• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Elements

domesticshorthair

Reaction score
I saw that some dvds are coming out on June 28. Anyone have any idea what episodes, special features, etc are on them?

Well there are gonig to be two DVDs that are coming out on July 28. Vol. 1 is Grass and Vol. 2 is Fire. Dogasu's website lists the DVDs and what episodes will be featured. If you want to know what epsidoes will be on the DVD you can check it here.

These are a waste of money since its just 5 random episodes thrown together.

Just wait for the season sets, if they ever continue them.

Are you kidding me? Those releases aren't worthless at all, in my opinion.

Considering the fact that my mom still hasn't paid me back the money she owes me. Which means I can't even buy the Pokemon Advanced box sets until I have enough money in my bank account (generally speaking, I never have much of an opportunity to buy stuff online).

And besides, I'm almost positive that my FYE will carry those DVDs in-store. So yeah, this is awesome news for me!! ^_^

But wouldn't it make more sense to save up for boxsets? These things really are a waste of money unless they contain an episode(s) that aren't on any boxset yet.

Yeah...for the cost of two or three of those Elements discs, you could get a boxset that contains like three times the number of episodes.

Then again...you shop at FYE. That's your first mistake right there.

Yeah, I know.... Their prices are very expensive, compared to everywhere else. X_X

But I only shop there because my Walmart or Target usually doesn't have the box sets I'm interested in. >_<

To be honest, when I buy Pokemon DVDs in-store, I just shop at whoever happens to have what I want, regardless of the price. =\ And ya know, I don't have a credit card, so I can't buy anything online unless I've got money in my debit account.

Last edited:
Then take the cash you would use to buy the DVDs in a store like FYE, deposit it into your debit account, and then use that card to shop online. You'll really save a ton of money that way and will be able to, in return, be able to afford a lot more of the DVDs. It's a win-win situation.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom