• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

^^ SWEET!

surely a crapload of the most Awesome Pokémon ever (Unova's are - IMO)

but these are the ones they've met/ are going to meet soon (or maybe not that soon)

they also look awesome!

The candle is there on the bottom I hope Ash gets it.

I also suspect the ice polar bear is definitely going to Iris.

I hope Ash doesn't catch Litwick or Reuniclus. I hope he stays just with the ones that he already has.

Found this on Serebii

poke-fnbw-b.jpg
poke-cf3poke-bw-a.jpg

I am going to say that the pics do not mean much. Remember all the pics that show Sandile with all of Ash's Pokemon pics, and Sandile is not part of Ash's Pokemon. So I just say that it is random pics.

The candle is there on the bottom I hope Ash gets it.

And so is the Sandile that has been featured on numerous BW merchandise (including the official 2011 calendar) over the past few months, and in turn had been seen as a recurring character in a few episodes. However, it evolved into a secondary form and Ash still didn't get it.

The Litwick being in the bottom of both merchandise is mere coincidence, as well as the placement of several of other pokemon. I seem to remember that Pansear was also seen in the bottom of a few articles of past BW merchandise as well, and no main character has obtained one yet.

I also suspect the ice polar bear is definitely going to Iris.

Just because Cubchoo appeared in both of this merchandise suggests nothing, either. A great deal of the Gen V pokemon that none of the main characters have captured are present on both of these as well.

*On another yet related note, Zorua stands out in both merchandise. That "must" mean someone has to catch one, right?

forget 'bout Zorua, Zekrom and Reshiram are featured in various BW promo

Ash's Definetly getting them, face it...

The fact that Reniculus appears on both posters and the lunchbox but not Gothitelle definitely makes me believe someone is going to catch it.

I'm guessing these will all be the Pokemon debuts by at most BW 50, perhaps BW 40.

I'm also going to guess and say Purrloin is going to debut with N, and the Unfezant is Trips.

I was hoping for some obvious patterns in those images but they just look all scattered. Hard to tell which Pokemon will be caught.

It also isn't too out of the question for Cilan to get one of those grass pokemon, or even the mushroom. They fit him quite well.

I just find it questionable the candle is sitting there next to Ash's other pokemon. Sure, Trip has its evo, but Paul and Ash had a lot of double pokemon. Remember Paul even had a Gliscor that never appeared again.

I just find it questionable the candle is sitting there next to Ash's other pokemon. Sure, Trip has its evo, but Paul and Ash had a lot of double pokemon. Remember Paul even had a Gliscor that never appeared again.

Well Pansear is right on the other side but I don't think anyone is getting that.

EDIT: Oh wait, I just noticed that Litwick's in both pictures. Fine, I guess it is a little suspicious.

Guys... Half of the generation is in those merchandises! I'd stick to the merchandise of individual Pokémon if I wanted to know what Pokémon gets caught...

I can't see how someone can tell which Pokemon will be caught by whom by just looking at the picture. It just looks like Pokemon that will appear in future episodes.

Well Pansear is right on the other side but I don't think anyone is getting that.

EDIT: Oh wait, I just noticed that Litwick's in both pictures. Fine, I guess it is a little suspicious.

Chilli and Cress have Pansear and Panpour, tince they are family of a main character they are likely to appear again with there Pokemon

When do you guys think Pokabu will learn Flamethrower?

I think its to cliche of a move, besides all his Fire types b4 knew it from the start I don't think if they were gonna give Tepig screentime for lerning flamethrower

Reuniclus sure is appearing in a lot of images.
I think Ash will get his first psychic type.

I think Reunicls is perfect for his first Psychic type

Back
Top Bottom