• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon dub season sixteen announced: 'Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon dub season sixteen announced: 'Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova'

Thanks to our friend nhjm, we have some new information about the dub episodes, which include the dub titles for 47th, 48th and 49th Rival Destinies episodes and some info about the upcoming dub season 16.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon dub season sixteen announced: 'Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova

...What a crappy title.

Re: Pokémon dub season sixteen announced: 'Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova

It could be worse, they could call it "Black and White: 2 Roads 2 Master" or some crap like that.

Considering the events that will happen in this series (the Unova crisis, the league and the N episode) I felt that they could have had a better title (that was one thing I will give 4Kids - they were better at making season titles).

That title sounds bland.

Too bland.

If I wanted a good season title, Diamond and Pearl had good season titles.

Adventures in Unova? CRAP.

I really hope this isn't the final title, it's so bland and generic it's unreal. I mean really, the current season is called "Rival Destinies", this one is just a generic "Adventures of" title, are they THAT unoriginal?

I really hope this isn't the final title, it's so bland and generic it's unreal. I mean really, the current season is called "Rival Destinies", this one is just a generic "Adventures of" title, are they THAT unoriginal?

Yeah. I mean just... wow, was their creative director out sick the day they thought it up? I mean, THEY'VE BEEN IN UNOVA FOR THE PAST TWO SEASONS and now they label this season "Adventures In Unova?!" What? Were they really in Orre the whole time?

They could have at least called it "Unova Adventures" to keep it concise.

They could have at least called it "Unova Adventures" to keep it concise.
"Pokémon Diamond and Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors" shows that "Concise" isn't in their dictionary...

I know this is never going to happen, but I'd like to see the TP vs. TR episodes...

I know this is never going to happen, but I'd like to see the TP vs. TR episodes...
We're seeing N appear after the league.

N's appearing once the league is over, so that basically counts.

I hate to make another comment on the title, but yeah, it's awful.

...What a crappy title.
What about "Pokemon: Adventures in the Orange Islands"?
No one complained about that as I know.

Considering the events that will happen in this series (the Unova crisis, the league and the N episode) I felt that they could have had a better title (that was one thing I will give 4Kids - they were better at making season titles).

I don't see how this is any worse than "Adventures on the orange islands" which is an official title on my 4kids season 2 boxset.

The title isn't bad or great though I wonder if it's a throwback to orange islands in some ways. I mean the official Adventures to orange islands season going by TPCI's website and the Australian boxset actually has the end of indigo series with the 8th badge and the league then goes into Orange islands which is very similar to what season 16 is actually doing with Unova.

...What a crappy title.
What about "Pokemon: Adventures in the Orange Islands"?
No one complained about that as I know.

I don't see how this is any worse than "Adventures on the orange islands" which is an official title on my 4kids season 2 boxset.

The title isn't bad or great though I wonder if it's a throwback to orange islands in some ways. I mean the official Adventures to orange islands season going by TPCI's website and the Australian boxset actually has the end of indigo series with the 8th badge and the league then goes into Orange islands which is very similar to what season 16 is actually doing with Unova.

That one wasn't really smacked in our faces though. I believe that title was only tagged on to the DVD release? Back when it aired, it was simply called "Pokémon".

With the major exception of the Orange Islands being a new territory for their time.

They should made it "Adventures iN Unova" with the "n" capitalized and green for you-know-who.

With the major exception of the Orange Islands being a new territory for their time.

And the Orange Islands were only in that one season, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom