• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

I had two Pokemon dreams I can remember:
In one, I was playing Pearl and walking an Onix in Amity Square.
In another, I was with Team Rocket, and we photographed Brock's Croagunk. Jessie and James argued on what to call the photo.:ksmile:

I had a dream (nightmare?) which involved me humming a medley of pokemon tunes to singstar, what disturbs me is that I managed to remember them in my subconscious.

I had a dream (nightmare?) which involved me humming a medley of pokemon tunes to singstar, what disturbs me is that I managed to remember them in my subconscious.

Your dreams are just a manifestation of past memories jumbled together as if they were one (seemingly creating something unique) so its not that bizare that you would remember the tune.

Yeah I've had dreams about Pokemon. Like a couple of nights ago, I had a terrifying one about Cyrus in a tutu dancing with Jynxes. I kid you not. o.o It was scarring.

I've had dreams where I've gone through my games entirely. I've beat gyms and kicked Team Rocket butt.

Then there was one dream where there was a Wailmer speaking french or something in the background.

XD

Edit:

I don't know if this counts, but when I daydream about anything related to Pokemon, I keep getting snapped out of it by a Gastly cry from the game. I hear it even if I'm not daydreaming.

Last edited:
I dreamed a long time ago that Dialga wanted to kill me. I don't mean scare me, I mean he wanted to kill me completely and totally dead. And I probably would have died in the dream had it not been for Palkia; he placed himself between me and Dialga and acted as a living shield. But Palkia refused to fight back, as if he was afraid that I might be hurt in the backlash. I can remember screaming at him to fight back or he could be killed but Palkia refused.

Back when I was first playing Pokémon Red, I dreamt I was a scientist and I was on a team to recreate Mew. We were doing all this really creepy gene splicing stuff which just plain freaked me out. I was happy to wake up from that one.

I have had a lot of shipping dreams that have included me. Nothing more to say here, but maybe 4kids will come and censor them.

because lots of people like talking abot 4kids censoring stuff! I could say where the reason came from, but i dont want to get in trouble due to the fact it could be classed as advertising

*facepalm* It has nothing at all to do with the subject at hand. They have nothing to do with this site, and they never gave a damn about what fans think anyway (otherwise they'd have fired Kahn years ago, but I digress). And you can totally say where, come on, don't be paranoid. Advertising is more than providing a link in conversation.

The thing i got it from was YGOTAS which mentions 4kids censoring everything and since pokemon used to be run by 4kids, i thought i would make a joke. oh well

We have a whole *thread* about TAS--mentioning it isn't going to be advertising. And TAS makes fun of *everything* about YGO.

So give a straight answer. What are your shipping dreams?

Hooray. I had shippings dreams that didn't involve myself last night.

Ash and Dawn (Penguin Man was not happy, but Ash creamed him in a battle)
Poochyena and Skitty (not long, but not rude like the next one which really creeps me out)
People dressed up as Poochyena and Skitty (uurgh)

...Just imagine the destruction Groudon could do if he was high off of pixie sticks. That's what I dreamed about last night.

I usily have Pokemon dreems alot. The last one I had was like this. I was training my Venusaur and colecting the Sinnoh Gym badges but just as i was about to win the 8th one I woke up.

I had a mixed-up dream last night. It had a few Pokemon things in it, although I only remember a Corpish plush.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom