• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

Re: Weirdest Pokemon dreams

I was at a large pool the Dolphins, and I was about to feed them food, until a random Accelgor show up, grabbed the bait from me and ate it!

Last night I dreamed that I got a Pokemon from the GTS and I was going to trade it for a Golett, but I traded it for something else instead. So then I had to re-get my traded away Pokemon to try and nab the Golett.

...I think I need to take a break from trading.

I remember dreaming about fake pokemon of mine last night...however that went.

Somehow they tried to claim my tiger starter was too simular to the Sanrio character Kuromi though lol
XD;

I think.:look:

Just scrolling through the pages of this thread 'cause I'm curious, and I found this.

I just had this one last night. I'll have to spoiler it, since it's REALLY long:

I was Sir Aaron's Lucario, and I was released from the staff. . . by Dora the Explorer. She plotted to kill me, so I ended up running away with Charlie the Unicorn and those two red and blue annoying unicorns that always tag along with him. The red unicorn tackled me, causing me to pass out. When I woke up (In the dream, and I was still Lucario), I found my liver lying next to me. I asked "Woah, did you guys just take my liver out?". The red unicorn replied "No, Lucario, it's just a bunch of flibber-flabber!!!". The same unicorn tried to put it back in me with a lightsaber, which actually got it back in. Just then, a purple rocket crashed in front of us, and guess who jumped out? If you guessed Dora, you are mind-reader! I tried to run, but I fell down that rabbit hole from Alice in Wonderland. I thought I was gonna die, and tried to hitch a ride on a piano that was falling underneath me (Unfortunatly, I didn't get it in time). About a couple seconds later, I found myself floating in a Olympic-sized swimming pool. I felt someone grab my arm. I thought it was Dora, so I gingerly looked to see who grabbed me, and it was the blue unicorn. He yelled "I'M NAKED!!!", grew wings, and flew away, deserting me. I felt someone grab my leg. And it was Dora who grabbed me, this time for real. When I turned around, the whole room was upside down, and for some reason, Rick Astley appeared out of nowhere and tried to Rickroll me. I Aura Sphere'd him, sending him to the skies. The dream ended when it started raining ceiling fans.

Wierd, right?

This is truly one of the wierdest things I've ever read in my life.

Last night I dreamt that my mom had dragged me out shopping to some store. We were going down an aisle that seemed to contain nothing but stacks and stacks of truck tires, and I was begging her to let me check out the toy section. She relented, and I went off, and found lots of two-foot-tall Golbat plushes. I wound up begging my mom to let me get one and she refused because they cost $39.99. Then I woke up.

Last night i dreamt i found a weird shiny yanma in my PC on soul silver, and somehow woke up not caring xD; strange (then again all my shinies on there were found on GTS and traded for with stuff like magikarps, soo that mighta had something to do with my not caring....)

Well maybe if it wasn't a yanma i woulda cared more.

I also had a weird dream a few nights ago about another colloseum/Pokemon XD sequal, staring Wes again this time (XD), and, it had some ship that people went on when they didn't want to get older. I don't remember a lot of the dream, but it was strange.

That and another dream where I could hack pokemon eggs into some handheld ape escape game that as desioned like pokemon o-o; teh heck?XD;

Last night I dreamed that I was in NC and staying in my old home. I was looking out the back door and spotted a shiny Luxio playing out back. I ran outside to try and befriend the little twerp, but by the time I got out there it was gone. ;_;

I almost never have Pokemon-related dreams, but once I had a dream where I was on a rollercoaster with Ash, May, Max and Brock. Can't really remember it.

Last night i dreamt that Latias could be breeded with ditto and i had A LOT of 'shiny' (tho they looked normal) BABY 'Latias' in this one pc box on my soul silver game o_o; All at level 1, too...and i was going to train one and then had a weird dream about having a black and white 'dog' that looked like a...badger? (o.o; )

Okay, this one's really crazy.

It was like a crossover between my mystery dungeon team, (including me) the pokemon anime, and Konjiki no Gash Bell.
I remember it involved some sort of zombie apocalypse, and for most of it we were just running for our lives.

I do remember this one part of it, though.

(We have just narrowly escaped a whole crowd of zombies, and we are now hiding in an abandoned house)

Ash: We should be safe here.......
(Zombie comes out of the basement)
Everyone: o_O
Me: EVERYBODY RUN!!
(We all flee the house)

I have had multiple dreams about Pokemon, all were odd and mostly all of them were related to the anime...

The most significant one last year was very weird...It involved Mewtwo joining me on a hike, and the freaky part-He knew my real name and knew almost everything about me.

Another involved me asking the Regi's to help me find my Pokemon, and the creepy part was that they were wandering around my home community. Then...they started chasing me.

There was also a dream where Lucy was asking me to help her prepare a surprise for Brock. And she was acting very weird around me too.

One other odd dream involved my dad telling my mom that he had a crush on May while Mewtwo was trying to teach me calculus.

I have more weird dreams like this, but some memories of them aren't currently present at the moment.

I had a pokemon dream though it was dark.

Note: in my dreams, the pokemon world, our worldm the aveatar, and zelda worlds are combined together. I was playing pokemon platimum outside though I have my own pokemon relaxing in my backyard with my two dogs and my one cat, The get along well. Our world was at a time of peace though there are still evil organizations to deal with, Then a messenger staraptor flew in and gave me a urgent letter which said that Arceus was captured and is being tortured by team rocket and he has been missing for months. The ASPCP(American Society of Prevention of Cruelty to Pokemon stepped in to help and allowed me and other elite trainers to help.) So I took my pokemon and hopped on my Staraptor and flew off to find Arceus. By the time we got ther, Arceus as in critical condition,. Arceus had numerous lacerations, 3rd degree burns, and bruises all over his body. All of his ribs and his four legs were broken. His crosswheel was torn off, He now had a fear of humans, But saw pureness in my heart and that of the other trainers, But he would only allow me to approach. I used my pokemon to free him and we both teleported to a pokemon center in Atlanta. It took him months to recover and decided to give me the azure flute as a give of gratitude of saving his life,

Then I woke up

This is one my cousin had.

He was his Piplup from PMD, and I was in the dream too (as my Vulpix) and for most of the dream, he was trying to impress this Lopunny that he apperantly had a crush on. Which is weird, because he hates Lopunnys in real life.

I dream about Pokemon all the time - it's a little scary. Here's one I had recently.

In a cupboard in my parent's bedroom, there was a large Darmanitan, and I had to remove it by defeating it with my Pokemon. The battle scene looked exactly as does in Black/White, but the only thing I remember about it was that Sand Stream was in effect and using Surf on the Darmanitan. Come to think of it, I've never seen the inside of that cupboard...

Oh, and there was also a Dusknoir in the downstairs cupboard, but I had gotten rid of it earlier in the dream. Apparently.

one I time i dreamed that I was sitting in front of a big scoreboard thing in a pokemon battle arena...and telling my family “i do this alot. i wonder why they always let me“. Then suddenly a securuity guard came up and grabbed my arm and told me it was restricted area. I said “i forgot“. Somehow he took that as a good excuse o.0

Another sort of pokemon related one was where i was at a restaurant with my parents and grandparents, and my parents told me that they used to go to a pokemon training school. they went to the car to get their notebooks or something from then(idk why they would have them in the car...), but didn't come back. when i went outside to find them, they were being attacked by criminals for some reason.

also in another dream(which i don't remember much of), i wanted to teach my luxray a move called charge tail. It was like iron tail but electric.

and i also had a dream that wasn't completely pokemon related, but i'll still post it-
suddenly me, my bff, an old lady, two of our other friends , and an old guy were going on an adventure. We were My Little Ponies.....and split into group of 3. so me, my bff, and the old lady...pony....started off and i forget most of our traveling....then we came to a castle. And were suddenly rattata. We explored a room(a classroom...) and apparently i could read.....then my viewpoint switched to the other three(sorta like i was reading a book). They had turned into pidgeys. They examined a room that “hadn’t been used for a million years“. One of them went to explore more, and found us sleeping in a room. My bff tried to do something with to her(i forget what), but she ignored her and hit her away(idk why....). then i guess we all reunited and decided to go off again. I was going to jump over a steep drop or something, and as the old guy walked away(he was a small wailord then....) he said something like “i just hope you don’t die“.

I had a dream that Cilan, Chili, and Cress locked me up in their gym and then proceeded to put pepperoni slices on their bodies.....what?
Next thing I know, I was teleported outside and I see the place is on fire and right next to me was an angry Tepig.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a temple and standing in front of what I thought was a Golurk statue, until a Golett ran up to me and grabbed my arm. It started tugging on my arm and pointing at the statue, which confused me until I realized that it wasn't a statue I saw. It was an actual Golurk that had been turned to stone by some enchantment. The Golett wanted me to break the enchantment but I told it I had no idea how to help... and the Golett started crying. Of course, I couldn't say no then so I promised that I would do whatever I could to help.

I was still quite young when I was playing Pokemon Red, and once the original tv show had started I once had a dream where I had a Charizard of some sort. don't really remember WHAT he was doing there but i do remember him being there...

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom