• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dreams

Shinx3000

Reaction score
Anyone ever dream about pokemon? I had two dreams I remember:

One I had last night. I had my camera with me and saw this huge bird like creature. It was, hehe "Bauld Egal" giant eagle bird. I tried to take a pic of it, but had to stand way back as I was so close to it, and I was nervous as right behind me was another one looking angry.

The only other dream I remember was seeing a still shot of R/S/E game and it was in Elite 4 room with Sidney in it. He was running left as a torchic was chasing him.

All my dreams involve pokemon. Here are some I remember more clearly:

Minor things:

In my dream about being Julius Ceasar's apprentice, there was a room with Wailord and Octillary wallpapper.

In another dream, we where going to see a rated G "Lord Of The Rings" movie, and as I pondered this strange rating, I blurted out "I thought only pokemon movies had this rating these days!"

All-pokemon dreams:

In one of my dreams, I was Ash's Pikachu. As I was walking with Ash through a real-enough looking woods, we came to a gate. Now this gate had an awful feeling to it. Appearenlty we where suposed to be saving someone. Ash ran off out of fear while I sat there trying to gather up bravey to cross the gate. Then the dream ended.

I wasen't often sure what that dream was about, but now I'm starting to think it was a premonition for the Mismagius Episode.

I've had a few pokemon-related premonitions. I can't rememeber them all, but I do rememeber having one for "Take this House and Shuppet".

In another dream I had, I was Liza (The gym leader), and Lunatone, Tate, and Solrock and me where exploring a house that was haunted by a Gardevior. At then end of the dream, Tate got his soul sucked out by the Gardevoir. It was a really sad dream, to say the least.

I dont dream much, i consulted my schrink, he said it's because of my migraine,though I sleep perfectly normal.

Uhh,if I dream I most dreams are nightmares and they are about Nintendo videogames, here are some of my dreams(if anyone actually wants to read this):

Mario:Once, I was dreaming that I was Mario in Ghostly galaxy in SuperMarioGalaxy, and I was fighting Buldergeist(boss of that galaxy).But its pretty easy to kill,but no matter what I was shoting at it,It didnt want to die,so I tackled(shaked near it) and then i woke up.

second time, I was shifting beetwen 4 playable characters in SuperMario64 DS.Every time i jumped to water i shifted to another character

Pokemon:Once, I was Lucas from D/P,and I was chaining shiny shinx with pokeradar,before then a shiny Dragonite broke my chain and I catched it, then I saved and when I was saving it said data corupted, please turn off your DS.I woked up.

I had a dream last night that i was playing Diamond and went to see Dawn. She asked could she trade me a shiny golden typhlosion for my magikarp because thats all I needed to complete my national dex... if only that happened

Most dreams I had were in the build-up to D/P dreaming I was playing it etc...
nowadays most pokedreams I have involve catching rare shinies, and flying around on my moltres torching people I don't like. (take that labour!) one dream I had There was a large tournament at our school and loads of people signed up (mainly people I know to be closet trainers). the dream ended before my match though...

I had one I was with ash, misty and brock and ash said I have 2 pikachu I said can i have one and he said no lol the rest I forgot

I don't remember any pokemon dreams I've had but usually really good and it would be awesome if they actually happened. I think one of them might have had to be about pokemon being real...man... if only they were...

Another might have been about being a pokemon... it'd be so awesome to be a blaziken... but that sounds like one of my little sister's dreams...

And I always trie to dream about being a pokemon trainer...awesome...

i had a dream at the beginning of this year i can remember.
I was in the game Diamond/Pearl it was like i was the character - Dawn. having an adventure, and i caught a shiny zubat, and what was soooooo weird, the next day, i actually encountered a shiny zubat!! I thought i was dreaming again!
It is not a crobat - pink, with green wings! its so cool!

I had a dream that...
I was a Ranger
I had a huge mansion and it turned into a Piplup
Lance went out with Lorelei

I was a Pikachu trying to save the world from a rampaging dragon, who wasn't a Pokemon, with a Turtwig.

I had a dream that Me, a brother I don't have, ash, brock, dawn, and may were in a battle at war, I wrote a story and it gets bigger every day at the writers forum.

also, a few nights ago, I had a dream I, the brother, and dawn were at a search ,rescue ,and destroy mission.

I had a dream last night that I was watching the all new "Pokemon Platnium" anime series. it was the first episode and they showed a map of the sinnoh region, but it looked like a board game with certian things written on it. The starting intro had staravia on it, pikachu and it looked like across between D/P starting and "Pokemon World" and the original series intro. I also remember it said "Pokemon Plantaia the game, coming soon" and there was dead yanma nailed to my wall for some reason, and dragonflies and butteflies floating around the room.

I had a dream last night that there really was finally going to be a Zebra Pokemon. I wish I could remember it better so I could sketch it out or something.

I had a dream that they had a fighting game called "Pokemon Vs Digimon.", which was like those Marvel Vs Capcom games at the arcade. I tested it out, and chose to be Pikachu and Gabumon. It looked like SSBB graphic-wise.

Two nights ago, I had this dream where Zero was finally going to conquer the world, but he didn't want everyone (as in me and some random fans) in the way, so he put us on lockdown in different rooms. I was thrown in a room full of little kids, and he had me put my bag by the respective color (mine was blue, so it went with the other blue bags). Oddly, I remember seeing this kid play Pokemon on his DS, and he showed me the projected path of Zero's conquest.

Oh, and while Zero walked me down the hall to my room, for some reason, I saw Willy Wonka (as in Johnny Depp from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory").

This comes to show that I'm a little too hyped for movie 11. You're probably thinking that it could've been Cyrus, Giovanni, or even Vicious. But noooo, my mind chose Zero. XXDD

I had a dream that they redubbed movie 2. And by "they", I mean neither 4Kids or PUSA, it was some random third company. And Jiri had a really bizarre voice, it was American and kinda low. And he introduced himself as...crap, I can't remember it exactly, but it was something like Lord Roderigo.

Many months ago, I dreamed that Palkia was alive and wandering around my neighborhood. You would think that this would have freaked me out, but I actually ran out of house to meet him. I remember sitting under one of the trees in my front yard with Palkia's head in my lap telling people, "Don't worry, he's friendly."

Three years ago I actually had an XD dream: It seems I had a bunch of Shadow Pokemon and quite a few people wanted to take them away from me. I told them no and they challenged me to a battle. I have no idea how the battle may have gone, as the stupid alarm clock woke me. >.<

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom