• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Décor ...

Three new Pokémon Dolls and three new C-Gear skins have been announced for the international Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. The Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy Pokémon Dolls, and Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom C-Gear skins will be available until Jan. 17, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White

Are the C Gear skins for BW or BW2? The ones pictured are from the first games, but BW2 has a different C Gear design.

Re: Pokémon Dolls, C-Gear skins announced for international Pokémon Black 2 and White

Are the C Gear skins for BW or BW2? The ones pictured are from the first games, but BW2 has a different C Gear design.

The official site appears to be saying B2W2. Though the way it's written on there is a bit confusing. :/

My guess is that they are re-releasing those C-Gear skins for BW2 for the new players.

YES RESHIRAM CGEAR SKIN!!! I got the Zekrom skin and its kinda meh but Reshiram is just AWESOME!!! xD

These are great and all, but I was really hoping it would be those Kanto starter skins. I don't want many things in this world, but I do want to touch Charizard's face whenever I go into infrared. Is that so much to ask?!

Yippee. Another round of dolls and C-Gear skins. I don't like to rain on everyone else's parade, but...

Awesome! Can't wait to use them in game. I've been waiting for another chance to get a Zekrom C-gear skin and I've always wanted Victini C-gear Skin!

Last edited:

I'm having trouble getting mine. Despite registering, they don't show up in the Customization menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom