• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, May 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the dub title of the next season?

Maybe PUSA knows Ash will win the Sinnoh league, just like they named this season, "Galactic Battles" and it did indeed finish the Galactic plot.

don't really like, but whatever, a title never stopped me from watching.

anyways, very excited to finally see gible in the dub, even though i did watch the Japanese episodes all the way into the GF

Wow. Way to ignore Dawn. Couldn't it just be Sinnoh Victors?

Wow. Way to ignore Dawn. Couldn't it just be Sinnoh Victors?

Or, "Sinnoh Champions."

I will consider this another subtle hint Ash is winning the Sinnoh league. PUSA knows more than we do.

That's the dub title of the next season?

Maybe PUSA knows Ash will win the Sinnoh league, just like they named this season, "Galactic Battles" and it did indeed finish the Galactic plot.

The name sounds too similar to Johto League Champions.. not sure, but this is the final season of DP. JLC was the 2nd season of Johto.
I'm hoping Ash will win, though.

The name sounds too similar to Johto League Champions.. not sure, but this is the final season of DP. JLC was the 2nd season of Johto.
I'm hoping Ash will win, though.

i think we all know by now ash isn't winning the sinnoh league.

anyways it would be so much easier if we didn't have seasons, that way they wouldn't have to come up with these titles, every time they needed to

I will consider this another subtle hint Ash is winning the Sinnoh league. PUSA knows more than we do.

Lol, no need to grasp at straws now. I hate it as much as you do, but Ash winning the league is pretty unlikely.

Lol, no need to grasp at straws now. I hate it as much as you do, but Ash winning the league is pretty unlikely.

I tend to cling to things I want before being proven utterly wrong.

It is possible PUSA gets these eps to dub even before they air in Japan. Maybe PUSA knows already how Sinnoh ends. Its not like this is 4kids who is just a dubbing company, PUSA handles the licensing in the U.S. for Pokemon.

I tend to cling to things I want before being proven utterly wrong.

It is possible PUSA gets these eps to dub even before they air in Japan. Maybe PUSA knows already how Sinnoh ends. Its not like this is 4kids who is just a dubbing company, PUSA handles the licensing in the U.S. for Pokemon.

i think past experiences watching this show should tell you otherwise what the outcome will be

Or, "Sinnoh Champions."

I like that even better.

If they dubbed that early we wouldn't be 20 or however many episodes behind like we are. I think what's most likely is that they get told information on what happens.

i think past experiences watching this show should tell you otherwise what the outcome will be

Shoot I'll grasp too.

One could argue that the Sinnoh saga has been quite different from past experiences as well. Whose to say that he won't beat the legendary guy. While, unlikely it could happen. I wouldn't think the writers will allow Dawn to outshine Ash.

I think what's most likely is that they get told information on what happens.

Those poor guys, they're probably still thinking about how they can explain Dee-Dee.

Shoot I'll grasp too.

One could argue that the Sinnoh saga has been quite different from past experiences as well. Whose to say that he won't beat the legendary guy. While, unlikely it could happen. I wouldn't think the writers will allow Dawn to outshine Ash.

overall sinnoh has been my most favorite saga. yeah i would love it if he win's as well, but who knows.

maybe they will surprise us, kind of like what they did for the orange island league. wither way, ill still be watching

Intresting, guess will know what's going to happen soon.
Ash moving onto the league is going to be closer to closing this saga.
Ash will likely loose the league, at least get to the finales I assume but not win.
I'm just looking at the more possibiltys instead of setting myself up for a fail.

LOL! Ash ain't gonna win the league, we all know that by now. I would be surprised if he does, cause then he will face the Elite 4. But is the time for that before the new generation starts?

LOL! Ash ain't gonna win the league, we all know that by now. I would be surprised if he does, cause then he will face the Elite 4. But is the time for that before the new generation starts?

They can have him lose to Aaron.
There's probably time for that.

He doesn't have to face the elite 4. He could simply know he's not ready and goes to the next region.

But yeah, I'm pretty much being unrealistic right now. I know he's not going to win, and as long as he gets to at least the finals I will be satisfied. If not then well..that's utter BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom