• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon Differences

do you hate an evolution so much that you stop a pokemon from evolving???

• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master Draya

I Dont Suck, It's Rigged
Reaction score
ok so ive been hearing alot of people complaining about certain pokemon that look different to there pre-evo's...
some i honestly dont think are too bad but still alot of people claim that it usally gets worse (eg. dragonair to dragonite [i personally love dragonite])...
state your opinion... which pokemon do you hate to evolve because you prefer its pre-evo's and why... i find that its usally asthetics

scizor_animated_by_mm2nd-d39d8sn.gif
149.gif
254000.gif

i use to always pick treeko in pokemon ruby and never let it evolve past grovyle... however when ash got his sceptile i fell in love with it on the animae and i allowed my lv70+ grovyle to evolve (it was all about asthetics back then)... whats your story???

Sceptile obviously evolves from Treecko. o3o The first two, though, I agree. I love Scizor, but hate Dragonite.

I actually like it when a Pokemon DOESN'T look like the Pokemon they evolved from...most of the time. Politoed, Froslass, Huntail, Gorebyss, Salamence, Gyarados, Kabutops, Hitmontop, Rhyperior, Probopass, Dusknoir, Gliscor...

The only Pokémon I can think of is Buizel. I don't really like Floatzel, but I think Buizel is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom