• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Décor ...

Three new Pokémon Dolls and three new C-Gear skins have been announced for the international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. The Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy Pokémon Dolls, and Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom C-Gear skins will be available until Jan. 17, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White

Are the C Gear skins for BW or BW2? The ones pictured are from the first games, but BW2 has a different C Gear design.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White

Are the C Gear skins for BW or BW2? The ones pictured are from the first games, but BW2 has a different C Gear design.
The official site appears to be saying B2W2. Though the way it's written on there is a bit confusing. :/

The Coolest!
Reaction score

My guess is that they are re-releasing those C-Gear skins for BW2 for the new players.

Why, hello there~
Reaction score

YES RESHIRAM CGEAR SKIN!!! I got the Zekrom skin and its kinda meh but Reshiram is just AWESOME!!! xD

EVERYONE WANTS ME!
Reaction score

These are great and all, but I was really hoping it would be those Kanto starter skins. I don't want many things in this world, but I do want to touch Charizard's face whenever I go into infrared. Is that so much to ask?!

needs a new avatar
Reaction score

Yippee. Another round of dolls and C-Gear skins. I don't like to rain on everyone else's parade, but...

Reaction score

Awesome! Can't wait to use them in game. I've been waiting for another chance to get a Zekrom C-gear skin and I've always wanted Victini C-gear Skin!

Last edited:
Reaction score

I'm having trouble getting mine. Despite registering, they don't show up in the Customization menu.