• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Dreams' Destruction (Knight of Day, Instrutulis, and Jragonair)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
Well, no need to explain the plot. We'll each have a Champion (From Sinnoh or not) and a normal starting trainer.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon: Dreams' Destruction (Knight of Day and Jragonair)

So i'll play Ricky and, say, Steven?

Sure. You (or I) may start.

O.O.C. Alright. We'll start out all meeting at cresent island. Instrutilus is in too.

I.C:
Six trainers stood in a circe in the forest a Cresent Island. Three trainers and three champions. Their search for the great Cresselia had failed. The moon really was gone, as was the dreams and nightmares of those across the region. Both Darkrai and Cresselia were gone-and no where to be found.

"All I found was this." Ricky pulled out a Team Galactic cellphone from his pocket. "They were here. But where are they now is the question. We need to find their base of operation ASAP."

Last edited:

"Damned Galactic, if it wasn't enough the first two times, they had to go for a third shot, didn't they?" muttered the 22 year old trainer in the red and white coat. Stood next to him was a silent trainer, dressed in a thick red coat, though the jeans and red cap with a white half circle gave him away. This was Red, Legendary Champion of Kanto, whom was currently here under the Kanto Government's orders while Lance filled in for him, as always when Red was away on business.

OOC: Gotcha ;) I'll edit the title, then.

Alex, Sinnoh's champion, surveyed the area with the help of his Umbreon and Espeon. A debugger in his hands, searching for any signs of technology or other paraphernalia that Team Galactic might have lost. Another, teenage trainer walked along the trails to many different clearings in the forest. The green streaks in his black hair fumbled in the wind. The debugger began to beep noisily, giving the global coordinates to the site of two very small audio bugs implanted in trees. Alex calmly walked to the two bugs' locations, and ordered his Pokémon to destroy them.

"Bugs?" A.D replied, surveying the remains of the trees, "that's not Cyrus' usual style. Are you sure this is Team Galactic and not a copycat group?"

"From what I know, Cyrus is MIA." Ricky explained out loud. A man, dressed in a nice suit in metallic colors just nodded and agreed. This was the Hoenn Champion, Steven.

"We can take them to my lab afterwards to read their IP address and their older memory, before it was meant to be placed," Alex said, putting them in one of his jeans' pockets.

"We can take them to my lab afterwards to read their IP address and their older memory, before it was meant to be placed," Alex said, putting them in one of his jeans' pockets.

"Well lets do that. The main thing here is to find a location to begin with, at least to start off with."

"We still to this date are not sure if they have retrieved Cyrus from the distortion world yet," Alex explained.

"I know he's out, I was there when he got out," A.D stated, "why do you think Lucas was called to Turnback Cave before your fight with him, ending up with you fighting Cynthia, Alex? Yeash, damn SInnoh Government, always covering things up."

"I was there too; investigating disappearances and reappearances of people and Pokémon around the world," Alex explained.

"You were? I don't recall you being there, though then again me and Lucas were fighting a person whom had caught Giratina in a Master Ball," A.D went off into thought, before snapping back and looking at the Kanto Champion, "Sope, how's Green? I assume Lorelei is training her well."

Red merely nodded, not saying a word, though his red eyes twinkled at the mention of Green's name. A.D thanked Arceus he hadn't been born two years laters, otherwise he;d have a name related to colour as well. Red, Blue, Green, Silver, he'd have probably been Brown or something.

The trainer standing diagonally from Alex looked worriedly to the setting sun.

"Hows about we settle my place. I have a house in the mountains. Its large but slightly hidden." said Steven. "I have housing in most regions."

O.O.C. sorry for disapearing. Lets just start out waking up the next day at stevens place, and planning?

OOC: Sure, and it's fine. It happens ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom