• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

Re: Weirdest Pokemon dreams

2 nights ago I had yet another Digimon VS Pokemon dream.

Very blurry dream, all I remember was I befriended a Banette (not sure if I caught it) and it followed me similar to Pikachu. We were walking in the streets and he started smiling at me, it was very cute. Then I saw him floating and flying in the air, he was enjoying himself. I remember him being a Shuppet but I can't remember. I started talking to him about stuff (beating an evil team? I guess) and that was it. After that dream all I wanted to do was own a Banette.

I battled a Darkrai, I WAS a Deoxys and we were flying around everywhere just battling and in the end it was a draw then i woke up it was awesome.

My alarm clock utilizes my iPod, which I can set to whatever song I feel like waking me up. Last night, somehow I was dreaming that I was with people trying to pick some Disney songs to sing at some event, and then my alarm went off playing "Make a Wish" from Jirachi Wishmaker. I guess my alarm wanted me to pick Pokemon songs for this event instead!

I had a dream Bill Nye was taking me on a tour of the Driftveil Cold Storage.

I think the coolest dream I had was riding on the back of a Charizard through a city.
Another time, Delia and I were kidnapped by Team Aqua…
I have pretty cool stories that come with my dreams :D

I once dreamed that I had my Samurott with me, and we're walking in school. While I was doing my homework, I asked him for a glass with water. He grabbed the glass, spit in it, and I drank it. The whole class was like: EEEEEWWW! Then I decided to faint the school bully, and Samurott Surfed him through four walls, and they ended at math class, and then the math teacher wrote the formula why the bully fainted. Then I woke up.

Weirdest dream ever.

I had a dream that I caught a Shiny Ponyta. About a week later I was thinking about it, and I wasn't sure if I actually caught one or not. Turned on my game, searched frantically, but no Shiny. Life is pain.

I had a Dream where I was a Golett, and I was in my house and all the doors were locked, so I was trapped. All of the sudden, a Golurk went through the ceiling and told me to ride on him. He asked me if I wanted to go on an adventure with him, and I said yes. We landed at a snowy mountain. Then I woke up.

I had a dream once that I was in some blue room and I saw Celebi. It was grinning at me kind of strangely and then out of nowhere it just snapped my neck after impaling a spike through my chest. Kind of freaky...

Another time I had a dream I was going against Lance in the Pokemon League and he sent out a Cleffa. It destroyed all of my Pokemon without mercy.

I had a dream where I was using surf on my Swampert until I found a wild shiny Zebstrika on the water. It wasn't swimming,it was walking on top of the water like it was a solid floor. It then used a stomp attack on my head and I fell out of Swampert. Into the ocean. My Swampert wasn't paying attention since she was looking at her contest ribbons. While I was sinking down, I saw a giant Clamperl-like clam jumping up and down until it stopped. The clam opened, and showed a female Gardevoir stretching her back. She then saw me, blushing and giggling as I walked to her. I asked her "Where am I?" Then, she used attract on me. My vision of the Gardevoir in attract mode was a Gardevoir flirting with her gown up, bigger breasts, and a ;P expression on her face. I was about to touch her boobies until they turned into Voltorbs making a sound that's similar to my alarm clock and exploded.

I woke up realizing that my alarm clock was still on XD

When I was younger I used to pretend like I was catching Pokemon left and right all the time, and so one time I dreamt there was a tiny, really tall room with a golden elevator filled with all of those pokemon (I knew it was those pokemon I had pretended to catch because there were three Snorlaxes in the elevator, and then all the pokemon were like trying to like eat me and all I could manage to scrream was "Mom, the Clamperl are eating your boots" .... I had no idea why I was wearing my mom's boots even if they were just work boots

Oh yeah I also had a dream where ash wasnt sure to choose my or Gary to be his boyfriend but he chose me :)

I had a dream the other day where I found a Gothitelle putting makeup on my iPod O_O

I was about to touch her boobies until they turned into Voltorbs making a sound that's similar to my alarm clock and exploded.

I woke up realizing that my alarm clock was still on XD

Who doesn't hate alarm clocks?

I had the weirdest dream after I took a nap one sunny afternoon.
In the Dream, it appears as I am just waking up seeing the sun shining slightly blending me, the vision is blurry and I have little control of what I can do.
Suddenly a Pikachu pops up staring at me smiling blocking the sun from blending me.
When I lean forward I can see I'm in a secluded sparsed forest and I see My pokéballs lying on the grass.. So put the pokeballs in my pocket and with the last pokéball i try to call Pikachu into it but it doesn't work!

I look behind me and there's someone there, It was someone elses Pikachu.
Unfortunately just as I was about to look at his face I woke up!

Argh I hate those small vivid dreams :(
It was really a pleasant dream though!

I had a Dream where I was a Golett, and I was in my house and all the doors were locked, so I was trapped. All of the sudden, a Golurk went through the ceiling and told me to ride on him. He asked me if I wanted to go on an adventure with him, and I said yes. We landed at a snowy mountain. Then I woke up.
...I envy you right now, as that sounded ridiculously awesome. :expect:

Last night I dreamed that I was a trainer and I had a shiny Golurk, but I was also 8 months pregnant. (Yeah, don't ask because I'm completely not preggers!) When I felt the baby kick, I took my Golurk's hand and laid his index finger on my stomach so he could feel it too. When my Golurk felt the kicks, he pulled his hand away and gave me an odd look, somewhere between envy and sadness. So I grasped his hand, kissed his enormous fingers and apologized, though I wasn't sure exactly why I was apologizing. He started stroking my hair and I woke up.

...I envy you right now, as that sounded ridiculously awesome. :expect:

Last night I dreamed that I was a trainer and I had a shiny Golurk, but I was also 8 months pregnant. (Yeah, don't ask because I'm completely not preggers!) When I felt the baby kick, I took my Golurk's hand and laid his index finger on my stomach so he could feel it too. When my Golurk felt the kicks, he pulled his hand away and gave me an odd look, somewhere between envy and sadness. So I grasped his hand, kissed his enormous fingers and apologized, though I wasn't sure exactly why I was apologizing. He started stroking my hair and I woke up.

Weird...

Remembers me of that Sinnoh legend of people marrying pokemon...

I have another one. At first, I was at the beach. then all of the sudden, a huge rain storm shows up. Then a group of evil Super Kyogre were attacking. I sent out a Rayquaza, rid on him to stop the rain storms, and then we destroyed the evil Kyogres.

I was in a band with a pikachu and raichu with a pichu as our manager. ._.'

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom