• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Diamonds of the Colorful Skies (signups and discussion, closed to new signups)

I am not sure. but you asking me that has given me the idea that some of it might be designed to resemble magic because he isn't very good at magic.
Perhaps you could do potion bombs that have elemental properties? Also, since your partner is a Rotom, you could have the devices be powered by it.

@helperman

Firearms would be out of place in this world--the closest thing to a firearm in this world would probably be a crossbow, or a hand-mounted launcher.
i meant more of the gears part then the guns part of that book. sorry that what I have been saying is causing confusion. i am not used to this.

Hey Topaz, considering popping my head into this. I have a quick question though. Will the Pokemon on a team be limited to the XY Dex or can you use Pokemon beyond Kalos?

Well, why not. I'm still figuring out some logistics, but I figure I should get in while I can. And this should be fun to play off Alexandre from the looks of it (as well as the villain?).

Character's name: Isabeau
Character's origin: Wherever would be appropriate?
Character's age: 15
Character's physical appearance: She is of short stature, with red eyes and white hair. Often wears the traditional robe of her faith, a dark hooded cloak with red on the shoulders, sleeves, and bottom. It can accommodate light armor if necessary. Somewhat dainty in build, but not too physically weak.
Character's backstory/known history: Isabeau is a priestess of Yveltal, specifically the sect of Ailes Noires. She wields magic that is commonly considered taboo at the very least, and inherently evil at worst. But water, fire, wind...even the natural elements of the world can be used for destructive and ill purposes. The nature of the power depends on the wielder, so dark magic is no different. In fact, death is part of life itself. That is the tenet of the Ailes Noires. She was born into the faith, but has had few friends outside of it. In an attempt to bolster their shaky image, the church sent Isabeau - their most promising cleric - to assist the Lady Serena on her journey. She can be aloof and awkward, but her skills and loyalty to a cause are unquestionable. Always willing to explain things others might not understand.
Character's class: Dark Priest
Character's current inventory:
  • Combat staff
  • Studded armor
  • Waterskin
  • Spirit ward
  • Various supplies
  • Spell components
Character's Pokémon, if any: None present

Last edited:
Well, why not. I'm still figuring out some logistics, but I figure I should get in while I can. And this should be fun to play off Alexandre from the looks of it (as well as the villain?).

Character's name: Isabeau
Character's origin: Wherever would be appropriate?
Character's age: 15
Character's physical appearance: She is of short stature, with red eyes and white hair. Often wears the traditional robe of her faith, a dark hooded cloak with red on the shoulders, sleeves, and bottom. It can accommodate light armor if necessary. Somewhat dainty in build, but not too physically weak.
Character's backstory/known history: Isabeau is a priestess of Yveltal, specifically the sect of Ailes Noires. She wields magic that is commonly considered taboo at the very least, and inherently evil at worst. But water, fire, wind...even the natural elements of the world can be used for destructive and ill purposes. The nature of the power depends on the wielder, so dark magic is no different. In fact, death is part of life itself. That is the tenet of the Ailes Noires. She was born into the faith, but has had few friends outside of it. In an attempt to bolster their shaky image, the church sent Isabeau - their most promising cleric - to assist the Lady Serena on her journey. She can be aloof and awkward, but her skills and loyalty to a cause are unquestionable. Always willing to explain things others might not understand.
Character's class: Dark Priest
Character's current inventory:
  • Combat staff
  • Studded armor
  • Waterskin
  • Spirit ward
  • Various supplies
  • Spell components
Character's Pokémon, if any: None present
Well. This will be awkward for Alexandre. Also, why no Pokemon partners?

Last edited:
Well. This will be awkward for Alexandre. Also, why no Pokemon partners?
I didn't actually see that part about him disliking mages until after conceptualization and as I was about to post, believe it or not. :p Her having no Pokemon partners yet is both meant as a balance and as representation of her isolation. Doesn't mean she can't get one on the way!

I didn't actually see that part about him disliking mages until after conceptualization and as I was about to post, believe it or not. :p Her having no Pokemon partners yet is both meant as a balance and as representation of her isolation. Doesn't mean she can't get one on the way!
Luckily, Alex only really dislikes mages that are clearly evil. If they are good guys, then he is cool with them. Meaning, I am not going to just have him beat the crap out of your character.

Last edited:
Well, here's mine, might be some issues but I'm not sure, just lemme know.

Basic Information
Name: Ocèane
Nickname(s): Cèa
Species: Human
Origin: Relifac, Clieore
Class: Rogue
Alignment: Neutral Evil/True Neutral

Appearance
Eye Color(s): Ultramarine
Hair Color: Black
Highlights: N/A
Hair Style(s): Long & Ruffled
Skin Tone: Dark
Height: 6'02”
Weight: 162.7 lbs.
Body Type: Muscular, but not overly bulky, still retaining a relatively thin build.

Clothing
Ocèane most commonly wears a black hooded cloak with scarlet highlights, in case she needs to obscure herself, along with an accented gray leather tunic and pants and traditional black shoes.

Personality
Ocèane is short-tempered and manipulative, easily tricking the average passerby into giving her items she desires, especially money. She takes heavy pride in herself when she wins something, bordering narcissism on some occasions. Despite this, she does have a hidden heart that shows on rare instances, proving she can be a good person when she wants to.

Skills
Pickpocketing
Advanced hand to hand combat
Manipulation
General Thievery

Backstory
Born into a family of rogues, Ocèane was taught the basics at an early age. At the age of 4, people of her hometown had reported the young girl stealing various items from shops and the like, bringing them back to her family to enjoy. At the time, she was naive about doing so, only doing it because her family told her to, so she obeyed willingly. Eventually as she aged though, she grew fond of it, and slowly learned how to get better at the art without leaving a trace of evidence once finished.

She continued her endeavors throughout the region since, and when the Gathering of Diamonds occurred, she knew there had to be some kind of massive reward involved, and was eager to set out as soon as possible.

As she prepared to embark, she began to think to herself about how difficult the journey might be alone; she may be competent, but she could only do so much. She needed a team. And when she caught wind of Lady Serena’s caravan, she took the opportunity to try and join them. While not exactly a hero, she was determined to walk the path regardless, perhaps even changing a bit of herself along the way.

Inventory
  • Bandages and minor medicinal items for a quick tending to a small wound
  • Various small stolen items she’s deemed useful.
  • 2210 gold (most of the cash is pickpocketed.)
  • Extra layers of clothing, slightly torn in certain places.

Pokemon
  • Magnus (Mudsdale)
  • Twilight (Umbreon)
  • Shara (Gliscor)

Last edited:
@Greninjaman @System Error @Catz

As promised, here is a (VERY) quick profile of this incarnation of Serena:

Full name: Serena Lacroix
Character class: Runeblade/Spellfencer (wields a rapier named Lumiere)
Currently carrying:

--Lumiere (her preferred rapier, a gift from her father Lucien when she came of age)
--1000 gold pieces
--Map of Cielore
--soap for trading (since some places will allow you to trade items and/or information in lieu of money--soap is always acceptable for trades or gifts, since Cielore is famous for its soapmaking industry)
--mandolin (a gift from her mother, Grace, when she was young--she can play it very well
--Medicine box (just in case)
--Elemental attunement: Light/Fire

Known Pokemon: Krystal the Braixen, Bijou the Sylveon

@System Error

The rest of the Ketchum Krewe™ are somewhere in Cielore--they serve as allies on the adventure:

--Ash, Misty, and Brock have their own caravan
--May and Dawn have their own caravan
--Liko and Roy have their own caravan (having traveled from Sabia to experience the journey themselves)

But where you'll find any of these groups is a surprise--you will get a little warning if we are on the same path they are

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom