• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

Ive had a couple..

The first one was when i was riding charizard across the kanto reigon and burning down viridian forest lol

And the other one was really wierd...

I was chaining shiny shinx in one of the routes and i caught a shiny one on my 18th chain.. then when i woke up the next morining and started chaining i ended up finding a shiny shinx on the 18th chain!

I thought i was having delusions or something lol

^ That's just crazy about the Shinx. Seriously.

I had an odd one the other night. I was dreaming I was back in my high school drama class and I was helping some of the other students clean out the teacher's office. I spotted an Uxie figure on his desk and picked it up. Well, it turned out it wasn't a figurine because it stood up and started floating in front of me. Then the alarm went off. I was actually glad. That one kinda freaked me out a little.

Had a dream just recently I got my arse completely wooped by the elite four and I was the shame of my family, can't remember all that much...my memory is pretty vague. School stress can give you some odd dreams.

I had another of those way odd dreams....

I dreamed that I was watching pokemon the "real" movie which was a real movie with real people in it using CGI to create pokemon in it. I dreamed a trainer was in a redwood forest and had his luxray out. It looked cool seeing it look kinda "real" and he was trying to capture a fearow that roosted on a nearby tree. Two hoothoot came out of a tree hole to watch, but flew away when trees started getting bashed about when a trainers rhyperior escaped and went on a rampage. All I can really remember

Unbelievably, I've never actually had a dream about Pokémon other than when I went into school and instead of books, I found a Poké Ball inside my bag. It's rather odd because I've been a fan of the franchise for at least a decade.

The most recant Pokemon dream I had was a mix between Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time. It also involved Doom 3 somehow but I don't remember much.

I had a dream when I fell asleep on the bus once... It started out with me seeing Palkia and Dialga duking it out in the beginning of the Rise of Darkrai. Then it just totally skipped to something about Team Rocket. But I forget what cuz then I woke up at my stop. xD

I had another one last night..
In was in sinnoh and i was walking in the tall grass neer resort area and i ran into a shiny scyther.. i was about to throw the ball when i woke up...

Hopefully its like the shinx dream XD

I had another pokemon dream again... I was in a field of wheat or barly. M best fried Jess was there too. I looked at her and she was smiling, then I smiled and was going to walk over to her, but a herd of tauros trampled the path to her and one carried her away and I started to cry and got mad at the tauros for doing this and started running to save her, but could never reach the tauros and her, then I woke up o_0

Last night's dream was pretty disturbing. Giovanni called Jessie, James, and Meowth into his office.

He said that Team Rocket is a criminal organization, and much if not all of what they do is against the law. He said that Jessie, James, and Meowth were failures at even stealing, and if they wanted to remain in the organization they'd have to do something drastic.

And he showed them two Pokmeon trainers rendered totally helpless, in various synthesized environments, like a mountain and other stuff that I don't remember.

He ordered them to kill them. If they didn't they'd be fired, or worse, killed.

I remember Jessie went first, a confident smile on her face, but that dwindled as she actally got close to the Trainer. She realized that he had a life, a history, just like any other person. Jessie hesitated.

Giovanni then reminded her that she'd been willing to kill Ash before, ordering her Dustox to Tackle him off the Meowth ballooon. She responded that all she cared about at the momment were the Pokemon, and she was really only thinking about stopping Ash.

But Jessie had been with the Rockets too long to give it up. She thought of her missing mother, a Rocket herself. She wondered if killing this person would make her mother proud. She wondered what such an act would do to her emotions.

Those were her thoughts as, trembling, she pushed the Pokemon Trainer into a body of water for him to drown...she couldn't stand blood...

Giovanni then said it was James's turn.

James thought about what Jessie had just done, and realized he was truly scared of her.

I don't remember what else he was thinking, but he eventually killed the other Trainer by burying her under an avalanche.

It was around then that my dream switched to something else.

^ Man, that's creepy. I wouldn't want to sleep for a week.

I dreamed this morning that I was playing Pearl. I had just talked to Lucas's sister and went out to chain for the swarming Pokémon of the day. Except when the Radar went off, the very first patch was shiny. So I went in and found a shiny Beldum (which was not the swarmer of the day) and I caught it. The Beldum was Mild Natured and had the Download Ability, which was active because I had a Jirachi in my group. After that, I saved and tried chaining again. This time, the fourth patch was shiny and it was another Beldum. I caught this one as well and saved again, then woke up.

I must want a shiny Beldum something awful if the little bugger's popping up in my dreams now.

The last dream I had about Pokémon was about me facing up against Cyrus. He told me a lot of his life, thinking everyone was flawed in some way. He spoke about a new world, a world where everyone would be happy in, and no one would feel pain. All of that to me, simply sounded like Cyrus played WAAY too much Tales of Symphonia, and he was close to cosplaying as Mithos. He summoned Dialga and Palkia with these... chains, I think (They seemed like rubies in the dark light.), and I felt alone. Like, there was nothing beside me, and I felt a bit scared. I tried towards my belt, but... I woke up. My mom kicked my head awake. Great, climatic match ends with me having a headache for the whole day.

The last dream I had about Pokémon was about me facing up against Cyrus. He told me a lot of his life, thinking everyone was flawed in some way. He spoke about a new world, a world where everyone would be happy in, and no one would feel pain. All of that to me, simply sounded like Cyrus played WAAY too much Tales of Symphonia, and he was close to cosplaying as Mithos. He summoned Dialga and Palkia with these... chains, I think

So...depending on what you mean by "cosplaying", all of that happens in the actual game.

I had a dream where Giovanni adopted me, or something like that...he was in this foster care type system, and he had two other kids like this: a mean guy who always wore leather, and a Native American boy named Running Water. He also had a biological daughter named Nadia or Natasha or something like that. The mean leather guy was eighteen, so he was allowed to help Giovanni with all his gang business, but Running Water and I were sixteen or seventeen, so we had to stay in the back of the house and watch movies to stay out of trouble while they worked. Running Water showed me this stuffed squirtle toy that was kind of deformed so you could fit a saddle on it, because apparently I could use it to escape, and I hid it behind a dresser somehow.

The rest of it is kind of foggy, but Lucius Malfoy worked for Giovanni but tried to run away with Narcissa, disguised as a man. The rest of it that I remember doesn't make any sense...

I had a really strange Pokemon dream two nights ago. I was a Venusaur. I had to go to a Pokemon battle. In the battle I used a Take Down attack and just as I hit the opponent witch was a Charizard there was a bright flash of light and I felt a blinding pain in my leg and woke up. When I woke up my leg was hurting like in my Dream. It still hurts now. I have no idea how it happened.

Whenever I have a dream in which I'm a Pokemon trainer, I always use the same three Pokemon-Aipom, Ambipom, and Buizel. I've had about four dreams recently with myself and my "dream team" involved.

1.) In the first dream, I used all three to help rescue some Pokemon that were being held hostage for some reason or the other (including Dawn's Piplup and Ash's Pikachu). And yes, we did end up rescuing them all and winning a huge battle.

2.) In the second one, I was training Aipom and Ambipom for a contest. Ambipom got onto the roof of our house and wouldn't come down. I woke up just as the contest was starting, so I don't know if I won or not.

3.) In the third one, I was in a store with Aipom and something bad was happening, involving gunfire and fire. I got separated from Aipom and was panicking because I couldn't find her. I eventually did find Aipom behing a checkout lane. We hugged, and I woke up.

4.) In the fourth one, I was a trainer from the future and was working, alongside my Pokemon, with Ash and friends, and also with some Digimon characters, to "save the galaxy" and make it a safe place for both Pokemon and Digimon to live together in peace. It was sort of like Star Wars meets Star Trek meets Pokemon DP meets Digimon Zero Two. It was one of the BEST dreams I'd ever had.

One time I dreamed that Lance and Clair were fighting these zombies that were attacking them with sewing needles. They eventually killed the zombies by barricading the door with a mattress, so that when the sun came up they disintegrated.

Last night I dreamed I was surfing in Mt. Coronet and found a wild Feebas. I don't know if I caught it or not, because I woke up after that.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom