• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I agree. Its basically Jigglypuff until proven otherwise.

And since Ash has a team of 6, it probably won't be captured till halfway into the saga, if it is at all. Zugguru is obviously going to stick around for a while.

Agreed. I can't see Ash having any new Pokemon sent to Oak's even if BW is somewhat like Kanto.

I could see Sandile being caught in the future, but not for now.

I agree with Scott...that Meguroco on that poster looked like a team-mate but now, looking at it after the Yabukuron episode set it up as a Pokemon Team Rocket, it does make more sense it's separated from the rest due to its antagonistic nature and TR-status.

I actually think it'd be cooler if it kept that role as opposed to joining the team.

i go with my idea that Snadile will be like a Wild Team Member for them, like, it isn't anyone's but helps/battles/interacts with them along the way, like being its own character and even evolving along the way, i think it would be pretty awesome to have that

i go with my idea that Snadile will be like a Wild Team Member for them, like, it isn't anyone's but helps/battles/interacts with them along the way, like being its own character and even evolving along the way, i think it would be pretty awesome to have that

Oh, I like that idea.

That would be nice, too. Seeing a Pokemon not a part of the main group develop sounds like a good idea (as long as it doesn't steal attention from the group's real Pokemon).

that's what i thought too, only if it didn't steal development.
but its a good idea Overall isn't it?

I just made a calculation. With no breaks or double airings (which I find unlikely since we'll be going so long without an ep in February), I found that we could reach ep40 of BW by the time the movie releases in Japan. That is a long time, and if the pace continues to that point, we could have more than half the gyms done by then. Granted, in Kanto, Char did not evo until EP043, but that is really close in my book.

I just made a calculation. With no breaks or double airings (which I find unlikely since we'll be going so long without an ep in February), I found that we could reach ep40 of BW by the time the movie releases in Japan. That is a long time, and if the pace continues to that point, we could have more than half the gyms done by then. Granted, in Kanto, Char did not evo until EP043, but that is really close in my book.

Well since the gyms so far have had a gap of around 10 episodes, it is possible that Ash would've just finished the 4th gym.

But with the TP stuff coming up soon too as well as Ash and co. spending a lot of time in Castelia City, I hope to see Ash go into the first movie with 3 badges and he's on his way to Raimon City afterwards.

So with that said, I do see some potential new captures for maybe Iris and Dento as well as some evos on Ash's side. I think that's reasonable for the first movie. I do expect that after the movie, at least two of Ash's starters should start evolving and maybe another evo for a wildcard like Swadloon to Leavanny or something.

None of the starters evolve before the 4th Gym.

And that can't change? I mean at least one before the 4th and then the other one can happen right after the 4th. Don't see how that's a big issue or anything. I mean with Ash getting a full team already and possibly one reserve, it's on to the next step and just evolve his pokemon.

I like that idea. It would be interesting too that if because it evolves to the third form, someone evil will want to catch it for looking so powerful and the group does not want to see it being captured by someone evil. Something may happen between them. This is all if Sandile ends up evolving along the journey.

None of the starters evolve before the 4th Gym.

not necessarily i think by the fourth gym it could be plausible that Ash has on starter evolved along with pidove and i think the probabilities are
snivy 55%
tepig 35%
oshawott 10%

snivy gets the highest cuz it was wild and perhaps its Ash's strongest Unova pokemon

tepig in second cuz it has had a trainer before and it gives him a leg up on the others

oshawott i give a slim chance to evolve by then. one cuz he needs the most growth of them all and i think he will only evolve once in this series and if they have a second battle frontier series thats where i see it evolving a second time
or it could be the last to reach his second stage and first to reach its final

not necessarily i think by the fourth gym it could be plausible that Ash has on starter evolved along with pidove and i think the probabilities are
snivy 55%
tepig 35%
oshawott 10%

I agree on Oshawott, but I think Tepig has a better chance of evolving than Snivy, I guess its just a hunch.

I hope that if when his starters evolve that its nice and spaced out, Infernape was rushed since it evolved twice in-between gyms. Give each evolution time to develop and each have a gym battle.

I agree on Oshawott, but I think Tepig has a better chance of evolving than Snivy, I guess its just a hunch.

I hope that if when his starters evolve that its nice and spaced out, Infernape was rushed since it evolved twice in-between gyms. Give each evolution time to develop and each have a gym battle.

i was thinking snivy because its already so strong and that its probably a higher level then the others and remember this is just by the 4th gym that im projecting.

Why do people doubt Oshawott will evolve? Kibago was much more the series mascot, and its evolving.

Oshawott is no more overused than Treecko, Turtwig or Chimchar were.

Why do people doubt Oshawott will evolve? Kibago was much more the series mascot, and its evolving.

Oshawott is no more overused than Treecko, Turtwig or Chimchar were.

man we are not debating on whether he will evolve at all. its will he evolve before the Ash gets through the fourth gym. read the whole comments

Back
Top Bottom