• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon-drawing

Barunson

The 1337 Wheat
Reaction score
Yeah but he's not really the main subject of the drawing. I spent the rainy part of the day drawing this. Omg man today is the first time I feel like drawing in like a month.

Well, I tricked you into viewing these so I think you should say something about the picture I drew.

f1162hl.jpg

Not bad. There are some design and perspective issues, though -- especially for the rear landing gear. If you compare the offset between the pair of wheels to that of the front ones, you have to assume that the rear wheel base is really wide. That, however, is impossible because of the rear landing gear hatch covering up the wheel. It would mean that your engine would have to be really wide, but that too isn't possible, since it is of cylindrical shape.

Also, the rocket engine booster should be at the bottom, since it would need that air intake in order to get a proper oxygen supply -- unless you want to have on-board oxygen tanks, which would be stupid, due to the added weight...

I personally don't like the back-heavy look, but that's a matter of taste.

Oh, and where's the cockpit?! Pilots cannot dogfight by relying on periscopes, silly. :S Unless it is a UCAV, of course, but you did not indicate that. Pilots piloting my models would own yours because of that.

It also seems a bit pricey for what you get. XD

In any case, it's good to know that someone else likes to draw planes.

Ogm I didn't get flamed *is confused*

I will fix the gear I kinda I messed up on that part. If the rocket engine had the air intake then it would be a jet engine, so it does have oxygen tanks, because it is for high-altitude. The rocket engine could get oxygen from the atmosphere when possible. Since it's an interceptor it's not a fighter so it outruns people. There's side-windows you can see below the vulcan that's where the cockpit is. $670-mil I change it to 320

Back
Top Bottom