• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon DP: Galactic Battles heads to Australia: Pokémon Season 12 to make its debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon DP: Galactic Battles heads to Australia: Pokémon Season 12 to make its debut in Australia

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Galactic Battles is set to begin airing in Australia on the October 4, 2010, with episodes every weeknight. The show will air at 6:00pm starting with DP105, 'Get Your Rotom Running!'.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon DP: Galactic Battles heads to Australia: Pokémon Season 12 to make its de

So... the Aussies have an even further time lag for episodes than we do, it seems.

Re: Pokémon DP: Galactic Battles heads to Australia: Pokémon Season 12 to make its de

Well, yes. But we do get DVD collection awfully fast for no reason. It is aired programming that Australia doesn't seem to like.

It is for this reason that I will never complain about the American anime being so far behind the Japanese anime.

Galactic Battles has so many good episodes to look forward to imo. You guys will love it.

Sweet, I guess I'll start watching it again (I never bothered watching it online after they stopped airing the first DP season here on TV).

Ah great!! I havnt watched any of the Gen IV eps yet...aside from one where Chimchar fought Fantina.
Im assuming they will be on Cartoon Network? Only, they've been airing the movies on CN lately...Can anyone confirm what channel they will be on?

I thought there were other countries behind. What's with all of these things about Australia being so far from the U.S.?

Well, yes. But we do get DVD collection awfully fast for no reason. It is aired programming that Australia doesn't seem to like.

They had something about a Clean Feed program, didn't they? How well did that go?

Australia's long drought is long. Even here in the UK, we're at the Twinleaf Festival. I thought we had a hard time.

Slow Aussies are slow. Then again, I blame the games coming out later across the world. If it happens to the games, it will happn to the anime.

Well it's about goddamn time, seriously we should have had this season years ago. And I bet they will stop Pokemon at Episode 191 (The last D/P episode) and be another two years before we see B&W anime, well aleast I can see who catches what and what happens on these sites. Only the downside is the fact it's on Cartoon Network.

The other upside is that this is on weeknights right? If they don"t stop then hopefully they will finish S12 in the next few months (Makes sense, B&W games probably come out in like April/May next year, they wouldn't want to be stuck),. so then I can get the Dvds.

And people Pokemon is just the drop of the bucket that Channel 1o (Where Pokemon aired on whatever replaced Toasted TV is called, or wait that might be the one lol). Smallville, Charmed, Supernatural and quite a few others have suffered the same fate as Pokemon (Note that the latter three are supernatural shows, and Channel 7 is not any better).

Infact alot of new shows have been propping up. Parenthood, Covert Affairs, Offspring, Single Married Other just started like a month ago, however in like the US they have or almost finished the season! Also alot of new shows that come to Australia air for one season or almost then never seen again even if they are like 2 seasons later in the US.

When it comes to non Australia shows that isn't really popular shows like House and Glee, we get screwed quite a bit.

You assies are not the slowestr one here.
The sub-continent CN is even worse than yours.
CN India and CN Pakistan is still on 11th season (re-runs). Huh... when we'll get a new season :(

Wow, about time it came here, how long ago did it air in America? At least a year? The gap between the airing in America and here is growing every season. :(

Jeez! And I thought us in England had to wait a while! It only just came out?

Slow Aussies are slow. Then again, I blame the games coming out later across the world. If it happens to the games, it will happn to the anime.

Not always the case. In Mexico the games come out the same day that in the US yet the anime dubs air like one year or so later. But at least we're not as late as Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom