey. While she was confident she could get in, if denied, she would probably find her way in one way or another out of spite. Either way, it didn't matter; she was here now, and she would make the most of it.

She looked up for a moment and noticed another one of Serena's accolades, was staring at her with a sideways glance, not bothering to even move her head. She glared in response.

"What are you looking at?" She asked, instantly jumping to the defensive.

Her sudden reaction made Twilight fidget a little. Oceanè sighed and retained her position, looking away a little. Well, that wasn't an overreaction... To be fair, she wasn't exactly used to the concept of working with a team, let alone with people she's never met, besides Lady Serena of course. She shook it off in her mind, telling herself that it would be fine. She'd make this work.

"(Someone seems to have an attitude. But I will let it slide, since this is the first time I have met these people, though I have heard of Serena)." Alex thinks to himself.

@Greninjaman @System Error @Catz

Once sure that she and her companions had everything they needed, Serena carefully climbed aboard into the wagon's driver's seat. "Good luck, neighbor..." Calem smiled. "Arceus' favor and protection be with you all."

"Don't worry about us--you have your father's Scroll of Knowledge--so if you don't know which way to go, he will do what he can to help." Serena's mother agreed.

"I made sure to pack that." Serena assured her mother. The enchanted scroll was a gift from Lucien--if anyone with an evil heart tried to read it, it would look blank. But if Serena or an ally read it, she could read her father's messages, even though Lucien was currently at Queen Diantha's side in Illumis.

Last edited:
Alex does a last minute look through his satchel, "I am ready to go myself. Ready, Duke?" he asks, looking at Lucario who nods. "All right," Alex said with a smile. He climbs onto the back of the wagon, adjusting his bandana once he has taken a seat. Lucario sits down next to him. "(Well. This is for you father)." he thinks to himself as he remembers the day his father's companions returned with the news of his father's death. After the news, Alex continued training, motivated to do what his father could not: complete the quest that Alex is now about to set out on.

Isabeau did answer Oceanè or even so much as spare her a further glance. She watched as Alexandre climbed into the wagon. The cleric's face remains steely, although there was a bit of internal surprise at that action. She was expecting the swordsman to act as the caravan's vanguard. Perhaps in-time. There were a couple more preparations to make on her end, however. First, some final supply checks...

It is interesting to speculate that Oceanè would not be able to use the scroll since "Neutral Evil". :p

Isabeau did answer Oceanè or even so much as spare her a further glance. She watched as Alexandre climbed into the wagon. The cleric's face remains steely, although there was a bit of internal surprise at that action. She was expecting the swordsman to act as the caravan's vanguard. Perhaps in-time. There were a couple more preparations to make on her end, however. First, some final supply checks...

Out of character: You know, I did consider having him not board the wagon, but perhaps later on I could have him be the vanguard. Also, I do see him sitting more at the back of the wagon, so he can look out behind them as they go, to ensure no one sneaks up on them. Besides, the adventure just started, so we don't need to worry about that for now.

Last edited:
Oceanè noticed the team beginning preparations to leave and she got up, opening her satchel to quickly file through her inventory. Her Umbreon sniffed her hand gently as she rummaged through the contents and closed it up. She put it on her back again and made her way to the caravan, sitting next to Alexandre and letting Twilight hop into her arms gently.

It is interesting to speculate that Oceanè would not be able to use the scroll since "Neutral Evil". :p
oh yeah good point, I hadn't thought of that!

After making her final checks, Isabeau noticed that she was the only one outside of the cart. She looked over the situation and considered what to do. With a nod and huff to herself, she dug around her pack. She retrieved a set of studded leather armor and took a minute to don it over her torso. Then she drew her staff, fashioned from sturdy oak with a length suggesting it was made for striking as much as it was for focusing spells.

"I will walk beside for as long as my stamina holds, then," she declared, having changed her mind. If the task fell to her, she would accomplish it.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom