• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

I had a dream when I was little that I was trapped in a tunnel and the tunnels were trying to kill me, all of a sudden May and Brendon appear out of no where and call Wallius....I - IDK

Dammit, I had yet another Pokemon dream last night, and it also involved My Little Pony. I was playing a Triple Battle and I sent out Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash against the enemy. All I remember was that they were both part Flying-type, (I don't know what Fluttershy's other type was, but Rainbow Dash's was Electric. Must've been all the lightning bolts she used in the latest episode) so I weren't worried about them getting hit by Earthquake.

I told myself I wouldn't get obsessed with that show, and now I'm wondering what types the other characters would be if they were in Pokemon. (For the record: Twilight Sparkle = Psychic, Applejack = Ground, Rarity = Ice, Pinkie Pie = Poison, Fluttershy = Normal/Flying, Spike = Dragon) Must try harder, BH, you silly fool.

I had a dream night before last where I was at a really fancy hotel, and then it started burning. So me and some random person who was apparently a good friend of mine went around the burning hotel to figure out what was wrong. Finally, we got to a room where there were three punky looking young adults sitting on a bed watching a movie that consisted entirely of things blowing up (Transformers, maybe?) while the room burned around them. So my friend and I got a hose and sprayed the room and it stopped burning for a short time as we tried to convince the people to leave. They just sat there staring at the laptop they were watching the movie on, and then the fire starts back up. Turns out, they had candles in their room that were actually Litwick, and the Litwick kept catching the curtains on fire. All the while, those stupid people in the room gaped at the movie like zombies, totally oblivious to the water spraying at them and the malicious candles trying to kill them.

I don't have the same extremes as most of the dreamers here, but I remembered a dream about Pokemon once.

It was a building with many floors with a hollow middle and rectangular perimeters. So, there was a time when I was walking around trying to avoid meeting Burgundy (that one from the anime) because I was annoyed and scared of her at the same time. She was trying to meet me, so it was essentially a chase (a walking chase, I might add!). It felt like it will not have any meaningful outcome, so I gave up and wondered why she wanted to meet me.

This was the time when I was in the duration of working on my Fan Opinion Chronicle series. Those characters eventually chase me. Freaky.

Thanks for reading.

I had another pokedream with time travel involved. I was relaxing with my pokemon team and was reading a book on the Holocaust and its survivors while petting my Luxray who sat beside me. I also have a female Dialga whose name is Tempress and is the original Dialga's daughter. Tempress was attracted to me like Latias was to Ash. My other pokemon were Lucario, Gardevoir, Torterra, Staraptor, Espeon, Glaceon, and other pokemon. They were all playing with each other in my backyard along with my two golden retrievers and my cat. Next thing I knew, the book glowed as me, and my pokemon were sent through time and we found ourselves in front of Aushwitz an infamous Nazi death camp. I was apparently called by Dialga to rescue those imprisoned here to give them a new chance at life. Me and my Pokemon burst through the gate started our rescue operation. I was helped by Shaymin who went to the gas chambers to rescue those being sent there. Next thing that happened was an green explosion of seeds which is Seed Flare, which killed the Nazis while the Jews there were protected by my Gardevoir who used protect. Then I had help from the Hylian Hero of Time, Link and Zelda who joined the fray to rescue the innocent lives from the evil clutches of the Nazis. Link fired light arrows at the gaurds while Zelda used Nayru's Love to protect the innocent people. As I went through with my Lucario, I heard a scream for help coming from a woman my age who was being tortured. I heroicly rushed to her rescue and Lucario fired multiple Aura spheres at the attackers. I saw that she was covered in blood, she was emaciated, and was near death. I took her in my arms who in turn clinged to me, not wanting me to let go. She saw me as her hero and held tight to me. Lucario provided cover while we rescued every prisoner. After that, Dialga appeared as he sent all the innocent people imprisoned at Aushwitz through time to the future. Me, my pokemon, and the woman I rescued went back to the present day. After getting back to the present, I took the woman to the hospital to get immediate medical attention. Hours later, she was going to be okay and was in the hospital room. She woke up happy to see me and gave me a passionate kiss with love and gratitude for saving her life. Gracidea flowers were sent to the room.

Then I woke up.

I had one dream where I was in the anime. Ash and co. were nowhere to be seen. I had Mantine Magikarp and something else. Team Rocket were relevant.

Much more recently I had a dream where I was in a cave with my borther and my ex-babysitter. I could see the entrance, but it was so bright I couldn't see past it. There was a platform halfway up a wall, and a shiny Mewtwo (It was normal colours and sparkled like Gen IV) appeared there. This bit was like was like if it was Gen IV video game so it had platforms, etc. I don't think the healthbar showed. Then my ex-babysitter caught the Mewtwo and the dream ended.

Had the second one a lot more recently, so it's more detailed.

Just had one last night, based on the Pokemon ReBurst manga.

In the most recent released chapter, Ryuuga's two companions, Karuta and Rug was defeated by Sabin the Black Whirlwind Without Face when they trying to retrieve the Compass of Light took by him. Ryuuga was then furious at him for hurting his comrades.
In last night dream, I dreamed the battle between the Bursted Ryuuga against Bursted Sabin. Ryuuga was overpowered by Sabin. When he was at the stage that is almost defeat by the enemy, Sabin's next attack accidentally hit on Ryuuga's Burst Heart and broke it. Ryuuga immediately returned from his Bursted form; but in the next second, the legendary Pokemon Zekrom that was sealed in that Burst Heart was released. Zekrom then attacks Sabin with its Thunder attack struck from the sky above, and the Sigilyph Burst Warrior is immediately burnt to charcoal and defeated.
It seems even Zekrom was surprised that Ryuuga's father, Garyuu was trying to prevent the boy from reaching Arcades. Ryuuga asked the defeated man that is now tied up again for the reason, but unfortunately he doesn't know because he was just trying to accomplish what he was told to do, and in any case he didn't asked his client either. This guy seems to know where Garyuu is, so Ryuuga had thought of letting him lead the way to where his father is. They then travel to the next place that is told by Sabin, together with this mummy guy and the legendary Pokemon on their way...

This is of course not the real plot that is to be come up in the next week, but I just felt the dream was so real and dramatic. I wondered for once how Ryuuga will react to battle now because he can't become Burst Warrior with his Burst Heart broken, and he is not a Pokemon Trainer either.

Last edited:
I had a dream that Misty was staying at my house for a sleepover. Then for some reason we all went underwater where an evil mermaid killed everyone except Brock and me. Everyone also seemed to declare their love for everyone else. I really hope dreams don't mean anything...

I had a really weird dream a few nights ago where I was playing Hey You, Pikachu! and an Eevee came up and quickly devoured this entire cheeseburger only to barf it back up within moments. I hate those kinds of dreams. :disgust:

Pretty sure the other night I had a dream with some Pokemon-like elements, but I can't say exactly what. Just a feeling that it did.

I had one last night in which I encountered a shiny Magneton in-game. But instead of its actual shiny color scheme, its silver body was gold, and the black part of its magnets was a dark green. I don't know if I caught it.

Several months ago, I had a dream involving a bunch of Pokémon standing on a barren sheet of ice under an aurora borealis. I remember Reshiram was there, and maybe Aurorus and Serperior, and that the dream ended with White Kyurem flying overhead.

I've had intuitive dreams about Pokemon and sometimes they've been partly too abstract to make sense. I feel bad for not writing them down properly.

Last time I had dreams about Pokemon, I saw a Greninja sitting on a small stone pillar. His blue skin was dry and wrinkled, he looked ill. Next to the stone pillar there was a portal to an odd lush place and the Greninja asked me to go through the portal. I recall I didn't have time first but came back very soon after doing something elsewhere quickly. I went through the portal with the Greninja and saw something which looked like a combination of a fantasy forest and an ancient lush garden. It was beautiful and tranquil. Also, the Greninja's skin healed completely due to humid atmosphere and he was finally able to bathe in a small pool of water. I felt like re-gaining something vital to me in that place, too.
It seemed like the Greninja had waited for me a long time and it was close he didn't die due to his skin going bad. I recall he felt vaguely familiar but I wasn't sure if I should trust him. The Greninja also felt like he had a strong sense of responsibility showing me that place, he wouldn't go there without me even for healing his skin. I don't recall what happened beyond this part, but the dream continued. It was a fascinating symbolic dream, anyway.

Just about every time there's a pokemon, usually a shiny, that I really really want, I have at least one dream about obtaining it.

Before Diamond and Pearl were released in the States, my husband had a dream that he was being attacked by a giant "radioactive" Dialga, who kept turning back time just to kill him again and again. Even worse, my hubby would yank himself out of the dream only to have it start back up at the moment he left it. I made a joke about it but we didn't think much of it.

The came PMD: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness.

When Prime saw Primal Dialga, he froze and demanded to know what it was. I explained it to him and he replied, "It looks almost exactly like the Dialga in that freaky nightmare I had." I was too stunned to say anything.

Before you ask: no, I am not making any of this up.

Well before it was revealed that Celebi was supposed to be in the GS Ball, then got it's own movie instead, I had a dream about exactly that. (This was in the gen 2 era). I am not joking about this, I was freaked out when I heard it actually was originally planned to happen.

Other dreams I have had -

• One in which I got a Bulbasaur from Professor Oak and got completely trashed by another trainer with a Charizard.
  • One were my mum decided to keep about 30 Butterfree in her room with Stun Spore absolutely everywhere (apparently it tastes like extremely sour sweets).
  • One were I didn't have a Pokéball so I caught a Caterpie in a box instead and battled someone with a Vulpix.
  • And one were I found an Eevee on the street.

Also, two days ago I had a nightmare ALL of my save files had corrupted in ALL of my games, as soon as I woke up I had to check. The first time me and my friend looked up what exactly Missingno was, I had a nightmare it got into my Silver game and made all the Pokémon fuse into stuff like a Hoppip/Wooper thing etc and turned Pikachu into something I could only describe as Pikachu meets the Black Rabbit of Inlé.

I also had a dream about a 'Mewthree' a very long time ago that was basically Mew with Dragonair's head.

Usually involves me, my usual team (Charizard, starter, HM Slave, water type, flying, etc.), and then pretty much wandering "the overworld"
Honestly I can't remember half the stuff.

I usually like those, because who doesn't want {Favorite Pokemon Here}

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom