• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

I've been having dreams where I've been turning into Pokemon, in the style of Mystery Dungeon. About a week ago I turned into an Ivysaur and two nights ago I turned into Lucario.

I had a bizarre one last night, where I was watching the first movie, except the plot was completely different. Geraldan had captured Mewtwo and had hooked him up to a massive dynamo in order to generate the energy nessecary to... do something, and Satoshi, Kasumi and Takeshi were infiltrating his villainous fortress filled with electronic doors, trapdoors and gun turrets.

Not really sure what was up with that.

They really need to put one of those technological fortresses in a movie, though. The first movie had the fortress, the seventh had the technology, and the fifth had the enemy stronghold (and the dynamo!). Maybe Zero will deliver?

My dreams are more nightmares latley.

I dreamed I was in a factory parking lot and driving in a barbie pink mini car with flowers painted on it!! WTH?

I dreamed then I was down in a town I go to quite often and these guys where with me telling me about the last of a TV show and then one guy turned into goudron and another guy turned into a big whale like whalelord, but with more sperm whale shaped and they began eating eachother and it was scary as they kept bleeding and biting and almost came for me.

and edit:

Last dream I remember I had with pokemon, was that I was in a dark room or hallway and all around all I could hear was the call "Gengar....Gengar" and "Haunter...Haunter" like they sound in anime. And I remember this music playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zve29me1Ndo&feature=related I had listened to it before I went to bed and it must have stuck in my mind or something, it was kinda creepy as I saw glimps of gengar shadows moving about the stone room I was in

Last edited:
Many pokemon dreams I had but they seem more realistic.. I mean...
1. I dreamed I visited New York city and met ERic Stuart(voice actor of Brock). He said he was married to Sarah Natochenny(voice actress of ash). 0_o
2. I went to New York city and followed up in being a pokemon voice actress but.. it was really weird.. too much to explain.
3. A long time agoo I dreamed I was Misty and I was super sad to see Ash and Brock go. Also Ash grew up and turned gothic and I was like so sad. =(

Gosh so many other pokemon dreams but when I remember them I'll tell ya!

My best friend IRL is named Brock, so you can imagine the various, odd pokemon themed dreams both of us have had over the years. lol.

When I was a bit younger I had a dream I was Meowth and I was alway longing to be a part of Ash's group rather than Team Rocket. I've also had countless Ash, Brock, and Misty dreams over the years. Good Times.

I had my first Pokemon dream about a month ago, but I forgot to post it.

Anyway, it's wasn't anything to unbelievable or strange. In the dream I got up at 5:30 AM, flicked on the TV, and found I had TV Tokyo, and I watched the new Pokemon episode.

(5:30 AM here is the time Pokemon comes on in Japan).

A while ago, I had a VERY random dream. Me, Nicolai, and Dawn were infultrating a building with transformer like robots inside. the funny thing is that you see a health bar on the top right. A refrigerator (according to the health bar. it's name was Optimus prime. really) ate Nicolai. Nicolai started destroying it from the inside and you see the health bar decreasing. there was then the building and part of the city falling apart, just like in the anime: Metropolis. We were running out and Nicolai and I got on Latios. Nicolai was trying to reach for Dawn's hand but she tripped. we went back a later while ago and found out she was still alive. we started rebuilding the city that was Jubilife City.

I've had three dreams involving Pokemon I can remember:

1. My brother was a scientist in this dream. He was testing out this one thing he invented on my Pearl Version, and as a malfunction, all of my pokemon I ever caught were released in the real world. I was so thrilled because I could finally become a trainer (for real!) I started off with an Piplup, my brother had a Starly, and my friend, who loves pigs, had a Spoink. I woke up after that:bawling:

2. Ok, my brother had this dream, actually. He was playing his Emerald in the safari zone, and he encountered the evolution of a Pinsir. I haven't got great details of what it looked liked from him, but he described its body like that of a Magnezone, and having claws on its hands.

3.This one, in my opinion, is the freakiest (not that the dream itself was freaky, but what happened after.) In my dream, I was in my Pearl game as Dawn, hunting through the grass at night, when I encounter a Pokemon. The Pokemon I encountered was a shiny Pokemon! Fr some reason, the pokemon was blurred out, so I couldn't get a good look at what it was. All I could tell was that the pokemon, in shiny form, was green. Two days later, on my game during nighttime, I was chaining Noctowls. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but my guess is that the chain broke, and I encountered a ... SHINY BAGON! Now its probably just coincedence that I found a green shiny, but having that dream two days before it happened is what I find freaky

I dreamt that Jessie, James, and Meowth somehow beat the Pokemon Hunter J in a battle. Then Ash was like O_O. J was like >: (. And Team Rocket was like ^_^. Then I woke up.

i had a dream where pokespecial characters were playable in pbr (yellow, red, green, and blue.)

i had a dream where pokespecial characters were playable in pbr (yellow, red, green, and blue.)

That'd actually be awesome if it really happened. =O

Speaking of Pokespe, a couple nights ago I had an odd dream where I was on the set of a movie.

I don't remember much, other then it seemed in the style of one of those animal classics. One highlight of the dream I do remember is being followed around by a Raticate, who was apperently the star of the movie, and belonged to me. Note this was the night after finishing Pokemon Adventures Yellow.

I really wish I could remember more, but alass, I can almost never rememeber dreams I have late at night. )=

Well, I've been having alot of romantic dreams about Pokémon lately.

And haha, believe me when I say I've never slept as much as I have lately. Missing a whole day thanks to "getting back to the dream by going back to sleep" has been happening alot ;-)

i had another dream where a BMGf member was getting better scores then me in Pokemon Snap and one where there was a Pokemon XD anime.

i had another dream where a BMGf member was getting better scores then me in Pokemon Snap and one where there was a Pokemon XD anime.

I would LOVE to see that anime, especially Mirror B:goof:

I had another dream a few days ago. This one was like a horror movie, except the creatures that were chasing me thru the night were different forms of Missingo:eek:

I honestly thought I never would, but I actually had a Pokemon related dream the other night. It really wasn't about Pokemon, but in the dream I was playing my Emerald on my Gameboy Advance, and I was on Route 132 (or, at least, my dream version of it). I went up to some random rock and all of a sudden a blue screen with white text popped up and my Gameboy starts making a loud, screeching sound. I tried turning it off but it wouldn't go off, so I just took out the batteries. That's... it, I think.

I had one weirdo dream the other night. I dreamed I was in my garden at night and saw this "pokemon" creature and picked it up. It was about 4ft long, 5-6 inches wide and cylinder shaped. It had warthog like skin an a pig shaped nose and mouth and ears. Its skin was slimy though and it had tiny stubby arms and hands. I had to hold it so its head was pointing upwards and its body drooping down, because aparently if its body compressed up, it would be crushed on its own weight and die.

I was running down the road with it, holding it so its body dangled down and it somehow got very sick as it apparently got in the way of a grumpigs mirror coat.

Oh and I remember something to do with the Amazon rainforest and some of its bugs appearing in my garden too

I remember actually BEING Ash in a dream once, but I hardly remember much else. I think Brock and I were having some kind of party and I was trying to keep the decorations from falling apart while Brock took care of the food. The rest is just... unknown XD;

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom