• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Pokemon Elements

Reaction score
I saw that some dvds are coming out on June 28. Anyone have any idea what episodes, special features, etc are on them?

Excelsior
Reaction score
Well there are gonig to be two DVDs that are coming out on July 28. Vol. 1 is Grass and Vol. 2 is Fire. Dogasu's website lists the DVDs and what episodes will be featured. If you want to know what epsidoes will be on the DVD you can check it here.

Reaction score
These are a waste of money since its just 5 random episodes thrown together.

Just wait for the season sets, if they ever continue them.

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Those releases aren't worthless at all, in my opinion.

Considering the fact that my mom still hasn't paid me back the money she owes me. Which means I can't even buy the Pokemon Advanced box sets until I have enough money in my bank account (generally speaking, I never have much of an opportunity to buy stuff online).

And besides, I'm almost positive that my FYE will carry those DVDs in-store. So yeah, this is awesome news for me!! ^_^

Clap Clap
Reaction score
But wouldn't it make more sense to save up for boxsets? These things really are a waste of money unless they contain an episode(s) that aren't on any boxset yet.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Yeah...for the cost of two or three of those Elements discs, you could get a boxset that contains like three times the number of episodes.

Then again...you shop at FYE. That's your first mistake right there.

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Yeah, I know.... Their prices are very expensive, compared to everywhere else. X_X

But I only shop there because my Walmart or Target usually doesn't have the box sets I'm interested in. >_<

To be honest, when I buy Pokemon DVDs in-store, I just shop at whoever happens to have what I want, regardless of the price. =\ And ya know, I don't have a credit card, so I can't buy anything online unless I've got money in my debit account.

Last edited:
ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Then take the cash you would use to buy the DVDs in a store like FYE, deposit it into your debit account, and then use that card to shop online. You'll really save a ton of money that way and will be able to, in return, be able to afford a lot more of the DVDs. It's a win-win situation.