• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon...Dress suits?

Quagbert

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Was just browsing Pokémon.co.jp and happened to stumble upon this...

スーツ・シャツ・ネクタイ・ポケットチーフ・サスペンダー・ピンバッチのセットになったフォーマルスーツセット。
スーツ裏地にモンスターボールをプリント、ネクタイ・ポケットチーフはポケモンのシルエット柄、サスペンダーはロゴ入りだよ!
スーツはポリエステル100%、シャツは綿100%。
Formal suit set including suit, shirt, necktie, pocket hankie, suspenders, and set of pins. Monster Ball print in suit lining, Pokémon silhouette on necktie and pocket hankie, and logo on suspenders! Suit is 100% polyester, shirt is 100% cotton.

This is a novel way to have no one take you seriously: wear a Pokemon suit.

Sad thing is, I'd wear it.

*screams hysterically* I have to have it! I waaaant it! I'll wear it to school <3 Great Christmas present.

This is a novel way to have no one take you seriously: wear a Pokemon suit.

XD

That's the most hilarious thing ever XD Pokemon suits XD I'm having a hard time from stopping myself from laughing, seriously. They're cute but WHEN would you wear them? They're not Pokemon enough to try and look like an obsessed fan but you couldn't wear that formally

XD

That's the most hilarious thing ever XD Pokemon suits XD I'm having a hard time from stopping myself from laughing, seriously. They're cute but WHEN would you wear them? They're not Pokemon enough to try and look like an obsessed fan but you couldn't wear that formally

Oh, board meetings, funerals, weddings, you know.

...I'd love to see a Pokemon-themed wedding. Some announcer guy yelling over everything through it all:

"GROOM USED KISS.

BRIDE FAINTED.

GROOM IS NOW CONFUSED."

Instead of throwing rice they throw plastic pokeballs. Get money if they hit the bride or groom.

I can see it all now.

...I'd love to see a Pokemon-themed wedding. Some announcer guy yelling over everything through it all:

"GROOM USED KISS.

BRIDE FAINTED.

GROOM IS NOW CONFUSED."

Instead of throwing rice they throw plastic pokeballs. Get money if they hit the bride or groom.

I can see it all now.

Looks like my wedding's been planned out XD And the music at the wedding will be a stereo stuck into a Gameboy playing the RB Opening theme. I demand they start selling Pokemon wedding dresses. Otherwise I could end up looking like a right idiot...I wouldn't match the theme! XD

Pokemon themed funerals? If there could be on thing better than a Pokemon themed wedding...

"GROOM USED KISS.

BRIDE FAINTED.

GROOM IS NOW CONFUSED."

I can see it all now.
XD That would be absolute win. People would be all, "GO, POKÉ BALL!"

GROOM WAS CAPTURED!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE THE GROOM A NICKNAME?

Same scenario would be for the bride. XD

Pokemon themed funerals? If there could be on thing better than a Pokemon themed wedding...

Well, I've heard of a funeral that had the deceased woman's stuffed, dead pet spider monkey hanging from the triangle-thing people can use to help the get out of bed over the coffin, so if crazy things like that can be at a funeral, there could be a Pokemon themed funeral! It'd be an aipom instead of a spider monkey.

XD That would be absolute win. People would be all, "GO, POKÉ BALL!"

GROOM WAS CAPTURED!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE THE GROOM A NICKNAME?

Same scenario would be for the bride. XD

Oh man, you know you're messed up when you immediately imagine that as being something the bride and groom would "role play" during the honeymoon. XD

GROOM USED BONE RUSH!

...IT WASN'T VERY EFFECTIVE!

GROOM HURT HIMSELF IN HIS SUDDEN LOSS OF SELF-ESTEEM

*ducks*

Oh man, you know you're messed up when you immediately imagine that as being something the bride and groom would "role play" during the honeymoon. XD

GROOM USED BONE RUSH!

...IT WASN'T VERY EFFECTIVE!

GROOM HURT HIMSELF IN HIS SUDDEN LOSS OF SELF-ESTEEM

*ducks*
XDDDDD

Lucario using Bone Rush already weirded me out... and now this?! You win. XD

Imagine the couple having a fight then...

BRIDE USED DOUBLESLAP!

HIT 5 TIMES!

IT'S SUPER-EFFECTIVE!

GROOM STARTED TO CRY!

Pokemon Suits?

Wow! Now they have EVERYTHING! XD

Haha....

I would definitely have a Pokemon wedding! So it's settled then, that's what is going to be the "theme" for my wedding. It will be absolutely hilarious!! XD And of course, it would be a lot of fun too! XD

Now all I have to do is find the perfect groom, lol.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom