• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I loosely agree with Scott on this one.

Axew not being present on a Best Wishes lunchbox, whereas its evolution and the rest of the group's pokemon are, IS strange indeed.

Why include pokemon like Pansear, Panpour, and Reuniclus on here, who are among the "mascot" characters of this generation, and yet purposely keep Axew absent?

At the same time, however, I am thinking that most of these pokemon are just random assortments. Amolomola, Emonga, and most of the others are several unevolved pokemon. Emonga will appear in the 14th movie, but it could easily belong to the movie's protagonist or as a wild pokemon. As we all know, movie appearances =/= anime apperances.

Also Pikachu and Onondo are on the center of the back, next to the Pokemon Best Wishes logo. I don't think that is a coincidence, either.

Of course, I do acknowledge that anime merchandise is not the "tell all" of spoilers related to the anime.

It is surprising to conceive that Axew *might* be evolving soon when we know this series could be well over 100 episodes.

I kinda wonder if Dento's brothers will be traveling, that way we'll see more of the other two monkey's.

What surprises me is Iris still only has two Pokemon. As does Dento.

I hope they add to their teams eventually.

in the original stills for ep 20 we see sandile and the duck what if we see a double catch in that episode
iris- Sandile
dento- Koaruhie

^i hope not, especially not Iris catching Sandile, cause all that will do is lead to "trade" threads.

or is that your hopeful intention Sontoriginyu

Sandile only cares about Ash and has made no connection to Iris whatsoever, she's obviously not going to capture it.

Sandile may just be the Jigglypuff of the region.

We've never seen the duck on any BW merchadize, and they usually promote new captures around the time or right before the ep airs.

So Ash has Zuruggu, what's not to say that it won't end up like Primeape, who left after about 5-6 episodes for permanent training? It does have a WIP Headbutt attack.

It is on the other side of the river, not with the groups Pokemon.

That seems to tell its still a stalker Pokemon.

I agree. Its basically Jigglypuff until proven otherwise.

And since Ash has a team of 6, it probably won't be captured till halfway into the saga, if it is at all. Zugguru is obviously going to stick around for a while.

So Ash has Zuruggu, what's not to say that it won't end up like Primeape, who left after about 5-6 episodes for permanent training? It does have a WIP Headbutt attack.

Maybe, but Ash said he would take care of the egg when he got it.

^ Not only that, but it's also shown on two pieces of movie merchandise meaning it's in the movie. And the movie's in July so it's not gonna be like Primeape and leave anytime soon.

Also, I think the writers are smart enough not to release any of Ash's pokemon permanently. He hasn't released a pokemon since OI and hopefully they keep it that way. Besides, Scraggy's such a cool pokemon. I hope it stays on Ash's team for a long time (and even if Ash rotates the wildcard slot, I hope Scraggy's the more "permanent" wildcard).

^i hope not, especially not Iris catching Sandile, cause all that will do is lead to "trade" threads.

or is that your hopeful intention Sontoriginyu

im just looking at it from a different perspective its a very plausible scenario Sandile will grow to have dragon characteristics so u can see why i think it could happen

Back
Top Bottom