• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Egg Hunt

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm here to present you another forum event game! This time it's a Pokémon Egg Hunt!
SugimoriEggs.png

You've probably noticed the announcement banner above already.
You can find the first egg with the first hint when you hover over the last sentence (mobile users can just click on it).

Can you find them all? Those who find them all will receive a special title as a reward.

Feel free to let us know here how many you can find.
We would like you to refrain from giving spoilers to other players on where the eggs are hidden

Good luck and good hunting! We will announce the winners on the 14th of April.

I have a question. Is the first egg supposed to be in RPG itself or in one of the forums below it?
Great question
Every egg has two hints, one will tell you where to find the next egg, while the other... well, you'll figure it out!
Hint 1 refers to the latter part of the quote. You'll have to figure out the rest of that yourself :)

I've been stuck on one egg for like the past hour o_O

edit: found (an) egg, but somehow skipped the prevoius one

Last edited:
I found the first 5 and the 9th but I'm stuck.
Just like a user has to follow a certain set of instructions on the forums, games run by the same principle, following a certain... set of instructions...

What is a different name for these instructions...? Have a look if you can find them in our Games section, that should help you in the right direction ;)

PS: The banner has been disabled, as the event has ended. I'll keep the other eggs live for at least another day or so, so if you'd still like to try and take a look you still can :)

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for playing! We really hope you enjoyed yourself in doing so.

Here's a list of eggs & locations:

Pokemon EggLocationHint
TogepiNews & Updates: Announcement OPClose to home!
HappinyGarden Grotto: Public Staff ChartI live with the staff in the garden.
SpinarakF&G: Random MessagesI live with some pretty random things.
CyndaquilTWR: Mafia QueueTWR: Mafia Queue
HoppipEnzap's Profile PageSomeone important took me hostage.
ElekidPokemon VG: RulesI'm important for video games to function.
LitwickPokemon A&M: The latest review thread at the timeMaybe you could review me too?
MiltankWriters' Workshop: Review LeagueI like to tell stories what I think about them!
ShynxArt Gallery: Art Shops IndexThere's so much beautiful art around me!
ManaphyEmbedded hover on "15"
1. It's below Role Playing Games
2. It's above Fizzy Bubbles
3. It's in an unpinned thread
4. The thread was created by SoaringDylan
5. It's been archived
6. The page number starts with a 4
7. It ends on a 5
8. Middle is 9, hover over the number.
9. Post 5

And here is a short survey that we made in order to collect feedback, please fill it out if you can: Egg Hunt Feedback

Congrats to Cyanide and Snowy! :bulbaLove:

I spent a good chunk of time on egg 7 before I realized I should probably have checked posts other than the OP's.

It felt nice to have over 10K points for a few days

Back
Top Bottom